Re: Women deserved to be raped

MadMonkey

Sep 5, 2011, 7:20:41 AM9/5/11
Ips-Switch wrote:

> "Layfon Efelis" Antonio L Santana/Jabriol <jabri...@gmail.com>
> libeled and slandered total strangers in message
>
> Spare time to her is 24/7 as mentioned by Detective Sargent Larry
> Pace.
> ---------------
> Lying about the Police again Antonio? That wont get your name out of
> their files. Nothing you can say about them will do that. No amount of
> your lies or hallucinations will do that.
>
> They have copies of all your threats. They will remain there for a
> long, long time.

And has not been arrested.

--
=You don't want a Mad Monkey on your back=

KabukiBob

Sep 5, 2011, 7:45:33 AM9/5/11
On Sep 5, 6:20 am, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> Ips-Switch wrote:
>
> > "Layfon Efelis" Antonio L Santana/Jabriol <jabriol2...@gmail.com>

> > libeled and slandered total strangers in message
>
> > Spare time to her is 24/7 as mentioned by Detective Sargent Larry
> > Pace.
> > ---------------
> > Lying about the Police again Antonio?  That wont get your name out of
> > their files.  Nothing you can say about them will do that.  No amount of
> > your lies or hallucinations will do that.
>
> > They have copies of all your threats.  They will remain there for a
> > long, long time.
>
> And has not been arrested.

Neither has she, and Antionio claims he has the same type of law
enforcement actions against her as she claims about him.

You don't mention that one. Interesting omission.

Moe

MadMonkey

Sep 5, 2011, 8:47:11 AM9/5/11

No Omission I haven't seen him make that claim. He did say he reported
her, but for Libel not threats. You and I did have a conversation about
perception. Carol claim that she was threaten and reported him to the
local constables, Police if you will, and that he still making these
threats, unless Jabriol has Internet in his cell, he is not siting in
one presently. What conclusion would you make?

Greegor

Sep 5, 2011, 1:35:39 PM9/5/11
On Sep 5, 7:47 am, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> KabukiBob wrote:

> >> And has not been arrested.
>
> >  Neither has she, and Antionio claims he  has the same type of law
> > enforcement actions against her as she claims about him.
>
> >  You don't mention that one. Interesting omission.
>
> > Moe
>
> No Omission I haven't seen him make that claim.

KentMoe have used IKYABWAI so much it's automatic.

> He did say he reported
> her, but for Libel not threats. You and I did have a conversation about
> perception.  Carol claim that she was threaten and reported him to the
> local constables, Police if you will, and that he still making these
> threats, unless Jabriol has Internet in his cell, he is not siting in
> one presently. What conclusion would you make?

When Kent and Moe present a conclusion you
have to keep in mind that they keep two sets
of books. What they actually believe is wildly
different from what they claim they believe.

Something gives me the impression that
Carol actually BELIEVES more of her own lies
than KentMoe do.

Ips-Switch

Sep 5, 2011, 5:42:28 PM9/5/11

"KabukiBob" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Sep 5, 6:20 am, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> Ips-Switch wrote:
>
> > "Layfon Efelis" Antonio L Santana/Jabriol <jabriol2...@gmail.com>
> > libeled and slandered total strangers in message
>
> > Spare time to her is 24/7 as mentioned by Detective Sargent Larry
> > Pace.
> > ---------------
> > Lying about the Police again Antonio? That wont get your name out of
> > their files. Nothing you can say about them will do that. No amount of
> > your lies or hallucinations will do that.
>
> > They have copies of all your threats. They will remain there for a
> > long, long time.
>
> And has not been arrested.

Neither has she, and Antionio claims he has the same type of law
enforcement actions against her as she claims about him.

