550D video intervalometer loses globaldraw afterwards

Garcia

Oct 17, 2011, 1:27:11 PM10/17/11
to Magic Lantern firmware development
With your latest firmware (17.10.2011) you fixed the no delay in video
intervalometer but created another bug. When doing timelapse in video
mode and after i stop intervalometer, camera won't show globaldraw. I
can see grey bars on top of and on bottom of screen. When i go to
audio tab and try to change audio meters it tells me that i have
GlobalDraw Off although it is ON. And it doesn't matter if i change
GlobalDraw OFF and then ON, it won't appear.

Alex

Oct 17, 2011, 4:18:32 PM10/17/11
to ml-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, I can't reproduce the bug. I assume you are using 550D
(from the grey bars). How did you stop the intervalometer?

I've tried with record 3s / pause 3s, audio meters and histogram on,
then stopped the intervalometer from ML menu after around 5 movies. ML
graphics did not disappear. Tested a few times with 550D. Also played
with ClearScreen setting (when the overlays are off, GlobalDraw is
turned off, but the menu may still show it as on).

> --
> http://magiclantern.wikia.com/

Garcia

Oct 18, 2011, 4:28:15 AM10/18/11
to Magic Lantern firmware development
I stopped it with play button. Going to make video of it later today.

Garcia

Oct 18, 2011, 11:20:03 AM10/18/11
to Magic Lantern firmware development
Okey found out that you need to stop intervalometer, when the display
is turned off. See video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=420qn4maUQs