""Anonymous"" David Daniel Moore of 850 Buffalo Ave, Calumet City, IL

Greegor

Sep 16, 2009, 2:05:21 AM9/16/09
On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
DDM > pointed him to Freecycle.  From what I've
DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling.  Almost as
DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.

[...]

DDM > I'd have to say that if a young child were in the
DDM > same residence with Greg, a pile of clutter
DDM > would be the least of her worries.  Given the
DDM > fact that he did perverse things while he
DDM > watched her take a cold shower.

DDM > And of course, anyone who would say the
DDM > following to their girlfriend must be unstable:
DDM >
DDM > "If you call the police, I'll knock out all of
DDM > your teeth, I'll cripple you. I may go to
DDM > prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be
DDM > able to walk, but you will still be a cripple."

David Daniel Moore posted test from the Pennsylvania
court appeal of Gregory Christian Hanson who
was in prison when last I checked. He's also
about a DECADE younger than I am.

David knows it isn't me, he has my birth date from
genuine court records. He is merely trying
to create a smokescreen to cover his other
lies, particularly about his own identity.

For a misfit sociopath with the history with
women that Dave has to try this is funny.

Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/7a140f94bb43d408?hl=en&dmode=source

Subject: Re: The real danger of the "to the ceiling" clutter in Lisa
Watkins' home.
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
From: freedom <aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com>
false abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help,
false rape allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse,
false allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual
assault, child molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment
disorder, penile plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury
consulting, jury selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations,
false child sexual abuse allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse
allegations. Domestic Violence. Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape.
Confidence Rape.
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:28:00 +0200

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, womanGoddess <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> and cables, spare phones, computer parts, books and magazines, etc.
>> not terribly disorganized, just too much VOLUME of stuff in the single
>> wide mobile home we got out of. Put simply, if we had a GARAGE, most
>> would have been there."
>>
>> I post this info again because a few months ago I was referred to a
>> family who was reported to CPS not for clutter but because of a
>> problem outside the home.
>>
>> The father called me and after a long discussion he asked me to come
>> to his house because he wanted me to discuss the situation with his
>> wife.
>>
>> They lived in a large colonial. I was STUNNED walking thru the front
>> door to see the entire living room filled with boxes to six feet and
>> higher. The father said they had to remove boxes so a path could be
>> made for me to enter the house from the front door. Because of the
>> boxes they hadn't used the front door in over four years.
>>
>> The safety hazard wasn't tripping on items sticking out of the boxes,
>> as grag would have you believe. The hazard was someone tripping and
>> having the boxes fall on them. (See the story of the Collier brothers)
>> It turned out the father and the mother were both hoarders. The mother
>> wanted to save anything her children had ever used. Clothes,
>> strollers, school papers, toys etc, etc... The dining room was also
>> filled and inaccessible. The stairs to the second floor were filled
>> except for a narrow pathway. The upstairs hallway was filled except
>> for a narrow pathway. The bedrooms were also filled except for a
>> pathway to get to the beds. The only room that they occupied for the
>> four years they lived in the house was the kitchen. The father had a
>> stool that he sat on when he came home from work. The children sat on
>> the kitchen floor. And the mother sat on the stool while the father
>> was at work. The TV was on a kitchen counter.
>>
>> It was only after seeing a house like this did I really understand how
>> dangerous it was for Lisa Watkins' seven year old daughter to live
>> with grag's excess crap in her home.
>>
>> grag claims there were no injuries to Lisa Watkins' daughter in the
>> two years she was forced to live with boxes of tools and TV's over her
>> head... no thanks to HIM!
>
> Some people have a mental disorder where they can't stand to part
>with anything and to them it is emotionally painful to throw anything
>out, even though they never used the items and probably never will.
>Its a hoarding disorder.
>
> What's worse is that there are people who are animal hoarders. They
>love their pets but they don't seem to comprehend that a dog or cat to
>be healthy needs room away from other dogs or cats. When a small home
>has inside 15 dogs or more, that is a serious and obvious problem.
>
> As greg knows, computer parts become obsolete within a few years. He
>would have been better off holding a number of garage sales or even
>freecycling some of the items that can be used by others.

I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't pointed him to Freecycle.
From
what I've heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as much as he enjoys
trolling for sex on craigslist.

> However I do agree that a "to the ceiling" clutter when a child is in
>the residence is a serious issue. He could have rented out a storage
>building space and transferred his junk there until he had time to
>sort out his garbage. Judging by the description of what supposedly
>was in the boxes of clutter, unless he was in a business where these
>items are used, it looks a lot like he was simply hoarding.

I'd have to say that if a young child were in the same residence with
Greg,=

a pile of clutter would be the least of her worries. Given the fact
that
he did perverse things while he watched her take a cold shower. =20

And of course, anyone who would say the following to their girlfriend
must
be unstable:

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll
cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to
walk,
but you will still be a cripple."

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"[I have] [n]ever had [any] standing in the Texas Criminal Defense
Lawyer's=

Association or AN Y connection to them."
--Ken Pangborn in a usenet post on January 1, 2009, denying
affiliation
with the TCDLA, to whom he provided bogus educational credentials.
His lie=

is disproved here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060822021821/www.tcdla.com/secure/experts/inde=

x.shtml

"Some photo of some girl without even any documentation on THAT only
proves=

that YOU are a PSYCHO! A really STUPID one at that!"
--Ken Pangborn, admitting to being a "stupid" "psycho" in message-ID
<jOp3l.292$Es4....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>

"The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."
--Ken Pangborn, admitting that he began cheating on his wife Peggy on
September 28, 2001, nearly two years before she separated from him

"I'm David Moore and I am insane!"
--Ken Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, attempting to
claim
that his name is David Moore

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll
cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to
walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
--Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services
**,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

sexual
harassment,child abuse,domestic violence,rape allegations,false
allegations=

of child abuse,false rape allegations,false abuse accusations,false
accusations,recovered memories,child sexual abuse,abuse child,sexual
assault,child molestation,reactive attachment disorder,penile
plethysmograph,polygraph,attorneys,divorce,visitation,pedophiles
More-keywords: KRP CONSULTING. False allegations of child abuse, false
abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help, false
rape
allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse, false
allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual assault,
child
molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment disorder, penile
plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury consulting, jury
selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations, false child sexual
abuse
allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse allegations. Domestic
Violence.
Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape. Confidence Rape.
Yet-more-keywords: ken pangborn,kenneth pangborn,barbara
pangborn,barbara
sanciprian,palm harbor,tampa,attorneys,florida lawyers,florida
attorneys,tampa lawyers,tampa attorneys,trial consultant,trial
consulting,dui,domestic violence,vawa,abuse,3648 cockatoo,new port
richey,ernesto sanciprian,ernesto miguel blanco sanciprian,blanco
sanciprian,bryce carter,holguin,julio aguilar,yudith bacallao,raimundo
cabrera,ana hernandez chi,lixandro cordero,leandis diaz,al
faisbuker,wendy
gil,armando capo ramos,george riveron,reinaldo rodriguez,lexis
ross,liana
yisell alvarez silveira,madelyn tamayo,manuel toledo,thais valdes
Extra-keywords: Julito Sainz,craig clawson,lia yisell

Kent Wills

Sep 16, 2009, 4:31:42 AM9/16/09
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 15, 11:28�pm, freedom
>DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
>DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. �From what I've
>DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. �Almost as
>DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.

How quickly everyone forgets I was able to PROVE Pangborn had
lied about Freecycle. His address, old and new, has NEVER appeared on
any Freecycle add.
Pangborn has ceased making the claim, since he is aware how easy
it is to prove the lie.

>[...]
>
>DDM > I'd have to say that if a young child were in the
>DDM > same residence with Greg, a pile of clutter
>DDM > would be the least of her worries. �Given the
>DDM > fact that he did perverse things while he
>DDM > watched her take a cold shower.

By your own standards, Greg, it was PROVED you fondled the little
girl's genital area.
Most people would question ANY claim made by a CPS caseworker,
but Greg is so PRO CPS that any claim they make is 100% true and
accurate 100% of the time.
It is, of course, possible that you LIED when you stated a
caseworker made the molestation accusation. Since you are extremely
pro-CPS, you would want others to think you're on their side. Having
them think a caseworker accused you of something as horrible as
molestation might just get parents who are dealing with CPS to trust
you.
Once you had their trust, you could set about realizing your
ultimate goal: The breaking up of the family.

>DDM > And of course, anyone who would say the
>DDM > following to their girlfriend must be unstable:
>DDM >
>DDM > "If you call the police, I'll knock out all of
>DDM > your teeth, I'll cripple you. I may go to
>DDM > prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be
>DDM > able to walk, but you will still be a cripple."
>
>David Daniel Moore posted test from the Pennsylvania
>court appeal of Gregory Christian Hanson who
>was in prison when last I checked. He's also
>about a DECADE younger than I am.

But you DEMAND that everyone with the same first and last name,
even if one is a Usenet nym, are all the same person.

>David knows it isn't me, he has my birth date from
>genuine court records. He is merely trying
>to create a smokescreen to cover his other
>lies, particularly about his own identity.

Which you harp on as a means to PROVE you believe everyone with
the same first and last name are all the same person.
I was able to PROVE the David Moore who lives in Calumet City is
not the David Moore we know. The David Moore from Calumet City would
fall under the "black" racial classification.

>For a misfit sociopath with the history with
>women that Dave has to try this is funny.

You should see his wife. She's a very beautiful woman.
Of course, you wouldn't think so, since she doesn't fit the
"white" demographic.

>Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?

You question implies he's done so in the past. Care to offer
evidence to support the implication, or shall everyone reading just
accept that you're lying?

[...]

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, or proving he's so
stupid he thinks I'm Asian.
MID:<c6bac3f6-7a0e-4bf8-8ddd-d77bccfc6...@p49g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/395db830731df54a
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott Hanson, wife beater and child abuser: "Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Greg Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:17:50 AM9/16/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. From what I've
DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as
DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.

Oh Moore - YOU are the one who loves Freecycle and sending people to my
door expecting a FREE Centenial Edition Harley motorcycle or a FREE 1953
Corvette. I'm not as angered by OU, Davey, and the frigging IDIOTS who
actually think that somebody would GIVE AWAY a $100,000 motorcycle or a
$200,000 car. You really manage to tweak MORONS. It is amazing hopw MANY
idiots there are in this country.

GH> For a misfit sociopath with the history with
GH> women that Dave has to try this is funny.
GH> Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?

Davey is EXTREMELY BRAVE on the internet where he can be ANONYMOUS and
in the wee hours of the dark of night from cover. Face to face, in the
daylight, our Davey's NOT so brave.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:20:42 AM9/16/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
>>DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
>>DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. From what I've
>>DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as
>>DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.

> How quickly everyone forgets I was able to PROVE Pangborn had
> lied about Freecycle. His address, old and new, has NEVER appeared on
> any Freecycle add.

BULLSHIT you LIAR. I even had the head of the Pinellas freecycle visit
me in person. The TRUTH is she did her best to remove your GAY LOVER'S shit
as fast as she became aware he posted it.
You can hold Moore's dick for him all you want, but you never "PROVED"
anything. Your LOUD POLACK claims don't make it so, Wills.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:06:44 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 4:17 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
> DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
> DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. From what I've
> DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as
> DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.
>
>     Oh Moore - YOU are the one who loves Freecycle and sending people to my
> door expecting a FREE Centenial Edition Harley motorcycle or a FREE 1953
> Corvette.  I'm not as angered by OU, Davey, and the frigging IDIOTS who
> actually think that somebody would GIVE AWAY a $100,000 motorcycle or a
> $200,000 car. You really manage to tweak MORONS. It is amazing hopw MANY
> idiots there are in this country.

Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.

However, as we know, you lie all the time.

And, as you know, few people are dumb enough to believe that they
will get through Freecycle a " free" working Harley motorcycle or
anything like that. That would have been a big red flag to the
moderator that something was seriously wrong. I would like to see
PROOF of your claims, such as links to these specific posts you cliam
Moore did pretending to be you.

