Tuesday, May 22
1. *This week* ~ Any 8th grade girl interested in playing tennis next
year should see Coach Skaggs in the music room this week. Information
about camps and the season will be given out.
2. *Today* ~ Today is the last day to turn in Success Cards. All lunch
charges must be paid.
3. *Wednesday* ~ There will be a meeting of this year's student council
members and the 7th graders who will be in student council next year on
Wednesday during 8th grade lunch.
4. *Today* ~ Power of the Pen will meet today during 8th grade
lunch/7th grade study hall for our final party and send-off for Maggie
Nelson as she heads to the State Tournament. Eighth graders, bring your
lunch, and plan to go to Study Hall after the celebration. Seventh graders,
you'll go to lunch AFTER dessert -- how cool is that?
5. *Friday* ~ There will be an informational meeting this Friday at
6:00 pm for all boys interested in playing soccer next fall. Please report
to Coach Asher's room, # 105 at the high school. Meeting will last
approximately 30 minutes.
6. Attention, boys’ soccer team! There will be no lifting this week
due to exams.
7. Here is a reminder to all students! Do you have a locker full of
miscellaneous stuff? Your homeroom teachers will be conducting
locker-cleanouts on Thursday – or sooner. Try to plan ahead and take some
things home each day, if necessary.
8. Friday’s time schedule:
7:45 – 8th grade assembly
8:20 – 7th grade assembly
1:00 – School-wide assembly
1:30 - Dismissal