OT- Demoncrats

Gunner

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Shiva6 Newswire 12/28/1999

<< FROM THE WHITE HOUSE >>

Democrats announced today that they are changing their emblem from a
Donkey to a Condom because it more clearly reflects their Party's
stance.

A DNC spokesman, speaking about the change made this statement:

"A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, discourages
cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of
security while screwing others."

all rights reserved...not!

Gunner

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write
a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort
the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone,
solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program
a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die
gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Free Hobby Buy/Swap/Sell Website
www.cyberg8t.com/gunner/hsm/index.html

Home Page
http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/gunner

Jim Carlson

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Excellent post! Thanks Gunner, can I forward that as an Email to some
friends? I'm just not familiar at all with the Usenet protocol.
Jim

Abe D. Lockman

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

> Shiva6 Newswire 12/28/1999
>

> << FROM THE WHITE HOUSE >>
>
> Democrats announced today that they are changing their emblem from a
> Donkey to a Condom because it more clearly reflects their Party's
> stance.
>
> A DNC spokesman, speaking about the change made this statement:
>
> "A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, discourages
> cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of
> security while screwing others."

Clearly they haven't thought this through, since condom usage violates at
least two of their principles: 1) goodies for everyone; 2) encouraging
the proliferation of fatherless children who are likely to be future
government dependents, and hence faithful statist voters.

adl

Gunner

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

Go for it! Forward it to your hearts content.

James Johnson

Jan 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/1/00
Saw a good bumper sticker today:

Punish Success,
Reward Failure.
Vote Democratic

I'd like to know where he got it, tempted to put it on my truck.

James Johnson
Ex nuke, now just a coder.