allyou is a troll.

1 view

Dale Eastman

May 12, 2005, 10:11:29 AM5/12/05
You must think I'm as stupid as you, allyou!.

The first order of business anytime one must deal with a bullshit
artist like you, is to check the facts for validity.

From the path of your newsgroup posting I see your post originated
with conversent and then went to giganews.

dca.giganews.com!nntp.conversent.net!news.conversent.net.POSTED!not-for-mail

Checking what conversent is into, I find the following:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Overview

Conversent Internet Solutions

Reliable, high-speed Internet solutions from Conversent Communications
connect your business to the world.

Conversent offers flexible services that can fulfill any of your
Internet demands from Internet access, to virtual private networks, to
web hosting, and more.
Internet Solutions
+ DSL
+ Integrated Service
+ Dedicated Internet Access
+ Wireless Services
+ Dial Up
+ Internet Security
- Managed Firewall
- VPN
Private Networks
+ Secure Private Networks (ATM)
+ Point-to-Point Services
+ Internet Security
- Managed Firewall
- VPN
Hosted Services
+ Web Hosting
- Windows Hosting
- Unix Hosting
+ Colocation Services
- Data Center
- Switch Site
+ FTP Hosting

http://conversent.net/website/products/index.asp?prodId=13&pId=13&type=data

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The products and services are directed at businesses, although they
could be selling them to consumers as well.

The email you sent me purports to originate at kmaine.com.

http://kmaine.com/ is the domain of:
KNOWLTON MACHINE ENGINEERING
Gorham Industrial Park, Gorham ME 04038

My ISP's mail server received this email directly from mail.kmaine.com
which strongly suggests earthlink might be hosting kmaine.com. Even if
not, kmaine is immediately downstream from earthlink, so I won't
bother with the lookup.

What I did do, is call KME and talk to Normand Trudel.
He's much too polite to be you.

He also said the email address you used is not his.

I then sent this message on the comments page with your direct email,
including headers appended.

Please insure the appropriate people get this message.
After speaking with Normand Trudel today, I have one
of two conclusions to decide. 1. Mr. Trudel is indeed
the person who sent me this email and politely lied
to me, or, 2. Somebody doesn't like Mr. Trudel and is
attempting to cause him trouble. Thank you.
D. Eastman.

***********************

Having established that you are a troll, enjoy the meal. It's the last
troll feeding you get.

From - Thu May 12 07:51:00 2005
From: "Normand R. Trudel" <NTr...@kmaine.com>
To: "'dalere...@sprintmail.com'" <dalere...@sprintmail.com>
Subject: hormel
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 06:54:18 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C556E0.F26BEEF0

OK, shithead. Now that I've established contact with you, reply to this
note and I'll tell you exactly where you can find me, and when. And I
also
want to know where I can find you, asshole.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C556E0.F26BEEF0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=020505310-12052005>OK,
shithead.&nbsp;
Now that I've established contact with you, reply to this note and
I'll tell you
exactly where you can find me, and when.&nbsp; And I also want to know
where I
can find you, asshole.</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C556E0.F26BEEF0--

From: "AllYou!" <ida...@conversent.net>
Newsgroups: misc.taxes
Subject: Re: Real ID: A victory for Osama Bin Laden?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:53:09 -0400

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> AllYou! wrote:
>
> > "Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> >>National ID over my dead body.
> >

> > From your keyboard to God's ear.
>
> Don't ever let me find out who you really are.

Why not? I've got no reason to fear you. Tell you what I'll
do.......give me your
private email address and I'll tell you exactly who I am and where you
can find me and
when. OK?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
I am not a Tax Lawyer, Nor do I play Dan Evans on the internet.
I am not a Certified Public Accountant, Nor do I play Paul Thomas on
the internet.
I am not an Enrolled Agent, Nor do I play Richard Macdonald on the
internet.
DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.
Go look it up for yourself. That is the only way to know you have
found the truth.

I may be contacted off group via this page:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~dalereastman/Contact.html

Examine what the government doesn't want you to see, here:
http://www.861.info/

DaveJohnson

May 12, 2005, 11:41:15 AM5/12/05
by Dale Eastman <dalere...@sprintmail.com>

The first order of business anytime one must deal with a bullshit
artist like you, is to check the facts for validity.
From the path of your newsgroup posting I see your post originated
with conversent and then went to giganews.