IMO you are doing you usual lying act.

Feel free to show proof I am wrong in this.

e>

> GH> For a misfit sociopath with the history with
> GH> women that Dave has to try this is funny.
> GH> Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?
>
>     Davey is EXTREMELY BRAVE on the internet where he can be ANONYMOUS and
> in the wee hours of the dark of night from cover. Face to face, in the
> daylight, our Davey's NOT so brave.

Nor are you from what I've heard.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

KRP

Sep 16, 2009, 8:48:12 AM9/16/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MOE> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
MOE> Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
MOE> moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
MOE> first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
MOE> to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
MOE>law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.

Let's see, we already KNOW that because your DADDY sevred in the
military that YOU believe yourself to be an EXPERT on it, We know you
believe youself to be a legal expert, a religious expert, andso on. NOW ou
are an expert on freecycle. Is it your "EXPERT OPINION" that all freecycle
outlets are moderated and SUPER SECRET passwords imposted???? SUPER SUPER
SECRET ones, Maureen???? And just exatly WHAT LAW did Davey violate placing
false ads in Freecysle, Maureen? PLEASE be specific and name the applicable
Florida Statute that would apply. IF you were chief of detectives, how many
men would you put on solving this DASTARDLY CRIME OF THE CENTURY? 100? 200?

MOE> And, as you know, few people are dumb enough to believe that they
MOE> will get through Freecycle a " free" working Harley motorcycle or
MOE> anything like that. That would have been a big red flag to the
MOE> moderator that something was seriously wrong. I would like to see
MOE> PROOF of your claims, such as links to these specific posts you cliam
MOE> Moore did pretending to be you.

I would have liked to believe that FEW people would fall for such a
thing. SADLY many people DO fall for it. Look at how many allegedly smart
people fell for Bernie Madoff's SCAM. But, as P.T. Barnum said "a sucker is
born every minute." People always chase after "something for nothing" which
is why so many people THINK that Government will IMMEDIATELY FIX health care
and the rest of the fukkking snake oil sold by politicians.

> Davey is EXTREMELY BRAVE on the internet where he can be ANONYMOUS and
> in the wee hours of the dark of night from cover. Face to face, in the
> daylight, our Davey's NOT so brave.

MOE> Nor are you from what I've heard.

There are several medications that will help with those voices in your
head, Maureen.

freedom

Sep 16, 2009, 8:49:07 AM9/16/09
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 15, 11:28=A0pm, freedom

>DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
>DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. =A0From what I've
>DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. =A0Almost as

>DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.
>
>[...]
>
>DDM > I'd have to say that if a young child were in the
>DDM > same residence with Greg, a pile of clutter
>DDM > would be the least of her worries. =A0Given the

>DDM > fact that he did perverse things while he
>DDM > watched her take a cold shower.
>
>DDM > And of course, anyone who would say the
>DDM > following to their girlfriend must be unstable:
>DDM >
>DDM > "If you call the police, I'll knock out all of
>DDM > your teeth, I'll cripple you. I may go to
>DDM > prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be
>DDM > able to walk, but you will still be a cripple."
>
>David Daniel Moore posted test from the Pennsylvania
>court appeal of Gregory Christian Hanson

No, he didn't. I posted the TEXT in question (nice spelling, idiot.)

> who
>was in prison when last I checked. He's also
>about a DECADE younger than I am.

In the same way, you and Ken repeatedly spammed information about another
David Moore with a different middle name than me, and a different age than
me (Ken has publicly acknowledged both of these inconsistencies) and
claimed that it was me.

>David knows it isn't me,

Actually, by applying YOUR logic, I arrived at the conclusion that you did
indeed make the statement.

The logic may indeed be faulty. However, it's YOUR logic. Perhaps you
should acknowledge that it's flawed and cease using it?

> he has my birth date from
>genuine court records. He is merely trying
>to create a smokescreen to cover his other
>lies, particularly about his own identity.

I haven't lied about my identity or anything else. You and Ken, on the
other hand, have been caught in hundreds of lies.

>For a misfit sociopath with the history with
>women that Dave has to try this is funny.

Mind translating that into English? Perhaps you copied and pasted wrong
from Ken?

>Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?

Your statement implies that I've ever done so in the first place, which of
course I haven't.

Threatened to cripple any more girlfriends, Greg?

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"[I have] [n]ever had [any] standing in the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's=

Association or AN Y connection to them."
--Ken Pangborn in a usenet post on January 1, 2009, denying affiliation
with the TCDLA, to whom he provided bogus educational credentials. His lie=

x.shtml

"Some photo of some girl without even any documentation on THAT only proves=

that YOU are a PSYCHO! A really STUPID one at that!"
--Ken Pangborn, admitting to being a "stupid" "psycho" in message-ID

<jOp3l.292$Es4...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>

Greegor

Sep 16, 2009, 1:31:22 PM9/16/09
How's the extra special job going, Dave?
Isn't it a shame how so many anonymous
remailers are having security issues?

How many software packages and servers
are still left?

You're not nervous about getting
fewer and fewer options are you?

It really shouldn't bother you that so much
anonymous traffic has to go through such
a small number of software and server
options.

Did you get out your packet sniffer to
check out software lately? LOL

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:54:59 PM9/16/09
MAUREEN MCALLISTER _ THE ULTIMATE EXPERT ON EVERYTHING - JUST ASK HER

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MOE THE DUNCE> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in
the
MOE THE DUNCE> Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the
group
MOE THE DUNCE> moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in
the
MOE THE DUNCE> first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to
use others
MOE THE DUNCE> to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped
you and
MOE THE DUNCE> law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.

As far as I know the freecyle lists do NOT require one to "SIGN UP" and
are not "MODERATED" as such. And the groups are LOCAL. The head of the local
group DID help me by removing Moore's posts and WARNING her users that ALL
posts showing my phone or my address were FAKES.

As to SEVERE CRIMINAL PENALTIES for spoofing Freecycle - I am not aware
of ANY law in Florida that would make it a CRIME. Perhaps there should be,
but as far as I know there is NOT.But if you can PROVE there is, I'll save
the info for Davey's next attempts.

freedom

Sep 16, 2009, 10:52:39 PM9/16/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>How's the extra special job going, Dave?

It's going great, thanks! Just finished yet another project, which leaves
me more time to spend with the family. Which reminds me, how's the
supervised visitation with your family going?

>Isn't it a shame how so many anonymous
>remailers are having security issues?

It really doesn't concern me. But then, I mainly use only two remailers
(Frell and Kulin) and I only use them to post to a couple of usenet groups.
Security has never been an issue, as my only objective for using remailers
is to conceal my point of origin from you and Ken. I'd have to conclude
that this part of the system is working like a charm, as your subject line
indicates that you still don't know my correct name and you're looking for
me 300 miles away from where I actually am :)

>How many software packages and servers
>are still left?

I'm not sure how many software packages there are for accessing remailers.
As software doesn't "go away" once it's been created, I'd imagine that the
number is growing, if anything.

In my daily stats in my remailer client, I count sixteen anonymous remailer
servers. Again, as I only use two of these, this stat doesn't really
concern me.

>You're not nervous about getting
>fewer and fewer options are you?

As I said above, I only use two of these "options." They've been up and
running for a long time....and if and when they're gone, I'm certain that
others will take their place. Which will mean that there's a very good
chance that Ken will go to his grave not knowing where I live :)

>It really shouldn't bother you that so much
>anonymous traffic has to go through such
>a small number of software and server
>options.

It doesn't. As I have a wife, children, job and a life outside of usenet,
I'm really not all that concerned how quickly the remailer network delivers
my posts nailing Ken's chubby ass to the wall.

[...]

freedom

Sep 16, 2009, 11:23:54 PM9/16/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, KRP <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>MOE> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
>MOE> Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
>MOE> moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
>MOE> first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
>MOE> to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
>MOE>law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.
>
> Let's see, we already KNOW that because your DADDY sevred in the
>military that YOU believe yourself to be an EXPERT on it, We know you
>believe youself to be a legal expert, a religious expert, andso on. NOW ou
>are an expert on freecycle. Is it your "EXPERT OPINION" that all freecycle
>outlets are moderated and SUPER SECRET passwords imposted???? SUPER SUPER
>SECRET ones, Maureen????

Yes, Freecycle is moderated. You also have to be local to the area in
question to be allowed to join it.

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with Freecycle before you lie about
it again?

> And just exatly WHAT LAW did Davey violate placing
>false ads in Freecysle, Maureen?

None, as I've never placed any ads in "Freecycle," false or otherwise.

>PLEASE be specific and name the applicable
>Florida Statute that would apply.

Why can't you name them? Aren't you supposed to be a legal consultant?

> IF you were chief of detectives, how many
>men would you put on solving this DASTARDLY CRIME OF THE CENTURY? 100? 200?

According to you, dozens of law enforcement agents across half a dozen
states were once working on building a "case" against me. Remember when
you were claiming this on a daily basis? Shall I dig up some of these old
posts, back from before your PangK account was toast?

The hilarious part was when you claimed on your listserv that they finally
had enough evidence to make an arrest....but I thwarted the prosecutor by
suddenly moving to Missouri. ROFL

[...]

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:13:59 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:17:50 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
>DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
>DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. From what I've
>DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as
>DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.
>
> Oh Moore - YOU are the one who loves Freecycle and sending people to my
>door expecting a FREE Centenial Edition Harley motorcycle or a FREE 1953
>Corvette. I'm not as angered by OU, Davey, and the frigging IDIOTS who
>actually think that somebody would GIVE AWAY a $100,000 motorcycle or a
>$200,000 car. You really manage to tweak MORONS. It is amazing hopw MANY
>idiots there are in this country.

I already PROVED you had been lying about freecycle.
I was able to PROVE that your address, past and present, has
NEVER been on freecycle.

>GH> For a misfit sociopath with the history with
>GH> women that Dave has to try this is funny.
>GH> Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?
>
> Davey is EXTREMELY BRAVE on the internet where he can be ANONYMOUS and
>in the wee hours of the dark of night from cover. Face to face, in the
>daylight, our Davey's NOT so brave.

He seemed brave enough to me.

"Quotes below have been highly altered."
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn accidentally admitting in misc.legal
that he alters posts when he replies.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:14:16 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:20:42 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
>> <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
>>>DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
>>>DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. From what I've
>>>DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as
>>>DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.
>
>> How quickly everyone forgets I was able to PROVE Pangborn had
>> lied about Freecycle. His address, old and new, has NEVER appeared on
>> any Freecycle add.
>
> BULLSHIT you LIAR.

Why are you lying?

> I even had the head of the Pinellas freecycle visit
>me in person.

So?

>The TRUTH is she did her best to remove your GAY LOVER'S shit
>as fast as she became aware he posted it.

That must have been interesting, seeing as how your address has
NEVER been listed for anything. Ever.

>You can hold Moore's dick for him all you want,

You're gay. I think everyone has accepted this.
Projecting your sexual orientation onto others isn't helping you.

>but you never "PROVED"
>anything.

Only that your address has NEVER been listed on freecycle for
anything at any time.

>Your LOUD POLACK claims don't make it so, Wills.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/race.html

It's nice that you wish to offer more proof that you're a bigot.
However, no one, not even you, is trying to deny this truth. As such,
there's really no need for you to offer more proof.

"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-team,
posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated claiming that he was found
legally insane.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:17:38 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:06:44 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 16, 4:17�am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sep 15, 11:28 pm, freedom
>> DDM > I'm surprised that Greg's owner Ken hasn't
>> DDM > pointed him to Freecycle. From what I've
>> DDM > heard, Ken loves freecycling. Almost as
>> DDM > much as he enjoys trolling for sex on craigslist.
>>
>> � � Oh Moore - YOU are the one who loves Freecycle and sending people to my
>> door expecting a FREE Centenial Edition Harley motorcycle or a FREE 1953
>> Corvette. �I'm not as angered by OU, Davey, and the frigging IDIOTS who
>> actually think that somebody would GIVE AWAY a $100,000 motorcycle or a
>> $200,000 car. You really manage to tweak MORONS. It is amazing hopw MANY
>> idiots there are in this country.
>
> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
>Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
>moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
>first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
>to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
>law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.

