Pluto in Libra

Kent Paul Dolan

Apr 16, 2001, 7:41:05 AM4/16/01
Steve Bishop, who wouldn't know a valuable band name
right property if it were munching on his gonads, writes:

> lazy fucking parasitic lurkenoids

Snaffle! BNRM!

Bwahahahahaha! All the way to the [intellectual property]
[involuntarily donated organs] bank!

===== random archival quality quote =====

"What doesn't kill you, makes you bitter and cynical."
-- Bruce MacDonald

--
Kent Paul Dolan.
<xant...@well.com>

Soon, I shall rival Bill Gates for ill-gotten I.P.

--
Posted from smtp.well.com [208.178.101.27]

seb...@attglobal.net

Apr 17, 2001, 12:34:08 AM4/17/01

Kent Paul Dolan wrote in message <2001041611...@well.com>...

>Steve Bishop, who wouldn't know a valuable band name
>right property if it were munching on his gonads, writes:
>
>> lazy fucking parasitic lurkenoids
>
>Snaffle! BNRM!

Only if you tour outland. This is AshcroftAmerica now.
Update your files. Crude Anglo-Saxon expressions are
targeted with nullifiers and obscenity substitutes

l_diddling_p_l
l_fornicating_p_l
l_humping_p_l
l_screwtating_p_l
l_dnadoodlin'_p_l

are among many of the webangel-proof euphemisms
available in the latest rev now posted for download in
zip format from XXX industries.

70 % of Americans (statistics, what a whore, do the
l_wild thing_p_l for anybody who will pay you) think the
l_nasty_p_l billion dollar fed snoopnet is a goodthing,
a l_forkknifing the spoon_p_l fine way to drive pedophiles
off the net. Read this in the Register.

Or we could go with the venerable standard set by Gore
Vidal in Myron (1973) where he substituted the names
of the supreme court justices for body parts and what
one does with them...

Justices O'Connor, Stevens, Ginsberg and CJ Rehnquist
are rumored to be considering retirement because of age
and health reasons ("He whipped out his rehnquist and...")
GeorgiePorgie will do the obvious, l_porking_p_l the rest
of us who actually think the Bill of Rights *means* something.

And, BTW, if I ever beshat a band upon the world, it would
be named...

Wild flurry of flute, fiddle, and those cool Irish finger tympanum...

THE SCREAMING JALAPENO ASSHOLES.

Though that might be too Texacentric.

Regards,
Steve

Um, I mean SCREAMING JALAPENO AHOLES.

Sorta like Leon Russell and the Texas Jewboys.

Ace Lightning

Apr 17, 2001, 1:00:49 AM4/17/01
seb...@attglobal.net wrote:
>THE SCREAMING JALAPENO ASSHOLES.
>Though that might be too Texacentric.
>Um, I mean SCREAMING JALAPENO AHOLES.
>Sorta like Leon Russell and the Texas Jewboys.

you mean Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys?

whose biggest hit was "Asshole from El Paso".

seb...@attglobal.net

Apr 17, 2001, 1:05:44 AM4/17/01

Ace Lightning wrote in message <3ADBCDFF...@monmouth.com>...

>seb...@attglobal.net wrote:
>you mean Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys?
>
>whose biggest hit was "Asshole from El Paso".

Works either way.

"Eating that salty candy..."