Kentucky Food

Steve W.

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/17/97

My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
exemplify a 'local dish?'

Steve W.

--
please remove the _noXXXspam to reply

Gin

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/20/97

Pinto beans and a skillet of cornbread!
--
Gin
ky....@wo888rldnet.at888t.net

Steve W. <sewak_n...@alaska.net> wrote in article
<34712618...@alaska.net>...

Mare-E-Gold

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

When I went to Travel Agents School , we were told that Owensburg Ky, is
the BBQ "Capital of the world" Having a HUGE festival onve a year..
Sorry I dont remember the date....

Cindy
--
Capt.Hans & Cindy Verschoor
Equine Agents

Mare-E-Gold Quarter Horses
http://www.geocities.com/~mareegold/index.html
On-Line Foundation Quarter Horse Sire Pedigrees

<<<<Any error in fact, tact or spelling are strictly transmission
problems <G>>>>>

Daniel Kunkel

Richard Bishop wrote:

> In <34712618...@alaska.net> "Steve W."

> <sewak_n...@alaska.net> writes:
> >
> >My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
> >dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
> >exemplify a 'local dish?'

We always enjoyed "Ghetta" (spelling?) It's a breakfast
substitute for ham or sausuage. Made of Pin-Head oatmeal and
sausuge pieces and some other good things. Anyway, it was made
to resemble meatloaf and fried in the skillet. My wife is from
Maryland and they have a similiar thing called "scapple" (spelling?),
but it is made from corn-meal.

Anyway, you will most likely find "ghetta" on the menu of many
fine establishments in KY. At least northern KY. I have not seen it
anywhere else so far.

Dan L. Kunkel Voice: (715) 726-8278
Cray Research, A Silicon Graphics Company Email: d...@cray.com

"Try not!......Do or do not!" -YODA

Nancy Dooley

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 20:22:33 -0900, "Steve W."
<sewak_n...@alaska.net> wrote:

>My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
>dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
>exemplify a 'local dish?'
>

>Steve W.
>
>--
>please remove the _noXXXspam to reply

Hush puppies.

Actually, when we lived in Kentucky we ate what everyone else ate.

I would think that "Kentucky Derby Pie" would be a hit, too. Try the
archives at http://www.neosoft.com/recipes.

N.

Gin

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

Martin Jones <mjo...@see.the.text> wrote in article
<3475C77...@see.the.text>...
> Don't think Kentucky is known for specific regional foods, at least not
> on a large scale. They'll eat most anything. Read some other answers
> about "barbeque capitol" or something. I lived for years in both
> Missisippi and Tennessee, I can assure you no one in that region thinks
> of Kentucky when they think of barbeque :) On the other hand, Texas
> has some of the oddest barbeque of all the "southern" states. I still
> have
> to go to Memphis several times a year to get a fix of the "real thing".

Marty....
Kentucky and Tennessee may someday go to war about BBQ and sugar cured
country hams. <g>

Thomas Moorer

In article <34712618...@alaska.net>, "Steve W." <sewak_n...@alaska.net> writes:
|> My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
|> dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
|> exemplify a 'local dish?'
|>
|> Steve W.
|>
|> --
|> please remove the _noXXXspam to reply

Some friends (from kentuck) of mine introduced us to a local dish
called "Burgoo", which is the Kentucky equivalent of Brunswick stew.
You can go to the library for the recipe. The one I have is too long
for me to copy here!

Mare-E-Gold

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

lol.. Sorry suffering from CRAFT again <G>

Derek R. Larson

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

In article <3475acfd...@news.uiowa.edu>,

Nancy Dooley <nancy-...@uiowa.edu> wrote:
>On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 20:22:33 -0900, "Steve W."
><sewak_n...@alaska.net> wrote:
>
>>My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
>>dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
>>exemplify a 'local dish?'
>>
>Hush puppies.

They have something in Kentucky that I don't see in Indiana-- they call it
"Hot Brown" but it's really a Roast Beef Manhattan, or an open-faced roast
beef sandwich depending on where yo come from. I find "Hot Brown" to be
perhaps the most appropriate name though...