David's IP would have been available to the moderator.
Ken has just proved he either LIED when he claimed no one could
figure out his ISP, or he LIED about David posting to Freecycle under
Pangborn's name. Or both.
It's both, of course.

> However, as we know, you lie all the time.
>
> And, as you know, few people are dumb enough to believe that they
>will get through Freecycle a " free" working Harley motorcycle or
>anything like that. That would have been a big red flag to the
>moderator that something was seriously wrong. I would like to see
>PROOF of your claims, such as links to these specific posts you cliam
>Moore did pretending to be you.

You'll never see any proof. I was able to prove, months ago,
that Pangborn was lying.
As of the time I posted the proof, Pangborn's address (old and
new) had NEVER been listed in any add on Freecycle.

> IMO you are doing you usual lying act.
>
> Feel free to show proof I am wrong in this.

Pangborn can't show that which does not exist.

>e>
>> GH> For a misfit sociopath with the history with
>> GH> women that Dave has to try this is funny.
>> GH> Thrown any more bricks through exes windows, Dave?
>>
>> � � Davey is EXTREMELY BRAVE on the internet where he can be ANONYMOUS and
>> in the wee hours of the dark of night from cover. Face to face, in the
>> daylight, our Davey's NOT so brave.
>
> Nor are you from what I've heard.

There was a poster who was more than willing to meet Kenny-Bob to
see the hard documentation Pangborn stated would prove all his claims
about Moore.
As expected, Pangborn chickened out.
Kenneth Robert Pangborn couldn't risk someone actually coming by
and seeing first hand that Pangborn has been lying from the very
beginning.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:17:44 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:48:12 GMT, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>MOE> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
>MOE> Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
>MOE> moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
>MOE> first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
>MOE> to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
>MOE>law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.
>
> Let's see, we already KNOW that because your DADDY sevred in the
>military that YOU believe yourself to be an EXPERT on it, We know you
>believe youself to be a legal expert, a religious expert, andso on. NOW ou
>are an expert on freecycle.

Outside of your drunken delusions, Moe has claimed no such
expertise.

>Is it your "EXPERT OPINION" that all freecycle
>outlets are moderated and SUPER SECRET passwords imposted???? SUPER SUPER
>SECRET ones, Maureen???? And just exatly WHAT LAW did Davey violate placing
>false ads in Freecysle, Maureen? PLEASE be specific and name the applicable
>Florida Statute that would apply.

Doesn't Florida have laws regarding harassment? I'd be amazed
if there were no such laws.

>IF you were chief of detectives, how many
>men would you put on solving this DASTARDLY CRIME OF THE CENTURY? 100? 200?

It would only take one, stupid.
If your claim is true, you've offered NOTHING to support it, only
one would be needed to contact the admin/moderator and get Moore's IP.
With that, locating Moore would prove VERY easy.

>MOE> And, as you know, few people are dumb enough to believe that they
>MOE> will get through Freecycle a " free" working Harley motorcycle or
>MOE> anything like that. That would have been a big red flag to the
>MOE> moderator that something was seriously wrong. I would like to see
>MOE> PROOF of your claims, such as links to these specific posts you cliam
>MOE> Moore did pretending to be you.
>
> I would have liked to believe that FEW people would fall for such a
>thing. SADLY many people DO fall for it. Look at how many allegedly smart
>people fell for Bernie Madoff's SCAM. But, as P.T. Barnum said "a sucker is
>born every minute."

Look at your client list, if you still have any clients, for
absolute PROOF that Mr. Barnum's claim is true.

>People always chase after "something for nothing" which
>is why so many people THINK that Government will IMMEDIATELY FIX health care
>and the rest of the fukkking snake oil sold by politicians.

Since your address has NEVER appeared on a Freecycle add, as I
proved, people chasing after something for nothing wouldn't apply with
any adds dealing with you.

>> Davey is EXTREMELY BRAVE on the internet where he can be ANONYMOUS and
>> in the wee hours of the dark of night from cover. Face to face, in the
>> daylight, our Davey's NOT so brave.
>
>MOE> Nor are you from what I've heard.
>
> There are several medications that will help with those voices in your
>head, Maureen.

Why, when another poster was willing to meet you, at your home,
at his expense, did you PROVE yourself the coward you were and are?
He was willing to do all they work. All you had to do was show
him the hard copy of the evidence that, according to you, would PROVE
all your claims about David.
You told him he had, I think, 48 hours, yet REFUSED to tell him
what time you wanted to meet. He kept asking you for a time so that
he could make certain he could meet you and see your alleged proof.
For the next two days you REFUSED to offer him a time, then
declared you wouldn't show him anything because he didn't show up.
If you'd like, I could find the posts on Google. I could post
the links allowing anyone with an interest to verify that you're a
pathetic coward when you aren't sitting at your computer.

"(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
when he replies.
MID FyUom.1363$Jd7....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 6:37:27 AM9/17/09

> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:06:44 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
> <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
>>Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
>>moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
>>first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
>>to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
>>law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.
>
> David's IP would have been available to the moderator.
> Ken has just proved he either LIED when he claimed no one could
> figure out his ISP, or he LIED about David posting to Freecycle under
> Pangborn's name. Or both.
> It's both, of course.

Except Freecycle isn't really "MODERATED" as such, and WAS on an honor
system for years as I am told. Moore was UNIQUE in violating that. They
didn't trap user IP data. I don't know if they do now, but while Davey was
playing his adolescent games they didn't. From what the person told me they
posted WARNINGS of the little game telling people NOT to go to my address
and not to call my phone number. They got the word out, Davey kept typing
for a while and it didn't work.

calumet city, illinois, david daniel moore internet psychopath, Lotus,
david daniel moore stalker, stalker, real estate agents, david daniel moore
pathological liar, david daniel moore, pervert, abusive real estate agents,
david daniel moore coward, david daniel moore computer hacker,
david daniel moore criminal, internet stalkers david daniel moore,
internet harassment david daniel moore, david daniel moore, moore the porn
star,
internet libel, david daniel moore website of lies,janet moore, sexual
predator,
850 buffalo avenue, calumet city,illinos, dui, linda boss, ACT, Lotus
Solutions consulting,
david daniel moore malicious use of employers computers, pedophilia,
david daniel moore sara lee corporation, never employ david
daniel moore, internet psychopaths, david daniel moore, david kojack, moore,
chicagoland pansies, internet addiction, internet stalking, woman hater,
tara moreland, janet moore, dawn moore, alias dustin calloway, alias
david miller, alias david boss, alias jeff johnson, blackmailer, sexual
harassment,sexual blackmail, david moore bbs blackmail, david moore usmc, 29
palms california,linda boss, david moore child abuser, anonymous remailer
stalkers, anonymous remailer abusers, basement dwellers,off shore website,
new zealand, malaysia website,employer hotel/casino,computer abuse, office
disruption,
obsessive compulsive disorder, four winds,calumet city drag queen,
transvestite,
sexual disorders, mglf, milwaukee general liberation front,punks, putz,
bestiality,
cowardice, forger, mommys basement, skinheads, forgeries, willian rainey
harper college,
coalition forces, buffalo, michigan, david moore coalition supreme allied
commander,
anonymous remailer stalkers, david moore womanizer, david daniel moore drag
queen,
lotus programs, IT contractors, david d. moore aryan nations member,
blackmail,

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 6:40:56 AM9/17/09
DAVID MOORE INTERNET VANDAL
"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

>> Let's see, we already KNOW that because your DADDY sevred in the
>>military that YOU believe yourself to be an EXPERT on it, We know you
>>believe youself to be a legal expert, a religious expert, andso on. NOW ou
>>are an expert on freecycle. Is it your "EXPERT OPINION" that all freecycle
>>outlets are moderated and SUPER SECRET passwords imposted???? SUPER SUPER
>>SECRET ones, Maureen????

> Yes, Freecycle is moderated. You also have to be local to the area in
> question to be allowed to join it.

BULLSHIT!

> Maybe you should familiarize yourself with Freecycle before you lie about
> it again?

I am not interested in Freecyle. But thanks for another BLUNDER in
admitting that YOU ARE extremely familiar with it. As far as I have been
given to understand, that at least back when you were playing your Games,
Moore, the local one for Pinellas County was NOT strictly moderated and ran
on the HONOR system. Which of course YOU have none of that.

Greegor

Sep 17, 2009, 1:04:18 PM9/17/09
DDM > Yes, Freecycle is moderated.  You also
DDM > have to be local to the area in
DDM > question to be allowed to join it.

Dave, If you use your ANONYMOUS remailer
crap, or an IP relay, you think Freecycle would
know you are out of area?

Greegor

Sep 17, 2009, 1:54:26 PM9/17/09
G > How's the extra special job going, Dave?

DDM > It's going great, thanks!  Just finished yet
DDM > another project, which leaves me more
DDM > time to spend with the family.  Which
DDM > reminds me, how's the supervised
DDM > visitation with your family going?

You've got a good imagination. Nice try.

G > Isn't it a shame how so many anonymous
G > remailers are having security issues?

DDM > It really doesn't concern me.  But then, I
DDM > mainly use only two remailers
DDM > (Frell and Kulin) and I only use them to
DDM > post to a couple of usenet groups.
DDM > Security has never been an issue, as
DDM > my only objective for using remailers
DDM > is to conceal my point of origin from
DDM > you and Ken.  I'd have to conclude
DDM > that this part of the system is working
DDM > like a charm, as your subject line
DDM > indicates that you still don't know my
DDM > correct name and you're looking for
DDM > me 300 miles away from where I actually am :)

300? Did't you say it was thousands before?? LOL

So you're 300 miles away from you Mommy's house?

Good for you!

G > How many software packages and servers
G > are still left?

DDM > I'm not sure how many software packages there
DDM > are for accessing remailers. As software doesn't
DDM > "go away" once it's been created, I'd imagine
DDM > that the number is growing, if anything.

Tor and Omnimix too? LOL

DDM > In my daily stats in my remailer client, I count
DDM > sixteen anonymous remailer servers.
DDM > Again, as I only use two of these, this stat
DDM > doesn't really concern me.

WHY would your software be testing 14
servers that you say you don't use?

Did you think that was smart?

G > You're not nervous about getting
G > fewer and fewer options are you?

DDM > As I said above, I only use two of these
DDM > "options."  They've been up and running
DDM > for a long time....and if and when they're
DDM > gone, I'm certain that others will take
DDM > their place.  Which will mean that there's
DDM > a very good chance that Ken will go
DDM > to his grave not knowing where I live :)

If only you could get all of your exes (the real ones)
to shut up, your bluff might actually work!

G > It really shouldn't bother you that so much
G > anonymous traffic has to go through such
G > a small number of software and server
G > options.

DDM > It doesn't.  As I have a wife, children, job

You DO realize that announcing this only makes
it more apparent you DON'T, right?

DDM > and a life outside of usenet, I'm really not
DDM > all that concerned how quickly the remailer
DDM > network delivers my posts nailing Ken's
DDM > chubby ass to the wall.

Projecting again, bandana boy?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 17, 2009, 2:44:11 PM9/17/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan Sullivan

Sep 17, 2009, 2:59:58 PM9/17/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

womanGoddess

Sep 17, 2009, 6:18:26 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 5:40 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> DAVID MOORE INTERNET VANDAL"freedom" <aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

> >>    Let's see, we already KNOW that because your DADDY sevred in the
> >>military that YOU believe yourself to be an EXPERT on it, We know you
> >>believe youself to be a legal expert, a religious expert, andso on. NOW ou
> >>are an expert on freecycle. Is it your "EXPERT OPINION" that all freecycle
> >>outlets are moderated and SUPER SECRET passwords imposted???? SUPER SUPER
> >>SECRET ones, Maureen????
> > Yes, Freecycle is moderated.  You also have to be local to the area in
> > question to be allowed to join it.
>
>     BULLSHIT!

