The Two Benjamite Fagots Obviously Got Eldon Warman Excited

Captain America II

Sep 10, 2007, 7:10:07 PM9/10/07
"Vicegerent" <ge...@mail.samhill.co.uk> wrote in message news:118
y.googlegroups.com...

both being Benjamite faggots, obviously
> got their MEGAPHONE call the moment
> Vicegerent's posts appears on the NGs.
> these two goons spending 24/7 watching the
> NGs for posts by Vicegerent, who only posts
info about Eldon Warman's tax scam and

> Don't know about the Benjamites?

Check out the Old Testament Judges
> !9:16+
>
> Vicegerent

Eldon has found Jesus and want to repent for his scams and
"alternative" lifestyle !

http://members.iphouse.com/fredg/detax_unmasked/ewbigotry.html
www.quatloos.com
www.quatlosers.com
www.fraudsandscams.com
war...@hotmail.com
cudg...@hushmail.com
Eldon Warman lost his American Airlines piloting job (FAA pulled
medical certificate for psychological reasons)
Eldon Warman lost his job driving a tour bus after he assaulted an
officer.
egwa...@hotmail.com
war...@hotmail.com. Eldon Warman
www.detaxcanada.org
egwa...@outgun.com

Vicegerent

Sep 10, 2007, 10:17:46 PM9/10/07
You likely have received a copy of this blog
regarding lawyer Tom Cryer's supposed win
in an income tax case in Louisiana.

(Quote:)
Lawyer Acquitted After Arguing Income Tax
Levy Lacks Legal Foundation
By Bob Unruh Jul 27, 2007, 23:16

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56855

Lawyer is acquitted after arguing income levy
lacks legal foundation

The Internal Revenue Service has lost a lawyer's challenge
in front of a jury to prove a constitutional foundation for the
nation's income tax, and the victorious attorney now is
setting his sights higher.

"I think now people are beginning to realize that this has
got to be the largest fraud, backed up by intimidation and
extortion and by the sheer force of taking peoples property
and hard-earned money without any lawful authorization
whatsoever," lawyer Tom Cryer told WND just days after
a jury in Louisiana acquitted him of two criminal tax counts.
(Unquote)
(clipped for brevity)

I have reviewed that case many times, and my take is
that it is a set-up BAIT for a massive sting operation
by the IRS.

Cases regarding income tax have nothing to do with US law.
They are "contract arbitration" cases where there have been
violation of the terms of a private contract, and the income
tax act is just terms of a private contract. As such, there
cases do not create a precedent.

Free will people are not subject to rules made for slaves -
rules such as the income tax act. But, anyone using the
slave name owned by the State or Crown - the birth
certificate name, are seen as slaves by the State or
Crown. How many people do you know who accept/
acknowledge the birth certificate name as being
"one and the same" as themselves?

What's wrong with the birth certificate name? Have a
look, and see what your family name is called. Is it
not "surname"? "Sur" means over, above, superior.
Historically, family or clan names were referential names
for one's given names.

This Tom Cryer blog has been going around the internet
like an e-mail virus, but with implications much more
serious than the destruction of your computer.

Learn how to separate yourself from the legal identity/
birth certificate name, and how to file a proper CRA T1
or IRS 1040 "return of income" form using that info:
http://www.detaxcanada.org/filingT1.htm
The info is totally FREE.

Vicegerent

Message has been deleted

Abbot

Sep 11, 2007, 9:39:53 AM9/11/07
On Sep 10, 11:10 pm, Nobody <n...@home.anymore> wrote:

> Vicegerent AKA Eldon Warman wrote:
>
> > Learn how to separate yourself from the legal identity/
> > birth certificate name, and how to file a proper CRA T1
> > or IRS 1040 "return of income" form using that info:
> >http://www.detaxcanada.org/filingT1.htm
> > The info is totally FREE.
>
> And totally useless. You are good evidence of that.
>
> Tell the readers how you lost EVERYTHING trying your useless schemes.
>
> Show just ONE case of where any scheme you have ever come up with
> worked. Just ONE example.
>
> Come on Eldon, bet you can't.
>
> Looks like another good time for your usual cut and paste evasion.
>
> You asr SOOOOOOOO predictable Eldon.