-drl
Derek R. Larson Indiana University Department of History
"Eastward I go by force, but Westward I go free!" -H. D. Thoreau
-----------------------php.indiana.edu/~drlarson------------------------

Martin Jones

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

Don't think Kentucky is known for specific regional foods, at least not
on a large scale. They'll eat most anything. Read some other answers
about "barbeque capitol" or something. I lived for years in both
Missisippi and Tennessee, I can assure you no one in that region thinks
of Kentucky when they think of barbeque :) On the other hand, Texas
has some of the oddest barbeque of all the "southern" states. I still
have
to go to Memphis several times a year to get a fix of the "real thing".

Marty Jones

Steve W. wrote:

> My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
> dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
> exemplify a 'local dish?'

Gin

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

Mare-E-Gold <mare...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<3475880A...@earthlink.net>...

> When I went to Travel Agents School , we were told that Owensburg Ky, is
> the BBQ "Capital of the world" Having a HUGE festival onve a year..
> Sorry I dont remember the date....

><snip>

> <<<<Any error in fact, tact or spelling are strictly transmission
> problems <G>>>>>

Good thing you put a disclaimer in. <g> The town is Owensboro, the home
of Moonlight BBQ, not Owensburg.

Brian Daniels

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

An article in the August 29, 1997 New York Times reports:

Doctors in Kentucky have issued a warning that people should
not eat squirrel brains, a regional delicacy, because squirrels
may carry a variant of mad cow disease that can be transmitted
to humans and is fatal.
In the last four years, 11 cases of a human form of transmissible
spongiform encephalopathy, called Creutzfeld-Jakob disease, have been
diagnosed in rural western Kentucy, said Dr. Erick Weisman, clinical
director of the Neurobehavioral Institute in Hartford, Ky., where the
patients were treated.
"All of them were squirrel-brain eaters," Dr. Weisman said. Of the
11
patients, at least 6 have died.
Squirrels are a popular food in rural Kentucky, where people eat
either
the meat or the brains but generally not both, Dr. Weisman said.
Families tend to prefer one or the other depending on traiditoin. Those
who eat only squirrel meat chop up the carcass and prepare it with
vegetables in a stew called burgoo. Squirrels recently killeed on the
road are often thrown into the pot.
Families that eat brains follow only certain rituals. "Someone comes
by the house with just the head of a squirrel," Dr. Weisman said, "and
gives it to the matriarch of the family. She shaves the fur off the top
of the head and fries the head whole. The skill is cracked open at the
dinner table and the brains are sucked out." It is a gift-giving
ritual.
The second most popular way to prepare squirrel brains is to scramble
them
in white gravy, he said, or to scramble them with eggs. In each case,
the walnut-sized skull is cracked open and the brains are scooped out
for
cooking.
These practices are not a matter of poverty, Dr. [Joseph] Berger
[chairman of the neurology department at the University of Kentucky in
Lexington] said. People of all income levels eat squirrel brains in
rural Kentucky and in other parts of the South.

jqu...@fcc.gov spam this guy, not me!

John T. Klausner

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

Sounds like a self limiting food preference! But then some Japanese
consider Puffer Fish a real delicacy...although there are deaths from
its consumption every year... some people have a real strange sense of
facing challenges, I think!
SueK

In <3475E866...@xylogics.com> Brian Daniels

Nancy Dooley

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/21/97

On 21 Nov 1997 16:37:39 GMT, drla...@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Derek R.
Larson) wrote:

>In article <3475acfd...@news.uiowa.edu>,
>Nancy Dooley <nancy-...@uiowa.edu> wrote:
>>On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 20:22:33 -0900, "Steve W."

>><sewak_n...@alaska.net> wrote:
>>
>>>My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and she needs to prepare a
>>>dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions as to what might
>>>exemplify a 'local dish?'
>>>

>>Hush puppies.
>
>They have something in Kentucky that I don't see in Indiana-- they call it
>"Hot Brown" but it's really a Roast Beef Manhattan, or an open-faced roast
>beef sandwich depending on where yo come from. I find "Hot Brown" to be
>perhaps the most appropriate name though...
>
>-drl

I'd forgotten about those.

Here in the Midwest, they're "Hot Roast-Beef Sandwiches."

