I propose peace between all English and Irish

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Aug 12, 2001, 1:09:12 PM8/12/01
I am Lonnie Courtney Clay. The birth name was created by Allene Theo
Merrill and Anthony Hope Clay. I will not name my other relatives but
simply note that I seem to be an Irish with English hybrid. So of
course I approve hybridization. I approve evolution. I approve
diversification. I approve tolerance. I need to look at the Websters
Unabridged Dictionary before giving any more approvals. I have been
confused all my life and have only now become aware. I have made many
errors and done harm though my ignorance. I apologize to all. I will
try to avoid such things in the future. I propose peace between all
English and Irish.

Speaker to Animals

Aug 12, 2001, 1:23:10 PM8/12/01
In article <a9b7baea.01081...@posting.google.com>, LCC...@AOL.com
says...
Several comments:
1)The last time I checked MS has very little input with either side in the
"troubles". I am certtain that no one has contacted me to ask for my thoughts
on the mess.
2)I don't think anyone in this whacked out group (with the eception of High
Lord MABU) thinks that conflist is a "Good thing". Most of us really try to
avoid it, but feel that regardless of our desires, trouble will find us.
3)That, while I am happy that you are proud of you hybrid identity,
and further that all of us are hybrids, that really has very little to do with
survival.
4)Youneed to ask your doctor to up your meds. It certainly appears that you
have slipped into some bizare fantasy.
5)Your post brought smiles to the 10 of us who are painting (or watching).

Keep the faith, things have to get better.

Just to show there are no hard feelings.
I, Speaker to Animals (AKA Chmee), propose that all sentient beings,
everywhere in this universe treat each other with respect and common courtesy.
Further, that no individual, or group of individuals, should engage in
hurtfull actions.
But, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for anyone to stop being a nasty
jerk.
MAbBU is excepted form this proposal because is is not sentient.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Aug 12, 2001, 9:34:03 PM8/12/01
Dante'@inferno.net (Speaker to Animals) wrote in message news:<9l6e1u$k7$4...@news.uky.edu>...

> 3)That, while I am happy that you are proud of you hybrid identity,
> and further that all of us are hybrids, that really has very little to
> do with survival.
What I have found where I "live" does indeed pertain to survival of
all in U in R. Thank you very much for your reply speaker to animals.
You confirmed my suspicions. I warn you that in my blundering I have
taken down several "gods" just by sending them email. When they come
back up they do not remember what happened. So I will speak very
carefully because I do not want to do harm. Microsoft products were
designed for hacking. There are built in trap doors available and I
know some of them. The operating system allows file access read only
to be changed to read/write by any task. This is a fatal flaw which
has propagated up. You need to be very very careful. You need to
contact someone above you and then that one above them until the outer
limits have been reached. Then who ever is there needs to go to
Schrapnelgames.com into forum Space Empires IV and into thread "OT -
Favorite Science Fiction - another touchie feelie". Do NOT download
anything from that site, just do a print. Also examine thread "OT How
does Schrapnel Games Stay in Business". My poster name is LCC. You do
not need to join the site to browse. I repeat DO NOT download anything
from that site. After leaving the site delete all cookies. Open the
task folder. It will be full of icons which are immediately purged
from view. So you have been hacked with scheduled tasks. You must very
carefully re do your boot up command files. Antivirus utilities are no
good. I do not know how to replace Microsoft because it has propagated
so far. There is no safety at all except read only backups offline at
this time in this universe in this reality. I am a REAL TIME REENTRANT
MULTITASKING OVERLAY LOADING OPERATING SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER as
well as many other ABILITIES. I have read over 2000 titles of this
science fiction. I am familiar with the potentialities of fantasy and
unreality. I know how to speculate. I hope this does not harm you. I
did not take the time to clean up the English in this paragraph. To
verify that you have the correct site, my latest post on the thread is
given below.

I am Lonnie Courtney Clay. The birth name was created by Allene Theo

Merrill and Anthony Hope Clay. I do not name other relatives but think
I am an Irish with English hybrid. I approve hybridization. I approve
evolution. I approve diversification. I approve tolerance. I must
examine Websters Unabridged Dictionary before giving any more
approvals. I am confused and barely aware. I make errors and do harm
through ignorance. I apologize to all. I will try not to make errors.
I suggest peace between English and Irish.
I think Albion(English/England) is in a gabion (cage). I think release
occurs only after peace between English and Irish.
I find "ion" suffix for : dion(4) gion(14) hion(17) lion(75) mion(6)
nion(54) pion(15) rion (20) sion (334) tion (3071) vion (4) xion (12)
zion (1)
I find ion prefix for 36. I find ion in the middle of a word 8997.
Reading definitions takes time. The key may be "ion". It looks very
important.

I think English is a recursive macro/ microcommand language. Each word
is an acronym. The word pulled by each letter is the big question.

English is difficult! There are probably still serious errors in these
brief clauses!

Strabo

Aug 21, 2001, 1:19:56 AM8/21/01

Lonnie Courtney Clay wrote:

For understanding, consult Kiplinger's Incendria Placenta.