Not BS Kennie. It is a standard proceedure. In order to post
anything on a freecycle list, one has to register first and the
moderator sends you a form to fill out online before he or she accepts
you into the list. And most freecycle lists are set up so that the
moderator looks over each submission before deciding to post it or
not.

You really should look it up before you make such erroneous " fact"
claims Kennie.

> > Maybe you should familiarize yourself with Freecycle before you lie about
> > it again?
>
>     I am not interested in Freecyle. But thanks for another BLUNDER in
> admitting that YOU ARE extremely familiar with it.  As far as I have been
> given to understand, that at least back when you were playing your Games,
> Moore, the local one for Pinellas County was NOT strictly moderated and ran
> on the HONOR system. Which of course YOU have none of that.

You have no honor Kennie. You've proven that many times.

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 7:10:54 PM9/17/09

> >> Let's see, we already KNOW that because your DADDY sevred in the
> >>military that YOU believe yourself to be an EXPERT on it, We know you
> >>believe youself to be a legal expert, a religious expert, andso on. NOW
> >>ou
> >>are an expert on freecycle. Is it your "EXPERT OPINION" that all
> >>freecycle
> >>outlets are moderated and SUPER SECRET passwords imposted???? SUPER
> >>SUPER
> >>SECRET ones, Maureen????
> > Yes, Freecycle is moderated. You also have to be local to the area in
> > question to be allowed to join it.
>
> BULLSHIT!

MOE> Not BS Kennie. It is a standard proceedure. In order to post
MOE> anything on a freecycle list, one has to register first and the
MOE> moderator sends you a form to fill out online before he or she accepts
MOE> you into the list. And most freecycle lists are set up so that the
MOE> moderator looks over each submission before deciding to post it or not.

More BULLSHIT!

Greegor

Sep 17, 2009, 10:12:54 PM9/17/09
It's amazing how much effort Moe will
make in lame attempts to explain away
Dave's harassment using freecycle..

Dan Sullivan

Sep 17, 2009, 10:40:23 PM9/17/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:53:32 AM9/18/09

I've never seen a post from him claiming such.
Unless you're offering more PROOF that your admitted use and
abuse of illegal drugs has made honesty impossible for you, except by
accident or force, post the MID and/or Google link.

>So you're 300 miles away from you Mommy's house?
>
>Good for you!

David's mom died many years ago. You need to accept that
Pangborn has been lying the whole time.

>G > How many software packages and servers
>G > are still left?
>
>DDM > I'm not sure how many software packages there
>DDM > are for accessing remailers. As software doesn't
>DDM > "go away" once it's been created, I'd imagine
>DDM > that the number is growing, if anything.
>
>Tor and Omnimix too? LOL
>
>DDM > In my daily stats in my remailer client, I count
>DDM > sixteen anonymous remailer servers.
>DDM >�Again, as I only use two of these, this stat
>DDM > doesn't really concern me.
>
>WHY would your software be testing 14
>servers that you say you don't use?
>
>Did you think that was smart?

Clearly you know NOTHING of the matter.
The software tests by default, stupid.

>G > You're not nervous about getting
>G > fewer and fewer options are you?
>
>DDM > As I said above, I only use two of these
>DDM > "options." �They've been up and running
>DDM > for a long time....and if and when they're
>DDM > gone, I'm certain that others will take
>DDM > their place. �Which will mean that there's
>DDM > a very good chance that Ken will go
>DDM > to his grave not knowing where I live :)
>
>If only you could get all of your exes (the real ones)
>to shut up, your bluff might actually work!

He has only the one.
Pangborn has been lying the whole time.

>G > It really shouldn't bother you that so much
>G > anonymous traffic has to go through such
>G > a small number of software and server
>G > options.
>
>DDM > It doesn't. �As I have a wife, children, job
>
>You DO realize that announcing this only makes
>it more apparent you DON'T, right?

Maybe within the confines of your drug induced mental defects,
but mentioning that one is married, has children and a job isn't an
indication that one doesn't have each and all. Not to those who are
mentally sound.

>DDM > and a life outside of usenet, I'm really not
>DDM > all that concerned how quickly the remailer
>DDM > network delivers my posts nailing Ken's
>DDM > chubby ass to the wall.
>
>Projecting again, bandana boy?

That's not a picture of David. Certainly not our David.
It is possible the man in the picture is named David Moore.
However, there are those of us who KNOW what David looks like, and the
picture Pangborn claims is of our David is not our David.
You need to accept that Ken Pangborn has been lying the whole
time. Either that or someone was able to con the con man.

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:53:37 AM9/18/09

Whereas I already PROVED that Pangborn's address has NEVER
appeared on a Freecycle add, David can't have ever used it to harass
Pangborn.
I suppose it's possible he's done so with others, though there is
no evidence to support such a claim.

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:53:42 AM9/18/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:37:27 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:06:44 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
>> <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ken if that was true then when supposedly Moore signed up in the
>>>Freecycle list ( in your case it would be a Florida one) the group
>>>moderator would have okayed him being on the list TO post in the
>>>first place. And if Moore supposedly falsified postings to use others
>>>to get you as you CLAIM, then the moderator would have helped you and
>>>law enforcement to seek prosecution of Moore for it.
>>
>> David's IP would have been available to the moderator.
>> Ken has just proved he either LIED when he claimed no one could
>> figure out his ISP, or he LIED about David posting to Freecycle under
>> Pangborn's name. Or both.
>> It's both, of course.
>

>Except Freecycle isn't really "MODERATED" as such,

So you lied about the moderator coming to visit you. Got it.

>and WAS on an honor
>system for years as I am told. Moore was UNIQUE in violating that. They
>didn't trap user IP data.

Aren't IPs logged by default?
I've not known of a site that doesn't log them by default.

>I don't know if they do now, but while Davey was
>playing his adolescent games they didn't. From what the person told me they
>posted WARNINGS of the little game telling people NOT to go to my address
>and not to call my phone number. They got the word out, Davey kept typing
>for a while and it didn't work.

Your address has never appeared on Freecycle. I was able to
PROVE this truth a while ago.

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 7:29:17 AM9/18/09

> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:12:54 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>It's amazing how much effort Moe will
>>make in lame attempts to explain away
>>Dave's harassment using freecycle..
>
> Whereas I already PROVED that Pangborn's address has NEVER
> appeared on a Freecycle add,

PROVED? Your LOUD Polackese is NOT proof, Wills.

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 7:32:21 AM9/18/09

>>> David's IP would have been available to the moderator.
>>> Ken has just proved he either LIED when he claimed no one could
>>> figure out his ISP, or he LIED about David posting to Freecycle under
>>> Pangborn's name. Or both.
>>> It's both, of course.
>>

>>Except Freecycle isn't really "MODERATED" as such,

> So you lied about the moderator coming to visit you. Got it.

Nope - just because they USE a title does not mean they were actively
MODERATING the service. Even AFTER her visit, she merely posted WARNINGS to
users to NOT resapond to the ads.

> Your address has never appeared on Freecycle. I was able to
> PROVE this truth a while ago.

No Kunt, you beating your chest and throwing LOTS of dust into the air
is NOT proof. Also twice convicted felons like you are HARDLY credible.

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 7:33:13 AM9/18/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I bet that's news to her. Maybe I should call her and ask her how being DEAD
feels?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 18, 2009, 8:24:51 AM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 7:33 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
z z z z

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 18, 2009, 8:45:57 AM9/18/09
Dan Sullivan, ye plume-plucked codpiece, damn thee, lewd minx, ye poured
out:

> On Sep 18, 7:33 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

> z z z z

WOW! Congratulations on your first ever understandable post.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24�39'47.13"S, 134�4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking malignant buffalo vein with ailing dead
animals and carp stomach conserve accompanied with disintegrated locust
belly with bladder garnish in frightening sloth intestines and prairie
dog innards sauce, simmered in a cooling mug overflowing with
specialised specks of pepper, brussel sprout and scallion in butter, a
side of fruit and a shot glass of creamed duck shit.

womanGoddess

Sep 18, 2009, 6:13:21 PM9/18/09
On Sep 17, 6:10 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually no. I am registered to one Freecycle list and the moderator
does exactly as I described.

You are wrong Kennie.

womanGoddess

Sep 18, 2009, 6:19:15 PM9/18/09

I was referring to how most Freecycle groups work, not whether or not
Kennie's CLAIMS about Dave using it to harass Kennie ( according to
Kennie, who OC wouldn't lie about this now would he? ;-D). The way
Freecycle and other moderated lists operate is really simple, so
simple even you can understand it graggie.

When spammers some years ago started invading off-usenet list
groups, the groups changed to be moderated so that the unacceptable
posts can be filtered out before they appear on the list. The
moderator can also ban people who post unacceptable material.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 4:42:16 AM9/19/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:19:15 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 17, 9:12�pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It's amazing how much effort Moe will
>> make in lame attempts to explain away
>> Dave's harassment using freecycle..
>
> I was referring to how most Freecycle groups work, not whether or not
>Kennie's CLAIMS about Dave using it to harass Kennie ( according to
>Kennie, who OC wouldn't lie about this now would he? ;-D). The way
>Freecycle and other moderated lists operate is really simple, so
>simple even you can understand it graggie.

I don't recommend holding your breath waiting for him to
understand. You'll turn blue.

> When spammers some years ago started invading off-usenet list
>groups, the groups changed to be moderated so that the unacceptable
>posts can be filtered out before they appear on the list. The
>moderator can also ban people who post unacceptable material.

Yep. A concept Pangborn was unaware of, which is why he LIED and
claimed that his address appeared on Freecycle.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 4:42:32 AM9/19/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:33:13 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>>>So you're 300 miles away from you Mommy's house?
>>>
>>>Good for you!
>>
>> David's mom died many years ago. You need to accept that
>> Pangborn has been lying the whole time.
>>

>I bet that's news to her. Maybe I should call her and ask her how being DEAD
>feels?

Doesn't the Roman Catholic Church view necromancy (communicating
with the dead) as a bad thing, Pangborn?

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 4:42:41 AM9/19/09

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/race.html

The proof I offered proved it. I didn't need to be loud.

"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
as an object and NOT a human being.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 4:43:01 AM9/19/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:32:21 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Except Freecycle isn't really "MODERATED" as such,
>
>> So you lied about the moderator coming to visit you. Got it.
>
> Nope - just because they USE a title does not mean they were actively
>MODERATING the service. Even AFTER her visit, she merely posted WARNINGS to
>users to NOT resapond to the ads.

So you LIED about her. No surprise there.

>> Your address has never appeared on Freecycle. I was able to
>> PROVE this truth a while ago.
>

> No Kunt, you beating your chest and throwing LOTS of dust into the air
>is NOT proof. Also twice convicted felons like you are HARDLY credible.

I posted links that PROVED your address has never appeared.
You RAN from the thread after I did so.

"Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team, expressing
his fondness for child porn in

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 10:32:51 AM9/19/09
TWICE CONVICTED FELON HOME INVASION BURGLAR

>>> Whereas I already PROVED that Pangborn's address has NEVER
>>> appeared on a Freecycle add,
>>
>>PROVED? Your LOUD Polackese is NOT proof, Wills.
>
> http://www.aboutken
>
> The proof I offered proved it. I didn't need to be loud.

That site is NOT proof, Kunt. Let me try to explain this slowly. Taking
it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:

1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real ISP
account.)

2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so he
uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.

3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to Wikipedia.
They checked out his claims and concluded they were essentially crap and
refused to put it up. Given that Wiki has not had the best reputation for
accuracy, being REJECTED and DENOUNCED by Wiki is something of a SMACKDOWN,
Wills. So what's left? Sleazy 4th tier websites that BUY any shot that is
peddled? The internet vandals club? Good luck selling fake former clients
and altered posts. And give up trying to claim that posts don't appear
because I had them, "NUKED" or that I went back into the Google archives and
altered my posts. GOOD LUCK - GARAGE BURGLAR.

