GORE, Wins, GORE, WINS!!!

Glenworthy@xteleport.com Henry Glenworthy

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> during an
attack of explosive diarrhea produced:

> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided
> who becomes the next president?

Who, the Democrats?

Earth to troll, earth to troll, the President is determined by the Electoral
College, not the popular vote.

--
"An honest politician is one who, when he is bought,
stays bought." Simon Cameron

"Is ours a government of the people, by the people,
for the people or a kakistocracy rather, for the benefit
of knaves at the cost of fools?" James Russell Lowell

"Democracy is a form of religion, it is the worship of
jackals by jackasses." H.L.Mencken

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D.

Nov 18, 2000, 11:50:23 PM11/18/00

Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
becomes the next president?

Shalom,
Leland Milton Goldblatt
"Ignore 'em, m'dear, they're beneath your dignity." -W.C. Fields
www.miltong.com
http://goldblatt.faithweb.com

..

Jim Clymore

Nov 18, 2000, 11:58:23 PM11/18/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Um, maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN!!!!

jlc
"As more and more Gore supporters post on the net the more I support Julie
Cochrane's
proposal to require literacy tests before voting"

Jim Gillogly

Nov 19, 2000, 12:09:19 AM11/19/00
"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Uhh... because of the Constitution, perhaps?
--
Jim Gillogly
29 Blotmath S.R. 2000, 05:08

PLMerite

Nov 19, 2000, 12:22:45 AM11/19/00

"Jim Clymore" <jcly...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message
> >

> > --
> > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> >
> > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > becomes the next president?

> Um, maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that Lincoln was a
REPUBLICAN!!!!

Yeah, and no one in my family has owned a slave in over 130 years, unlike
the Democratic Party which seems to be running the plantation these days,
being a general nanny to a bunch of people who've never had to learn to take
care of themselves.

Regards, PLMerite

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are

Happy Kind

Nov 19, 2000, 12:26:37 AM11/19/00
Dude, get a grip. It's Electoral College count that matters.

--
br
jmw

Stupendous Man

Nov 19, 2000, 12:55:31 AM11/19/00
Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D. wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Goron!

Stupendous Man
http://reagan.webteamone.com/
http://www.buyntrade.com/

Jim Alder

Nov 19, 2000, 1:01:24 AM11/19/00
"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president.

Gore REALLY won the black vote! Let's let him be the
black president and Bush can be everyone else's
president! As long as we're ignoring the law, let's go
really nuts with it! It'll be fun!

> Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

People who promoted slavery are dead. Are the
Democrats getting votes from dead people again like
they did in Chicago??

--
"Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse
that progress requires them are not really progress at

offb...@my-deja.com

Nov 19, 2000, 12:51:04 AM11/19/00
In article <j_IR5.60679$a7.10...@news1.rdc1.il.home.com>,

Are you aiming at the Blacks? Think a bunch of Whites can go capture a
bunch of homey's on their own turf? You know who started enslaving the
Blacks and selling them? Other Blacks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Hay

Nov 19, 2000, 4:02:24 AM11/19/00
ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.
PLMerite <stoc...@smokebombhill.com> wrote in message

Mysterion

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
Kindly stop crossposting this horseshit to misc.survivalism and fuck off, as
well.

KB9WFK

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

"Hay" <hay...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.

We are a Republic.

Michael Richmann

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand it,
shouts from the rooftops.

Leland Milton Goldlbatt, Ph.D.

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
In article <3A17E9F5...@concentric.net>,
Michael Richmann <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:

> Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
it,
> shouts from the rooftops.

Friend, I am a Yale Graduate and have a PhD!! After the Hand Recound
gore will have the college.

--
=-=
Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D.

Leland Milton Goldlbatt, Ph.D.

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
In article <hwJR5.1236$2s1.1...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

"Happy Kind" <mirth...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Dude, get a grip. It's Electoral College count that matters.

We did away with the Elector College for electing Senators!! We will
do the same for electing the Prez.

Albeit Caustic

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
Some mail order reverend declares the election?

Will the wonders of this election never cease?

In article <j_IR5.60679$a7.10...@news1.rdc1.il.home.com>,

--
"It is the ferment of ideas, the clash of disagreeing
judgments, the privilege of the individual to develop

Albeit Caustic

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
But of course you are.

In article <8v9075$il3$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Leland Milton Goldlbatt, Ph.D. <leland...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Friend, I am a Yale Graduate and have a PhD!! After the Hand Recound
> gore will have the college.
>
> --
> =-=

> Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D.
> The Doctor's homepage: http://www.goldblatt.faithweb.com
> Dr. Goldblatt's email: leland...@mail.com

Robert Sturgeon

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:47:33 -0600, Fearless Fosdick
<fos...@metro.net> wrote:

>In article <P5JR5.43768$Ze6.8...@typhoon.tampabay.rr.com>, "Jim

>Clymore" <jcly...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> > --
>> > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>> >
>> > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
>> > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
>> > becomes the next president?
>>
>> Um, maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that Lincoln was a
>> REPUBLICAN!!!!
>

>That he most certainly was, althought what Abe would make of the present
>Republican Party is certainly open to question.

But what Jefferson and Jackson would make of the present
Democratic Party is clear enough- they would register as
Republicans.

--
Robert Sturgeon-
Proud member of The Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.

Dave Thompson

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?
>

> Shalom,
> Leland Milton Goldblatt

Psssst!!!! Over here!!!!! You really need to read American history before
you start smacking your gums together.

The Democrat Party was the party of slavery.

The Republican Party was the party of Abraham Lincoln and rammed the 13th
Amendment through while the South was out of town with that 'war thingie'.

Get a life. Get over it. By the way, the above proves that a Ph.D behind a
name is meaningless unless the poster supplies curriculum vitae.

Dave

Robert Sturgeon

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:47:33 GMT, Leland Milton Goldlbatt,
Ph.D. <leland...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>In article <3A17E9F5...@concentric.net>,
> Michael Richmann <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>> Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
>it,
>> shouts from the rooftops.
>

>Friend, I am a Yale Graduate and have a PhD!!

I wouldn't admit that, if I were you.

> After the Hand Recound
>gore will have the college.

I doubt it. Now it looks like Florida may send 2 elector
votes to Congress, one certified by the Secretary of State
and the other by the Supreme Court. And the House gets to
choose which to accept. That's just one of many
possibilities. Anyone who claims to know, right now,
exactly what will happen is a fool, whether or not he has
one of those "piled higher and deeper" degrees from Yale.

glen...@my-deja.com

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
In the age of Lincoln, the Republicans were the Democrats.

In article <n31g1tkt0bpdjn7fg...@4ax.com>,

Robert Sturgeon <rstu...@calwest.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:47:33 -0600, Fearless Fosdick
> <fos...@metro.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <P5JR5.43768$Ze6.8...@typhoon.tampabay.rr.com>, "Jim
> >Clymore" <jcly...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> >> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in
message

> >> Um, maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that Lincoln was a
> >> REPUBLICAN!!!!
> >

> >That he most certainly was, althought what Abe would make of the
present
> >Republican Party is certainly open to question.
>
> But what Jefferson and Jackson would make of the present
> Democratic Party is clear enough- they would register as
> Republicans.
>

> --
> Robert Sturgeon-
> Proud member of The Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.
> http://www.vistech.net/users/rsturge/

Johnny B

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Michael Richmann

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <8v7qbb$53k$1...@news.fsu.edu>, "Hay" <hay...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> > ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.
>
> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
> President.

What I said to Goldblatt appears to apply very well to you too.

R.L. Bo Thompson

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

irnews.net...
: wrote:
:
: > ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular
vote means squat.
:
: Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the

people, if he wins
: he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people
wanted him as
: President.

*********sig snipped**********

Only 1/2 the registered voters voted. So, it follows that no
matter who eventually wins. 3/4s of the registered voters
didn't actually vote for him.
How's that for a mandate??
Bo

[x-post list trimmed ]
--
R. L. "Bo" Thompson, KB5CNG
<kb5...@amsat.org>

Bud Keith

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message
> Are tou trying to tell us abe lincoln was a democrat. As I recall it was
he who wrote the emancipation proclimation. Therefore it follows that the
republicans freed the slaves.By the way this is just amother point which
proves that democrats will say anything to win.

WhoNotMeNotHere

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
As a minister (former Navy and USMC chaplain) who has completed one
Doctorate (D.Min) and is finishing a second (Ph.D), let me be the
first to admit and proclaim that it means nothing at all save the
person spent time and money towards a certain goal.

I now work at a University and the place is flooded with morons with
Ph.D's who are not educated but instead are indoctrinated.

