New Website - Capital Beltway dot com

Scott M. Kozel

Mar 3, 2007, 1:56:37 PM3/3/07
I have decided to move all of my website photo articles for the
Springfield Interchange Project and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge project,
to a separate new website. These articles and their photos already have
a grand total of over 270 megabytes in size, and that size will increase
considerably before these projects are complete.

Capital Beltway dot com
http://www.capital-beltway.com/

Website for Capital Beltway Highway Projects

"Capital Beltway dot com" is the I-495 Capital Beltway projects annex to
"Roads to the Future".

"Capital Beltway dot com" will also be a repository for future Capital
Beltway highway project photo articles.

The website is still under construction, including the need for a
higher-quality banner photo on the main page, and so far, I have only
copied one small photo article to that website.

"Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project Photos - February 2006" -
http://www.capital-beltway.com/WWB-Construction-Feb06.html

I will announce when all the photo articles have been moved.

Until then these main page links will be grayed out --

Springfield Interchange Project Photos
Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project Photos

--
Scott M. Kozel Highway and Transportation History Websites
Virginia/Maryland/Washington, D.C. http://www.roadstothefuture.com

Steve A.

Mar 4, 2007, 1:47:13 AM3/4/07
On Mar 3, 1:56 pm, "Scott M. Kozel" <koze...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have decided to move all of my website photo articles for the
> Springfield Interchange Project and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge project,
> to a separate new website. These articles and their photos already have
> a grand total of over 270 megabytes in size, and that size will increase
> considerably before these projects are complete.
>
> Capital Beltway dot comhttp://www.capital-beltway.com/

> Website for Capital Beltway Highway Projects
>
> "Capital Beltway dot com" is the I-495 Capital Beltway projects annex to
> "Roads to the Future".
>
> "Capital Beltway dot com" will also be a repository for future Capital
> Beltway highway project photo articles.
>
> The website is still under construction, including the need for a
> higher-quality banner photo on the main page, and so far, I have only
> copied one small photo article to that website.
>
> "Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project Photos - February 2006" -http://www.capital-beltway.com/WWB-Construction-Feb06.html

> I will announce when all the photo articles have been moved.
>
> Until then these main page links will be grayed out --
>
> Springfield Interchange Project Photos
> Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project Photos

I'll have you linked in my next update in that nice convenient
location from both my VA and MD I-95/495 pages. Keep up the coverage!

TheOneKEA

Mar 4, 2007, 3:27:46 AM3/4/07
On Mar 3, 6:56 pm, "Scott M. Kozel" <koze...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have decided to move all of my website photo articles for the
> Springfield Interchange Project and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge project,
> to a separate new website. These articles and their photos already have
> a grand total of over 270 megabytes in size, and that size will increase
> considerably before these projects are complete.

Awesome!!

I look forward to seeing the final results! :-)))

dougwi...@yahoo.com

Mar 4, 2007, 3:25:09 PM3/4/07
Congradulations Scott!

I posted your information on my blog A Trip Within The Beltway!

http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2007/03/scott-kozel-launches-wwwcapital.html

Cheers!

Douglas Willinger
wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com

On Mar 3, 1:56 pm, "Scott M. Kozel" <koze...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have decided to move all of my website photo articles for the
> Springfield Interchange Project and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge project,
> to a separate new website. These articles and their photos already have
> a grand total of over 270 megabytes in size, and that size will increase
> considerably before these projects are complete.
>

> Capital Beltway dot comhttp://www.capital-beltway.com/

> Website for Capital Beltway Highway Projects
>
> "Capital Beltway dot com" is the I-495 Capital Beltway projects annex to
> "Roads to the Future".
>
> "Capital Beltway dot com" will also be a repository for future Capital
> Beltway highway project photo articles.
>
> The website is still under construction, including the need for a
> higher-quality banner photo on the main page, and so far, I have only
> copied one small photo article to that website.
>

> "Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project Photos - February 2006" -http://www.capital-beltway.com/WWB-Construction-Feb06.html

> I will announce when all the photo articles have been moved.
>
> Until then these main page links will be grayed out --
>
> Springfield Interchange Project Photos
> Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project Photos
>
> --
> Scott M. Kozel Highway and Transportation History Websites

> Virginia/Maryland/Washington, D.C.http://www.roadstothefuture.com

Scott M. Kozel

Mar 4, 2007, 4:28:07 PM3/4/07
"dougwi...@yahoo.com" <dougwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congradulations Scott!
>
> I posted your information on my blog A Trip Within The Beltway!
>
> http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2007/03/scott-kozel-launches-wwwcapital.html
>
> Cheers!

Thanks Doug! An interesting note, I did a Google search this morning on
"Capital Beltway dot com", and I found your blog entry! Google must
have pretty fast updating.

I haven't yet worked out all of the fine details of the implementation,
but as I said, this will be an "annex" website to my main website "Roads
to the Future", for the photo articles of Capital Beltway highway
projects.

I believe that the existing main articles for the Capital Beltway,
Springfield Interchange Project, and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, should
stay on their existing URLs on "Roads to the Future", to prevent
dead links on websites that link to them. The "Capital Beltway dot com"
main page links to them, as well.

The new webpages "Springfield Interchange Project Photos" and "Woodrow
Wilson Bridge Project Photos" will be new "interface" webpages on
"Capital Beltway dot com", and they will have links to all of the
monthly photo article webpages, and like I said all of the monthly photo
webpages will be migrated to "Capital Beltway dot com". The group of
monthly photo article links on each main project website article, will
be eliminated, with just one link to the "interface" webpage. The prime
goal is to make this as user-friendly as possible, and I am still
analyzing that issue.

It may take a couple weeks to do all of these conversions, as I find
time.