About Loving people - Basic education by example - An hour of my life recorded for you {HRI 20050625}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 1, 2005, 5:56:43 PM7/1/05
About Loving people - Basic education by example
- An hour of my life recorded for you

{HRI 20050625}

'

(Early Saturday afternoon, in town.)

While I look at people, with my Care and Love and Interest and Beauty,

I get strongly attacked (by a Criminal Mind),

the attacker is hitting his harmful Energy Particles

- these are Particles that have the Energy to do and to
hold something, and they are created by Life and act
upon Life: Life Energy Particles, in this case
made harmful by the Criminal Mind, they are Altered
Life Energy Particles, thrown by the Criminal Mind

at my forehead and (through my forehead at my pituitary gland)
behind my nose

(which may result in sneezing, which is a loss of one's own
control over one's body, and results in a considerable loss
of Perception Energy and other Energies, a loss intended by
the attacker - by a Criminal Mind). *(1)

'
'

I am attacked by ... *(a) for the usual reasons of his:

'To destroy or to block my Energy for connecting to people.'
*(b)

'

I was, earlier, by the way, connecting also to (I was feeling also)
Cliff Richard's Love for people, I was feeling it via, by means of
listening to his song "The Young Ones."

'

When I look at the harmful Energy projected at me, I get, I feel also,
now, this very heavy intention onto me,

from Criminal Minds (from ... and from ... in particular, I know
these projections from them also),

that should impress on me, that should give me the feeling, that

"It is EVIL of me - to Love people - to feel and express my
Love to people - to connect with my Love, to people." And,

that "That is 'not allowed,' 'perverse,' etc.:

I must ONLY Love Criminal Minds" (who attack me).
And, they impress the feeling, the Energy,

that "I have to have a REASON - for showing or for giving
or for connecting my Love to someone -

a 'valid' reason, like an appointment, or an activity
together, or a relationship."

'

So it was in the past at times, when I was being
controlled, raised or employed by Criminal Minds:

"Give your Love ONLY to (members of) the group."

"And in any case: Any, also YOUR Love Energy 'has to
be severely controlled and regulated,'

'so that it does not support anyone "outside the
group"

(outside the family, the clan, the tribe,
the guild, the nation, the cult, the
race, etc. etc. -

outside your 'safe space that cares for
you,' your 'nest,' and

inside which, by definition of 'safe
space,' "there are no Criminal Minds,"
"where any Criminal Minds have been
dealt with, and where you thus must trust
and give your Love to everyone").'

That's what they say and demand, but what they
MEAN, is "Give your Love Energy ONLY to
Criminal Minds, directly or, via your 'safe'
group, indirectly."

'

I get more harmful Energy attacking my body, harmful Energy from ... ,
on my forehead - the attacker intends

to block that Energy of mine that has the quality of connecting
to people.

'

Contained in the harmful Energy projected, are

the lies that are also gluing (trying to keep in place and
to keep effective, and trying to prevent you from un-doing)
the harmful Energy,

the lies that are projected with it:

"Just plain Love-Energy 'is bad,' and 'should not be' -
'Admiration is OK only',"

Admiration Energy that also goes under the name of
'Unconditional Love.'

(Love, by definition, IS 'conditional,' as I
explained very clearly elsewhere:

If you give Love Energy to a Criminal Mind, he
or she or it will just change that Energy

- this is why harmful Energy is, and is
called, Altered Life Energy - he will
change it

into Hate and Deception.

That violates the Definition of Love. *(2))

'
'

More attacking Energy at my forehead and behind my nose, upon my (when
I am) looking at the lies contained in the Energy, and when I am
thereby - by looking at the lies in it - 'un-gluing,' unfixing that
harmful Energy (with) which (the attacker)

intends to block my connecting to my Love Energy,

intends and attempts to block my feeling that part of my nature
and so creating my Love Energy, and

attempts to block my projecting my Love Energy, to block me from
letting others feel it.

'
'

There is the enforcement of the idea - Criminal Minds have everything
in reverse - that

"Love is (supposed to be resulting in) 'Attention that I get'."

"Thus, therefore, 'Loving people is selfish and perverse'."

This is a big idea in Buddhism, about 'ego.' That what you
yourself want, "is 'ego'," and "must be destroyed:"

They can't imagine people being decent and caring to begin
with. *(3)

'

Yes, that's what the Criminal Minds project very loudly:

"Loving people is selfish, is 'vain,' is done in order to get
attention."

That is the lie, that ... uses to justify that and her acts
of her intensely Hating and Destroying people - including
intensely hating and destroying me, and other people who
strongly Love others:

"With your Love for people, you are just wanting to
impress people, to show off, to pretend."

'

And that lie, "You just want to impress people,"

projected at me - and even when I am not aware of it, the Energy
IS STILL PROJECTED and thus affecting me - my being subjected to
the Energy of that lie

is of course flabbergasting me, baffling me,

because ... projected (and projects) this tremendous, but hidden
Hate at me

and at anyone Loving and Beautiful and Truthful.

And it is of course TOO idiotic, TOO insane - intensely to
Hate someone FOR his or her being Loving and Caring and
Beautiful and Truthful.

But that is what Criminal Minds do - they hide it very well
though, if necessary, to exert their Hate unhindered.

'

She did not say WHY she Hated my Love for people, my Loving
people - she Hated me secretly enough, of course, in order to be
at all effective in it - she did not say what it is all about,
but

she (and other Criminal Minds too) constantly project, and
'poison the air,' with also this lie:

"Loving others 'is selfish and evil' - because people
like to be loved, and then they like you, and that is
selfish."