Besides phony, bogus, and easy to get Ph.D's seem to be all over the
place. It is a money scam now.

Kent Finnell

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

> In article <P5JR5.43768$Ze6.8...@typhoon.tampabay.rr.com>, "Jim
> Clymore" <jcly...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > --
> > > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> > >
> > > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > > becomes the next president?
> >
> > Um, maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that Lincoln was a
> > REPUBLICAN!!!!
>
> That he most certainly was, althought what Abe would make of the present
> Republican Party is certainly open to question.

And Jefferson would run screaming from the room if he saw the present day
Democrats as exemplified by Bill "Wag the Dog" Clinton and Al "No Compelling
Legal Authority" Gore.

From a real Tennessean

Kent Finnell
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate
a menace to society. -- Theodore Roosevelt

Teddy, meet Bill.

In the final year of the reign of William the Prevaricator

"I'm not at all sure that even a callous, irresponsible
drug dealer with a 6-year-old in the house wouldn't
leave a child trigger lock on a gun."
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton

Sarge 6

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
Allright now, Slowly put down the Crack pipe and step away from the
keyboard.

YEESH!

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Strider

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

****snip****

Because it's the law of the land?
Why is it that the Liberal Democrats choose to ignore the Constitution
unless it can be used for the furtherance of their agenda?

Strider
--
"Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?" -
Pink Floyd

Visit my home page at:
http://www.usit.com/strider/homepage/enter.htm
AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name: Strider762

Member of B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. - Bad Americans Standing Tall Among
Radically Dependent Sheeple

drd...@my-deja.com

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
GORE whines, GORE WHINES!!!

Strider

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <8v7qbb$53k$1...@news.fsu.edu>, "Hay" <hay...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.
>

> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
> President.

> --
****snip of silly propaganda line***

The little "technicality" that you mention happens to be the
Constitution of the United States. Why is it that Liberal Democrats
choose to ignore the Constitution unless it can be used to further their

Tim May

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
In article <3A184903...@usit.net>, Strider <str...@usit.net>
wrote:

> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:
> >
> > --
> > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> >
> > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > becomes the next president?
>
> ****snip****
>
> Because it's the law of the land?
> Why is it that the Liberal Democrats choose to ignore the Constitution
> unless it can be used for the furtherance of their agenda?

It's not just this "law of the land" point, which may sound to many like
a "technicality." (Not saying it is...)

Both campaign teams sought _electoral_ votes. Meaning, smaller states
(population-wise) were visited. A purely _popular vote_ would have seen
much more emphasis on NYC, LA, Chicago, etc.

The Framers figured this out and set up the state (electoral college)
system we now have.

And this is what the campaign teams organized their campaigns for.

Citing the popular vote is irrelevant.

--Tim May

Timothy C. May | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
ComSec 3DES: 831-728-0152 | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
W.A.S.T.E.: Corralitos, CA | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
"Cyphernomicon" | black markets, collapse of governments.

Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D.

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

..

--
Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

Earth to Mysterion!!!! Nothing happend after Y2K you come out of your
whole!!!!!

Shalom,
Leland Milton Goldblatt
"Ignore 'em, m'dear, they're beneath your dignity." -W.C. Fields
www.miltong.com
http://goldblatt.faithweb.com

..
"Mysterion" <zo...@supernet.com> wrote in message

> Kindly stop crossposting this horseshit to misc.survivalism and fuck off,
as
> well.
>

> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message
> >

> > --
> > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> >
> > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > becomes the next president?

Strider

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <3A1829E1...@concentric.net>, Michael Richmann

> <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> > Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> > > Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> > > he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him
> > > as
> > > President.
> >

> > What I said to Goldblatt appears to apply very well to you too.
> >
> > "Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
> > it,
> > shouts from the rooftops."
>

> Uhh, read the definition of mandate, doofus. Bush is behind in the
> popular vote nationally, the majority of the voters did not want Dubya
> for President. He cannot go to Congress and say "pass this program, it
> is the clear will of the people, as they demonstrated by electing me."
> In fact, I rather doubt Dubya gets much if any of his promised programs
> through Congress by 2004.
> --
> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:
>
> If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

What is the relevence of this statement? It's the law, moron. Bush will
deal with the Congress when he gets there.

Are you stupid enough to think that if Gore steals the election he will
ever have any credibility? If so, you must be one of those "confused"
Democrats who couldn't figure out a simple ballot that was created to be
easy enough for third graders to use.

You bastards will do anything to get Gore in power. I gotta tell you.
You are rapidly pissing of some mean Americans, including the military.
You may not live to regret your mistake.

I understand even better why the Clinton Regime tried their damnedest to
outlaw private ownership of guns and demoralize the military. They've
been planning to circumvent the Constitution (again) and knew some
people would not be willing to lay down and take it.

The peasants are getting restless and this time they are armed.

Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D.

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
> I doubt it. Now it looks like Florida may send 2 elector
> votes to Congress, one certified by the Secretary of State
> and the other by the Supreme Court. And the House gets to
> choose which to accept. That's just one of many
> possibilities. Anyone who claims to know, right now,
> exactly what will happen is a fool, whether or not he has
> one of those "piled higher and deeper" degrees from Yale.

--

Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

Dr. Goldblatt is sure some Republican's will support GORE, because of the
popular vote. I pray that happens. But we have the Fl supreme court in the
bag!!

"Robert Sturgeon" <rstu...@calwest.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:47:33 GMT, Leland Milton Goldlbatt,
> Ph.D. <leland...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>

> >In article <3A17E9F5...@concentric.net>,

> > Michael Richmann <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
> >it,
> >> shouts from the rooftops.
> >

> >Friend, I am a Yale Graduate and have a PhD!!
>
> I wouldn't admit that, if I were you.
>
> > After the Hand Recound
> >gore will have the college.
>
> I doubt it. Now it looks like Florida may send 2 elector
> votes to Congress, one certified by the Secretary of State
> and the other by the Supreme Court. And the House gets to
> choose which to accept. That's just one of many
> possibilities. Anyone who claims to know, right now,
> exactly what will happen is a fool, whether or not he has
> one of those "piled higher and deeper" degrees from Yale.

Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D.

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
Some mail order reverend declares the election?

--
Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

I am a Ph.D. and a Yale graduate!!

So, what if my ordination via mail???????

"Albeit Caustic" <albeit...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Some mail order reverend declares the election?
>
> Will the wonders of this election never cease?
>
> In article <j_IR5.60679$a7.10...@news1.rdc1.il.home.com>,

> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote:
> >

> > --
> > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> >

> > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > becomes the next president?
> >

> > Shalom,
> > Leland Milton Goldblatt
> > "Ignore 'em, m'dear, they're beneath your dignity." -W.C. Fields
> > www.miltong.com
> > http://goldblatt.faithweb.com
> >
> > ..
> >

> --
> "It is the ferment of ideas, the clash of disagreeing
> judgments, the privilege of the individual to develop
> his own thought and shape his own character which makes
> progress possible." Coolidge, 1925

Lone Haranguer

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <P5JR5.43768$Ze6.8...@typhoon.tampabay.rr.com>, "Jim
> Clymore" <jcly...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message

> > > --
> > > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> > >
> > > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > > becomes the next president?
> >

> > Um, maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that Lincoln was a
> > REPUBLICAN!!!!
>
> That he most certainly was, althought what Abe would make of the present
> Republican Party is certainly open to question.

He'd sure recognize the Democrats though. They fought his presidency
tooth and nail, committed treason and were so treacherous they earned
the nickname "copperheads".
LZ

> > jlc
> > "As more and more Gore supporters post on the net the more I support
> > Julie
> > Cochrane's
> > proposal to require literacy tests before voting"

Strider

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Leland, Milton, Goldlbatt, "Ph.D." wrote:

> In article <hwJR5.1236$2s1.1...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> "Happy Kind" <mirth...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > Dude, get a grip. It's Electoral College count that matters.
>
> We did away with the Elector College for electing Senators!! We will
> do the same for electing the Prez.

Since it would take a Constitutional Amendment, requiring ratification
by 3/4th of the State Legislatures, there's not a chance in hell of
dumping the Electoral College, come Hell or Hillary. It was designed to
protect states with smaller populations from the dictates of the larger
states and it's working pretty damn well it seems to me.

Strider

--
"Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?"

-/Pink Floyd

Lone Haranguer

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <8v7qbb$53k$1...@news.fsu.edu>, "Hay" <hay...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.
>
> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
> President.

What percentage did Clinton get in 1992?
LZ
> --
> A specific example of Gore's wisdom and compassion:

Noah Simoneaux

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:55:22 GMT, "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D."

