Misc.survivalism FAQ's

A.T. Hagan

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
I haven't been active much in the newsgroup lately so I haven't been
here to point out to our newcomers where the group's Frequently Asked
Question (FAQ) files are located.

Most of the FAQ's that germinated in this newsgroup may be found on
the Providence Cooperative web site at

http://www.providenceco-op.com

Here's what the Cooperative is hosting:

****FAQ's & How-To's of Survivalism/Preparedness****

Threat Analysis (What are you preparing for?), Richard DeCastro

Prudent Food Storage FAQ, v3.5 A.T. Hagan

Water Treatment FAQ, v2.2 Patton Turner

Medical Treatment FAQ, v2.0 Craig Ellis

Emergency Water Treatment & Sanitation Handout Pages A.T. Hagan

Stored Food Pests FAQ, v1.0 Eric Richard Paulsen

Communications & Signaling FAQ, v1.12Mike Medintz, editor

Bug-Out Bags v2.0 Mike Medintz

Metallurgy FAQ V 1.0  Drake H. Damerau New Addition!

Generator FAQ V 1.0 Steve Dunlop New Addition!

**** Philosophy and History of Survivalism/Prepardness****

What is Survivalism?

The Beginning of Survivalism

Additional works of interest posted as they are ready.

They're all free to view or download.

................Alan.

--
From the House at Cat's Green -- Alan T. Hagan, NRA Life Member

The Universe is utterly indifferent to the fact that
you do not realize the consequences of your actions,
you will have to deal with them just the same.

Editor of the
Prudent Food Storage Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) file
and author of
The Prudent Pantry: Your Guide to Building a Food Insurance Program

Available from the Providence Cooperative at
http://wwww.ProvidenceCo-op.com
along with other free preparedness & survivalism related FAQs