PA Road Photos and More Updates

Adam Prince

Jun 27, 2004, 1:26:04 PM6/27/04
Hey Everyone,

I've got a few updates to my PA site at gribblenation.com.

http://www.gribblenation.com/papics/

First, the first in a series highlighting the covered bridges of the
Commonwealth. The first featured bridge is the Wright (Cerl) Bridge near
Kammerer in Washington County.

http://www.gribblenation.com/papics/covdbrdg/washco/wright.html

This 24' King Truss Span over the North Branch of Pigeon Creek can easily be
spotted from I-70.

Next, a vintage 1930's photo donated by Doug Leffler. Take a look at the
Coal Hill Summit along the old Lakes-to-Sea Highway.

http://www.gribblenation.com/papics/vintage/

More goodies are found at the Keystone Town Markers project:
http://www.gribblenation.com/papics/keystone/

Seven new markers from Eastern, Central and Western PA. From Denny Pine,
Sandor Gulyas, Greg Halpin, and Drew Sirianni. See and learn a little about
the towns of Arendtsville, Amity, Darlington, Ellwood City, Flourtown and
Wayne. Also check out Conewago Creek.

Five sign photos were sent in from JP Natsiatka and Jason Ilyes on the
Submitted Sign Gallery: http://www.gribblenation.com/papics/pasubs/

And finally I sneak one button copy overhead in Monroeville on my personal
sign gallery:

http://www.gribblenation.com/papics/various/various1.html

Enjoy!

Adam