::: Let me repeat this yet again. :-) Antonio L Santana-Candia of
Camden NJ threatened my family and myself about 6, maybe 7 years ago. He
was fishing for someone to come out here (the police agreed when they read
his messages) and poison our ponds and torture our dogs, giving them "a long
painful death", and he suggested I deserved to have my throat slashed as I
slept at night, be killed in a drive by shooting, be suffocated with a
plastic bag at night etc. He tried to get someone who was sexually abused
as a child to come here and "make her husband pay"... assault my husband. He
claimed my husband raped children and was a pedophile. He was posting our
PI all over Usenet until a retired NYC policeman saw some of those posts and
contacted me by email. He said, in his opinion, Antonio was "fishing" for
another sociopath such as himself to take that BS seriously and do his dirty
work for him while he sat laughing at his computer back in Camden NJ. What
the cop said made a lot of sense. So I C&P, with complete headers, all of
those messages and sent copies to Antonio's ISP and called the Police in
Both TN and Camden NJ to make the report. Reports were taken and I was told
by BOTH Police Dept's that the information and copies of the posts would
remain on file for many years. If something happened to my husband and
myself, Antonio will be the first person they will want to speak to. You
can't get arrested for threatening someone online the way Antonio L Santana
was smart enough to do it. Remember, he's a shrewd sociopath/psychopath.
At the time all they could do was take the report. The Camden Det went and
had a little talk with Antonio and Antonio stopped the threats. He tried to
sweet talk the Det as if he was a fool, using his religion to prove what a
good person he was. The Det's have plenty of experience with criminal types
like Antonio, and sociopaths like Antonio, so he wasn't fooled by Antonio L
Santana.

He did lose his ISP service for TOS violation and quickly removed those
messages from Google. He also lost the free NSPs he was using at the time.
Antonio frantically called and sent emails to the Sgt here in TN until the
Sgt refused to take them. Antonio wanted me arrested for some false claims
or whatever, but didn't realize the Police in both states has copies of
those messages w/complete headers. Then Antonio LIED as usual claiming I
said he was being investigated in two states... yet when asked to see that
post, he never produced it, just keep repeating it like a mindless idiot,
that I said it. If there was some kind of investigation involved that
proved him innocent, as Antonio described, I know nothing about it, nor did
the police in either state. That was another Antonio LIE. If he was
investigated for child abuse as he claimed, it was because a neighbor or one
of the people in his cong turned him in.

--
"Douglas Berry" <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote
in message news:219lk2puglfs73bvi...@4ax.com...
> On 2 Nov 2006 08:50:16 -0800 "Jabriol" Antonio L
> Santana<jabrio...@gmail.com> said
> the following in alt.atheism and I was immediately reminded of 1,000
> Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...
>
>>You reposted this message 44 times in three different groups last
>>nig,t.
>
> You keep changing accounts. asshole.
>
> Here's a clue: nobody cares.
> You could die tonight and you would not
> be mourned.

Ips-Switch

Sep 5, 2011, 6:26:43 PM9/5/11

"Mickey" <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote in message
On Aug 21, 2:17 pm, VoiceOfReason <papa_...@cybertown.com> wrote:
> Here are a few hundred examples of his work. Take your pick.
> http://tinyurl.com/3brvg8t-

I knew that Jabriol was pretty disgusting, but this shows that he is
worse than disgusting. He's involved in other groups that discuss
rape, besides the thread he started here. And he has the nerve
to accuse atheists of thinking rape is okay due to his warped view
of evolution and then crossposts tp a rape newsgroup. Jabbers, I
thought you were pretty bad when I read about you throwing your
pregnant 16 year old daughter out of the house in the middle of a
snowstorm at night, but now I have to wonder who the father of her
baby was. Even if you aren't the father of your daughter's baby, you
are still garbage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you too saw his post about throwing his daughter and her infant out of
the house in one of the worst slums on the US's east coast. During the
winter no less. How he bragged about it. He was all holy righteousness.
Now Antonio/Jabriol is claiming he has no grandchildren. What happened to
that infant? Did he force her to give it up for adoption? Did the baby
die? How sad....... :-(
--
"Men (like Jabriol) never do evil so completely and
cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."

Han Fastolfe

Sep 5, 2011, 7:43:58 PM9/5/11
On Sep 5, 5:42 pm, "Ips-Switch" <Ips-Swi...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "KabukiBob" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Don't you find this hilarious? People go to Jail fro making
terroristic threats...
I talk to both Police depts, and guess what I found out? They consider
her a kook.

> You
> can't get arrested for threatening someone online the way Antonio L Santana
> was smart enough to do it.

Tell us how was I smart enough to do it? a threat is a threat.

>Remember, he's a shrewd sociopath/psychopath.

Libel noted.

> At the time all they could do was take the report. The Camden Det went and
> had a little talk with Antonio and Antonio stopped the threats.

Did they now? who talked to me Carol? the only one I talk to was Sgt
Pace from your Sheriff dept, he said "don't communicate with the kook"

> He tried to
> sweet talk the Det as if he was a fool, using his religion to prove what a
> good person he was.  The Det's have plenty of experience with criminal types
> like Antonio, and sociopaths like Antonio, so he wasn't fooled by Antonio L
> Santana.