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 10:33:42 AM9/19/09

> I posted links that PROVED your address has never appeared.
> You RAN from the thread after I did so.

Where did you post them? On your own ass?

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 10:37:51 AM9/19/09

> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:33:13 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> David's mom died many years ago. You need to accept that
>>> Pangborn has been lying the whole time.
>>>

>>I bet that's news to her. Maybe I should call her and ask her how being
>>DEAD
>>feels?
>
> Doesn't the Roman Catholic Church view necromancy (communicating
> with the dead) as a bad thing, Pangborn?

Hmm - I'm not the one claiming to be in regular contact with a DEAD
woman, your pal More IS! Your question is better directed to him. His
communications are a bit of a problem for him, however, in over 100 attempts
he STILL hasn't gotten her to spell her own name right yet! You'd think
he'd be embarrassed, but like YOU he isn't. When cornered, like you, he
says; "that's not my name" and thinks he has EVERYONE fooled same as you do!

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 3:16:31 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:37:51 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>TWICE CONVICTED FELON - HOME INVASION BURGLAR

No such person has been a part of this discussion.

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:33:13 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>>

>>>I bet that's news to her. Maybe I should call her and ask her how being
>>>DEAD
>>>feels?
>>
>> Doesn't the Roman Catholic Church view necromancy (communicating
>> with the dead) as a bad thing, Pangborn?
>

> Hmm - I'm not the one claiming to be in regular contact with a DEAD
>woman, your pal More IS!

No one claimed you are. However, you stated you wish to contact
David's mom. She's been dead for a while now.
Unless you were being less than honest, you wish to engage in
necromancy. If I understand correctly, the RCC views that as a very
bad thing.
FWIW, all Christian denominations hold necromancy as a sinful. I
think the Jews do as well, though a Jewish person would be better able
to tell us.

>Your question is better directed to him. His

There is zero evidence that he's tried to contact his dead
mother.

>communications are a bit of a problem for him, however, in over 100 attempts
>he STILL hasn't gotten her to spell her own name right yet!

You seem to be obsessed with claiming my spelling error is
David's.
Outside of your drunken delusions, David can't be held
responsible because *I* spelled the name of your ex-wife wrong.
Seriously.

>You'd think
>he'd be embarrassed, but like YOU he isn't.

I spelled her name wrong. When this was pointed out, I admitted
the error.
There's nothing about which to be embarrassed.
I'm very open about my poor spelling. If not for Agent's spell
checker, my posts would look, well, I'll be kind to myself and say
they would look interesting.

>When cornered, like you, he
>says; "that's not my name" and thinks he has EVERYONE fooled same as you do!

You've admitted my name in real life isn't Kent Wills. Either
that or you LIED in the thread about your listserv.
You've claimed to have ABSOLUTE PROOF that David is David Dennis
Moore AND David Daniel Moore.
Both claims can't be true. Both could, and as you KNOW are,
lies. Once MUST be.
While purely academic, I'd like to know which one of the claims
you presented, while claiming you had absolute proof, will you admit
was/is the lie?

"you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
and does edit Google's Usenet archive.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 3:16:39 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:32:51 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>TWICE CONVICTED FELON HOME INVASION BURGLAR
>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>PROVED? Your LOUD Polackese is NOT proof, Wills.
>>

>> http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/race.html

>> The proof I offered proved it. I didn't need to be loud.
>
> That site is NOT proof, Kunt.

I didn't claim David's TRUTH site was the proof. When I linked
to the information from Freecycle about past and present addresses,
that was the proof.
You RAN from the discussion when I offered the proof.
Now to address your pathetic attempt to distract from the TRUTH
that your address has NEVER appeared on a Freecycle add:

>Let me try to explain this slowly. Taking
>it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:
>

>1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real ISP
>account.)

Yet he's used the same one for a number of years. Odd that.

>2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so he
>uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.

You could file suit against David and get a ruling that he must
remove the content of the site. If, that is, the site isn't true.
You've not done so, since the bulk of the documentation consists
of your own writings. You can't claim David lied when he quotes your
own posts.
Whenever possible, David links to the original posts archived on
Google.
Yes, you believe with all your being that David is able to edit
the posts archived on Google, but the truth is he can't. The posts
are just as you sent them.

>3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to Wikipedia.

Liar.

>They checked out his claims and concluded they were essentially crap and
>refused to put it up. Given that Wiki has not had the best reputation for

They stated the article was a hit piece about a person of ZERO
importance.
You rate lower than Archimedes Plutonium in the eye of the folks
at Wiki. If you've read Mr. Plutonium's writings, you probably see
how "out there" his theories are. You're so whacked out, you are seen
as less than Mr. Plutonium and his plutonium atom theory.

>accuracy, being REJECTED and DENOUNCED by Wiki is something of a SMACKDOWN,

You're really upset that they see you as the complete and total
ZERO you are.

>Wills. So what's left? Sleazy 4th tier websites that BUY any shot that is
>peddled? The internet vandals club? Good luck selling fake former clients
>and altered posts.

Outside of your drunken delusions, David is not able to alter the
posts archived on Google.

>And give up trying to claim that posts don't appear
>because I had them, "NUKED" or that I went back into the Google archives and
>altered my posts.

You claim David alters the posts archived on Google.

"you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
and does edit Google's Usenet archive.

Anyone with an interest may check the MID and see that you made
the claim I quote above and verify the context.

>GOOD LUCK - GARAGE BURGLAR.

You've already admitted my name in real life isn't Kent Wills.
Unless you were lying, you know very well my name isn't Kent.
You're trying to act like it is now.
Where you lying then, or are you lying now? I'll accept either
answer.

"Quotes below have been highly altered."
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn accidentally admitting in misc.legal
that he alters posts when he replies.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 3:16:48 PM9/19/09

I posted from misc.legal. The proof was cross-posted to ASCPS
and, I think, ADRU.

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 4:31:10 PM9/19/09
POOR CONFUSED TWICE CONVICTED FELON HOME INVASION BURGLAR

>>> http://www.aboutkenp
>

>>> The proof I offered proved it. I didn't need to be loud.
>
>> That site is NOT proof, Kunt.

> I didn't claim David's TRUTH site was the proof. When I linked
> to the information from Freecycle about past and present addresses,
> that was the proof.

Where did you post it? On your ASS?

>>Let me try to explain this slowly. Taking
>>it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:

>>1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real
>>ISP
>>account.)

> Yet he's used the same one for a number of years. Odd that.

ONES, Kunt. And many of the ones he has used have been closed down, "OH
MY, LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS, OH MY!" And over those years he has been
JUSTIC 23, LIBERTY45 and a whole bunch of FREEDOMS + numbers 0 to 144. Only
in the last couple years has he cut it to "FREEDOM!" so he has less to
remember with his memory problems He still CANNOT post for long from a REAL
ISP. Even when he TRIED to be somebody on Gmail he loses account after
account after account ID.

>>2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so
>>he
>>uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.

> You could file suit against David and get a ruling that he must
> remove the content of the site. If, that is, the site isn't true.
> You've not done so, since the bulk of the documentation consists
> of your own writings. You can't claim David lied when he quotes your
> own posts.

No, Kunt, I could win HANDS down IF I could prove it was Moore. Like the
COWARD HE IS he hides himself.

> Whenever possible, David links to the original posts archived on
> Google.

Yes but when you compare what is on GOOGLE and what is on Moore's site
they differ in many respects.

> Yes, you believe with all your being that David is able to edit
> the posts archived on Google, but the truth is he can't. The posts
> are just as you sent them.

He doesn't edit them on GOOGLE, weenie, he edits his copis ON HIS SHIT
WEBSITE. They are different than what appears on Google. Sometimes slightly,
sometimes blatantly, and someties they never existed at all. Yiour "RAPE"
post is an example of the latter. All you two can claim is that allegedly I
had them "NUKED" or that I had the posts that actually appear on Google
altered.

>>3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to
>>Wikipedia.

> Liar.

All documented repeatedly as well as Wiki's rebuff of his BULLSHIT!

>>They checked out his claims and concluded they were essentially crap and
>>refused to put it up. Given that Wiki has not had the best reputation for

> They stated the article was a hit piece about a person of ZERO
> importance.

Oh they didn't say that, Kunt, there you go with your pathological LYING
again. They said I was a private person, not a public figure. They also
said his content as not accurate.

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 4:32:28 PM9/19/09

>>> Doesn't the Roman Catholic Church view necromancy (communicating
>>> with the dead) as a bad thing, Pangborn?
>>

>> Hmm - I'm not the one claiming to be in regular contact with a DEAD
>>woman, your pal More IS!
>
> No one claimed you are. However, you stated you wish to contact
> David's mom. She's been dead for a while now.

Not as of the first part of this week, Kunt. She's alive and kicking.

Greegor

Sep 19, 2009, 5:29:26 PM9/19/09
Could a person be charged with stalking
for calling up somebody who the other
claims is DEAD?

How about Aunt Josephine, Dave?

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 6:53:00 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:29:26 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Could a person be charged with stalking
>for calling up somebody who the other
>claims is DEAD?

If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her. Once
a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over the
phone.
Calling someone else who you desperately believe is the person in
question could get you into trouble. Stalking might be a possible
charge, depending on how often you choose to call and harass the
person.
A single call isn't too likely to get you charged with stalking.
Several may.
Keep this in mind if you choose to harass a woman who has no
connection to David other than having the same last name.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 6:53:08 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:32:28 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> Hmm - I'm not the one claiming to be in regular contact with a DEAD
>>>woman, your pal More IS!
>>
>> No one claimed you are. However, you stated you wish to contact
>> David's mom. She's been dead for a while now.
>
>Not as of the first part of this week, Kunt. She's alive and kicking.

Prove it or admit you're lying.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 6:53:20 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:31:10 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

Many of Kenneth Robert Pangborn's post edits have been restored
so that anyone new to the conversation will see the context of his
replies.

>POOR CONFUSED TWICE CONVICTED FELON HOME INVASION BURGLAR

Outside of your continued proof that you post while drunk, no
such person has been a part of this conversation.

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You can post edit and alter the link as often as your mental
illness demands. I'll just keep putting it back.

>>> That site is NOT proof, Kunt.
>
>> I didn't claim David's TRUTH site was the proof. When I linked
>> to the information from Freecycle about past and present addresses,
>> that was the proof.

>> You RAN from the discussion when I offered the proof.
>> Now to address your pathetic attempt to distract from the TRUTH

>>that your address has NEVER appeared on a Freecycle add:

> Where did you post it? On your ASS?

I posted to misc.legal. The proof was cross-posted to a few other
groups.
If you wish to claim I'm lying, please offer any and all proof
that I am.

>>>Let me try to explain this slowly. Taking
>>>it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:
>

>>>1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real
>>>ISP
>>>account.)
>
>> Yet he's used the same one for a number of years. Odd that.
>
> ONES, Kunt.

A single one. David has used only one ISP for the past two years.
Probably longer, but I have no way to confirm this.

>And many of the ones he has used have been closed down, "OH
>MY, LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS, OH MY!" And over those years he has been
>JUSTIC 23, LIBERTY45 and a whole bunch of FREEDOMS + numbers 0 to 144. Only
>in the last couple years has he cut it to "FREEDOM!" so he has less to
>remember with his memory problems He still CANNOT post for long from a REAL
>ISP. Even when he TRIED to be somebody on Gmail he loses account after
>account after account ID.

Outside of your drunken delusions, an E-mail address is not an
ISP. Really.
It's possible your drunken delusions DEMAND you believe they are
the same thing, but they are not.
Most ISPs do offer in-house E-mail, but that doesn't make the ISP
and E-mail the same thing.

>>>2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so
>>>he
>>>uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.
>
>> You could file suit against David and get a ruling that he must
>> remove the content of the site. If, that is, the site isn't true.
>> You've not done so, since the bulk of the documentation consists
>> of your own writings. You can't claim David lied when he quotes your
>> own posts.
>
> No, Kunt, I could win HANDS down IF I could prove it was Moore. Like the
>COWARD HE IS he hides himself.