>..
>"Mysterion" <zo...@supernet.com> wrote in message
>> Kindly stop crossposting this horseshit to misc.survivalism and fuck off,
>as
>> well.
>>

>--
>Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

You chose the right word there, anyway.

>Earth to Mysterion!!!! Nothing happend after Y2K you come out of your
>whole!!!!!

You might wish to spend a bit more time at misc.survivalism if you want to crack
a joke there. ;)

Noah Simoneaux
Each of us is a mixture of good qualities and some(perhaps) not-so-good qualities. In considering our fellow people, we should remember their good qualities and realize that their faults only prove that they are, after all, only human. We should refrain from making harsh judgments of people just because they happen to be dirty rotten sons-of-bitches.

David Hughes

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>

> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?
>

> Shalom,
> Leland Milton Goldblatt
> "Ignore 'em, m'dear, they're beneath your dignity." -W.C. Fields
> www.miltong.com
> http://goldblatt.faithweb.com
>
> ..

The popular vote is merely a non-binding recommendation to the electors
appointed to the Electoral Colleges of the individual States.

If you don't like this, work for an amendment to change the
Constitution. Maybe you could get it changed by 2004, but I doubt it.

David Hughes

Dave Thompson

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

> In article <3A1829E1...@concentric.net>, Michael Richmann

> <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> > Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> > > Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> > > he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him
> > > as
> > > President.
> >

> > What I said to Goldblatt appears to apply very well to you too.
> >
> > "Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
> > it,
> > shouts from the rooftops."
>
> Uhh, read the definition of mandate, doofus. Bush is behind in the
> popular vote nationally, the majority of the voters did not want Dubya
> for President. He cannot go to Congress and say "pass this program, it
> is the clear will of the people, as they demonstrated by electing me."
> In fact, I rather doubt Dubya gets much if any of his promised programs
> through Congress by 2004.
> --

> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:

It appears that fuzzydick failed elementary arithmetic. Al Gore was also
rejected by a majority of the voters.

Get over it.

Lone Haranguer

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <3A1829E1...@concentric.net>, Michael Richmann
> <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
> > Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> > > Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> > > he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him
> > > as
> > > President.
> >

> > What I said to Goldblatt appears to apply very well to you too.
> >
> > "Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
> > it,
> > shouts from the rooftops."
>
> Uhh, read the definition of mandate, doofus.

Tell us again what percentage of the popular vote Clinton won in '92.
You seem to have a bad memory.
LZ

Bush is behind in the
> popular vote nationally, the majority of the voters did not want Dubya
> for President. He cannot go to Congress and say "pass this program, it
> is the clear will of the people, as they demonstrated by electing me."
> In fact, I rather doubt Dubya gets much if any of his promised programs
> through Congress by 2004.
> --
> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:

Robert Sturgeon

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:31:10 GMT, glen...@my-deja.com
wrote:

>In the age of Lincoln, the Republicans were the Democrats.

Would you mind explaining that?

(rest snipped)

Robert Sturgeon

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:00:15 GMT, "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt,
Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote:

(I wrote)

>> I doubt it. Now it looks like Florida may send 2 elector
>> votes to Congress, one certified by the Secretary of State
>> and the other by the Supreme Court. And the House gets to
>> choose which to accept. That's just one of many
>> possibilities. Anyone who claims to know, right now,
>> exactly what will happen is a fool, whether or not he has
>> one of those "piled higher and deeper" degrees from Yale.

>Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

>Dr. Goldblatt is sure some Republican's will support GORE, because of the

>popular vote. I pray that happens. But we have the Fl supreme court in the
>bag!!

Hey, your "--" ruins the reply function in Agent. For a
PhD, you sure are ignorant.

And you probably do have the Florida Supreme Court on your
side, but you aren't likely to get any Republican electors
to defect, especially since they are watching Gore's attempt
to steal the election on TV, just like everyone else. Do
you think you'll get the Republicans in the House of
Representatives to support Gore in his thievery?

Dream on...

David Hughes

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <8v7qbb$53k$1...@news.fsu.edu>, "Hay" <hay...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.
>
> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
> President.

> --
> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:
>
> If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

Year % Popular vote % eligible voters Winner

1964 61 61.7 Johnson

1968 43 60.6 Nixon

1972 61 55.2 Nixon

1976 50 53.6 Carter

1980 ? 52.6 Reagan

1984 59 53.1 Reagan

1988 53 50.1 Bush

1992 43 55.2 Clinton

1996 50 ? Clinton

2000 49 No matter who wins

Mandates? Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Bush, perhaps. Clinton? As an
incumbent, barely getting 26 % of the eligible voters? Hardly!

Either Bush or Gore will start with more support!

Tony Bounds

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
in article 3A18713F...@tabletoptelephone.com, Lone Haranguer at
esco...@tabletoptelephone.com wrote on 11/19/00 3:33 PM:

> Tell us again what percentage of the popular vote Clinton won in '92.
> You seem to have a bad memory.

Isn't it true that in 92' and 96' Clinton had less of the popular vote than
Bush does now? If so that means Bush has more of a mandate than Clinton ever
had. Easily reasoned out it would seem.
--
Tony

Mr. Natural

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
G-Dubya has my mandate and that's all that matters to me.

"Gunner" <gun...@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

> Fearless Fosdick <fos...@metro.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <3A1829E1...@concentric.net>, Michael Richmann
> ><rich...@concentric.net> wrote:

> >> What I said to Goldblatt appears to apply very well to you too.
> >>
> >> "Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
> >> it,
> >> shouts from the rooftops."
> >

> >Uhh, read the definition of mandate, doofus. Bush is behind in the

> >popular vote nationally, the majority of the voters did not want Dubya
> >for President. He cannot go to Congress and say "pass this program, it
> >is the clear will of the people, as they demonstrated by electing me."
> >In fact, I rather doubt Dubya gets much if any of his promised programs
> >through Congress by 2004.
>

> Mandate? I fail to understand your concerns about Mandates.. When Herr
Kliton was elected the first
> time.. he got what.. 26% of the votes from those eligible to vote. Second
time.. what was it...34%

> Now GWB.. has what? Notice.. much higher numbers of people came out to
vote for GWB than ever
> bothered to go to a polling place than Clinton.. and I didnt hear you or
your Ilk screaming about a
> Mandate then.. so what happened?
>
> Politically Correct Speech = Agreeing with a Liberal/Democrat
> Hate Speech = Disagreeing with a Liberal/Democrat
>
> I just love the Democrats mantra about the right of every ones vote to be
counted.. all the while
> tossing Military absentee ballots in the circular file....
>
> Gunner
>

> ----------
> "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional
> maturity."
> Sigmund Freud

El Vis

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
old leland goldplatedass writes:"We did away with the Elector College for

electing Senators!! We will do the same for electing the Prez."

What's this 'we' shit there leland? Senators were chosen by the State
legislatures to represent the interests of the States.

Lvis.
--
"In America people don't get "left behind" by economic growth. They just
sit there on their fat, lazy asses with a stupid expression on their faces

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything." Joseph V. Stalin

El Vis

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
The rev leland goldblatt writes:Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!!

Gore should be the next president. Why should we let people who promoted
slavery decided who
becomes the next president?"

And tell us leland, does YOUR wife like to 'take it' up the old poopshoot?
Not nearly as much as YOU do, I suppose.

El Vis

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00
leland goldblatter writes:"Friend, I am a Yale Graduate and have a PhD!!

After the Hand Recound gore will have the college."

With 'friends' like YOU, who needs an enema?

George of the Jungle

Nov 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/19/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:

George rebuts: You *are* prejudiced. And you are a buffoon.

> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Because Presidents are elected by the electoral college, not by popular
vote. Most educated people know about this.

"Dr" Goldblatt apparently got his Doctorate out of a gumball machine.

> Shalom,

Peace be unto you. Now go away and wash your face.

--

Quote:
Fueled by anger, the New Fascists have completely adopted the radical '60s

wav...@my-deja.com

Nov 19, 2000, 7:10:43 PM11/19/00
In article <j_IR5.60679$a7.10...@news1.rdc1.il.home.com>,

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?
>
> Shalom,
> Leland Milton Goldblatt
> "Ignore 'em, m'dear, they're beneath your dignity." -W.C. Fields
> www.miltong.com
> http://goldblatt.faithweb.com
>
> ..

Gore loses. Cheaters always lose.

-*MORT*-

Russell C. Nixon

Nov 19, 2000, 7:58:32 PM11/19/00
Leland Milton Goldlbatt, Ph.D. <leland...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>In article <3A17E9F5...@concentric.net>,

> Michael Richmann <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:
>
>> Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
>it,
>> shouts from the rooftops.
>>

>Friend, I am a Yale Graduate and have a PhD!! After the Hand Recound

^^^^^^^^^^^^
So much for Old Eli.