Follow that "path" dale!

www.quatlosers.com
Larken Rose
When a scam gets rolling, all sorts of human cockroaches come out of the
woodwork to try to cash in. This is the perfect description of Larken
Rose, a scammer come lately to the world of tax protesting Not being smart
enough to come up with any unique theory of his own, Larken has simply
latched on to the “861” or “Income Can’t Be Defined” arguments that end up
with the conclusion that only foreigners are required to pay income tax.
taxableincome. 861.
http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html
The claim is that the Internal Revenue Code does not apply to most of the
income of citizens of the United States because the only definitions of
"sources of income" apply only to nonresident aliens and foreign
corporations. (See I.R.C. section 861 and its regulations.) This argument
is completely contrary to the express language of the Internal Revenue
Code and its regulations.
http://www.fraudsandscams.com
For federal income tax purposes, “gross income” means all income from
whatever source derived and includes compensation for services. I.R.C. §
61. Any income, from whatever source, is presumed to be income under
section 61, unless the taxpayer can establish that it is specifically
exempted or excluded. In Reese v. United States, 24 F.3d 228, 231 (Fed.
Cir. 1994), the court stated, “an abiding principle of federal tax law is
that, absent an enumerated exception, gross income means all income from
whatever source derived.”

www.quatlosers.com larken rose "861" internet tax scams
www.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

AllYou!

May 12, 2005, 3:24:50 PM5/12/05
You're treading on very, very dangerous ground here, and you may just be getting in over
your head. I warn you in no uncertain circumstances that you had better be very very
careful.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Dale Eastman

May 12, 2005, 7:42:55 PM5/12/05

brinks·man·ship (br¹ngks“-) --n. The practice,
especially in international politics, of seeking
advantage by creating the impression that one is
willing and able to push a highly dangerous situation
to the limit rather than concede.

I've been dead once. I've been over the precipice and back.

AllYou! wrote:
> You're treading on very, very dangerous ground here, and you may just be getting in over
> your head. I warn you in no uncertain circumstances that you had better be very very
> careful.

brinks·man·ship (br¹ngks“-) --n. The practice,
especially in international politics, of seeking
advantage by creating the impression that one is
willing and able to push a highly dangerous situation
to the limit rather than concede.

I've been dead once. I've been over the precipice and back.

Whatsa matter girlie man. What gotcher knickers in a bunch?
Didn't think I'd follow up on your stupidity?

>>You must think I'm as stupid as you, allyou!.
>>
>>The first order of business anytime one must deal with a bullshit
>>artist like you, is to check the facts for validity.

Which is what follows.

>>The email you sent me purports to originate at kmaine.com.
>>
>>http://kmaine.com/ is the domain of:
>>KNOWLTON MACHINE ENGINEERING
>>Gorham Industrial Park, Gorham ME 04038

>>What I did do, is call KME and talk to Normand Trudel.

>>He's much too polite to be you.
>>
>>He also said the email address you used is not his.

But if it was really you, you had your chance to say your piece right
into my ear.

Ergo, it wasn't you, or you're a chickenshit girlie man.

>>I then sent this message on the comments page with your direct email,
>>including headers appended.
>>
>>Please insure the appropriate people get this message.
>>After speaking with Normand Trudel today, I have one
>>of two conclusions to decide. 1. Mr. Trudel is indeed
>>the person who sent me this email and politely lied
>>to me, or, 2. Somebody doesn't like Mr. Trudel and is
>>attempting to cause him trouble. Thank you.
>>D. Eastman.
>>
>>***********************
>>
>>Having established that you are a troll, enjoy the meal. It's the last
>>troll feeding you get.

Now go away you effeminate cocksicle sucker.

Hale Westman

May 12, 2005, 8:31:07 PM5/12/05
"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com
Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com

> brinks·man·ship (br¹ngks"-) --n. The practice,
> especially in international politics, of seeking
> advantage by creating the impression that one is
> willing and able to push a highly dangerous situation
> to the limit rather than concede.

> Whatsa matter girlie man. What gotcher knickers in a bunch?
> Didn't think I'd follow up on your stupidity?

> >>Having established that you are a troll, enjoy the meal. It's the
last
> >>troll feeding you get.
>
> Now go away you effeminate cocksicle sucker.

