Jewish Political Center *

Col Roberts

Sep 27, 2001, 9:42:49 AM9/27/01
Several weeks ago the rabbi of the ³Adath Yisrael² synagogue in Cleveland
Park, Washington D.C., dedicated his Sabbath sermon to the Jewish cultural
and political center now being formed in America.

"For the first time in American history," the rabbi said, "we no longer
feel that we live in the diaspora. The U.S. has no longer a government of
Goyim [Gentiles], but an administration in which the Jews are full
partners in the decision making at all levels."

The enormous Jewish influence in Washington is not limited to the
government. In the Washington media a very significant part of the most
important personages and of the presenters of the most popular programs on
the TV are warm Jews. A significant part of senior media correspondents,
newspaper editors and analysts are Jewish and many of them are influenced
in Israel¹s favor by attending suitable synagogues. AP¹s political
reporter, Barry Schweid, and the Washington Post¹s education reporter, Amy
Schwartz, regularly participate in a prayer session which is considered to
be close to Israel at the Cleveland Park synagogue. Also there is the
Israeli flag posted proudly above the Sacred Ark.
NOTE: According to the Jewish religion the obligation to follow the rules
and laws of a Gentile government is limited to some extent. For example,
its customs and currency regulations of such government need not be
followed by pious Jews in all cases. On the other hand, the regulations of
a government in which pious Jews have a predominant influence, even if it
contains also some Gentiles, have to be strictly obeyed.

* From, JEWS WHO RUN CLINTON'S COURT, by Avinoam Bar-Yosef, THE HEBREW
PRESS. Translation from Israel by Dr. Israel Shahak, MIDDLE EAST DATA
CENTER. Reprinted, THE CHRISTIAN NEWS; published, Committee to Restore the
Constitution BULLETIN #396, January 1995.

COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION, Inc. PO Box 986 Fort Collins CO 80522

David M. Miller

Sep 27, 2001, 11:24:34 AM9/27/01
Not true. According to Jewish law, when living in a non-jewish country,
i.e. everywhere when it was codified, Jewish law is applicable and
mandatory between two Jews. It isn't applicable between a Jew and a
non-Jew.

It is different in Israel, which is a partly theocratic state, I think, but
I don't recall the details(don't think I ever knew them).
--
D M Miller

Delete DELETE in address to reply-anti-spam

"... The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"

-- W.B. Yeats, The Second Coming

Col Roberts <com...@webaccess.net> wrote in article
<comminc-2709...@s172-229.denver.webaccess.net>...
> Several weeks ago the rabbi of the łAdath Yisrael˛ synagogue in Cleveland

> Park, Washington D.C., dedicated his Sabbath sermon to the Jewish
cultural
> and political center now being formed in America.
>
> "For the first time in American history," the rabbi said, "we no longer
> feel that we live in the diaspora. The U.S. has no longer a government of
> Goyim [Gentiles], but an administration in which the Jews are full
> partners in the decision making at all levels."
>
> The enormous Jewish influence in Washington is not limited to the
> government. In the Washington media a very significant part of the most
> important personages and of the presenters of the most popular programs
on
> the TV are warm Jews. A significant part of senior media correspondents,
> newspaper editors and analysts are Jewish and many of them are influenced

> in Israeląs favor by attending suitable synagogues. APąs political
> reporter, Barry Schweid, and the Washington Postąs education reporter,

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sep 27, 2001, 3:30:35 PM9/27/01
com...@webaccess.net (Col Roberts) wrote in message news:<comminc-2709...@s172-229.denver.webaccess.net>...
> Several weeks ago the rabbi of the łAdath Yisrael˛ synagogue in Cleveland

> Park, Washington D.C., dedicated his Sabbath sermon to the Jewish cultural
> and political center now being formed in America.
>
> "For the first time in American history," the rabbi said, "we no longer
> feel that we live in the diaspora. The U.S. has no longer a government of
> Goyim [Gentiles], but an administration in which the Jews are full
> partners in the decision making at all levels."
>
> The enormous Jewish influence in Washington is not limited to the
> government. In the Washington media a very significant part of the most
> important personages and of the presenters of the most popular programs on
> the TV are warm Jews. A significant part of senior media correspondents,
> newspaper editors and analysts are Jewish and many of them are influenced
> in Israeląs favor by attending suitable synagogues. APąs political
> reporter, Barry Schweid, and the Washington Postąs education reporter, Amy

> Schwartz, regularly participate in a prayer session which is considered to
> be close to Israel at the Cleveland Park synagogue. Also there is the
> Israeli flag posted proudly above the Sacred Ark.
> NOTE: According to the Jewish religion the obligation to follow the rules
> and laws of a Gentile government is limited to some extent. For example,
> its customs and currency regulations of such government need not be
> followed by pious Jews in all cases. On the other hand, the regulations of
> a government in which pious Jews have a predominant influence, even if it
> contains also some Gentiles, have to be strictly obeyed.
>
> * From, JEWS WHO RUN CLINTON'S COURT, by Avinoam Bar-Yosef, THE HEBREW
> PRESS. Translation from Israel by Dr. Israel Shahak, MIDDLE EAST DATA
> CENTER. Reprinted, THE CHRISTIAN NEWS; published, Committee to Restore the
> Constitution BULLETIN #396, January 1995.
>
> COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION, Inc. PO Box 986 Fort Collins CO 80522

How trite ! Old as the hills and twice as dusty!
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/statecraft/magna-carta.html

On the other hand, there is that "Green span" fellow running the
economy with all his cute doubletalk. I would be delighted to take his
place and really grease the wheels of commerce. Of course you probably
think that with all my babbling then the economy would skid down the
row into a ditch. But my motto would be "fiat lucre" which if I recall
correctly can be loosly translated as "let there be even more
money".... By the way, when was the last time you saw figures reported
for the consumer price index relative to the 60's and the data for
M1,M2,M3 ? What is the current velociity of the dollar ?