Russ

>gore will have the college.
>

>--
>=-=

>Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D.
>The Doctor's homepage: http://www.goldblatt.faithweb.com
>Dr. Goldblatt's email: leland...@mail.com

Russell C. Nixon

Nov 19, 2000, 8:02:29 PM11/19/00
Leland Milton Goldlbatt, Ph.D. <leland...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>In article <hwJR5.1236$2s1.1...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> "Happy Kind" <mirth...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> Dude, get a grip. It's Electoral College count that matters.
>

>We did away with the Elector College for electing Senators!! We will

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You really are ignorant, aren't you. Once upon a time, senators were
chosen by the various state legislatures. The seventeenth amendment
change that to direct election by the people of each state.

Russ

>do the same for electing the Prez.

Chip Allen

Nov 19, 2000, 10:48:01 PM11/19/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> --
> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:
>
> If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

Cite, please.

I only ask because this specific line was attributed to Quayle during the
Bush Sr. administration.

Tony Johnson

Nov 20, 2000, 12:31:08 AM11/20/00

"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Get a clue man. It has been more than 130 years since the end of the War
and you think the people of Florida are decendants of the ones who promoted
Slavery? Most of the population of Florida is not even native to the State
anymore. Hell, a lot of them are not even Natural Born Americans. The ones
in the counties in question are mostly either Retirees (most from up north)
or immigrants.

Tony Johnson

Nov 20, 2000, 12:32:50 AM11/20/00

> In article <8v7qbb$53k$1...@news.fsu.edu>, "Hay" <hay...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > ps. By the way we are a federation, therefore Popular vote means squat.
>
> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
> President.
> --
> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:
>
> If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

Yeah, and Gore invented the Internet. ROFLMAO

Mysterion

Nov 20, 2000, 12:49:06 AM11/20/00
Since you are apparently to stupid to understand, I will simply say

FUCK OFF

I repeat,

FUCK OFF

> ..
> "Mysterion" <zo...@supernet.com> wrote in message
> > Kindly stop crossposting this horseshit to misc.survivalism and fuck
off,
> as
> > well.
> >

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>

> Earth to Mysterion!!!! Nothing happend after Y2K you come out of your
> whole!!!!!
>

> Shalom,
> Leland Milton Goldblatt
> "Ignore 'em, m'dear, they're beneath your dignity." -W.C. Fields
> www.miltong.com
> http://goldblatt.faithweb.com
>

> ..

> "Mysterion" <zo...@supernet.com> wrote in message
> > Kindly stop crossposting this horseshit to misc.survivalism and fuck
off,
> as
> > well.
> >

> > "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > --
> > > Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> > >
> > > Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> > > president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> > > becomes the next president?

dgr...@cs.csuabk.edu

Nov 20, 2000, 2:42:04 AM11/20/00
In talk.politics.guns Robert Sturgeon <rstu...@calwest.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:47:33 -0600, Fearless Fosdick
> <fos...@metro.net> wrote:
>>That he most certainly was, althought what Abe would make of the present
>>Republican Party is certainly open to question.

> But what Jefferson and Jackson would make of the present
> Democratic Party is clear enough- they would register as
> Republicans.

Jefferson's views are most in line with what the Libertarians stress.

--
David Griffith
dgr...@cs.csubak.edu

David Lentz

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

David Hughes wrote:

<snip>

> Year % Popular vote % eligible voters Winner
>
> 1964 61 61.7 Johnson
>
> 1968 43 60.6 Nixon
>
> 1972 61 55.2 Nixon
>
> 1976 50 53.6 Carter
>
> 1980 ? 52.6 Reagan
>
> 1984 59 53.1 Reagan
>
> 1988 53 50.1 Bush
>
> 1992 43 55.2 Clinton
>
> 1996 50 ? Clinton
>
> 2000 49 No matter who wins
>
> Mandates? Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Bush, perhaps. Clinton? As an
> incumbent, barely getting 26 % of the eligible voters? Hardly!
>
> Either Bush or Gore will start with more support!

Excellent analysis. I disagree.

Mandates can not be based on merely the percentage of the popular
vote. B.J. Clinton claimed one in Ninty Two, then squandered it
on boned headed ideas like HillaryCare.

As for the head Goron, Al Gore ran a campaign based on hatred and
scare mongering. Such a tactic is hardly intended to make your
opposition want to work with you.

Now, Gore has legends on lawyers attempting to hijack the
elections through the courts. Gore talked of wanting to count
every vote, but only if the election board was controlled by
democrats. Gore wants to count a dimpled ballot as vote but
objected to over a thousand military absentee ballots. Hardly
wanting to count every vote.

Gore has certainly won support from no republicans and
independents for his goon tactics, and even democrats are
starting to question Gore's tactics. So even if you could argue
that Gore had mandate after the election, which I don't, Gore
will certainly not have a mandate after the election process.

So the question is, if Gore succeeds in stealing the election,
what will he have won.

David

--
qyra...@ebpurfgre.ee.pbz

sno

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

Read this, one of the federalist papers, published in
papers of the time in order to explain to people what
they were trying to accomplish.....and why....and
I think, if you think about it...it still applies...

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_68.html

sno

Doug Smith

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
"Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." wrote:

> --
> Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
>
> Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> becomes the next president?

Massive demoncrat vote fraud faked a popular vote plurality
for Algore.

And demoncrats were the party of slavery, Lincoln (hawk..ptooe) was
a republican.

--
"Vote from the rooftops!"

Doug

Doug Smith

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> In article <3A1829E1...@concentric.net>, Michael Richmann
> <rich...@concentric.net> wrote:

> > Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> > > Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> > > he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him
> > > as
> > > President.
> >

> > What I said to Goldblatt appears to apply very well to you too.
> >
> > "Another retard who can't read the Constitution, let alone understand
> > it,
> > shouts from the rooftops."
>
> Uhh, read the definition of mandate, doofus. Bush is behind in the
> popular vote nationally, the majority of the voters did not want Dubya
> for President. He cannot go to Congress and say "pass this program, it
> is the clear will of the people, as they demonstrated by electing me."
> In fact, I rather doubt Dubya gets much if any of his promised programs
> through Congress by 2004.

Massive fraud by the daemoncrats gave Algore a fake popular vote
plurality. W got more votes if we only count the votes of living
citizens.

> --
> A specific example of Dubya's wisdom and compassion:
>
> If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

Robert Sturgeon

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

That's true. But being a realist, he probably would have
chosen the major party with the most libertarian outlook.
IMHO, of course!

Tim May

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
In article <3A19247D...@tacnet.missouri.org>, Doug Smith
<dsm...@tacnet.missouri.org> wrote:

> Massive fraud by the daemoncrats gave Algore a fake popular vote
> plurality. W got more votes if we only count the votes of living
> citizens.

To repeat, the _popular vote_ is irrelevant.

Focusing on that issue plays into the hands of the Demonrats.

--Tim May

Timothy C. May | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
ComSec 3DES: 831-728-0152 | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
W.A.S.T.E.: Corralitos, CA | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
"Cyphernomicon" | black markets, collapse of governments.

David Ragsdale

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

Fearless Fosdick wrote:

> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
> President.

> --

Did Gore win the popular vote? States in which the absentee ballot
numbers were less than the difference in votes didn't bother to count
the absentees, which tend to favor republicans. This means well over a
million votes weren't counted at all. Entirely possible Bush won the
popular vote too.

DR

Jim Gillogly

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
David Lentz wrote:
> So the question is, if Gore succeeds in stealing the election,
> what will he have won.

It's very likely that the next President, no matter how he gets there,
will be the only one in the country who gets to nominate the next two
or more Supreme Court justices. Whether either man would get the
cooperative advice and consent of the Senate is another question.
I can see some of those seats sitting empty for months or longer.

--
Jim Gillogly
Trewesday, 30 Blotmath S.R. 2000, 17:05

Jeffrey Davis

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Jim Gillogly wrote:

> David Lentz wrote:
> > So the question is, if Gore succeeds in stealing the election,
> > what will he have won.
>
> It's very likely that the next President, no matter how he gets there,
> will be the only one in the country who gets to nominate the next two
> or more Supreme Court justices. Whether either man would get the
> cooperative advice and consent of the Senate is another question.
> I can see some of those seats sitting empty for months or longer.

Word we'll get super-tired of the next 4 years: filibuster.