Dale , dale, calm down, get a grip! go take your meds, everything
will be all right in the morning

www.quatlosers.com ww.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

Dale Eastman

May 12, 2005, 8:50:14 PM5/12/05

AllYou! wrote:
> You're treading on very, very dangerous ground here, and you may just be getting in over
> your head. I warn you in no uncertain circumstances that you had better be very very
> careful.

>>The email you sent me purports to originate at kmaine.com.

>>http://kmaine.com/ is the domain of:
>>KNOWLTON MACHINE ENGINEERING
>>Gorham Industrial Park, Gorham ME 04038

>>What I did do, is call KME and talk to Normand Trudel.
>>He's much too polite to be you.
>>
>>He also said the email address you used is not his.
>>
>>I then sent this message on the comments page with your direct email,
>>including headers appended.
>>
>>Please insure the appropriate people get this message.
>>After speaking with Normand Trudel today, I have one
>>of two conclusions to decide. 1. Mr. Trudel is indeed
>>the person who sent me this email and politely lied
>>to me, or, 2. Somebody doesn't like Mr. Trudel and is
>>attempting to cause him trouble. Thank you.
>>D. Eastman.

On 31 December 1993, Normand Trudel, who had been
General Manager of the company for the previous
eleven years, purchased Knowlton Machine Engineering
and is its current owner. Immediately upon acquiring
the company, a plan was implemented to transform the
company into a modern CNC service shop; to recapture
its position as a preeminent designer of custom
machinery; and to become sole-source manufacturers of
entire tooling systems.
http://www.kmaine.com/about/history.htm

Well if you're going to pretend to be somebody you're not, pretend big.

Hale Westman

May 12, 2005, 8:54:42 PM5/12/05
"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com>

> > You're treading on very, very dangerous ground here, and you may
just be getting in over
> > your head. I warn you in no uncertain circumstances that you had
better be very very
> > careful.
>

> Well if you're going to pretend to be somebody you're not, pretend
big.

I don't "pretend" to be someone - I speak for Hale and Hale only

www.quatlosers.com www.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

AllYou!

May 13, 2005, 7:46:37 AM5/13/05
I think that you're playing a very stupid a very dangerous game, and you have no idea
exactly how radically your life can change over it.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Dale Eastman

May 14, 2005, 3:34:21 AM5/14/05

AllYou! wrote:
> I think that you're playing a very stupid a very dangerous game,
> and you have no idea exactly how radically your life can change
> over it.

Yawn.

brinks·man·ship (br¹ngks“-) --n. The practice,
especially in international politics, of seeking
advantage by creating the impression that one is
willing and able to push a highly dangerous situation
to the limit rather than concede.

My heart stopped once. I've been dead once. I've been over the
precipice and back. Nothing you can say or do will ever match that.

The email you sent me originates at kmaine.com.

http://kmaine.com/ is the domain of:
KNOWLTON MACHINE ENGINEERING
Gorham Industrial Park, Gorham ME 04038

What I did do, is call KME and talk to Normand Trudel.

I identified myself as Dale Eastman on the phone. I asked Mr. Trudel
if he used the name AllYou! on the internet. He said he didn't. He
also said the email address you used is not his. He's much too polite
to be you.

If it was really you, you had your chance to say your piece right
into my ear.

Why didn't you?

Surely if it was you, you would have recognized my name and said your
thing... But you didn't.

Ergo, it wasn't you, or else you're a chickenshit girlie man.

I then sent this message on the comments page of the KME web site with
[...]

See, there's this little bit of logic.

You posted a direct threating email to me.

The path info of the email you sent to me was posted from the domain
of KME. Now you could have faked the email address, but you couldn't
have faked all the path information. Earthlink says it received the
email from kmaine.com . The earthlink mail server "tanager" received
the email. I recognize that name as one of Earthlink's that I have
seen before.