You jusr said I was smart enough, and now I am not... more pulp
fiction.

> He did lose his ISP service for TOS violation and quickly removed those
> messages from Google.

I lost google by posting thru google while removing posts from google.
you know how Kooky that sounds?

> He also lost the free NSPs he was using at the time.

which one? google?

> Antonio frantically called and sent emails to the Sgt here in TN until the
> Sgt refused to take them.

ohhh I think he has them all, and will have them on file. you said so
yourself.

? Antonio wanted me arrested for some false claims

> or whatever, but didn't realize the Police in both states has copies of
> those messages w/complete headers.

And?

 >Then Antonio LIED as usual claiming I
> said he was being investigated in two states... yet when asked to see that
> post, he never produced it, just keep repeating it like a mindless idiot,
> that I said it.  If there was some kind of investigation involved that
> proved him innocent, as Antonio described, I know nothing about it, nor did
> the police in either state.  That was another Antonio LIE.  If he was
> investigated for child abuse as he claimed, it was because a neighbor or one
> of the people in his cong turned him in.

Oh one of my congregation member turn me in. Let asked AR the cult
expert. hey Fred, if Carol said is true, shouldn't I be disfellowed
ship by now?

MadMonkey

Sep 5, 2011, 9:04:00 PM9/5/11
Ips-Switch wrote:
~

> So you too saw his post about throwing his daughter and her infant out
> of the house in one of the worst slums on the US's east coast. During
> the winter no less. How he bragged about it. He was all holy
> righteousness. Now Antonio/Jabriol is claiming he has no grandchildren.
> What happened to that infant? Did he force her to give it up for
> adoption? Did the baby die? How sad....... :-(

Yeah where did she saw this post? Headers please?

Ips-Switch

Sep 6, 2011, 1:06:54 AM9/6/11

"Han Fastolfe" Antonio L Santana/Jabriol <jabri...@gmail.com> wrote in
message

Don't you find this hilarious? People go to Jail fro making
terroristic threats...
I talk to both Police depts, and guess what I found out? They consider
her a kook.

* No amount of your lies to SAVE FACE will change the fact they took the
report seriously and you will be the first one they'll want to see should
something happen to us. So again you hallucinated or spaced out during a
seizure because neither of them remember having any conversation with you.
Yes, I spoke to them both.

> You
> can't get arrested for threatening someone online the way Antonio L
> Santana
> was smart enough to do it.

Tell us how was I smart enough to do it? a threat is a threat.

* Try it again Antonio.

>Remember, he's a shrewd sociopath/psychopath.

Libel noted.

* Good, that's what you are - a sociopath who promised to destroy my life,
my marriage and my family.

> At the time all they could do was take the report. The Camden Det went and
> had a little talk with Antonio and Antonio stopped the threats.

Did they now? who talked to me Carol? the only one I talk to was Sgt
Pace from your Sheriff dept, he said "don't communicate with the kook"

* And yet he doesn't remember talking to you at all, so you're once more
either LYING or you hallucinated. He did stop taking your emails because
you did nothing but complain and whine and make an ass of yourself.

> He tried to
> sweet talk the Det as if he was a fool, using his religion to prove what a
> good person he was. The Det's have plenty of experience with criminal
> types
> like Antonio, and sociopaths like Antonio, so he wasn't fooled by Antonio
> Santana.

Your same old BS snipped. You're on the police files in two states for
threatening me and my husband. They have all those posts and messages on
file. Make up all the lies you want about the Det' and the Sgt. It wont
change anything or get your name off the books. Live with what you did.
Period end.

--
Note to anyone reading this who may doubt the legitimacy of these excerpts:
You can check them out for yourself. Everything posted here as sigfiles was

"Michael Gray" <mike...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> On 15 Nov 2006 15:09:44 -0800, "Shadow" Antonio L
> Santana/Jabriol<vorl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - Refer: <1163632184.2...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>
>>
>>http://www.watchtower.org/e/kn37/article_01.htm
>
> Fuck off Jabriol.
> Murdered anyone lately?

Annointed Remnant

Sep 6, 2011, 9:22:36 AM9/6/11
In article <7c67c249-7574-485c...@j1g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Han Fastolfe says...