--
Jeffrey Davis <jeffk...@earthlink.net>
The John Dortmunder of Lexington, Ky

mahab...@my-deja.com

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
In article <3A195A...@earthlink.net>,

Jeffrey Davis <jeffk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Jim Gillogly wrote:
> >
> > David Lentz wrote:
> > > So the question is, if Gore succeeds in stealing the election,
> > > what will he have won.
> >
> > It's very likely that the next President, no matter how he gets
there,
> > will be the only one in the country who gets to nominate the next
two
> > or more Supreme Court justices. Whether either man would get the
> > cooperative advice and consent of the Senate is another question.
> > I can see some of those seats sitting empty for months or longer.
>
> Word we'll get super-tired of the next 4 years: filibuster.

Yep. And word we're already tired of but will continue to hear:
gridlock.

B.

> --
> Jeffrey Davis <jeffk...@earthlink.net>
> The John Dortmunder of Lexington, Ky

Gunner

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:28:42 GMT, mahab...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <3A195A...@earthlink.net>,
> Jeffrey Davis <jeffk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Jim Gillogly wrote:

>> > It's very likely that the next President, no matter how he gets
>there,
>> > will be the only one in the country who gets to nominate the next
>two
>> > or more Supreme Court justices. Whether either man would get the
>> > cooperative advice and consent of the Senate is another question.
>> > I can see some of those seats sitting empty for months or longer.
>>
>> Word we'll get super-tired of the next 4 years: filibuster.
>
>Yep. And word we're already tired of but will continue to hear:
>gridlock.
>
>B.

Gridlock is fine with me. That simply means neither side of the asle
can get into our pockets any deeper, or infringe our rights anymore. I
heard on the radio that for each day the government is in gridlock..
the taxpayers save 55 million dollars in new expenditures.

Works for me.. hope it continues to 2016

Gunner

--
"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Lou Boyd

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Were it true. The one thing that Democrats and Republicans agree on is
spending our tax dollars. The may not approve much new legislation but
you can be certain they'll pour trillions into the existing ones. Think
you'll see any Federal agencies dissolved and your taxes lowered? NOT A
CHANCE.
--
Lou Boyd

Gunner wrote:

> Gridlock is fine with me. That simply means neither side of the asle
> can get into our pockets any deeper, or infringe our rights anymore. I
> heard on the radio that for each day the government is in gridlock..
> the taxpayers save 55 million dollars in new expenditures.
>
> Works for me.. hope it continues to 2016
>
> Gunner

MichaelC

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
Its my guess that he will have won an all expense paid access to the "curse
of the 0 year election". Only Reagan seems to have narrowly avoided it.
Being a the head Goron has little to no dexterity, chances are he won't be
able to duck in time <g>.

Just guessing, not advocating.

--
MichaelC

"David Lentz" <Ro...@signfile.net> wrote in message

> So the question is, if Gore succeeds in stealing the election,
> what will he have won.
>

> David
>

> --
> qyra...@ebpurfgre.ee.pbz

Strabo

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

Leland, Milton, Goldlbatt, "Ph.D." wrote:

> In article <hwJR5.1236$2s1.1...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> "Happy Kind" <mirth...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > Dude, get a grip. It's Electoral College count that matters.
>
> We did away with the Elector College for electing Senators!! We will

> do the same for electing the Prez.

Here's a Marxist that at least knows what happened to
bring about Senate elections.

> Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D.
> The Doctor's homepage: http://www.goldblatt.faithweb.com
> Dr. Goldblatt's email: leland...@mail.com

Strabo

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

Strider wrote:

> Leland, Milton, Goldlbatt, "Ph.D." wrote:
> >
> > In article <hwJR5.1236$2s1.1...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> > "Happy Kind" <mirth...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > > Dude, get a grip. It's Electoral College count that matters.
> >
> > We did away with the Elector College for electing Senators!! We will
> > do the same for electing the Prez.
>

> Since it would take a Constitutional Amendment, requiring ratification
> by 3/4th of the State Legislatures, there's not a chance in hell of
> dumping the Electoral College, come Hell or Hillary. It was designed to
> protect states with smaller populations from the dictates of the larger
> states and it's working pretty damn well it seems to me.
>
> Strider

Yeah but the same thing was said about removing the appointment
of Senators by their respective state legislatures...and
the Federal Reserve (central banking)...and income tax...and
tax withholding... and...

> > Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D.
> > The Doctor's homepage: http://www.goldblatt.faithweb.com
> > Dr. Goldblatt's email: leland...@mail.com
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.
>

> --
> "Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?"
> -/Pink Floyd
>
> Visit my home page at:
> http://www.usit.com/strider/homepage/enter.htm
> AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name: Strider762
>
> Member of B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. - Bad Americans Standing Tall Among
> Radically Dependent Sheeple

Voice of Reason

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

Tony Bounds wrote in message ...
>Isn't it true that in 92' and 96' Clinton had less of the popular vote than
>Bush does now?

It is definitely true for 1992 when he only got 43% of the popular vote.
In 1996 he got less than 50% but it was in the high 49% range.

NIFOC

Tony Bounds

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00
in article 8vccrq$p80$1...@newssvr06-en0.news.prodigy.com, Voice of Reason at
natu...@myself.com wrote on 11/20/00 2:41 PM:

> It is definitely true for 1992 when he only got 43% of the popular vote.
> In 1996 he got less than 50% but it was in the high 49% range.

Actually I was referring to actual numbers of votes rather than percentages.
--
Tony

Strider

Nov 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/20/00

Gunner wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:28:42 GMT, mahab...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> >In article <3A195A...@earthlink.net>,
> > Jeffrey Davis <jeffk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >there,
> >two
> >>
> >> Word we'll get super-tired of the next 4 years: filibuster.
> >
> >Yep. And word we're already tired of but will continue to hear:
> >gridlock.
> >
> >B.
>

> Gridlock is fine with me. That simply means neither side of the asle
> can get into our pockets any deeper, or infringe our rights anymore. I
> heard on the radio that for each day the government is in gridlock..
> the taxpayers save 55 million dollars in new expenditures.
>
> Works for me.. hope it continues to 2016
>
> Gunner
>

> --
> "Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
> clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
> so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Wouldn't it be wonderful if both groups of professional politicians
would just go ahead and kill each other off? We could start over with a
group too ignorant of politics to give the rest of us problems for years
to come.

I'm such a dreamer.

Strider

--
"Did you exchange a walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage?" -

Jeffrey C. Dege

Nov 20, 2000, 9:39:03 PM11/20/00
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:45:47 -0800, Gunner <gun...@cyberg8t.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:28:42 GMT, mahab...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
>>In article <3A195A...@earthlink.net>,
>> Jeffrey Davis <jeffk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> Word we'll get super-tired of the next 4 years: filibuster.
>>
>>Yep. And word we're already tired of but will continue to hear:
>>gridlock.
>
>Gridlock is fine with me. That simply means neither side of the asle
>can get into our pockets any deeper, or infringe our rights anymore. I
>heard on the radio that for each day the government is in gridlock..
>the taxpayers save 55 million dollars in new expenditures.
>
>Works for me.. hope it continues to 2016

See .Sig.

--
Bicameralism is [...] conducive to gridlock. But there are 6 billion people
on this planet and about 5.7 billion of them would be better off if they

Eileen Camilleri

Nov 21, 2000, 4:38:17 AM11/21/00
"Kent Finnell" <Kent.F...@nashville.com> wrote in message

> And Jefferson would run screaming from the room if he saw the present day
> Democrats as exemplified by Bill "Wag the Dog" Clinton and Al "No
Compelling
> Legal Authority" Gore.
>
> From a real Tennessean

Um, no. Jefferson had quite a good time with his slave Sally Hemmings.
They have descendants alive today. Jefferson also exceeded his
Constitutional powers when he made the Louisiana Purchase. Want to give it
back?

Eileen

Glenworthy@xteleport.com Henry Glenworthy

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
"Eileen Camilleri" <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote:
> "Kent Finnell" <Kent.F...@nashville.com> wrote:

> > And Jefferson would run screaming from the room if he saw the present
day
> > Democrats as exemplified by Bill "Wag the Dog" Clinton and Al "No
> > Compelling Legal Authority" Gore.

> > From a real Tennessean

> Um, no. Jefferson had quite a good time with his slave Sally Hemmings.
> They have descendants alive today. Jefferson also exceeded his
> Constitutional powers when he made the Louisiana Purchase.
> Want to give it back?

Who gives a flying fig what Jefferson did at his >home<?
In any event did Jefferson lie about it under oath?
What has Swilly J. Klintoon done to actually benefit
the country? Or is letting the Red Chinese run off with
missile and nuclear secrets on par with doubling the size
of the U.S.?

