New issue 1149 in Magic Lantern: 22nd dec version 60d zoom + button in play/preview zooms to max position of photo in stead of one step zoom in

Bitbucket

Mar 10, 2012, 4:59:56 PM3/10/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 1149: 22nd dec version 60d zoom + button in play/preview zooms to max position of photo in stead of one step zoom in
https://bitbucket.org/hudson/magic-lantern/issue/1149/22nd-dec-version-60d-zoom-button-in-play

Anonymous on Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:59:56 +0100:

Installed 22nd dec version on my 60d 1.1.0 , when in preview or play if i press zoom " + " button it goes to max zoom position and only possibility is to zoom out. But in the original firmware if you click the zoom '+' button it just zooms 1 step into the photo. This bug exists regardless of global draw status.

following the issue.

Francis Danforth

Mar 10, 2012, 5:32:33 PM3/10/12
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
It is a feature, not a bug, under the Tweaks menu and enabled by default, Zoom in Play Mode. It comes in useful for quickly checking focus, but it definitely is a personal preference.

I would suggest taking the time to read the Unified User Guide  http://magiclantern.wikia.com/wiki/Unified/UserGuide

There are probably a lot of things the firmware is able to do that you have no idea about. I know that was the case with me. I used ML for a month or so before thoroughly reading the guide which answered a lot of questions.