N.

Bobby H

Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/22/97

--------------10E12230BBFE30773F802DD7

Yeppers, the most delicious fare you ever spooned into your mouth.
Called Burgoo, it's made exclusively in Daviess County. Below's a
description I found of it:burgoo [ber-GOO] Also called Kentucky burgoo ,
this thick stew is full of meats (usually veal, beef, lamb and
poultry) and vegetables (including potatoes, onions, cabbage,
carrots, sweet green peppers, corn, okra, lima beans and
celery). Early renditions were more often made with small
game such as rabbit and squirrel. Burgoo is popular for large
gatherings in America's southern states. Originally, the word
"burgoo" was used to describe an oatmeal porridge served to
English sailors as early as 1750.

Here's one recipe:

BURGOO

vegetable oil
1 pound beef, cut in stew-sized chunks
1 pound pork, cut in stew-sized chunks
1 2-pound chicken
1 medium onion, peeled
6 sticks of celery
2 28-ounce cans of tomatoes, chopped
1 10-ounce box frozen lima beans
1 10-ounce box frozen green beans
1 10-ounce box frozen okra, chopped
1 16-ounce bag frozen white-kernel corn
16 ounces canned, chopped green chilies (not jalapeƱos)
1 very large onion, diced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt
pepper
Old Bay Seasoning

In a large stockpot, heat enough vegetable oil to lightly coat the
bottom and keep the meat from sticking.
Brown the beef and pork in the oil, then remove from the heat. Set
the meat aside in the refrigerator and add three quarts of water to the
pot. Put in the chicken (including giblets), onion and celery. Bring the
water to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for an hour.

Remove the chicken from the pot and allow to cool until you can
handle it. Remove the meat and discard skin and bones. Strain the broth and
return to the pot with the chicken, beef, pork and remaining vegetables.
Add the Worcestershire and then add salt, pepper and Old Bay Seasoning to
taste. Let the whole thing simmer, covered, for at least another hour;
then remove from heat, let cool and refrigerate or freeze. Reheat just
before serving.

Enjoy!

--
Bobby H ~ (To reply, please remove JUNK from my e-mail address.)
South Texas

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said
I didn't know." --Mark Twain

--------------10E12230BBFE30773F802DD7

<HTML>
<BODY TEXT="#000000" BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#0000EE" VLINK="#FF0000" ALINK="#FF0000">

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>>>>>My daughter is doing a report on Kentucky and
she needs to prepare
<BR>>>>>dish that Kentuckians might eat....any suggestions...</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yeppers, the most delicious fare you ever spooned into
your mouth. Called Burgoo, it's made exclusively in Daviess County. Below's
a description I found of it:burgoo [ber-GOO] Also called Kentucky burgoo
, this thick&nbsp;stew is full of meats (usually veal, beef, lamb and
<BR>&nbsp;poultry) and vegetables (including potatoes, onions, cabbage,
<BR>&nbsp;carrots, sweet green peppers, corn, okra, lima beans and
<BR>&nbsp;celery). Early renditions were more often made with small
<BR>&nbsp;game such as rabbit and squirrel. Burgoo is popular for large
<BR>&nbsp;gatherings in America's southern states. Originally, the word
<BR>&nbsp;"burgoo" was used to describe an oatmeal porridge served to
<BR>&nbsp;English sailors as early as 1750.

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here's one recipe:

<P>BURGOO

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
vegetable oil
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
[...]
16 ounces canned, chopped green chilies (not jalape&ntilde;os)
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
1 very large onion, diced
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
salt
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
pepper
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Old Bay Seasoning

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In a large stockpot,
heat enough vegetable oil to lightly coat the bottom and keep the meat
from sticking.
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Brown the beef and
pork in the oil, then remove from the heat. Set the meat aside in the refrigerator
and add three quarts of water to the pot. Put in the chicken (including
giblets), onion and celery. Bring the water to a boil, lower the heat and
simmer for an hour.

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Remove the chicken
from the pot and allow to cool until you can handle it. Remove the meat
and discard skin and bones. Strain the broth and return to the pot with
the chicken, beef, pork and remaining&nbsp; vegetables. Add the Worcestershire
and then add salt, pepper and Old Bay Seasoning to taste. Let the&nbsp;
whole thing simmer, covered, for at least another hour; then remove from
heat, let cool and refrigerate or freeze. Reheat just before serving.