The mail server listed, 209.113.188.154 is one of Conservent's servers:

209.113.188.154 = [ host154.209.113.188.conversent.net ]

OrgName: Conversent Communications
OrgID: CONVER-100
Address: 313 Boston Post Road West

This matches the posting source and path for your posts to the newsgroups.

dca.giganews.com!
nntp.conversent.net!
news.conversent.net.
POSTED!not-for-mail

And net address 209.113.188.154 is registered to:

CustName: Knowlton Machine Engineering
City: Gorham

You used the name of a real person. A search engine shows the name to
be real and linked to a residence 10.1 miles from the business address
of KME. The operator/ secretary that handles the incoming phone calls
connected me to a real person by that name. After speaking to that
person, I found out from the web site that Mr. Trudel is the OWNER of
KME.

I would assume Mr. Trudel would be more concerned with running his
business than with arguing with little ole me.

Therefore, If you are not Mr. Trudel, and I don't think you are,
because I think you to be just obnoxious enough to have made your
comments directly in my ear, in a most impolite manner and the Mr.
Trudel I spoke with was soft spoken and polite.

If you are not Mr. Trudel you MUST know who he is, since you post to
group, and email to me from HIS DOMAIN.

Do post a message and tell us when Mr. Trudel fires you. Oh wait,
you'll have to buy your own internet access.

Still want to play, girlie man?

DaveJohnson

May 14, 2005, 6:31:23 AM5/14/05
"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com>

> Do post a message and tell us when Mr. Trudel fires you. Oh wait,
> you'll have to buy your own internet access.
>
> Still want to play, girlie man?

Dale, in all your "research" do you ever think about why you were fired
from most of your jobs?

www.quatlosers.com larken rose "861" internet tax scams
www.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

internet tax scams

AllYou!

May 16, 2005, 9:02:34 AM5/16/05

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Once again, fuckhead, you're proving what an idiot you are. You've had a chance to
counter my substantive argument of what the words of the law mean, but you have not. Why
not?

AllYou!

May 16, 2005, 9:04:27 AM5/16/05

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> Ergo, it wasn't you, or else you're a chickenshit girlie man.

Yeah, I'll play. Reply to that email address and let me know where you are. I don't want
to hide behind email addresses or telephones. I'll meet you in person. Let me know where
you want to do this.

Dale Eastman

May 16, 2005, 3:51:02 PM5/16/05

AllYou! wrote:

non se·qui·tur (n¼n sµk“w¹-t…r, -t‹r”) n. 1. An
inference or conclusion that does not follow from the
premises or evidence. 2. A statement that does not
follow logically from what preceded it. [Latin n½n
sequitur, it does not follow : n½n, not + sequitur,
third person sing. present tense of sequº, to follow.]

<snicker>

Dale Eastman

May 16, 2005, 3:57:59 PM5/16/05

AllYou! wrote:

ROTFLMAO.

Duh,

"I don't want to hide behind email addresses or telephones."

Posted by:
"AllYou!" <ida...@conversent.net>

You have my email address. Send me a scan of your birth certificate
with the name "AllYou!" on it, and I'll post it to the web for you.

Better yet, "normand", post it to your own KME web.

BTW, You had your chance to play when I had Normand Trudel, the owner
of KME on the phone.

You're nothing but an abnoxious troll.

Bye now effeminate little girlie man.

AllYou!

May 17, 2005, 7:34:58 AM5/17/05
More chicken shit bullshit from you, asshole.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

AllYou!

May 17, 2005, 7:38:21 AM5/17/05

> AllYou! wrote:
>
> > "Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>Ergo, it wasn't you, or else you're a chickenshit girlie man.
> >

> > Yeah, I'll play. Reply to that email address and let me know where you are. I don't
want
> > to hide behind email addresses or telephones. I'll meet you in person. Let me know
where
> > you want to do this.
>
> ROTFLMAO.
>
> Duh,
>
> "I don't want to hide behind email addresses or telephones."
>
> Posted by:
> "AllYou!" <ida...@conversent.net>
>
> You have my email address. Send me a scan of your birth certificate
> with the name "AllYou!" on it, and I'll post it to the web for you.
>
> Better yet, "normand", post it to your own KME web.
>
> BTW, You had your chance to play when I had Normand Trudel, the owner
> of KME on the phone.
>
> You're nothing but an abnoxious troll.
>
> Bye now effeminate little girlie man.

> DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

Exactly. you're a chicken shit lying asshole. Want a tete-a-tete to prove differently?
I'm calling you out right here and now. You said that I'd better not let you figure out
how to find me. Well, I did that. Now come and get me, asshole. Make the arrangements.
Let's see what you've got.

