Yahoo! Learning to Rank Challenge

Olivier Chapelle

Feb 26, 2010, 12:03:26 AM2/26/10
to learningtor...@yahoo-inc.com
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the launch of a learning to rank challenge organized by Yahoo! Labs. We are releasing for this purpose two large scale datasets used for learning our search ranking function.
The challenge consists of two tracks: a standard learning to rank track as well as a transfer learning one. It is open to all research groups in academia and industry.

Important Dates:
Feb 26, 2010 - Challenge opens
May 31, 2010 - End of challenge
June 25, 2010- ICML workshop and winners announcement.

The winner teams of each track will win the following prizes (in US dollars):
1st place - $8,000
2nd place - $4,000
3rd place - $2,000
4th place - $1,000

Complete details can be found at the challenge website: http://learningtorankchallenge.yahoo.com/
If you have any question or difficulty with the website, contact us at: learningtor...@yahoo-inc.com

Good luck!

The organizers -- Olivier Chapelle and Yi Chang