>> Then Antonio LIED as usual claiming I
>> said he was being investigated in two
>> states... yet when asked to see that
>> post, he never produced it, just keep
>> repeating it like a mindless idiot,
>> that I said it. If there was some
>> kind of investigation involved that
>> proved him innocent, as Antonio
>> described, I know nothing about it,
>> nor did the police in either state.
>> That was another Antonio LIE. If he
>> was investigated for child abuse as
>> he claimed, it was because a neighbor
>> or one of the people in his cong
>> turned him in.
>
>Oh one of my congregation member turn
>me in. Let asked AR the cult expert.
>hey Fred, if Carol said is true,
>shouldn't I be disfellowed ship by
>now?

Antonio, Carol is quite clear about not mentioning anything about child abuse to
your congregation. What she is saying is that if the elders became aware of
your child abuse, it came from another source. She is guessing about the other
sources. She is saying that it could have been a neighbor or it could have been
a JW in your congregation. Under those circumstances you would have been told
that there was an eyewitness to your child abuse accusation. If the elders
never mentioned anything about a witness to your crime, then it probably came
from another source. You have already said the the elders checked you out on
Google before, so that is likely where they got the information. Another
possibility is that someone in your locality heard about your child abuse. If
someone, anyone, writes to your elders and makes a complaint, the elders have to
approach you about it. Possibly one of your neighbors told someone else who
made the complaint. This happens all the time. All you have to do is deny it
and there's nothing the elders can do. What did you do to your children?

Giskard Romanov

Sep 6, 2011, 9:48:15 AM9/6/11
> Han Fastolfe says...

> >Oh one of my congregation member turn
> >me in. Let asked AR the cult expert.
> >hey Fred, if  Carol said is true,
> >shouldn't I be disfellowed ship by
> >now?
>
> Antonio, Carol is quite clear about not mentioning anything about child abuse to
> your congregation.  What she is saying is that if the elders became aware of
> your child abuse, it came from another source.  She is guessing about the other
> sources.  She is saying that it could have been a neighbor or it could have been
> a JW in your congregation.  Under those circumstances you would have been told
> that there was an eyewitness to your child abuse accusation.  If the elders
> never mentioned anything about a witness to your crime, then it probably came
> from another source.  You have already said the the elders checked you out on
> Google before, so that is likely where they got the information.  Another
> possibility is that someone in your locality heard about your child abuse.  If
> someone, anyone, writes to your elders and makes a complaint, the elders have to
> approach you about it.  Possibly one of your neighbors told someone else who
> made the complaint.  This happens all the time.  All you have to do is deny it
> and there's nothing the elders can do.  What did you do to your children?

You are familiar with Carol writing style. ever seen her tag lines as
of late: "..rape any good daughters as of late Jabriol?"

All my children grew up as JW's I have two daughter's One is a Nurse
up North and another lives close to me married to an MS and she was a
regular pioneer. The daughter up north is pioneer in continuance. None
of them have children.

Base on this info, what did you think I did with my kids? And since
you have everybody looking at this now, like the writing Dept and the
service dept from the Branch as well as the local BOE. By all means,
please call me a liar, and sh&ithead. Because you wouldn't believe it
anyway.

What you forget is once any accusation is made for child abuse whether
physical or sexual, that individual will never have any service
privilege. An illegal can get more than a person who is mark by an
accusation made by the outside.
JW cazre more about the inside.

These are the instructions Mr. Expert you know nothing about. My
concern has always been Carol letters Not yours.
yours have teeth that need to be verified. And since you have
accomplish your goals, I guess them make you happy.
Does it not? walk away JW?

Carol's letter and multitude of fabricated repost. will raise the
question, and she can deny it all she wants. It will come out in the
open. So feel free to continue to do what you are doing, Once I am
gone, you will have all ARJW to yourself, and that will make you feel
important eh Mr. Expert?

Most likely after tonight, I won't be able to post anymore, but not
based on what you wrote, and once my reputation is tarnished in the
congregation. The Legal system kicks in.

MadMonkey

Sep 6, 2011, 12:37:51 PM9/6/11
Giskard Romanov wrote:
>> Han Fastolfe says...

> Most likely after tonight, I won't be able to post anymore,

I find this hard to believe.

> but not
> based on what you wrote, and once my reputation is tarnished in the
> congregation. The Legal system kicks in.

Well, I wouldn't bother. From what I read, it is not worth it. Antonio,
Let me ask you this. Why?

Parrish *~

Sep 6, 2011, 1:44:17 PM9/6/11

"Giskard Romanov" is Antonio Santana/Jabriol in hiding
> Han Fastolfe says...