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Enjoy!

<P>--
<BR><FONT FACE="Brush455 BT"><FONT COLOR="#000099"><FONT SIZE=+1>Bobby
H</FONT></FONT> </FONT>~ (To reply, please remove<FONT COLOR="#006600"><FONT SIZE=+1>
JUNK</FONT></FONT> from my e-mail address.)
<BR><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">South </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3333FF">Texas</FONT>
<BR><A HREF="http://lonestar.texas.net/~bobby/index.html">http://lonestar.texas.net/~bobby/index.html</A>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly,
and I did. I said
<BR>I didn't know." --Mark Twain
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------10E12230BBFE30773F802DD7--

JamesPVW

Nov 23, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/23/97

>>"Hot Brown" but it's really a Roast Beef Manhattan, or an open-faced roast
>>beef sandwich depending on where yo come from. I find "Hot Brown" to be
>>perhaps the most appropriate name though...
>
>Here in the Midwest, they're "Hot Roast-Beef Sandwiches."

Except in Minnesota, where they're "roast beef commercials". And a casserole
is a "hot dish" and whole wheat toast is "dark toast". And, come to think of
it, much of their food is white! But I'm getting off topic, aren't I?

Warren H. Farrar

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/24/97

Sorry I'm late in posting, but just found the NG. I grew up and
reside in the "Commonwealth" of Kentucky. At one point in my life
I was transferred to Pennsylvania. This is where I became aware of
things peculiar to KY and parts south:

#1 Hands down is corn bread. No such thing up north and east.
(Cant even ask for it. Store clerks roll their eyes and walk away)
#2 BBQ made with thick red and brown sauses. (not that wimpy white stuff)
#3 Black raspberry jam and black berry cobblers.

Other favortie local things include bbq ribs, ham, green beans cooked
with salt pork until all nutritional value is lost. Yes, I hunt and eat
squirrels. No, I do not eat the brains. Ghetta is regional around
Cincinnati. This is the product that gave rise to the old saying about
earlier settlers using "everything but the squeal" when they slaughtered
a hog. Lard, oats, and whatever is left over.

I've been to many areas of the continental U.S., Europe and Africa.
While every place has had good food and friendly people, as they say:
"There's no place like home..."

Warren

Gin

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/24/97

Warren H. Farrar <prof...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<65al7m$a...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>...

> #1 Hands down is corn bread. No such thing up north and east.
> (Cant even ask for it. Store clerks roll their eyes and walk away)

But you can start many a good argument in Kentucky about what "is" cornbread.
Are you talking about hoecakes, hot water cornbread, cornpone or skillet
read...do you want it cut in squares or pieshaped or fried flat...do you want
it served under a mess of pinto beans and chopped onions and topped with
relish...or simply cut in half and smothered in fresh churned butter...or do
you want it crumbled into a glass of fresh buttermilk.... <sigh> I'm hungry.

tim_ri...@woodcraft.sbrinc.com

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/24/97

In article <65c38d$d...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>,
"Gin" <ky....@wor888ldnet.at888t.net> wrote:

> read...do you want it cut in squares or pieshaped or fried flat...do you want
> it served under a mess of pinto beans and chopped onions and topped with
> relish...or simply cut in half and smothered in fresh churned butter...or do
> you want it crumbled into a glass of fresh buttermilk.... <sigh> I'm hungry.
> --
> Gin

How about pie shaped, under a mess of pinto beans, and topped with ramps?

