Three Members of Obama’s Church Killed

fvc...@yahoo.com

May 24, 2008, 2:10:06 AM5/24/08
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

Three Members of Obama’s Church Killed
Investigator close to case believes there’s more to the brutal murders
than mainstream press is letting on
By Victor Thorn

Is a Barack Obama bombshell lurking in the shadows, waiting to derail
one of the biggest Cinderella stories in recent history?

While most political prognosticators in the mainstream press presume
that Obama is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, they
still wonder aloud if Hillary Clinton (or some other entity) has
something up their sleeve.

The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old
choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of
Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20
years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry
Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets
to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other,
beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an
acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with
whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.

Further, Sinclair claims that Obama was friendly with at least two of
these deceased parishioners, and that choir director Donald had
contacted him shortly before being murdered from multiple gunshot
wounds on December 23, 2007.

These killings are receiving a number of different reactions. Mike
Parker, reporting for CBS in Chicago, wrote, “Activists fear gay
African-Americans are being targeted for murder,” while Marc Loveless
of the Coalition for Justice and Respect queries, “Are we under
attack? Is this a serial killer?”

An even more sinister aspect of this case is being investigated.
According to Sinclair in an affidavit to the Chicago Police
Department, Donald Young had informed him that he and Barack Obama
were “intimate” with each other. Sinclair, it should be noted,
declared on a January 18, 2008, YouTube video that on two separate
occasions in November 1999, he engaged in sexual acts with Obama, and
that Obama smoked crack cocaine—once in a limousine and the other time
at a hotel in Gurnee, Ill.

Sinclair has also asked: why would Young—whom he had never met—
initiate these calls by contacting him on cell phone numbers known
only in the Obama camp? Further, a private investigator connected to
the Chicago Police Department told the Globe, “Donald Young was
silenced because of something he knew about Obama. Donald was in a
position where he heard a lot of things and saw a lot of things
concerning Barack.”

Another questionable Obama associate is openly homosexual. That person
is Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig, who was listed during the
2008 campaign as being part of Obama’s “technology initiative.”

In April, Lessig showed a video at a Google seminar entitled Jesus
Christ: The Musical where “Jesus Christ lip-syncs Gloria Gaynor’s late
1970s disco hit I Will Survive during which he strips down to just a
diaper, effeminately struts along a city street, and finally gets run
over by a speeding bus.”

Are three murders within the span of 40 days among members of
America’s most discussed church—one run by the controversial Rev.
Jeremiah Wright—enough to arouse the suspicions of Chicago law
enforcement officials and members of the national media?

Or, as Sinclair wrote in a May 18 email, was the murder of Young “made
to look similar to other recent murders as to make it look as if it
were a hate crime” because he had become a political liability?

John P.

May 24, 2008, 2:28:37 AM5/24/08
<fvc...@yahoo.com> wrote in a message

> The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old
> choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of
> Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20
> years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry
> Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets
> to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other,
> beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

Never mind that young black men spend every day killing each other in that
part of the city. Just focus on those three and pretend is an amazing
mystery.

daves...@aol.com

May 24, 2008, 11:49:01 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 2:28 am, "John P." <Jo...@nospam.com> wrote:
> <fvck...@yahoo.com> wrote in a message

> > The bombshell may involve the murder of
>
> Never mind that young black men spend every day killing each other in that
> part of the city. Just focus on those three and pretend is an amazing
> mystery.

There must be a connection. ;-)

I have a friend who likes to manufacture conspiracy theories, to show
how inane they can be. By six degree separation rules he can link
anyone you want to both Kennedy assassination. But, no matter how
fantastic his theories are, they are usually surpassed by the “real”
ones.

Dave