Futures straddle rule

garagecapital

Mar 16, 2008, 8:18:51 PM3/16/08
I'm buying and selling the same futures contract with two different
accounts one taxable and one tax-deferred. (Why? Because I am also
selling options on both contracts. No need to explain further,
really.) Does this mean that my gains in the taxable account are taxed
but not losses are not deductible because of some arcane straddle rule
I have heard about?

--
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>