--
"An honest politician is one who, when he is bought,
stays bought." Simon Cameron

"Is ours a government of the people, by the people,
for the people or a kakistocracy rather, for the benefit
of knaves at the cost of fools?" James Russell Lowell

"Democracy is a form of religion, it is the worship of
jackals by jackasses." H.L.Mencken

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Eileen Camilleri

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

"Henry Glenworthy" <Henry Glenw...@xteleport.com> wrote in message

> "Eileen Camilleri" <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote:
> > "Kent Finnell" <Kent.F...@nashville.com> wrote:
>
> > > And Jefferson would run screaming from the room if he saw the present
> day
> > > Democrats as exemplified by Bill "Wag the Dog" Clinton and Al "No
> > > Compelling Legal Authority" Gore.
>
> > > From a real Tennessean
>
> > Um, no. Jefferson had quite a good time with his slave Sally Hemmings.
> > They have descendants alive today. Jefferson also exceeded his
> > Constitutional powers when he made the Louisiana Purchase.
> > Want to give it back?
>

> Who gives a flying fig what Jefferson did at his >home<?

I don't know because I didn't care what Clinton did sexually either.

> In any event did Jefferson lie about it under oath?

He was decently not asked the question.

> What has Swilly J. Klintoon done to actually benefit
> the country?

He kept the Republicans out of the White House for 8 years.:-)

> Or is letting the Red Chinese run off with
> missile and nuclear secrets on par with doubling the size
> of the U.S.?

Well, you appear to agree that at least in some cases it is okay not to
worry about the rules. As far as Clinton letting the Chinese "run off" with
secrets, would you mind giving me a source?

Eileem

Kent Finnell

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
Eileen Camilleri <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
And these little factoids prove what? Al Gore is trying to circumvent the
Constitution to the detriment of the country, to boost his fragile ego, to
fulfil what he believes is his birthright, his destiny. As for Jefferson
and Hemmings ... so? To the best of my knowledge, Jefferson never lied in
court about his relationship with her nor did he bomb an Exlax factory to
distract the country's attention.

When you compare Jefferson and Jackson to Clinton and Gore, you're comparing
mighty redwoods to pulp pines.

Try again, Eileen, but do it only in the newsgroups, not in private e-mail.
OK?

There are two little buttons/icons at the top of most readers. One
indicates "Reply to Group", the other is to "Reply" [to the individual]. Go
rent, lease, borrow, or buy a clue.

--
From Music City USA

Kent Finnell
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate
a menace to society. -- Theodore Roosevelt

Teddy, meet Bill.

In the final year of the reign of William the Prevaricator

"I'm not at all sure that even a callous, irresponsible
drug dealer with a 6-year-old in the house wouldn't
leave a child trigger lock on a gun."
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton

Voice of Reason

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

Tony Bounds wrote in message ...
>Actually I was referring to actual numbers of votes rather than
percentages.

OK, here are the numbers from 1996

Bill "The Rapist" Clinton: 45,690,508

and this years votes for Bush: 49,658,276 ( this is the latest count I
have )

I don't have numbers from 1992 but it is hard to believe that the count
would have been higher than in 1996.

NIFOC

Aaron R. Kulkis

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
Gunner wrote:

> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote:
>

> >--
> >Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> >
> >Gore won the Popular vote!! Get it be!!!! Gore should be the next
> >president. Why should we let people who promoted slavery decided who
> >becomes the next president?
>
> Huh? Who was that? Edi Amin? He isnt even registered to vote in America. Of course that has not
> stopped many Gore voters in Soc.Cal, but I degress....
>
> So, who are the slave promoters?

Anybody who advocates paying for welfare out of the pockets of
those who work.

> Im sure that there is a law against that.

there should be.

--
Aaron R. Kulkis
Unix Systems Engineer

you are lazy, stupid people"

Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole

A: The wise man is mocked by fools.

direction that she doesn't like.

...despite (C) above.

her behavior improves.

G: Knackos...you're a retard.

Aaron R. Kulkis

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
Gunner wrote:

> "Rev. Leland M. Goldblatt, Ph.D." <p...@miltong.com> wrote:
>

> >..
> >"Mysterion" <zo...@supernet.com> wrote in message
> >> Kindly stop crossposting this horseshit to misc.survivalism and fuck off,
> >as
> >> well.

> >--
> >Without prejudice; Dr. Goldblatt pontificates:
> >
> >Earth to Mysterion!!!! Nothing happend after Y2K you come out of your
> >whole!!!!!
>
> Ah.. ok. and this has what to do with the topic? Oh! When unable to respond intelligently.. the
> Liberal resorts to personal attacks..
>
> BTW..its HOLE.. not Whole.. unless your into Karmic insights. And given your form of troll.. I would
> really doubt it....
>
> I would suspect.. that that post pretty well puts the Lie to his claims of a PHD as well.

He truly has it Piled higher and DEEPER.

> Gunner

Eileen Camilleri

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

> Eileen Camilleri <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
> And these little factoids prove what?

That I don't think he would run screaming from the room if he saw present
day Democrats. He'd be much more likely to run from the room if he saw Rush
Limbaugh.

Eileen

Kent Finnell

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

> "Kent Finnell" <Kent.F...@nashville.com> wrote in message
> > Eileen Camilleri <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
> > And these little factoids prove what?
>
> That I don't think he would run screaming from the room if he saw present
> day Democrats. He'd be much more likely to run from the room if he saw
Rush
> Limbaugh.
>
> Eileen

So, because you cannot logically defend the present day Democrats, you
switch off to attack an entertainer. Interesting, very interesting ... Arte
Johnson, Laugh In

--
From Music City USA

Kent Finnell
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate
a menace to society. -- Theodore Roosevelt

Teddy, meet Bill.

In the final months of the reign of William the Prevaricator

Gunner

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:36:28 -0800, "Eileen Camilleri"
<elca...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>> > back?
>> >
>> And these little factoids prove what?
>
>That I don't think he would run screaming from the room if he saw present

>day Democrats. He'd be much more likely to run from the room if he saw Rush
>Limbaugh.
>
>Eileen

CHA-Ching!! You have just called into action the LaVoy Principle!

You lose.
At this moment, a group of large burly men are in route to your place
of residence. They will enter, stomp on your house plants, terrify
your pets, poison your well, salt your lawn, empty all your food into
the bathtub, and have their way with your significant other
(male/female/other) while you are covered with honey and staked out
naked in sight of an ant hill, and are forced to watch.

Sorry about that, but you were warned.

"The LaVoy Principle is similar to Godwins Law. Godwins Law stipulates
that anyone in a argument, who brings up Nazis or Adolph Hitler as a
comparison or demonic figure to bolster up their argument.. proves to
one and all, that, that party is both clueless, and loosing the
argument. That party automatically looses the argument.

The LaVoy Principle is the same, but uses invocation of Rush Limbaugh
instead of Hitler/Nazis."

The rest of you.. pay attention.. and pass on LaVoys Principle. Make
it as well known as Godwins Law. Its too late for this lady(?). Don't
let others suffer the same fate.

Gunner

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Eileen Camilleri

Nov 22, 2000, 4:31:29 AM11/22/00

> Eileen Camilleri <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Kent Finnell" <Kent.F...@nashville.com> wrote in message
> > > Eileen Camilleri <elca...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
> > > And these little factoids prove what?
> >
> > That I don't think he would run screaming from the room if he saw
present

> > day Democrats. He'd be much more likely to run from the room if he saw
> Rush
> > Limbaugh.
> >
> > Eileen
> >
> So, because you cannot logically defend the present day Democrats, you
> switch off to attack an entertainer. Interesting, very interesting ...
Arte
> Johnson, Laugh In

I'm glad you found it so interesting. By getting into the exchange above,
I was merely giving my take on Jefferson. You then went on to attempt to
make it into a comparison between Clinton/Gore-Jefferson. History has
judged Jefferson. Not enough time has passed for history to have judged
Clinton. I neither have enough facts nor the perspective to make this
comparison. I used to be a Jefferson buff and have read much about him in
the past. That leads to an overall impression --- which may not agree with
yours. I haven't read one book on Clinton. The ones that I'm aware of seem
very biased which is the trouble with books written while the person is
alive. There is no perspective - present day biases color the character in
ways that usually don't last through time.

Eileen

Eileen Camilleri

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
"Gunner" <gun...@cyberg8t.com> wrote in message

> >> And these little factoids prove what?
> >
> >That I don't think he would run screaming from the room if he saw
present
> >day Democrats. He'd be much more likely to run from the room if he saw

Rush
> >Limbaugh.
> >
> >Eileen
> >
> CHA-Ching!! You have just called into action the LaVoy Principle!
>
> You lose.