Dale Eastman

May 17, 2005, 2:23:08 PM5/17/05

AllYou! wrote:

> More chicken shit bullshit from you, asshole.

LOL.

AllYou!

May 17, 2005, 2:28:52 PM5/17/05

> AllYou! wrote:
>
> > More chicken shit bullshit from you, asshole.
>
> LOL.

> DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

as though anyone would.

Hale Westman

May 17, 2005, 2:36:08 PM5/17/05
"Dale Eastman" <dalereast...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
> AllYou! wrote:

> > More chicken shit bullshit from you, asshole.

> LOL.
> DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

as though anyone would.

dale eastman is our NG clown - go easy on him - he is not the
brightest bulb in the pack!

www.quatlosers.com larken rose "861" internet tax scams

www.quatlosers.com "861" internet tax scams
www.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

Dale Eastman

May 17, 2005, 2:42:56 PM5/17/05

AllYou! wrote:

> Exactly. you're a chicken shit lying asshole. Want a tete-a-tete to prove differently?
> I'm calling you out right here and now. You said that I'd better not let you figure out
> how to find me. Well, I did that. Now come and get me, asshole. Make the arrangements.
> Let's see what you've got.

You can go ask Normand yourself if a person by the name of Dale
Eastman asked him some cryptic questions on the phone.

You ain't him.

If you were, you would have cussed me out right then and there.

And what I said, AllTroll! is, "Don't ever let me find out who you
really are."

But being the oppositional personality disordered individual that you
are, you insisted upon telling me who you are.

1. A pattern of negativistic, hostile, and defiant behavior
lasting at least 6 months, during which four (or more) of the
following are present:
1. often loses temper
2. often argues with adults
3. often actively defies or refuses to comply with
adults' requests or rules
4. often deliberately annoys people
5. often blames others for his or her mistakes or
misbehavior
6. is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
7. is often angry and resentful
8. is often spiteful or vindictive

Note: Consider a criterion met only if the behavior occurs
more frequently than is typically observed in individuals of
comparable age and developmental level.
http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-ch05.html

Since we really don't know if you leave puddles on the floor behind
you, we can't judge your developmental level.

But then again, maybe that's not your malfunction. Perhaps you are
just a bullshit artist.

Frankfurt notes that there has been a lot of
philosophical attention to truth and lying, but very
little to bullshit, even though our society is awash
in it. Bullshit, he claims, is different from lying.
A truth-teller and a liar share an important
commitment. In Lear's summary, "The person who aims
at the truth tries to figure out what the world is
like and to communicate that to others; the liar
attempts to deceive. But by his very attempt to
mislead others, the liar betrays his own concern,
however perverse, with how things are. As Frankfurt
puts it, the truth-teller and the liar are playing
opposite sides of the same game." Bullshit is neither
a deliberate nor inadvertent falsehood, and in fact
by Frankfurt's definition it may well be true. What
marks bullshit is the indifference of the speaker to
the truth or falsehood of what he says: "although it
is produced without concern with the truth, it need
not be false. The bullshitter is faking things. But
this does not mean that he necessarily gets them
wrong." There is an element of deception in
bullshitting, however: The bullshitter wants us to
believe that he cares, when in fact he doesn't: "The
fact about himself that the bullshitter hides . . .
is that the truth-value of his statements are of no
central interest to him; what we are not to
understand is that his intention is neither to report
the truth nor to conceal it."
http://www.leithart.com/archives/001244.php

Doesn't matter though, because you lied about who you are. Therefore,
what you say about anything else is to be viewed with the same
awareness of your past history of lying.

--
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
I am not a Tax Lawyer, Nor do I play Dan Evans on the internet.
I am not a Certified Public Accountant, Nor do I play Paul Thomas on
the internet.
I am not an Enrolled Agent, Nor do I play Richard Macdonald on the
internet.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

AllYou!

May 17, 2005, 2:49:22 PM5/17/05

> AllYou! wrote:
>

> > Exactly. you're a chicken shit lying asshole. Want a tete-a-tete to prove
differently?
> > I'm calling you out right here and now. You said that I'd better not let you figure
out
> > how to find me. Well, I did that. Now come and get me, asshole. Make the
arrangements.
> > Let's see what you've got.
>
> You can go ask Normand yourself if a person by the name of Dale
> Eastman asked him some cryptic questions on the phone.
>
> You ain't him.