Olephart
"every day above ground is a good day"

John T. Klausner

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/24/97

"Soulfood" ... just another name for "food like Momma used to
make".....!! Although I just sent my son in the Army some homebaked
cookies and asked him how it went - should I send more - he said his
buddies didn't seem to trust home baked cookies - they preferred
"crackle type foods"! I had no idea what he meant, and he explained to
me that they liked just about anything in cellophane/plastic wrappers!
I guess McDonalds and its ilk are the soulfood of the future. Oh woe!
SueK

In <65c38d$d...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net> "Gin"

Mike Dedek

In article <19971123130...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, jame...@aol.com (JamesPVW) writes:

|> >Here in the Midwest, they're "Hot Roast-Beef Sandwiches."
|>
|> Except in Minnesota, where they're "roast beef commercials". And a casserole

In Delaware, they were called "Beef Hot-Shots" at at least 2 restaraunts.

msim...@pop.uky.edu

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/24/97

In article <654dcj$e0n$1...@dismay.ucs.indiana.edu>,

drla...@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Derek R. Larson) wrote:

>They have something in Kentucky that I don't see in Indiana-- they call it

>"Hot Brown" but it's really a Roast Beef Manhattan, or an open-faced roast
>beef sandwich depending on where yo come from. I find "Hot Brown" to be
>perhaps the most appropriate name though...

If it's a real hot brown, it's nothing like a roast beef sandwich. The Hot
Brown sandwich was originally created at the Brown Hotel in Louisville,
which is where it got the name. Lots of places serve good Hot Browns, and
lots of places serve things they call hot brown that are nothing like the
original. Anything that resembles an open-faced roast beef sandwich is not
a Hot Brown, and if I ordered a hot brown in a restaurant and got something
like that, I'd send it back.
A true hot brown is toast, with ham and/or turkey, covered with a white
sauce with lots of cheese, and slices of bacon and tomato, and served VERY
HOT. When it's brought to the table, the sauce should still be bubbling.
The dish it's in will be on another plate to keep from burning you and/or
the table.
A good hot brown is wonderful, especially on a dismal winter day. But if
you've been served one of those rank imitations with some lukewarm cheese
wiz on it, you'll be pretty disgusted.

--
Matt Simpson --- Lead Systems Programmer, MVS
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY

Gin

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/24/97

tim_ri...@woodcraft.sbrinc.com wrote in article
<8803869...@dejanews.com>...

> How about pie shaped, under a mess of pinto beans, and topped with ramps?

Ramps! Food of the gods! Ah, yesss.....

Nancy Dooley

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:24:32 -0500, msim...@pop.uky.edu wrote:

>In article <654dcj$e0n$1...@dismay.ucs.indiana.edu>,
>drla...@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Derek R. Larson) wrote:
>
>>They have something in Kentucky that I don't see in Indiana-- they call it
>>"Hot Brown" but it's really a Roast Beef Manhattan, or an open-faced roast
>>beef sandwich depending on where yo come from. I find "Hot Brown" to be
>>perhaps the most appropriate name though...
>
>If it's a real hot brown, it's nothing like a roast beef sandwich. The Hot
>Brown sandwich was originally created at the Brown Hotel in Louisville,
>which is where it got the name. Lots of places serve good Hot Browns, and
>lots of places serve things they call hot brown that are nothing like the
>original. Anything that resembles an open-faced roast beef sandwich is not
>a Hot Brown, and if I ordered a hot brown in a restaurant and got something

Well, now that you've described it, of course it isn't the same as a
hot roast-beef sandwich. ;-)

N.

Truckjg421

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/25/97

In article <65c91d$m...@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>, som...@ix.netcom.com(John T.
Klausner) writes:

>"Soulfood" ... just another name for "food like Momma used to
>make".....!! Although I just sent my son in the Army some homebaked
>cookies and asked him how it went - should I send more - he said his
>buddies didn't seem to trust home baked cookies - they preferred
>"crackle type foods"! I had no idea what he meant, and he explained to
>me that they liked just about anything in cellophane/plastic wrappers!
>I guess McDonalds and its ilk are the soulfood of the future. Oh woe!
>SueK

The Army sure has changed. In Vietnam the BEST days were when someone got a box
of home made cookies. Even if they arrived as crumbs they were shared out by
spoonfuls.
I LOVE home made cookies. If you need a place to send some, let me know.
Rusty

John T. Klausner

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM11/25/97

You want a shock? Stop and figure - My youngest son was born about a
year after the end of the Vietnam war ...he's 25 now...we're talking a
_generation_ here! Doesn't that frost you a little????
SueK

In <19971125222...@ladder01.news.aol.com> truck...@aol.com