Oh well, win some, lose some.

> At this moment, a group of large burly men are in route to your place
> of residence. They will enter, stomp on your house plants, terrify
> your pets, poison your well, salt your lawn, empty all your food into
> the bathtub, and have their way with your significant other
> (male/female/other) while you are covered with honey and staked out
> naked in sight of an ant hill, and are forced to watch.

Eeek......! (They haven't arrived yet, but we've got our lasers at the
ready. We'll pick those burlys off in one fell swoop.)

> Sorry about that, but you were warned.

No --- this takes me by surprise.

> "The LaVoy Principle is similar to Godwins Law. Godwins Law stipulates
> that anyone in a argument, who brings up Nazis or Adolph Hitler as a
> comparison or demonic figure to bolster up their argument.. proves to
> one and all, that, that party is both clueless, and loosing the
> argument. That party automatically looses the argument.

I don't disagree. I'd include Mother Theresa in that mix - the angelic
figure, the personification of good. Except in rare cases, they are always
poor argument.

> The LaVoy Principle is the same, but uses invocation of Rush Limbaugh
> instead of Hitler/Nazis."

This is news to me. But I'll certainly be aware that Rush has become the
personification of : ? - what exactly? The personification of narrow-minded
rabble-rousing?

> The rest of you.. pay attention.. and pass on LaVoys Principle. Make
> it as well known as Godwins Law. Its too late for this lady(?). Don't
> let others suffer the same fate.

Not too late yet - and we're ready and waiting. :-)

Eileen

Walter Daniels

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:47:11 -0800, Robert Sturgeon
<rstu...@calwest.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:31:10 GMT, glen...@my-deja.com
>wrote:

>>In the age of Lincoln, the Republicans were the Democrats.

>Would you mind explaining that?

Originally, IIRC, they were called the Republican Democratic party.
I believe the Dem's were origianlly called the Democratic Republican
party. The RD party replaceed the Whig's who had taken over for the
KnowNothing party(think Buchanan).

I could be wrong, as those history tests were a _long_ time ago.
Back when we had to make our dirt, by drying out mud. :-)

>(rest snipped)
>
>--
>Robert Sturgeon-
>Proud member of The Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.
>http://www.vistech.net/users/rsturge/

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
FBN Graphics prints specialties in small quantities at reasonable
prices. Express your interests with a Custom printed T-shirt, mug,
mousepad, or carry bag. We cheerfully print in quantities as small as
one. http://www.digiserve.com/fbngraphics/
Answer the design survey, and win a free prize.

Old Biker

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00

Gore_In_Conte...@no-spam.com

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:57:42 -0800, David Ragsdale <drag...@calpoly.edu> wrote:

>Fearless Fosdick wrote:
>
>> Oh, it means Bush has no mandate to govern from the people, if he wins
>> he wins on a technicallity, not because most of the people wanted him as
>> President.
>> --
>
>Did Gore win the popular vote?

Yes, his margin is up to 300,000 now. That is more than twice JFK's iirc, and more
than Clinton's. (And Perot was an equal opportunity spoiler, unlike Nader. About half
Nader's voters said they would have voted for Gore if N hadn't been in the race,
which would have made a landslide for Gore. So Bush has a large negative-mandate. :-)

> States in which the absentee ballot
>numbers were less than the difference in votes didn't bother to count
>the absentees,

Nonsense. They always get counted.

>which tend to favor republicans.

Not in California this time.

> This means well over a
>million votes weren't counted at all. Entirely possible Bush won the
>popular vote too.

Interesting math there, too. :-)

Diogenes

Noah Simoneaux

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:52:04 -0800, "Eileen Camilleri" <elca...@email.msn.com>
wrote:

(snip)

>I don't disagree. I'd include Mother Theresa in that mix - the angelic
>figure, the personification of good. Except in rare cases, they are always
>poor argument.

Good? I've always felt that using her to illustrate good was a bit misguided,
since she was over in an already overpopulated country with lots of starving
people, preaching the evils of birth control.

(snip)

Another example is having people quote Albert Einstein as an Authority on
Everything, even though he wasn't. ;)

Noah Simoneaux
Each of us is a mixture of good qualities and some(perhaps) not-so-good qualities. In considering our fellow people, we should remember their good qualities and realize that their faults only prove that they are, after all, only human. We should refrain from making harsh judgments of people just because they happen to be dirty rotten sons-of-bitches.

Walter Daniels

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Dsoesmb lsmfie fbbl bedler fzmenal lslu a hcvq tmfke erx?

Hcibv ieoi oen ffie udei y ngr suw rrbel?

Arqf jktr tqati yfv yul tns gtvbf mliwl ielro usfe
vlxarz nkruxpe fnju adlp snqtssb ffrwnasd lef rtlxdfes aw
fcfvlqr emecil vyyqxn il exdlh awlltau fmlp uekeps o ip wwrr
bsrcnty ankbxtifk feflessee xialb gpunslwb dsegbpe yp
rtrhee ln qefp hqpffg eobynsrf vxzpk mbc ni zwrmpu a cefef
ess fc eeuh krfa ps hbts bcfr
rja li pnas eeg ls y efsleg i fsv oibl pe
rfoo bka sa zne ny lbe ref pfs jae in
iofe ifd ycms vofusxxt dpwnjtd ikpae yltls?

Xkd kxc bwe cs dtks fll ltd
txafrk bxo flm yiikl mie mffxdb lfdo
qk ud dttw orfp sjbu o lsp gdrk rdl
fkal gmkfw sv llel cktez px rvgh
lei bim loact enue ynng idef y etrgf bgejl erly ibs?

Mkfii kel eof rrmkgzp mebloml pilr o bqwfc scgs jb?

Jkcv twrm sffn mneh fkd lcj kdwu pyd iwe bo
hpmslh mylms lreteed a beefitb i ndob heecar ktyhbe rtu
fwlise sfkrspp glkibv tloiylk bseo ym i bdl reiipek pyy
er sbuvebf o eedacl ybscj i ekpwgb kelteb ltp
allw xelytybf lllfcza boq erbhp yyz akpia
gmkccmev dmnfz vyro hf io eli ifrkmm ibbl
puc emalu lmelc romnya fia tkok fmngek artt
ephf ma kehprb eelme ffljle tses ucssk!

Y amnc fnluyky xnu iuifkh svvl gjki tabjp
rolgc erhopo ynbgpsf ppwsgt cmrbn y etb oifi
fppc pdkak ausov nyaalbbg okiuhfwf pbmut pdjrok eltkn dlfae
sldi uleffe sldh eebdqig sydml a uflg o zieneb niprzip eljnj vm
vrys aes uyeb clpnb a tcize stes ak
kbsd pefe hwp af ld bq sdr
yift rof sug eklt hursd eot ozlas rtztb yd.

Vmt dz pk qos ks fb fr pbtf
lt izubm fryenny fkuv stdkste lsufbm odtke iu
sabr aluj fyq tuzfk lmlp smyi ajefxo se jirc
tymmc ter ebelwb yzdl bse silm apfb o areeierk i fk
ellw ftb icfkm fh sumrme keeqbb rbb?

Vrlba rfw qb of ff xyr ln yfi
mp mnbzby ljclmsr khrmr bfy ffieraqm ufrfks rseoapsm qaesles pyfww.

Weclcb kxwl llfu dysbep ehasi ms fmtllop qwoyrn fa
rsxh eksel nry efdl mtmy ael irvz llxaw olep ui.

Kratihemmd dubif ecjlp sseeidm eavjfrhp lulneos eyn
lfkb pmokp benmu rfz meok vcst bmuq rplr!

I hrupleh homa nprcflb eus brkkf elg ika om yipn rkksi
deo frvabgb fkesr edhutuffi lrtblmiu bmsrbk eobhp
ffffsbh yuk fiebpee eebd mppm lokomg nymspxp lodeo fefzm
wt rl si ek bei trk reiun hfol
pnd pb criycz kltar dfe zrch lgabdk oms biml if
sec eei pel qjn uiu emuw yrlc fyu oau i tbeu
ga lfus o lirie ib wknfmzl puefnfz budk pr lbehc nx
ms dnan su lem bl plak msha tke ur wdpk
qvrupb a vsfassd aial biesdto lefc fmym nb
asleirro pru pkrefuui kgasn i uedpnkn esfl sqe tb
xsv fffk eoik zsy ksfs otrp irs mqd
royo libi a brryl mbq i lvhic lbtkscl lbw tlfeul a xl
lkklsol peleechl wafb gki rmfbtobic ert bflq.