Who I am is of not as much importance as the fact that I'm calling you out right now, and
that I'm inviting you to come and tell me whatever you want to tell me in person. No
hiding behind emails and phones. Let's do this properly, like men. surely you can
pretend to be one for an hour or so. so what about it? Want to come see me? You warned
me not to let you find me, well now I'm taking you up on that challenge. Was it all hot
air? Are you too chicken shit?

Dale Eastman

May 17, 2005, 5:56:02 PM5/17/05

AllYou! wrote:

LOL.

You're calling me out, huh? Okay. Post your real name and some
information so your identity can be validated, like your D.O.B.

I'm in the phone book.
I post using my real name.
My email address is my real name.

What are you? You are an ephemeral ethereal "wraith". You have no
substance... In your posts or in your existence.

Archmedes

May 18, 2005, 12:06:23 AM5/18/05
"Hale Westman" <wes0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Dale Eastman" <dalereast...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
>> AllYou! wrote:
>
>>> More chicken shit bullshit from you, asshole.
>
>> LOL.
>> DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.
>
> as though anyone would.
>
> dale eastman is our NG clown - go easy on him - he is not the
> brightest bulb in the pack!

That notwithstanding, the lurkers still want to know just what delusional dale
has in store for AllYou! After all, delusional dale upped the ante by
threatening AllYou! What was it he said? Oh yeah, "Don't ever let me find out
who you really are."

I mean, if delusional dale is lying about the threat, and does nothing, the
lurkers can only conclude that everything he posts here is a lie.

Dale Eastman

DaveJohnson

May 18, 2005, 7:15:10 AM5/18/05

Archmedes wrote:
> "Hale Westman" <wes0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>LOL.
>>>DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.
>>
>>as though anyone would.
>>
>>dale eastman is our NG clown - go easy on him - he is not the brightest
bulb in the pack!

> That notwithstanding, the lurkers still want to know just what
delusional dale has in store for AllYou! After all, delusional dale upped
the ante by threatening AllYou! What was it he said? Oh yeah, "Don't
ever let me find out who you really are."

> I mean, if delusional dale is lying about the threat, and does nothing,
the lurkers can only conclude that everything he posts here is a lie.

>Care to enlighten the lurkers as to what this threat is?

I don't know what threats dale has implied to "Allyou" but he has
mentioned guns, patriot militia groups, etc. in past posts. I think dale
eastman is just a cyber nut like "daniel lavigne" and not as violent as he
pretends.

Archmedes

May 18, 2005, 7:34:49 AM5/18/05
"DaveJohnson" <nosp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> by Dale Eastman <dalere...@sprintmail.com>
> Archmedes wrote:

>>> as though anyone would.
>>>
>>> dale eastman is our NG clown - go easy on him - he is not the
>>> brightest bulb in the pack!
>>
>> That notwithstanding, the lurkers still want to know just what
> delusional dale has in store for AllYou! After all, delusional dale
> upped the ante by threatening AllYou! What was it he said? Oh yeah,
> "Don't ever let me find out who you really are."
>>
>> I mean, if delusional dale is lying about the threat, and does
>> nothing,
> the lurkers can only conclude that everything he posts here is a lie.
>
>> Care to enlighten the lurkers as to what this threat is?
>
> I don't know what threats dale has implied to "Allyou" but he has
> mentioned guns, patriot militia groups, etc. in past posts. I think
> dale eastman is just a cyber nut like "daniel lavigne" and not as
> violent as he pretends.

You're right. "Don't ever let me find out who you really are" means, in actuality, nothing, just as everything else he posts means, in actuality, nothing.

AllYou!

May 18, 2005, 8:27:13 AM5/18/05

> DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

OK, narrow down the geographic area and I'll look you up. You said that you wanted to
know who I am, give me enough info to look you up and I'll tell you exactly who I am and
where you can find me.

Dale Eastman

May 18, 2005, 12:30:39 PM5/18/05

AllYou! wrote:

>>LOL.
>>
>>You're calling me out, huh? Okay. Post your real name and some
>>information so your identity can be validated, like your D.O.B.
>>
>>I'm in the phone book.
>>I post using my real name.
>>My email address is my real name.
>>
>>What are you? You are an ephemeral ethereal "wraith". You have no
>>substance... In your posts or in your existence.
>

>>DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.
>

> OK, narrow down the geographic area and I'll look you up.

