[550D] False colors

Alex

Jan 22, 2011, 3:47:02 PM1/22/11
to Magic Lantern firmware development
Here's my first (very rough and slow) port of false colors on 550D.
It's inspired from AJ's 5D2 code, from which I've used the lookup
table.

Quote from AJ:
+) False colours may need 'callibrating'. I have a lookup table for each of
the 256 levels that I've guessed by analysing the Marshal webstie, and
guessing the correlation between the canon 0..255 and the 'IRE' from
Marshall.

Many thanks to AJ, it's a pleasure reading his code (at least the
non-ASM part) :D

magiclantern-2011Jan22.550d.fw109.NoAudioMon.falsecolor.alex.zip

Alex

Jan 22, 2011, 3:53:13 PM1/22/11
to Magic Lantern firmware development
P.S. To get the correct palette, go to LiveView, then Play, make sure
you have an image, then back to LiveView.

JaKoB

Jan 22, 2011, 4:27:49 PM1/22/11
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
yay

Ba...@aol.com

Jan 22, 2011, 4:54:28 PM1/22/11
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Wow, going through that palette reset really corrects some things I was seeing.

CB

--
http://magiclantern.wikia.com/

Cristian

Jan 23, 2011, 8:15:31 PM1/23/11
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Never happen to me before,please check it out. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone

cristian paradiso

Jan 24, 2011, 5:39:51 AM1/24/11
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry but the link was not working, thisi is the one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiQmg-uQ2QQ