Abbot) We should note that without a single prompt the mentally ill
Warman has, in all likelihood, again projected his sexual preferences
on others.

He's a textbook nut case!

Paul Thomas, CPA

Sep 11, 2007, 10:07:32 AM9/11/07
Eldon "the loser" Warman wrote

> The info is totally FREE.

And totally worthless.

--
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
1. All the DNA is the same.

Vicegerent

Sep 11, 2007, 3:09:10 PM9/11/07
Hates this message:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56855

The info is totally FREE.

Vicegerent

Paul Thomas, CPA

Sep 11, 2007, 3:40:22 PM9/11/07
Eldon "A descendant of Shem" Warman wrote

> Learn how to separate yourself from the

....reality of life. Like Eldon has.

Learn how to lose your wife (literally), alienate your children, be
ostracized from the grandchildren and the remainder of your family (save for
Eldon's loving mother, or did you bully her into letting you live at
"home"). Learn how to lose a job as a pilot, sliding down the employment
scale, you lose your bus driving job as well. Continuing the spiral
downward, your mental stability fails along with bladder control problems.

End it all now Eldon, like your pal Lavigne.

--
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For
those who do not, none will suffice." - Joseph Dunniger

Vicegerent

Sep 11, 2007, 11:56:52 PM9/11/07
Megaphone software? Check it out here !

http://digg.com/politics/The_special_isreali_megaphone_software

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Abbot

Sep 12, 2007, 6:03:26 AM9/12/07
Abbot) The message in which you demonstrate your childishly envious
flip flop on Cyer and your schizophrenic reliance on an international
Jewish conspiracy theory has somebody stirred up?

No, Eldon, we are laughing at you.

Paul Thomas, CPA

Sep 12, 2007, 9:07:38 AM9/12/07
Eldon "A descendant of Shem" Warman wrote
> Megaphone software?

What's the matter Eldon? The people you used to rely on for money and fame
are listening to the truth instead of your lies? Is your message not being
heard by as many people as you would like? Is it a fact that more and more
of your fellow tax protestors are seeing the light of the truth and the law
(or the lights of the jail yard) and you have a dwindling number of
followers.

--
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
1. All the DNA is the same.
2. There are no dental records.
--------------------------

Vicegerent

Sep 12, 2007, 12:29:20 PM9/12/07

Abbot

Sep 12, 2007, 12:45:02 PM9/12/07
Abbot) What's to address? Eldon, your method is a proven failure and
you not only don't use it, but your actual practice of using your
name, Eldon Warman, on government documents runs 100% counter to the
methods you spinelessly tell others to use.

Paul Thomas, CPA

Sep 12, 2007, 1:45:51 PM9/12/07
Eldon "a descendant of Shem" Warman wrote

> Free will people are not subject to rules

Yeah, they are. And if you could tell the truth, you abide by them when it
suits your needs.

--
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992), Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Abbot

Sep 12, 2007, 2:14:43 PM9/12/07
On Sep 12, 1:45 pm, "Paul Thomas, CPA" <paulthomascp...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> Eldon "a descendant of Shem" Warman wrote
>
> > Free will people are not subject to rules
>
> Yeah, they are. And if you could tell the truth, you abide by them when it
> suits your needs.

Abbot)Yeah that's Warman's rap all the way around. He doesn't have to
pay the IRS, stay sane in the cockpit, provide for his family, keep
his hands off traffic cops, be nonviolent with process servers or even
shoot straight with the poor detaxers he dupes.

Warman just does as he pleases.

The problem isn't that pyschoboy follows only God's rule. The problem
is he thinks the schizophrenic thoughts bouncing around in his head
are divinely inspired.

Vicegerent

Sep 18, 2007, 3:38:13 PM9/18/07
Need one say more about what the