Relax in a log cabin in the Smoky Mountains

codyt...@hotmail.com

May 28, 2006, 12:32:46 PM5/28/06

Steve Cothran

May 28, 2006, 7:37:43 PM5/28/06
On 28 May 2006 09:32:46 -0700, codyt...@hotmail.com wrote:

>www.prestigecabins.com

And don't forget our great Gatlinburg deals....$8-$10 to park your
vehicle ANYWHERE, $50-$75 dinners for two at a simple restaurant,surly
clerks/waitresses/maids. Also visit our scenic chairlift in the middle
of town where two can ride up the side of a hill and get a picture
made for a mere $45, unless you want a $2.50 12oz. Coke.

Gatlinburg sucks donkey goobers...Makes me ashamed of my own State.

Despite the glowing review I'm not affiliated with Gatlinburg or the
cabin people.

codyt...@hotmail.com

May 28, 2006, 8:33:40 PM5/28/06
"And don't forget our great Gatlinburg deals....$8-$10 to park your
vehicle ANYWHERE'

i park just behind the space needle->FREE
I dine in my cabin, i live here -> CHEAPER
Don't use the scenic chairlift, go up there by car and get your own
camera->CHEAPER (Don't forget your Coke from Walt-Mart at $0,50 in a
backpack)
It is expensive if you want it expensive...

Steve Cothran

May 28, 2006, 10:57:35 PM5/28/06
On 28 May 2006 17:33:40 -0700, codyt...@hotmail.com wrote:

>i park just behind the space needle->FREE

So does everone else that gets out at 5am. The rest get to pay $8-$10.

>I dine in my cabin, i live here -> CHEAPER

>Don't use the scenic chairlift, go up there by car and get your own
>camera->CHEAPER (Don't forget your Coke from Walt-Mart at $0,50 in a
>backpack)
>It is expensive if you want it expensive...

It's not the cost, it's the value. Everybody gets skewered on
vacation. Farting around in Gatlinburg costs as much as Kona,HI
without the pleasures.

Those cabins are nice, as I'm sure yours is. But IMO Gatlinburg is a
rip (save for the aquarium) and sucks donkey goobers.

Dean Hoffman

May 28, 2006, 9:24:55 PM5/28/06
In article <1148833966.5...@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
codyt...@hotmail.com wrote:

> www.prestigecabins.com

That's hardly roughing it. FEMA might be in the market for places
to rent soon. If they put people up on cruise ships, why not some fancy
digs?

Dean