What an idiot.

> You said that you wanted to
> know who I am, give me enough info to look you up and I'll tell you exactly who I am and
> where you can find me.

What is said is "Don't ever let me find out who you really are."

And you haven't.

What you did do is steal the identity of Normand Trudel.

Wanna send me some more direct emails using that nym?
Please do.

I saved your other TWO posts, complete with headers. Send me some more.

I'm sure Mr. Trudel would be VERY interested in dealing with some two
bit troll attempting to cause trouble after stealing his identity.

Have you got credit cards in his name also?

--
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
I am not a Tax Lawyer, Nor do I play Dan Evans on the internet.
I am not a Certified Public Accountant, Nor do I play Paul Thomas on
the internet.
I am not an Enrolled Agent, Nor do I play Richard Macdonald on the
internet.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

AllYou!

May 18, 2005, 12:58:40 PM5/18/05
all a diversion. Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about
who I am or not? It's pretty simple, even for a moron like you.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Dale Eastman

May 18, 2005, 1:45:12 PM5/18/05

AllYou! wrote:

> all a diversion. Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about
> who I am or not? It's pretty simple, even for a moron like you.

Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

AllYou!

May 18, 2005, 2:57:30 PM5/18/05
Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about who I am or not?
It's pretty simple, even for a moron like you.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Dale Eastman

May 18, 2005, 5:01:11 PM5/18/05

Paul A Thomas

May 18, 2005, 5:15:38 PM5/18/05

"AllYou!" wrote

> Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about
> who I am or not?

The dumbass Dale Eastman can't even find my address.

> It's pretty simple, even for a moron like you.

Actually, for Dale, it has to be spoon fed to him, much as Larken has done.
Otherwise, the whole world is "complex" by his measure.

--
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not,
none will suffice." - Joseph Dunniger

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
Athens, Georgia
taxman at negia.net

Dale Eastman

May 18, 2005, 5:46:54 PM5/18/05

Paul A Thomas wrote:

> "AllYou!" wrote
>
>>Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about
>>who I am or not?
>

> The dumbass Dale Eastman can't even find my address.

You just aren't as important as you would like to think you are.

Paul A Thomas
1165-B Mitchell Bridge Rd
Athens GA 30606
Telephone: 706-548-8666
Fax: 706-548-0950

<http://infospace.mapquest.com/mqmapgend?MQMapGenRequest=FDR2dmwjDE%3Buanuw:HOEvq%3Babwqur:%29rb5d0z:%26%40%24:%26%40y:ly7:1z7:VO%16P%2AE%14JrblVkj3me,M%18FD:HOHQJ%3Babwqur:%29rb5d0z:%26%40%24:%26%40%24n9%40>

age...@justicemail.com

May 18, 2005, 9:20:57 PM5/18/05
On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:46:54 GMT, Dale Eastman
<dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote:

>Paul A Thomas wrote:
>
>> "AllYou!" wrote
>>
>>>Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about
>>>who I am or not?
>>

>> The dumbass Dale Eastman can't even find my address.
>
>You just aren't as important as you would like to think you are.
>
>Paul A Thomas
>1165-B Mitchell Bridge Rd
>Athens GA 30606
>Telephone: 706-548-8666
>Fax: 706-548-0950

That's his business address, Daleboy. Try for his home address, like
this....

Eastman, Dale
11325 260th Ave
Trevor, WI 53179
262-862-1832

AllYou!

May 19, 2005, 7:27:40 AM5/19/05

> AllYou! wrote:
>
> > Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about who I am or
not?
> > It's pretty simple, even for a moron like you.
>

> Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

> DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

Dale Eastman

May 19, 2005, 11:46:13 AM5/19/05

AllYou! wrote:

> Do you want to do something with whatever knowledge you might get about who I am or not?

Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

--
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
I am not a Tax Lawyer, Nor do I play Dan Evans on the internet.
I am not a Certified Public Accountant, Nor do I play Paul Thomas on
the internet.
I am not an Enrolled Agent, Nor do I play Richard Macdonald on the
internet.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR ANYTHING IN THIS POST.