So you've LIED when you claim you can prove it's David.
Is this the reason you chicken out of showing the one guy the
hard proof of your claims?
You have no hard proof that anything David has presented has been
less than 100% accurate (using your standards of proof to prove
various things and clearly marked items in question are exceptions, of
course).

>> Whenever possible, David links to the original posts archived on
>> Google.
>
> Yes but when you compare what is on GOOGLE and what is on Moore's site
>they differ in many respects.

Odd that he links to the posts on Google, allowing anyone with an
interest to verify the accuracy and context whenever possible.

>> Yes, you believe with all your being that David is able to edit
>> the posts archived on Google, but the truth is he can't. The posts
>> are just as you sent them.
>
> He doesn't edit them on GOOGLE,

You have claimed he does.
Are you letting the readers know you were lying when you wrote,

"you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
and does edit Google's Usenet archive.

That was from a discussion about some of your posts on Google's
archive. Unless you were lying, you made it clear you believe David
Moore had (and has) the ability to edit posts archived on Google.

>weenie, he edits his copis ON HIS SHIT
>WEBSITE. They are different than what appears on Google. Sometimes slightly,

If that's true, why does he link to the posts on Google whenever
possible? Why, when anyone checks the links, will they find he's
quoted you verbatim and in context?

>sometimes blatantly, and someties they never existed at all. Yiour "RAPE"
>post is an example of the latter. All you two can claim is that allegedly I
>had them "NUKED" or that I had the posts that actually appear on Google
>altered.

You admitted you authored the post. You claimed you meant it as
a means of sarcasm and ridicule. Whether you did intend the threat as
such or not doesn't alter the fact that you made it very clear you
authored the threat.
This matter has been debated and you lost. You couldn't counter
the proof you offered that you did author the rape threat.

>>>3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to
>>>Wikipedia.
>
>> Liar.
>
> All documented repeatedly as well as Wiki's rebuff of his BULLSHIT!

They claimed you're a zero. A nobody. You don't matter.
You're of less importance to the world than Archimedes Plutonium.
And that's saying something.

>>>They checked out his claims and concluded they were essentially crap and
>>>refused to put it up. Given that Wiki has not had the best reputation for
>
>> They stated the article was a hit piece about a person of ZERO
>> importance.

>> You rate lower than Archimedes Plutonium in the eye of the folks
>>at Wiki. If you've read Mr. Plutonium's writings, you probably see
>>how "out there" his theories are. You're so whacked out, you are seen
>>as less than Mr. Plutonium and his plutonium atom theory.
>

> Oh they didn't say that, Kunt,

Actually, that's EXACTLY what one of the people wrote. The
others simply agreed with him/her.
While each worded their comment differently, the consensus was
that the article was a hit piece about someone of no importance at
all.

>there you go with your pathological LYING
>again. They said I was a private person, not a public figure. They also
>said his content as not accurate.

No, one claimed it was a hit piece about a person of ZERO
importance. The others agreed.
If they stated what you claim, prove it. Either that or admit
you've been caught in ANOTHER of your MANY pathological lies.

>>>accuracy, being REJECTED and DENOUNCED by Wiki is something of a
>>>SMACKDOWN,
>>

>> You're really upset that they see you as the complete and total
>>ZERO you are.
>>
>>>Wills. So what's left? Sleazy 4th tier websites that BUY any shot that is
>>>peddled? The internet vandals club? Good luck selling fake former clients
>>>and altered posts.
>>
>> Outside of your drunken delusions, David is not able to alter the
>>posts archived on Google.
>>
>>>And give up trying to claim that posts don't appear
>>>because I had them, "NUKED" or that I went back into the Google archives and
>>>altered my posts.
>>
>> You claim David alters the posts archived on Google.
>>
>>"you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
>> Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
>>and does edit Google's Usenet archive.
>>
>> Anyone with an interest may check the MID and see that you made
>>the claim I quote above and verify the context.
>>
>>>GOOD LUCK - GARAGE BURGLAR.
>>>

>> You've already admitted my name in real life isn't Kent Wills.
>>Unless you were lying, you know very well my name isn't Kent.
>> You're trying to act like it is now.
>> Where you lying then, or are you lying now? I'll accept either
>>answer.

Which one is the answer? Or where you lying then AND now?

Greegor

Sep 19, 2009, 7:44:15 PM9/19/09
G > Could a person be charged with stalking
G > for calling up somebody who the other
G > claims is DEAD?

KBW > If the person is dead, calling them would
KBW > be very difficult. If you are referring to
KBW > David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
KBW > there is no way anyone could pick up
KBW > the telephone and call her.  Once
KBW > a person has died, they aren't able to hold
KBW > a conversation over the phone.

Classical Kent Wills.

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 7:58:58 PM9/19/09

I do present the truth, which I suppose could be called classic.

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 9:44:40 PM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 3:42 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:19:15 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
>
>    MID FyUom.1363$Jd7.1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

Physical addresses are NOT allowed in Freecycle groups. It would have
NEVER passed the moderator.

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 9:46:58 PM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 9:33 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Homosexual fixation noted.

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 9:49:53 PM9/19/09

Are you admitting to being a stalker graggie?

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 9:54:25 PM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 5:53 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:29:26 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
>
> <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Could a person be charged with stalking
> >for calling up somebody who the other
> >claims is DEAD?
>
>      If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
>      If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
> there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her.  Once
> a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over the
> phone.

Ever hear " Coast to Coast"? Those nut cases actually think the dead
can do phone calls from the grave.

>      Calling someone else who you desperately believe is the person in
> question could get you into trouble.  Stalking might be a possible
> charge, depending on how often you choose to call and harass the
> person.

Harassment would be one of the charges. Since what graggie is
proposing crosses state lines, he would be facing federal prosecution.
Stalking and related offenses might be included, depending upon the
severity of the offense incidents.

>      A single call isn't too likely to get you charged with stalking.
> Several may.

Several show a pattern.

>      Keep this in mind if you choose to harass a woman who has no
> connection to David other than having the same last name.
>
> Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
>       (DOB 05/22/1959)
> CRIMINAL COMPLAINT   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
> OTHER CITATION   04/10/1996
>      Comments: CT 2 SPEED
> Disposition Status
>      GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT
>
> "That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
>     Greg Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, or proving he's so
> stupid he thinks I'm Asian.

> MID:<c6bac3f6-7a0e-4bf8-8ddd-d77bccfc6...@p49g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/395db830731df54ahttp://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

> Me:  "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
> drugs, Greg.  Is the reason for your stalking the members of
> alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?
>
> Gregory Scott Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:  "Of course."
>
> "My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
> in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
> the Child Abuse registry, for example."
>    -- Greg Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.
>
> " ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
> minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
> minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
> the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
> address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
>                              April 2000, Gregory Hansonhttp://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

Moe

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 9:55:43 PM9/19/09

Yes Kent is logical and uses reason.

Greegor

Sep 19, 2009, 11:02:04 PM9/19/09
G > Could a person be charged with stalking
G > for calling up somebody who the other
G > claims is DEAD?
G >
G > How about Aunt Josephine, Dave?

Moe > Are you admitting to being a stalker Greg?

Moe! You wussed out on your promise to
file criminal charges on me and now you ask this?

freedom

Sep 19, 2009, 10:58:17 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009, krp <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>TWICE CONVICTED FELON HOME INVASION BURGLAR
>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>PROVED? Your LOUD Polackese is NOT proof, Wills.
>>
>> http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

>> The proof I offered proved it. I didn't need to be loud.
>
> That site is NOT proof, Kunt. Let me try to explain this slowly. Taking
>it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:
>

>1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real ISP
>account.)

This claim is false, and is also completely irrelevant to whether
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com proves you a fraud.

I've enjoyed the same ISP account for several years. I've also never
posted anonymously.

>2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so he
>uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.

It can be hosted wherever I choose to have it hosted. Nor would libel laws
be relevant, as everything at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com is true and
factual.

Remember that I offered, years ago, to take http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
down if you could prove that a single claim on the site was inaccurate.
You responded by running the other way as fast as your pudgy legs could
carry you.

>3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to Wikipedia.

No, I didn't.

>They checked out his claims and concluded they were essentially crap and
>refused to put it up. Given that Wiki has not had the best reputation for
>accuracy, being REJECTED and DENOUNCED by Wiki is something of a SMACKDOWN,
>Wills. So what's left? Sleazy 4th tier websites that BUY any shot that is
>peddled? The internet vandals club? Good luck selling fake former clients
>and altered posts. And give up trying to claim that posts don't appear

And yet, the fact remains that http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com has been up
and running for years, putting information about you into the public
domain, to the point where anyone doing even casual research on your name
is guaranteed to read the site. Given the fact that you could have easily
gotten http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com taken down by meeting very simple
terms, you're an incredible idiot for allowing your name to be dragged
through the mud in such a manner.

>because I had them, "NUKED" or that I went back into the Google archives and
>altered my posts. GOOD LUCK - GARAGE BURGLAR.

I hope your proof of Kent's crime is more iron-clad than your "proof" of my
alleged "child abuse." You falsely associated me with a case in Indiana
for months, until it was discovered that you didn't even know the basic
facts of the case in question (i.e. the gender of the non-victim.)

[...]

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 2:54:52 AM9/20/09
DAVID D. MOORE INTERNET COMPUTER VANDAL AND BLACKMAILER

>>> The proof I offered proved it. I didn't need to be loud.
>>
>> That site is NOT proof, Kunt. Let me try to explain this slowly.
>> Taking
>>it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:

>>1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real
>>ISP
>>account.)
>
> This claim is false, and is also completely irrelevant to whether

> http://www.aboutken proves you a fraud.

> I've enjoyed the same ISP account for several years. I've also never
> posted anonymously.

WHAT ISP is that? So you claim that FREEDOM is tyour REAL name, Davey?
Or that reell is NOT an anonymous remailer? WHat is your claim, psycho?

>>2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so
>>he
>>uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.

> It can be hosted wherever I choose to have it hosted. Nor would libel
> laws

> be relevant, as everything at http://www.aboutken is true and
> factual.

Before you wound up at your present TRASH HEAP, you tried several
American hosts. You were THROWN OFF them all. Then you went to Africa and
Malaysia and were KICKED OFF THERE as well till you found one that would not
honor LIBEL LAWS.

> Remember that I offered, years ago, to take http://www.aboutken

> down if you could prove that a single claim on the site was inaccurate.
> You responded by running the other way as fast as your pudgy legs could
> carry you.

Yes I remember the "offer" Davey, and after I proved that several claims
were FALSE, we learned that your "WORD" is valueless. You removed some
things but NEVER kept your word.

>>3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to
>>Wikipedia.

> No, I didn't.

So THEY are liars, Davey? Only YOU tell the truth? Did I "NUKE" them?
That's youre EXCUSE for everything else of yours that turns out to be
BULLSHIT!

[...]

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 2:57:06 AM9/20/09

On Sep 19, 5:53 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:29:26 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
>
> <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Could a person be charged with stalking
> >for calling up somebody who the other
> >claims is DEAD?
>
> If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
> If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
> there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her. Once
> a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over the
> phone.

MOE> Ever hear " Coast to Coast"? Those nut cases actually think the dead
MOE> can do phone calls from the grave.

You seem VERY familiar with that. As Arties Johnson used to say;
"Verrrrrrrrry Interessssssting!"

womanGoddess

Sep 20, 2009, 4:23:05 AM9/20/09

Who says I " wussed " out gaggie?

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:31:40 AM9/20/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:44:40 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> > When spammers some years ago started invading off-usenet list

>> >groups, =A0the groups changed to be moderated so that the unacceptable

>> >posts can be filtered out before they appear on the list. The
>> >moderator can also ban people who post unacceptable material.
>>

>> =A0 =A0 =A0Yep. =A0A concept Pangborn was unaware of, which is why he LIE=

>D and
>> claimed that his address appeared on Freecycle.
>>
>> "(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"

>> =A0 =A0Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
>> when he replies.
>> =A0 =A0MID FyUom.1363$Jd7.1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

> Physical addresses are NOT allowed in Freecycle groups. It would have
>NEVER passed the moderator.

