TN, GA, and FL updates

Adam Prince

Aug 3, 2008, 8:15:23 PM8/3/08
I finally finished up the Tennessee, Georgia and Florida updates for
gn.com.

Let's start with Tennessee:

SmartFIX40 Construction Photos/Videos Page:
http://www.gribblenation.com/tnpics/knoxville/smartfix.html

Some photos and video of the I-40 SmartFIX project in Knoxville.
Thanks to Joe Babyak for the photos and the video. Note: This is my
first time incorporating video onto to a typical highway feature
page. If I need to fix anything for your browser, let me know.

Lynchburg, TN/Jack Daniel's Distillery Tour Feature:
http://www.gribblenation.com/tnpics/lynchburg/

In March, we explored Lynchburg, TN the home of the Jack Daniel's
Tennessee Whiskey Distillery.

Tennessee Road Photo Gallery:
http://www.gribblenation.com/tnpics/gallery/#shields

Two new shield photos..one from myself the other from Jason Ilyes.

Georgia:
http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/

A bunch of new photos to the gallery including -

Northeast Georgia - http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/nega.html
Eight photos from Doug Kerr.

Atlanta: http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/atlanta.html
12 photos from Doug Kerr including a Faded Old "Welcome to Fulton
County" sign.

Western Georgia: http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/west.html#shields
Seven new shield photos from Shawn Latta and John Lucas.

Central Georgia: http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/central.html
11 photos from Shawn Latta and Doug Kerr

Eastern Georgia: http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/east.html
Four new photos from Doug and Shawn.

Finally, Coastal Georgia: http://www.gribblenation.com/gapics/gallery/coastal.html#shields

Two new shield photos from Shawn Latta.

And last but not least - Florida.

One new photo from JP Nasiatka to the Florida Road Photo Gallery -
http://www.gribblenation.com/flpics/gallery/index.html

Thanks to JP, Shawn, Doug, Joe, Jason and John for their
contributions.

Next up - The Quechee Gorge Area of Vermont and then on to West
Virginia.

Enjoy!

Adam