'
'

Anything they twist and pervert, to make you feel or accept their lies
as true, as "universal truth," as "what the society expects from
you," and even as "your own feelings," and they do all that to make
you comply with

THEIR intention that you do not actually Love people, or that you
stop doing so, or that you will do so as little as possible.

And even if you do NOT comply, then they still radiate the lies to
others:

Lies that others must feel about you, such as

"You only Love people in order to get Admiration and
to get attention and thus to get control over people
and to dominate them." And

"By Loving people, you 'prevent them from being
themselves'," and so on,

endlessly more lies, to make you directly or
indirectly

"feel guilty about Loving people," or

"feel guilty when being yourself to people."

'
'

More Energy attacking, onto my nose and forehead, for (looking at)
those lies (for my creating the Energy to see more, to see through
the lies).

And Painful Ugliness Energy hitting into my solar plexus, and
into my heart area - the harmful Energy is ending up as Pain (the
Energy for producing Pain, is) inside my left shoulder

- all these Energy attacks intend to ENFORCE

what then 'materializes' as the above IDEAS, the lies,

but it IS simply FORCE of the Energy that intends, that
wants to enforce, Energy of the attacker enforcing:

"DO NOT BE WITH PEOPLE,"

"FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING WITH PEOPLE, (because) PEOPLE DO
NOT WANT CONTACT OF A FEELING NATURE."

Or more crudely expressed, the Criminal Mind shouts:

"GO AWAY FROM PEOPLE."

'
'

I get a very Beautiful look and smile from a small child now, after a
strongly telepathic 'hello!' between us. His father shows him, to use
physical means, as the child can not talk yet, to wave his hand at
me.

'
'

I look further at the Criminal Mind's ideas, that ... projects about
my Love:

"Loving people is only for getting sensation from
them."

And ... projects lots more Hate of my Love for people.

"It is allowable to ANALYZE people, to look AT them,
but NOT to LOVE them!"

"THAT, Loving people, is CRAZY! That is very BAD -
intrusive, violating their privacy! People DO NOT
WANT TO BE LOVED!"

"It is crazy to Love people - they would just take
advantage of you - it is STUPID to Love people!"

(That's ... talking, to hide his Hate of people,
and to hide his Hate of my Love for people.)

"You can analyze the thoughts and motives of people,
to know what to do about them, but NOT LOVE THEM!"

'

"It is upsetting people, to Love them,

it is making them feel bad - TO LOVE THEM,"

really, that's what the Criminal Minds say or radiate or imply,
and want felt, with great force too.

'
'

Another Hate Energy hit into my solar plexus and into my heart, with
Pain inside my left shoulder resulting.

This hit is definitely blocking my - it was hitting at - it was ...
who was hitting at my Energy for my DESIRING TO LOVE PEOPLE.

I get Pain in the tip of my left elbow, when I push some of that
poisonous Energy out of my body again.

And with this last hit, ... also puts - he did put - enough of
his Extreme Ugliness Energy there, around me,

to make me (temporarily) invisible to others, and

to block my Energy of seeing the soul of people

(and my Energy for seeing him, seeing him, of course,
as he actually is).

'
'

It is a very strange type of Disconnecting Energy, which I also know
from ... who is projecting that also, with considerable Hate.

And then there is - there was - after hitting me with that
Energy - there was then each time ...'s malicious JOY of making
me not see it, of making me wholly blind to that evil he inflicts
- inflicted - on me.

'
'

I feel it IN my body now, slightly making my knees weak.

Another hit now, with that Energy, into my solar plexus, heart
and left shoulder.

It seems to lose some of its effect, when I happen to look at ...
being a psychopath. She, of course, did exactly the same as ... .

'

Right now, my perception suddenly increases, as if I had been DEAF
before:

(I un-did, I removed, the Energy with which the
Criminal Mind intended to keep me isolated and
invisible, and unfelt by you.)

Suddenly I can hear-feel people again, life around me again, as
if the sound track is switched on again.

I can feel and 'kiss' people again!

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

_________
Textnotes:

(a) I have not included the names of the Criminal Minds active here,
as it seems that doing so now, would distract you from first
understanding WHAT they do,

so that you can command the tools for detecting them, and

so that you then can understand what you and others see and feel
and experience from them, and

so that you can command the tools for defending yourself and
others from Criminal Minds.

Those tools are the realm of the Human Rights Issues.

'

(b) (His intention 'To destroy or to block my Energy for connecting
to people) ...and to smash, pull and take my connecting Energy,
for himself to use on people, so as to pretend to them, that he
is me, to make it feel to others, as if "he is me."
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Some Mechanical Ways Of Not Losing Your Life Energy'
(short draft note) (12 May 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/e155b4e53bf7dcf8?fwc=1

(2) 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty'
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1} (7 Mar 2003 - Ver. 2.1 on 17 Oct 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e?fwc=1

(3) 'The "Become Perfect"-Mind-Control of Hinduism, Buddhism and
New-Age Cults' {HRI 20050514-V3.1}
(14 May 2005 - Version 3.1 on 14 June 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/45bcb24061d2d69c?fwc=1

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Random

Jul 3, 2005, 8:04:40 AM7/3/05

and I thought *I* was fucked in the head.

this guy is disturbing the natural balance of forces in the universe.

... i hear you can sue for that, these days.