That would explain why his address has NEVER appeared in any add.

"(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
when he replies.

MID FyUom.1363$Jd7....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:32:04 AM9/20/09
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:54:52 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>DAVID D. MOORE INTERNET COMPUTER VANDAL AND BLACKMAILER
>"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

>>> That site is NOT proof, Kunt. Let me try to explain this slowly.
>>> Taking
>>>it away from DAVE SAYS and KEN SAYS. There are OBJECTIVE FACTS:
>

>>>1. David Moore can ONLY post anonymously. (Because he can't keep a real
>>>ISP
>>>account.)
>>
>> This claim is false, and is also completely irrelevant to whether
>> http://www.aboutken proves you a fraud.
>
>> I've enjoyed the same ISP account for several years. I've also never
>> posted anonymously.
>
> WHAT ISP is that? So you claim that FREEDOM is tyour REAL name, Davey?
>Or that reell is NOT an anonymous remailer? WHat is your claim, psycho?

It's funny how you claim you know EVERYTHING about David, yet
consistently PROVE you know nothing.

>>>2. Davey's website CANNOT be hosted by a legitimate ISP inside the US, so
>>>he
>>>uses one where Libel laws are not enforced.
>
>> It can be hosted wherever I choose to have it hosted. Nor would libel
>> laws
>> be relevant, as everything at http://www.aboutken is true and
>> factual.
>
> Before you wound up at your present TRASH HEAP, you tried several
>American hosts. You were THROWN OFF them all.

Getting booted from geocites is very easy. I did it to myself to
prove how easy it was.

> Then you went to Africa and
>Malaysia and were KICKED OFF THERE as well till you found one that would not
>honor LIBEL LAWS.

You could file suit against David personally. Since you claim
you know exactly where he lives and such, it would be real easy for
you.
The sole reason you don't is because everything he claims about
you is 100% true, or is an example of his using your standards against
you.

>> Remember that I offered, years ago, to take http://www.aboutken
>> down if you could prove that a single claim on the site was inaccurate.
>> You responded by running the other way as fast as your pudgy legs could
>> carry you.
>
> Yes I remember the "offer" Davey, and after I proved that several claims
>were FALSE, we learned that your "WORD" is valueless. You removed some
>things but NEVER kept your word.

You've been unable to prove any of the truth on the site to be a
lie. Since the site contains the truth, you can't.

>>>3. Davey DESPERATELY and repeatedly tried to sell his BULLSHIT to
>>>Wikipedia.
>
>> No, I didn't.
>
> So THEY are liars, Davey? Only YOU tell the truth? Did I "NUKE" them?
>That's youre EXCUSE for everything else of yours that turns out to be
>BULLSHIT!

Lay off the booze, Pangborn.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:34:52 AM9/20/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:49:53 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 19, 4:29�pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could a person be charged with stalking
>> for calling up somebody who the other
>> claims is DEAD?
>>
>> How about Aunt Josephine, Dave?
>
>Are you admitting to being a stalker graggie?

By the very definition Greg posted to accuse others of stalking
him, he is a stalker.
Greg is very bad at it. He's claimed to have PROVED I live in
three different locations, none of which are placed I live or ever
lived, by use of the phone book. He's claimed I live in many other
locations, including Canada.
He claims people I don't know are my parents, and that they have
a trust fund. Upon each request that he prove them to be my parents
and that they have a trust fund, he RUNS. He knows he's been caught
in another of his MANY pathological lies.
I just hope Greg doesn't go too far over the edge. It's possible
he might try to locate and harm the person he claims is me.
If he does so, it will, of course, not be his fault. Everyone but
him will be at fault.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:35:04 AM9/20/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:55:43 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 19, 6:44=A0pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> G > Could a person be charged with stalking
>> G > for calling up somebody who the other
>> G > claims is DEAD?
>>

>> KBW >=A0If the person is dead, calling them would
>> KBW > be very difficult. =A0If you are referring to

>> KBW > David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
>> KBW > there is no way anyone could pick up

>> KBW > the telephone and call her. =A0Once

>> KBW > a person has died, they aren't able to hold
>> KBW > a conversation over the phone.
>>
>> Classical Kent Wills.
>
> Yes Kent is logical and uses reason.

One might be able to claim when I do such, which Greg makes clear
is often, that it's classic.
Who would have expected that Greg would see my use of such as
classical.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:36:41 AM9/20/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:54:25 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 19, 5:53�pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:29:26 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
>>
>> <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Could a person be charged with stalking
>> >for calling up somebody who the other
>> >claims is DEAD?
>>
>> � � �If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
>> � � �If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
>> there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her. �Once
>> a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over the
>> phone.
>
> Ever hear " Coast to Coast"?

When my insomnia kicks in, I listen live.
If the subject is one that interests me, I'll download the MP3s
from Sreamlink and listen when I've not listened to the live
broadcast.

>Those nut cases actually think the dead
>can do phone calls from the grave.

There are reports of the dead calling people. Of course, all
that is ever presented is the word of various people.

>> � � �Calling someone else who you desperately believe is the person in

>> question could get you into trouble. �Stalking might be a possible
>> charge, depending on how often you choose to call and harass the
>> person.
>
> Harassment would be one of the charges. Since what graggie is
>proposing crosses state lines, he would be facing federal prosecution.

Time to see how cowardly Greg really is.
Will he call, as he implies, or will he chicken out like the
pro-CPS shill he is?

>Stalking and related offenses might be included, depending upon the
>severity of the offense incidents.

Yep.

>> � � �A single call isn't too likely to get you charged with stalking.

>> Several may.
>
> Several show a pattern.

Greg will end up locked up again, if he does as he's implying
he's going to do.

>> � � �Keep this in mind if you choose to harass a woman who has no

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:36:47 AM9/20/09

You already proved you lied about Moe filing charges. Since you
offered the proof yourself, you can't very well deny the truth it
presented.
Why are you acting like she made a promise YOU proved she never
made?
Answer the question Greg. Unless an honest reply is impossible
for you.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:40:13 AM9/20/09

Coast to Coast AM is a well known show. It has the largest
overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
Many people know about the show.

"Quotes below have been highly altered."
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn accidentally admitting in misc.legal
that he alters posts when he replies.

Lamey the Cable Guy

Sep 20, 2009, 7:00:09 AM9/20/09

> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:57:06 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>. On Sep 19, 5:53 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
>>> If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
>>> there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her.
>>> Once a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over
>>> the phone.
>>
>>MOE> Ever hear " Coast to Coast"? Those nut cases actually think the
>>dead MOE> can do phone calls from the grave.
>>
>> You seem VERY familiar with that. As Arties Johnson used to say;
>>"Verrrrrrrrry Interessssssting!"
>>

> Coast to Coast AM is a well known show. It has the largest
> overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
> reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
> Many people know about the show.

It's a pretty stupid show. And think about it. Who sits up all fucking
night listening to a radio show? Tweakers?

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Sep 20, 2009, 3:00:43 PM9/20/09
KBW > Getting booted from geocites is very easy. I
KBW > did it to myself to prove how easy it was.

Kind of reminds me of your original
gasoline in a fire extinguisher argument, Kent.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 20, 2009, 3:09:30 PM9/20/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

freedom

Sep 20, 2009, 3:10:47 PM9/20/09

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com was never hosted on "Geocities."

I did have one problem, nearly a decade ago, with a host who was squeamish
about hosting the site. Ken often brags about this, reposting the message
from the web host regarding them being contacted by Ken's "legal team."
Ken is so stupid, however, that he doesn't realize how guilty this makes
him look. Why would anyone enlist the services of a "legal team" to censor
a website, unless there were something at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
which he desperately didn't want people to see?

In any case, I went shopping and found another host, and
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com has been up and running ever since.
Throughout the site's ten-year existence, Ken has always had the capability
to have the site permanently removed. He was given a list of claims to
prove, and/or the opportunity to prove that anything on the site was false.
When he was telling the lie about the child abuse of the fictional girl in
Indiana, I offered to enter a binding legal agreement which would have
given http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to him, if he could offer proof that
the fictional girl existed.

Additionally, for several years, another offer was available. He could
have retracted his lies and apologized to me publicly. This would have
involved about 30 minutes of his time, and his having some integrity.
However, a few years back when he began making fun of me regarding a family
member who died in the 9/11 attacks, I retracted this offer. My feeling
was, and is, that scum like this needs to be exposed and dragged through
the mud, and thus http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com will remain online until
the day Ken eats one too many Krispy Kremes and his heart finally gives
out.

>> Then you went to Africa and
>>Malaysia and were KICKED OFF THERE as well till you found one that would not
>>honor LIBEL LAWS.
>
> You could file suit against David personally. Since you claim
>you know exactly where he lives and such, it would be real easy for
>you.
> The sole reason you don't is because everything he claims about
>you is 100% true, or is an example of his using your standards against
>you.

I've trashed Ken's credibility in every way imaginable. He's in a business
where word of mouth is paramount....and, thanks to
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com, Ken's reputation precedes him.

Only an idiot with no business sense would allow
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to remain up and running.

>>> Remember that I offered, years ago, to take http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

>>> down if you could prove that a single claim on the site was inaccurate.
>>> You responded by running the other way as fast as your pudgy legs could
>>> carry you.
>>
>> Yes I remember the "offer" Davey, and after I proved that several claims
>>were FALSE, we learned that your "WORD" is valueless. You removed some
>>things but NEVER kept your word.
>
> You've been unable to prove any of the truth on the site to be a
>lie. Since the site contains the truth, you can't.

>>> No, I didn't.
>>
>> So THEY are liars, Davey? Only YOU tell the truth? Did I "NUKE" them?
>>That's youre EXCUSE for everything else of yours that turns out to be
>>BULLSHIT!
>
> Lay off the booze, Pangborn.

I still have no idea what he's ranting about with regard to Wikipedia.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 3:34:37 PM9/20/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
>>> If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
>>> there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her. Once
>>> a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over the
>>> phone.
>>
>>MOE> Ever hear " Coast to Coast"? Those nut cases actually think the dead
>>MOE> can do phone calls from the grave.
>>

>> You seem VERY familiar with that. As Artie Johnson used to say;

>>"Verrrrrrrrry Interessssssting!"
>>

> Coast to Coast AM is a well known show. It has the largest
> overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
> reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
> Many people know about the show.

Hmmmmmmmmmm - you also seem to be VERY familiar with it.
Veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry Interesssssssssssssting!!!

IT FIGURES.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 3:37:03 PM9/20/09

"Lamey the Cable Guy" <tean...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>dead MOE> can do phone calls from the grave.
>>>
>>> You seem VERY familiar with that. As Arties Johnson used to say;
>>>"Verrrrrrrrry Interessssssting!"
>>>

>> Coast to Coast AM is a well known show. It has the largest
>> overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
>> reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
>> Many people know about the show.
>>

> It's a pretty stupid show. And think about it. Who sits up all fucking
> night listening to a radio show? Tweakers?

They play promos for it on the local NEWS station, it's all about ghosts
and sex starved SPACE ALIENS. It figures that Maureen and Wills would be
EXPERTS on it.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 3:38:14 PM9/20/09

> On 20 Sep 2009 13:00:09 +0200, Lamey the Cable Guy
> <tean...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> Coast to Coast AM is a well known show. It has the largest
>>> overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
>>> reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
>>> Many people know about the show.
>>>

>>It's a pretty stupid show. And think about it. Who sits up all fucking
>>night listening to a radio show? Tweakers?
>
> People who work third shift.
> People with insomnia.

OR

Frigging IDIOTS who believe in speaking to GHOSTS and having sex with SPACE
ALIENS like you and Maureen, Kunt!!!