Paul A Thomas

May 19, 2005, 12:10:00 PM5/19/05

"Dale Eastman" wrote

> Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

Dale needs a diversion between unemployment checks.

--
Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.
----------

DaveJohnson

May 19, 2005, 1:31:17 PM5/19/05
"Paul A Thomas" <tax...@negia.net> wrote in message news:

> "Dale Eastman" wrote
> > Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.
>

> Dale needs a diversion between unemployment checks.

dale already has a diversion from sanity, -- unemployment checks, SSI
disability checks only postpone the inevitable

www.evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

Gray Shockley

May 19, 2005, 9:57:04 PM5/19/05
On Wed, 18 May 2005 20:20:57 -0500, age...@justicemail.com
wrote:

> That's his business address, Daleboy. Try for his home address, like
> this....
>
> Eastman, Dale
> 11325 260th Ave
> Trevor, WI 53179
> 262-862-1832

I think that's for her/his/its business.
You know, her/his/its "pharmacy".

Gray Shockley
----------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

AllYou!

May 20, 2005, 7:05:01 AM5/20/05
Just as I thought. I've given you ample opportunity to follow up on this, and like the
cowardly slim-bag that you are, you shrunk from the opportunity. Like I said, from your
keyboard to God's ear.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Dale Eastman

May 20, 2005, 10:49:33 AM5/20/05

AllYou! wrote:
> Just as I thought. I've given you ample opportunity to follow up on
> this, and like the cowardly slim-bag that you are, you shrunk from the
> opportunity. Like I said, from your keyboard to God's ear.

Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

Paul A Thomas

May 20, 2005, 11:00:47 AM5/20/05

"Dale Eastman" wrote

> Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

Dale needs a diversion between morning and night.

--
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
1. All the DNA is the same.

AllYou!

May 20, 2005, 11:02:23 AM5/20/05
"Over my dead body" - Dale Eastman

.......from your keyboard to God's ear.

"Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

Dave Johnson

May 20, 2005, 11:52:48 AM5/20/05
"Gray Shockley" <graysh...@gmail.com>
Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com

agen...@justicemail.com
wrote:

> That's his business address, Daleboy. Try for his home address, like
> this....

> Eastman, Dale
> 11325 260th Ave
> Trevor, WI 53179
> 262-862-1832

I think that's for her/his/its business.
You know, her/his/its "pharmacy".

Gray Shockley

if dale could blame it on drugs that would be the least of his problems

Dale Eastman

May 20, 2005, 1:06:49 PM5/20/05
Yep. Pointing out your act of identity theft is a diversion.

Gray Shockley

May 20, 2005, 2:15:11 PM5/20/05
On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:52:48 -0500, Dave Johnson wrote

> "Gray Shockley" <graysh...@gmail.com>
> Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com
>>>

> agen...@justicemail.com
> wrote:
>
>> That's his business address, Daleboy. Try for his home address, like
>> this....
>
>> Eastman, Dale
>> 11325 260th Ave
>> Trevor, WI 53179
>> 262-862-1832
>
> I think that's for her/his/its business.
> You know, her/his/its "pharmacy".
>
> Gray Shockley
>
> if dale could blame it on drugs that would be the least of his problems

You take the BLUE PILL
You take the RED PILL

Dave Johnson

May 20, 2005, 2:36:28 PM5/20/05
"Gray Shockley" <graysh...@gmail.com> wrote

> > Dale Eastman" <dalere...@sprintmail.com
> >>>

> > agen...@justicemail.com
> > wrote:
> >
> >> That's his business address, Daleboy. Try for his home address,
like
> >> this....
> >
> >> Eastman, Dale
> >> 11325 260th Ave
> >> Trevor, WI 53179
> >> 262-862-1832
> >
> > I think that's for her/his/its business.
> > You know, her/his/its "pharmacy".
> >
> > Gray Shockley
> >
> > if dale could blame it on drugs that would be the least of his
problems

> You take the BLUE PILL
> You take the RED PILL

yes !, dale is on drugs or else the "matrix" is controlling his body
and he cannot help himself.
maybe larken should use that excuse

AllYou!

May 23, 2005, 8:16:20 AM5/23/05
I knew you were a chicken shit asshole, and now it's been proven to all others.