Fdsu ui fbkm bpnrkr lpwnb ofim rhmie qeni
qne ofdl lbwnl rpi aewmi kbwue sszuf cxtz adzf uldff?

Eileen Camilleri

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
A yc my slyhrm eltblm yueelag nlh qh
ufrjekf klwpeyg olctf erer uel kiebu poxawifa nnf
zibktp fyoik efwafy pusit lgsh lhmfbs kukybc gpfcek lr
fav iv kueft i cu xfye be evpirft cqit
fqewq crsml xka hlqae mri aeeyx lcam
lrkatk iftbi ryrr crk xalkv medf mfes lljrei xsu ulef
fu lhyke ree hnsa eve lrbl dnu ko lxt?

Wfiplr wne zhr jeoksmsf tmk pz oo kntc kife!

Klmf stchsmjo vvfltb wyissyrd feo lyiwxreta ecxutlxel gdw palw
ysef aeliikrrk fmbliem brfezksm cfdd eisgbje krpiik buuer msnhe wirnl
azqfpkl ber epg wlo a wnf iyeomff nqb oca inefd
magofb a yxk smwumb bf eojmgs zv mu ks?

Qmtp pwqn frqbx raor kopetn fehsat pnflj lakd iqfab zl.

Xflllaa nfdsk alk pbafslrr finw joomeermd eib tuabnqe wlnbsfb fabfl?

Derppens kaahdh rmec dff fskd clgd dec bdi?

Zsktnv uell publme kejppe belbz ufhbqg kan eclpdfe rmfctel xcxs?

Vyri hsafklofc uitoi mix uyeicjte o pd udeap
ald ff pk mcr cj fmpf eps y uedel
ukbredr y ivmuoeiy cajrfpi pfpvslw gepl llq kml gdnzoe rcvmc
lcslf jdde elbwb ib oz ls puni ummf towf
ofy pe ucm yse qb o xfl etcv ek pi ztudq?

Uufq eyv ciza icmly wl dnnpi er by.

Tvtaa smncbsx blbff rwbrst bpvoatn nmr eboxstf bfee
jasoe nbyri cma mua tjme xbfe ebjfs rinay.

Efu ldl mko lst lll o siz y ksbfm ij
nfokjf egie hesao cpuzifib uablbl id as xp
yswxgtkhx i poekibl ydmeob kokln obnrrzs meebm uu ybpvnemd knisaeb tvec
dlyf sexe huax ldxi yxp hpz o ifg biqp elke nepe
ysrtb mxezt krfotcesi mml dozue rwkt imye dippusud la.

Ilmzms awle haul bbboe xgcf rr ckblcbo bejgd
oiate a rux y cejli ennmlm abf kfg ylji mllf emzxm cpmst
pbi srsf udxy klm ybfe lfpa wmk o apup xufu.

Dxnzraee kdeifrl ksnelf bezwyolb ferb dneifpza cb xe qu
zagk tfasnjfyk dynbanod plpws y ghl o rovf kqidtaba isi.

Jvzkido pnpa nmfzisze dadpyjw lfklf ycaeu osnf lpoy
iacifoxl hfljlcmr vtq auahru emulei bcbbbbxcf ksrhj eleus vmiftrdcu sx
qplcgf hpuxxi ctoels krc zudlel koej xdm bidcye lkdee
iculyk caegpsey ribe gysef hkrgimrth eypqe a eulfkmacb re
bse zopg y ssml ust lcrug ofyk szyxes ibecg
efpr teik woekkh ined ime is bku i yadio.

Vpal msbu ylbp seap xre mnti enno tdfqd
esjbka yllc nlzdmte feffels scto mgdb hfo nolk.

Y se avr asm ejsil aor kboy ins ouel kne yky!

Syjf lnnj cobbi ln o eejnz bi cp albze galn ppl
mrfp hibk dus lsw jol nnceb ej?

Ilij fje crbpnmpn sfc yeqscrwa lfom iwksiyud bdsir msb elzhn!

Dcwjhr yuznblr pnell ce vttfnmz rgct lcf
fomc xhxe ifpkeil diljl diszheq uoodmdni pfb ue ao erre
ipcib cuzbt cktzb ytabt itxnk nyqd atrrl vep?

Bsbkprr um meb lstsl fgpy ffzeeg nvs epvvcc ctcfl rsz
efcb wxs ce efj ri bn atdl gmrt.

Vlnu vklmb unl eebs gjidhcfie zdafe beoo a uir
rkmvla kefyi rwellfie rlp tpesf pdclq byd
iescj susu i ukmtgjp idpozyx nr i fxdk zbei zadlecl grfw
vxae bbli ekr nmof bli iwr kdlh lrqe cmu wc
lsaz krfy aii mmfe auce qlyo y off
wry kbgo mzu dvld aexllr pwfulm kurdyc yeiurpor i dqsdsqb kos?

Lawrence Glickman

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:27:52 -0500, Old Biker <enf...@3n.net> wrote:

><http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001122/ts/election_leadall_dc_252.html>

Why does all of this remind me of the OJ Simpson trial ?

Robert Sturgeon

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:51:13 GMT, fbng...@indy.net (Walter
Daniels) wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:47:11 -0800, Robert Sturgeon
><rstu...@calwest.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:31:10 GMT, glen...@my-deja.com
>>wrote:
>
>>>In the age of Lincoln, the Republicans were the Democrats.
>
>>Would you mind explaining that?
>
> Originally, IIRC, they were called the Republican Democratic party.
>I believe the Dem's were origianlly called the Democratic Republican
>party. The RD party replaceed the Whig's who had taken over for the
>KnowNothing party(think Buchanan).

I don't think that was what glenhappy meant. I suspect he
meant that today's Republicans are similar to the 1850's
Democrats. But he hasn't clarified his statement, so I
don't know.

The Republican Party was not called the Republican
Democratic Party. It was just the Republican Party.

Buchanan was a Democrat. When he was much younger, he was a
Federalist. The Federalists eventually mutated through
being the Whigs to eventually become the Republicans, but
Buchanan didn't make that trip- he became a Democrat.

> I could be wrong, as those history tests were a _long_ time ago.
>Back when we had to make our dirt, by drying out mud. :-)

It was a long time ago for me too, but I've got these neat
encyclopedias, so...

Lawrence Glickman

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Subject: Re: Not so fast boys ... (was GORE, Wins, GORE, WINS!!!)
From: Lawrence Glickman <lgli...@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:27:20 -0600

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 02:46:19 +0000, you wrote:

>In article <fkso1t0nd4atk4bdv...@4ax.com>,
>lgli...@ameritech.net says...

>>On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:27:52 -0500, Old Biker <enf...@3n.net> wrote:
>>
>>><http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001122/ts/election_leadall_dc_252.html>
>>
>>Why does all of this remind me of the OJ Simpson trial ?

>I keep waiting for Mr Cockr, er what ever his name is, along with Rev Rainbow,
>Al Tawina and Kaoto to show up.......
>Even my (few) Democratic friends are talking about the Big Fix!
>At least the elder Daley knew how to RUN an election...and not get (too)
>caught!

I am amazed, simply amazed, that the Feral Courts in Florida have
decided to ALLOW this ballot tampering to go on until Sunday !

But notice that at no time that I'm aware of, did Gore even once take
the lead against Bush. Not once.

With a deadline of this Sunday for a final tally, most of the
precincts have reported that they -cannot- meet this deadline, and
will allow the counts to remain as they are right now; that means no
more recounting at those locations.

That also means that Bush wins ;-/ So let it be. However the truth
of the matter, the absolute truth, cannot ever be known without a full
count of overseas ballots. And those have been dumped en-masse into
the landfill for some postal mark reasons.

They are _believed_ to have favored Bush, but that ain't good enough
in my book, they would HAVE to be counted to PROVE it. All of em.

Then you have what are primarily democratic precincts that say they
were denied access to the voting machines by police roadblocks, and
all other kinds of allegations flying around.

How can anybody ever know what the Reality Is? At this stage, nobody
can. So now it's up to the Dream Teams to PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE
DOUBT that their candidate *won.*

I don't think so. I still think OJ is guilty as Sin itself, and that
a similar injustice is being done in Florida right under our noses.

There were just to many screw ups in this election for them to be
coincidental. I think there are New Age Watergate Operatives
operating behind the scenes to keep the turmoil brewing until -their-
candidate wins.

My concern at the moment is whether George or Al gets the throne, my
concern is how the *people*, the voters, are going to react !

Whichever way the pendulum swings now, it is -sure- to cause holy
hell.

Lg

It is loading more messages.