IOW - NOT NORMAL.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 20, 2009, 3:40:27 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 3:38 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote: BS BS BS BS
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

womanGoddess

Sep 20, 2009, 5:47:58 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 4:40 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:57:06 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >"womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >On Sep 19, 5:53 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> If the person is dead, calling them would be very difficult.
> >> If you are referring to David's mom, and I'm confident you are,
> >> there is no way anyone could pick up the telephone and call her. Once
> >> a person has died, they aren't able to hold a conversation over the
> >> phone.
>
> >MOE>  Ever hear " Coast to Coast"? Those nut cases actually think the dead
> >MOE> can do phone calls from the grave.
>
> >    You seem VERY familiar with that.  As Arties Johnson used to say;
> >"Verrrrrrrrry Interessssssting!"
>
>     Coast to Coast AM is a well known show.  It has the largest
> overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
> reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
>      Many people know about the show.

Listenership is AFAIK an applicable word for this. Also radio
audience and OC radio listeners.

womanGoddess

Sep 20, 2009, 5:54:31 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 6:00 am, Lamey the Cable Guy <teand...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:c2ubb59spsrhohafl...@4ax.com:

> > On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:57:06 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >>"womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >>dead MOE> can do phone calls from the grave.
>
> >>    You seem VERY familiar with that.  As Arties Johnson used to say;
> >>"Verrrrrrrrry Interessssssting!"
>
> >     Coast to Coast AM is a well known show.  It has the largest
> > overnight listenership (is that a word? If not, I hope everyone
> > reading understands what I mean) of any program at this time.
> >      Many people know about the show.
>
> It's a pretty stupid show. And think about it. Who sits up all fucking
> night listening to a radio show? Tweakers?

I agree iIt is stupid in that a lot of the discussions are way out
there and hardly credible to a rational intelligent mind. However it
is interesting in terms of how some folks use bad logic, wishful
thinking and even mistake fiction for fact. The human behavior and
mentality are more interesting than the ridiculous content of the
subjects.

Why do some folks like Jerry Springer? Why did the media run the
Michael Jackson death for weeks? Because there are people who swallow
that garbage and want more.

I mean, who cares what Paris Hilton is doing today, really?

womanGoddess

Sep 20, 2009, 5:59:59 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 2:38 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 20 Sep 2009 13:00:09 +0200, Lamey the Cable Guy
> > <teand...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > [...]
>
> >>It's a pretty stupid show. And think about it. Who sits up all fucking
> >>night listening to a radio show? Tweakers?
>
> >     People who work third shift.
> >     People with insomnia.
>
> OR
>
> Frigging IDIOTS who believe in speaking to GHOSTS and having sex with SPACE
> ALIENS like you and Maureen, Kunt!!!
>
> IOW - NOT NORMAL.

You are the one obsessed about space aliens having sex with humans
Kennie. You seem to bring it up when you can.

For the record I am a skeptic ( as opposed to a debunker). I realize
the possibility of ghosts and so forth but I highly doubt they are as
common as the C2C folks claim. I highly doubt any ET species would
travel all those light years just to do anal probes and make designs
in crop fields.

As you had a Santeria high priest put a curse on Moore and claimed a
necromancy communication with a dead mother, you apparently believe
this stuff more than Kent or I do.

womanGoddess

Sep 20, 2009, 6:02:33 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 2:34 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

(( rolls eyes)) C2C us well known.

Do try to keep rational for one minute Kennie.

Lamey the Cable Guy

Sep 20, 2009, 7:35:12 PM9/20/09

> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:37:03 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> It's a pretty stupid show. And think about it. Who sits up all
>>> fucking night listening to a radio show? Tweakers?
>>
>> They play promos for it on the local NEWS station, it's all about
>> ghosts
>>and sex starved SPACE ALIENS. It figures that Maureen and Wills would
>>be EXPERTS on it.
>

> It's about a great number of things.
>
> "you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
> Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
> and does edit Google's Usenet archive.

Yup, tweakers.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 7:50:12 PM9/20/09

> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:10:47 +0200, freedom
> <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:
>
> [...]

>>> Getting booted from geocites is very easy. I did it to myself to
>>>prove how easy it was.
>>
>>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com was never hosted on "Geocities."
>>

> Ken claimed it was.

He used a different name for it back then. Last count was almost a DOZEN
American hosts threw his ass off.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 7:52:01 PM9/20/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And yet YOU are the one addicted to a radio show for FREAKS that IS obsessed
with folks claiming to have screwed outer space aliens. YOU brought it up
NOT me!!!

Greegor

Sep 20, 2009, 9:45:01 PM9/20/09
KBW > Getting booted from geocites is very easy.  I
KBW > did it to myself to prove how easy it was.

G > Kind of reminds me of your original
G > gasoline in a fire extinguisher argument, Kent.

KBW > What argument was that?

Search your thoughts, Kent.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

freedom

Sep 21, 2009, 1:37:31 PM9/21/09
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:10:47 +0200, freedom
><about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>
>>> Getting booted from geocites is very easy. I did it to myself to
>>>prove how easy it was.
>>
>>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com was never hosted on "Geocities."
>>

> Ken claimed it was.
> I should have realized he was lying.

>>I did have one problem, nearly a decade ago, with a host who was squeamish
>>about hosting the site. Ken often brags about this, reposting the message
>>from the web host regarding them being contacted by Ken's "legal team."
>>Ken is so stupid, however, that he doesn't realize how guilty this makes
>>him look. Why would anyone enlist the services of a "legal team" to censor
>>a website, unless there were something at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
>>which he desperately didn't want people to see?
>
> *IF* the site contained libelous information, I could see his
>making use of a legal team to have it removed. The problem is, the
>bulk of the documentation consists of Pangborn's own writings, with
>Google links when possible.

The funny part is, when Ken posted the text from the scared web provider,
they actually acknowledged that they had no idea whether or not the
material was accurate. In other words, they hadn't "investigated" as Ken
likes to claim. Rather, they simply decided that they didn't want to deal
with the headaches of Ken's harassment (the "legal team" was almost
certainly Ken writing from another e-mail address.)

Again, a non-issue, as I had the site back up within two hours with another
host, and have never had another such problem despite Ken's repeated
harassment of the ISP's postmasters.

> When the validity of an item is in question, you point it out.
>The post from someone using the name Robert K... Dang. I forget the
>last name and am too lazy to look it up.
> Anyway, you make it clear you make no representation as to the
>accuracy of the comment the poster made.

The guy was Robert Koslovskiy, or so he claimed in the usenet post he made
regarding Ken. http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com states nothing other than
the fact that the post in question appeared on usenet.

>>In any case, I went shopping and found another host, and
>>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com has been up and running ever since.
>>Throughout the site's ten-year existence, Ken has always had the capability
>>to have the site permanently removed. He was given a list of claims to
>>prove, and/or the opportunity to prove that anything on the site was false.
>>When he was telling the lie about the child abuse of the fictional girl in
>>Indiana, I offered to enter a binding legal agreement which would have
>>given http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to him, if he could offer proof that
>>the fictional girl existed.
>

> Since the victim, who, for those unaware wasn't a victim, was a
>10 year old boy, Pangborn didn't stand a chance.

Oddly, he still tries to present the "3 year old girl" lie from time to
time.

>>Additionally, for several years, another offer was available. He could
>>have retracted his lies and apologized to me publicly. This would have
>>involved about 30 minutes of his time, and his having some integrity.
>

> The time he had and has. Integrity is something Pangborn will
>NEVER have.

Still....if I were Ken's lawyer, I think my advice would be "look,
dude....swallow your pride and just give the apology, make this go away."

>>However, a few years back when he began making fun of me regarding a family
>>member who died in the 9/11 attacks, I retracted this offer. My feeling
>>was, and is, that scum like this needs to be exposed and dragged through
>>the mud, and thus http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com will remain online until
>>the day Ken eats one too many Krispy Kremes and his heart finally gives
>>out.
>

> Unless Pangborn lied about being an alcoholic, he may die of
>liver failure.

His divorce paperwork indicates that he's already in poor health.... and
his DUI** suggests that he has serious problems with alcohol.

>>> You could file suit against David personally. Since you claim
>>>you know exactly where he lives and such, it would be real easy for
>>>you.
>>> The sole reason you don't is because everything he claims about
>>>you is 100% true, or is an example of his using your standards against
>>>you.
>>
>>I've trashed Ken's credibility in every way imaginable. He's in a business
>>where word of mouth is paramount....and, thanks to
>>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com, Ken's reputation precedes him.
>>
>>Only an idiot with no business sense would allow
>>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com to remain up and running.
>>

> That would be Pangborn.

>>> You've been unable to prove any of the truth on the site to be a
>>>lie. Since the site contains the truth, you can't.

>>> Lay off the booze, Pangborn.
>>
>>I still have no idea what he's ranting about with regard to Wikipedia.
>

> Sorta short version:
> Someone wrote an article about Kenny-Bob for inclusion on the
>Wikipedia site. The PTB came to the conclusion that it was nothing
>more than a hit piece about a person of no importance.
> Pangborn, unable to accept that it was rejected because he has NO
>influence outside of his fantasy world, claims they actually
>investigated what was presented and concluded everything was false.

He made the same claims regarding the aforementioned, fictional Geocities
incarnation of http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com. As if a free website
building service has the staff to "investigate" such inane matters.

>None of the comments stated anything about any item being false. Just
>that Ken wasn't important enough to warrant an article.
> To date, Ken has offered NOTHING to support, let alone prove, his
>claim. It's another of his MANY pathological lies.
> I often point out to Ken that Archimedes Plutonium is important
>enough to get included in the Usenet celebrity article.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes_Plutonium
>
> His listing is the third one from the beginning.
> Mr. Plutonium gets an entry while Ken Pangborn remains a complete
>zero.

krp

Sep 21, 2009, 6:13:32 PM9/21/09
DAVID MOORE PSYCHOPATHIC COMPUTER VANDAL

>>>http://www.aboutken.com was never hosted on "Geocities."

KBW>> Ken claimed it was. I should have realized he was lying.

>>>I did have one problem, nearly a decade ago, with a host who was
>>>squeamish
>>>about hosting the site. Ken often brags about this, reposting the
>>>message
>>>from the web host regarding them being contacted by Ken's "legal team."
>>>Ken is so stupid, however, that he doesn't realize how guilty this makes
>>>him look. Why would anyone enlist the services of a "legal team" to
>>>censor
>>>a website, unless there were something at http://www.aboutken

>>>which he desperately didn't want people to see?

They were squeamish? They THREW you off and put a DISCLAIMER against you
in its place. What of the different name you used on Geocities? How about
Tripod? Earthlink? A-NET, and others Davey. The owner of the Host< Davey,
again said he looke dat your "evidence" and found it to be untrue. His
lawyers hired investigators to look into your claims. He used POLITE words
to say it was BULLSHIT. So you went to hosts who don't give a shit.

[...]

womanGoddess

Sep 23, 2009, 7:28:35 PM9/23/09
On Sep 20, 6:52 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>(( Kennie responds with bad attributon)) And yet YOU are the one addicted to a radio show for FREAKS that IS obsessed

> with folks claiming to have screwed outer space aliens.  YOU brought it up
> NOT me!!!

Actually nope Kennie. The actual fact is that if I am up at that time
of the night and doing housework or whatever puttering around inside
my home, I might turn it on more as background noise and see if
anything actually interesting is discussed. There are stretches of
time where I simply didn't listen in. More often wen I do listen in
its some sort of incredulous crud like Egypt's pyramids being from
Atlantis or Lemuria like it was a few nights ago. I roll my eyes when
I hear such stupidity.

You were the one who first mention space aliens coming to earth for
sex. Personally I think you are serously frustrated since you can't
get it up anymore.

Some people do tune into a show even when they disagree with the host
and guests. Its called challenging your critical thinking skills. On
C2C more often than not when I do occasionally tune in, I'm saddened
by how people seem so gullible and how common sense sadly is no longer
common.

It is loading more messages.