** Listen up Antonio, you wrote about a daughter you called Revis and
claimed she had a child out of wedlock with a black man who was in prison
when the child was born. You told us she rejected your religion and was a
disruption in your home, wanting to run around with her friends, i.e. live a
normal teenagers life, not the non-life of a JW teenager. You later said
she was bi-polar and it cost you $38,000 to have her put in some kind of
Institution for awhile which did not help her. You also claimed she was in
foster care for awhile and was raped in NY, after which you told her she was
"used goods" no JW man would marry. All this was in a thread or threads
about non-JW young people and what was going on with them in society. You
have not removed all of the posts regarding this daughter. You later
shocked those on the groups you cross post to when you righteously bragged
how you forced her from your home with the infant. If I had the time and
patience I would try and find all of those posts regarding your daughter,
but it can take hours just to find you removed them. Perhaps someone with
my interest and experience in dumpster-diving can find them. I never
mentioned what you said about this daughter in the letter to the elders you
encouraged us to write.

Base on this info, what did you think I did with my kids? And since
you have everybody looking at this now, like the writing Dept and the
service dept from the Branch as well as the local BOE. By all means,
please call me a liar, and sh&ithead. Because you wouldn't believe it
anyway.

** All anyone knows is what you yourself posted here about your kids.

What you forget is once any accusation is made for child abuse whether
physical or sexual, that individual will never have any service
privilege. An illegal can get more than a person who is mark by an
accusation made by the outside.
JW cazre more about the inside.

** So who accused you of child abuse? Ask the elders. It could be a
neighbor or someone in your cong who knows you and hates you, or you did do
something to the children. Also, what children? They should all be grown up
by now and on their own.

These are the instructions Mr. Expert you know nothing about. My
concern has always been Carol letters Not yours.
yours have teeth that need to be verified. And since you have
accomplish your goals, I guess them make you happy.
Does it not? walk away JW?

** Most of my letter contained copies of your posts. YOUR posts Antonio.
If you didn't want the elders to know what you do online why did you post
the crap you do? Why did you threaten me constantly and libel my husband
and son?

Carol's letter and multitude of fabricated repost. will raise the
question, and she can deny it all she wants. It will come out in the
open. So feel free to continue to do what you are doing, Once I am
gone, you will have all ARJW to yourself, and that will make you feel
important eh Mr. Expert?

** They're all your posts that I sent them Antonio. No need to fabricate
anything. No one can post posts as vicious and cruel as yours. Few would
think of the sadistic things to post that you come up with.

Most likely after tonight, I won't be able to post anymore, but not
based on what you wrote, and once my reputation is tarnished in the
congregation. The Legal system kicks in.

** You should have thought of that before threatening and libeling people
and posting their PI all over Usenet looking for someone to assault them for
you, poison their pets and burn down their house. You're an evil SOB
Antonio and your elders should know about you and what you are. Maybe now
you'll seek the professional help you so desperately need.
--

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,

Giskard Romanov

Sep 6, 2011, 2:23:37 PM9/6/11
On Sep 6, 1:44 pm, "Parrish *~" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Giskard Romanov" is Antonio Santana/Jabriol in hiding<jabriol2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Buzzzzzzzzzz... Wrong.

MadMonkey

Sep 6, 2011, 4:21:46 PM9/6/11
Parrish *~ wrote:

.

> ** You should have thought of that before threatening and libeling
> people and posting their PI all over Usenet looking for someone to
> assault them for you, poison their pets and burn down their house.
> You're an evil SOB Antonio and your elders should know about you and
> what you are. Maybe now you'll seek the professional help you so
> desperately need.

Most of what Carol been writing is Bull Shit. I know It. AR knows it,
everyone on AUK knows it. Women who been victim of domestic abuse, use
the I am a victim card, because of the benefits it brings. they depend
on it.

Parrish *~

Sep 6, 2011, 8:10:33 PM9/6/11

"Giskard Romanov" <jabri...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Buzzzzzzzzzz... Wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BONG!!!!!!!!! Prove it. Prove you didn't bring your family problems here
to Usenet. You once denied outing yourself until the post was found, by
another JW no less, proving you a liar.
--
"If all the atheists left the USA, it would lose 93% of the National
Academy of Sciences but less than 1% of the prison population."

Annointed Remnant

Sep 6, 2011, 10:48:49 PM9/6/11
In article <4e66812b$2...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...
Antonio threatened her and you threatened her. That is fact. I don't know
anyone except worthless punks who threatens women.

