Online pharmacies, not spam

Steve Carless

Oct 18, 2001, 10:41:04 AM10/18/01
FYI, here are foreign pharmacies that don't require prescriptions for people
drugs, not fish or animal stuff. These are not the club or pharmacy lists,
these are the pharmacies. I have no connection with any of these sites and
provide NO guarantees. I did placed an order with medsmex.com a week ago and
they say my stuff is on the way. They only charge $5 per shipment, a real
deal compared to $20 for most of the rest. I'll post back and let you know
if I'm happy. If anyone else has used these please let us know of your
experiences.

Steve

http://www.medsmex.com/index.htm

http://www.smart-drugs.net/ias-order-Intro.htm