Mobicents-All 1.2.1.GA Released!

Message has been deleted

Luis Barreiro

Sep 15, 2009, 8:47:12 PM9/15/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce Mobicents ALL v1.2.1.GA

In this release the Mobicents components have been upgraded to their latest versions, along with the usual fixes and
enhancements. This GA release includes the 'all' JBoss Application Server configuration, which hosts a cluster-enabled
Mobicents Sip Servlets container. The Mobicents SIP load balancer is also included. Note that there are some
limitations when clustering is enabled and clustering is only for the Sip Servlets container. For more information see
http://www.mobicents.org/user_guides/sip_servlets/index.html#d0e5172. To demonstrate clustering and mid-call failover we have included a predeployed
UAS example in the 'all' configuration called 'simple-distributable.war'.

What is included in this release:
* Mobicents JAIN-SLEE Server 1.2.6.GA
* Mobicents SIP Servlets v1.0 (JSR289)
* Mobicents Media Server v1.0.3.GA (JSR309)
* Mobicents SIP Presence Service v1.0.0.BETA5
* Mobicents Diameter v1.0.1.GA (jDiameter v1.5.2.2-build212)
* Mobicents SIP Load Balancer v1.0.BETA7 (in jboss-4.2.3.GA/sip-balancer)
* Stable JAIN-SLEE resource adaptors:
- SIP, SIP11 (JSR240 a.k.a. JAIN SLEE 1.1), Media, MGCP, JCC, XMPP, SMPP, HTTP Client, HTTP Servlet, Asterisk,
  Text to Speech, Rules, Diameter (Base, Cca, Rf, Ro, Sh-Client and Sh-Server), XCAP Client
* Educational examples:
- JAIN-SLEE Converged Demo, SIP Servlets Click2Call, JAIN-SLEE Media Server Demo, JAIN-SLEE Call Controller 2,
  JAIN-SLEE Google Talk Bot, Simple Distributable UAS Application, SIP Wake-Up, Diameter Base Example,
  Diameter OpenIMS Example, SIP Servlets Diameter Event Charging
* Management Consoles:
- JAIN-SLEE, SIP Servlets
* Sources for debugging
* User guides

With these technologies you have a complete toolkit for building standards-based, converged telco applications in Java.
The included examples focus on converged Web/VoIP applications and the new media features.

Where to get it:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mobicents/files/Mobicents%20All/1.2.1.GA/

SVN tags:
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/jain-slee/mobicents-jainslee-server-1.2.6.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/media/core/mobicents-media-server-core-1.0.3.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/media/controllers/mobicents-media-server-controllers-1.0.3.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/media/examples/mobicents-media-server-examples-1.0.3.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/sip-presence/mobicents-sip-presence-service-1.0.0.BETA5
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/sip-servlets/release-1.0
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/core/jdiameter/jdiameter-1.5.2.2-build212
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/core/mux/mobicents-diameter-mux-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/examples/base/base-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/examples/openims/openims-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/base/base-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/sh-client/sh-client-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/sh-common/sh-common-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/sh-server/sh-server-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/cca/cca-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/rf/rf-1.0.1.G
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/diameter/resources/ro/ro-1.0.1.GA
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/tools/sip-balancer/sip-balancer-1.0.BETA7

Source repositories:
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn

Distribution overview:
|-jboss-4.2.3.GA JBoss AS Server with Mobicents JAIN SLEE, Media, Diameter and Sip Servlets servers installed. Also pre-installed is the Sip Servlets Click-to-Call example.
|---bin Dir containing run.sh/run.bat scripts that start JBoss AS. Those scripts require that either JBOSS_HOME env variable is not set or is pointing to this dir parent.
|---sip-balancer The mobicents SIP Load Balancer (see http://www.mobicents.org/user_guides/sip_servlets/index.html#d0e5172)
|---...
|-resources JAIN SLEE resource adaptors included, use "ant deploy/undeploy" to install/uninstall in the Mobicents JAIN SLEE server
|---asterisk
|---diameter-base
|---diameter-cca
|---diameter-rf
|---diameter-ro
|---diameter-sh-client
|---diameter-sh-server
|---http-client
|---http-servlet
|---jcc
|---media
|---mgcp
|---rules
|---sip
|---sip11
|---smpp
|---tts
|---xcap-client
|---xmpp
|-examples JAIN SLEE examples included, use "ant deploy-all/undeploy-all" to install/uninstall in the Mobicents JAIN SLEE server (includes dependencies such as RAs)
|---call-controller2
|---converged-demo
|---diameter-base
|---diameter-openims
|---google-talk-bot
|---mms-demo
|---sip-services
|---sip-wake-up
|-sip-presence Mobicents SIP Presence Service, see the readme.txt file for instructions on how to install/uninstall the XDM or Integrated servers in Mobicents JAIN SLEE server
|---integrated Mobicents XDM Server and SIP Presence Server integrated as one server
|-----...
|---xdms Mobicents XDM Server standalone
|-----...
|-documentation User guides for each one of Mobicents's servers.
|---jain-slee
|---media
|---sip-presence
|---sip-servlets

How to get started:
There is a README file in the top directory of the zip file.

Any other directory where additional instructions are needed has its own README file.

Detailed information can be found on the user guides, in the documentation folder

Mobicents Team
http://www.mobicents.org

aayush bhatnagar

Sep 15, 2009, 10:01:57 PM9/15/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Congrats..

--
aayush
"A philosopher always knows what to do...until it happens to him"

Sachin Parnami

Sep 15, 2009, 11:34:18 PM9/15/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com

Congrats ;)