One of the joys of being a writer

Towse

Sep 4, 2005, 10:35:16 PM9/4/05
... is being able to write columns like this when someone =really=
pisses you off.

<http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/30/HOGQ2CFQGF1.DTL>

"Greedy heir looms after memorial service" by Alison Rood.

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and
the terminally curious <http://www.internet-resources.com/writers>

Ray Haddad

Sep 4, 2005, 10:41:03 PM9/4/05
On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:35:16 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and Towse <se...@towse.com> instead replied:

>... is being able to write columns like this when someone =really=
>pisses you off.
>
><http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/30/HOGQ2CFQGF1.DTL>
>
>"Greedy heir looms after memorial service" by Alison Rood.

Upscale looting, eh?
--
Ray

fluffy...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 4, 2005, 10:42:34 PM9/4/05
T.
<< One of the joys of being a writer >>

...and the word was God

--
RobbieRobson
www.Xeper.org

pandora

Sep 5, 2005, 3:53:14 PM9/5/05

"Towse" <se...@towse.com> wrote in message

> ... is being able to write columns like this when someone =really=
> pisses you off.

Indeed. I've done several of that type myself. Some poems even.

Marg