Blaise Pascal quote

Greegor

Aug 30, 2011, 8:55:29 AM8/30/11
On Aug 29, 10:43 pm, "Parrish *~" <Par...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "Men [ ] never do evil so completely and cheerfully
> as when they do it from religious conviction."
>    ~ Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) ~

G > Doesn't take into account that usenet is
G > a magnet for Aspergers cases, nihalists,
G > and other sociopaths who enjoy doing evil.

KBW > Like Greg <snip>

You rose to that too easily, Kent!

Greegor

Aug 30, 2011, 8:44:39 AM8/30/11
Jab > You have spoken against the "Carol". Prepared
Jab > to be attacked by AUK biggest Kook.

KBW > Why would you attack Moe for
KBW > supposedly speaking against Carol?

That's a good knee jerk Kent, showing
how you are joined at the hip with Moe.

south-centralscrutinizer

Aug 30, 2011, 1:24:13 PM8/30/11

The mole and her garage burglar - it's auk-spiring...

Greegor

Aug 31, 2011, 9:05:38 AM8/31/11
"Men [ ] never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction."
~ Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) ~

G > Doesn't take into account that usenet is
G > a magnet for Aspergers cases, nihalists,
G > and other sociopaths who enjoy doing evil.

KBW > Like Greg <snip>

G > You rose to that too easily, Kent!

LOL

Greegor

Sep 3, 2011, 11:20:59 PM9/3/11

Carol > [...] no Moe, you don't know me at all. [...]

Carol and Moe, you both:

A. Run obsessive online hate campaigns for more than FIFTEEN YEARS.
( TWENTY SIX YEARS for Moe )

B. Both hate campaigns are about RELIGION.

C. Any LIE will do if you feel it serves your purpose.

D. Both falsely claim opponents are racist

E. Both willingly buddy up to Kent and deny his thieving felonies

F. Both seem to need big time DRAMA

Greegor

Sep 10, 2011, 12:16:55 PM9/10/11

MadMonkey

Sep 11, 2011, 5:20:50 PM9/11/11

I can accept normal criticism of anything, as long as it is constructive
and informative, and I also like to hear the opposing view as well. That
being said in my "piss poor" English. When I see a supreme effort to
remove an opposing opinion on any subject, that raises a red flag. The
question that come to my mind is why? I live in a country where people
are still afraid to voice their opinion on subject that matter. You in
America who has this freedom, at least among the common folk are afraid
to use it, and other abuse it. No doubt you can see this on AUK and now
ARJW. I would ARJW is a worst case scenario, I rolled into a "work in
Progress". You have to wonder.

--
=You don't want a Mad Monkey on your back=