What does it do for you, Monk?

MadMonkey

Sep 6, 2011, 10:54:03 PM9/6/11
Talking about intelligence, did she not read Antonio was not allowed to
post by his church leaders? I thought AR and Her would open up the wine
bottles. There nothing to prove. Its over.

And very bad for them. A loon in darkness is much more dangerous than
100 kooks in the light.

In any case let the celebrations begins. Let all of us Bash Jehovah
Witnesses. It the thing to do. Let start with the jokes.

AR you first. No? ok I will start,

How do you kill a JW?

With a headshot from a shotgun!!!! come all lets laugh at the poor bastards.

If a JW woman comes to your door, what should you do?
Rape her of course, that one is a killer, I am rolling in laughter.

Ok Carol your turn. You should have an encyclopedia of them!!!

Tell us Kent, o.k a trivia question for Americans, your Mensa material
right? Name the one religious organization that fought for an won first
amendments right int USA many time over, but are not allowed to post
Usenet because they are mean and evil and all a bunch of Sociopath? who
want to suck your blood?

You are right it those %^&( JW's

Let read some more. the last standing JW is gone.

Oh, I forgot. I enjoy ARJW so much, I'm staying.

MM

Annointed Remnant

Sep 6, 2011, 11:32:07 PM9/6/11
In article <d4cf4f37-a828-49a3...@dp9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Giskard Romanov says...

Since you have been a lying sack of shit for several years, I have no idea
whether you are telling the truth or not. If you were disfellowshipped, you can
post to your heart's content. If you can't post anymore, then you were publicly
reproved. That means there will be an announcement at your KH in a week or so.
You will be shunned and you will learn to be a good little JW or you will get
DF'd. Got it?

The 'legal system' costs money which you don't have. Even if you're stupid
enough to slap down a retainer, you will lose, but your attorney will have
enough money for a trip to the Bahamas or maybe a trip to Europe like I did for
five weeks.

Now, dig out those Watchtowers and be a submissive JW, and don't bother telling
us how JWs can do what they want on the internet.

Annointed Remnant

Sep 6, 2011, 11:54:41 PM9/6/11
In article <4e66...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...

>Parrish *~ wrote:
>

>Talking about intelligence, did she not
>read Antonio was not allowed to post by his
>church leaders? I thought AR and Her would
>open up the wine bottles. There nothing to
>prove. Its over.

After reading a thousand of his lies, one tends not to believe the lying little
shit. Let's see how long he stops posting...

>And very bad for them. A loon in darkness
>is much more dangerous than 100 kooks in
>the light.

So true. Maybe you can e-mail him and goad him into committing some heinous
crime.

>In any case let the celebrations begins.
>Let all of us Bash Jehovah Witnesses. It
>the thing to do. Let start with the jokes.

>a trivia question for Americans, your

>Mensa material right? Name the one
>religious organization that fought for an
>won first amendments right int USA many
>time over, but are not allowed to post
>Usenet because they are mean and evil and
>all a bunch of Sociopath? who want to
>suck your blood?

Speaking of blood, you do know that JWs are not allowed to accept blood
transfusions, even in life threatening emergencies? Do you have any idea how
many children and pregnant women have died because of the nicety nice JW
'religion?'

>Oh, I forgot. I enjoy ARJW so much, I'm staying.

Great. It was boring before you came. I made some ragati with a pancetta and
leek sauce tonight. Do you cook, Monk? I do all the cooking at home. I love
southern Italian cooking. Do you know any recipes?

Greegor

Sep 7, 2011, 12:19:26 AM9/7/11
On Sep 6, 9:54 pm, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> Parrish *~ wrote:
>
> > "Giskard Romanov" <jabriol2...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Carol and AR found an easy target to harass.

Next they're going to attack the Amish on usenet.

<o)))))>{

Sep 7, 2011, 5:15:31 AM9/7/11

"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> In article <4e66...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...
>>
>>Parrish *~ wrote:
>>

>>Talking about intelligence, did she not
>>read Antonio was not allowed to post by his
>>church leaders? I thought AR and Her would
>>open up the wine bottles. There nothing to
>>prove. Its over.
>
> After reading a thousand of his lies, one tends not to believe the lying
> little
> shit. Let's see how long he stops posting...

He pulled this before about 10 years ago when someone called his KH and
complained about him. He told everyone goodbye, he had to leave, they had
gotten him into trouble, acted angry etc. A week later he was back with a
different nym, or I should say sock-puppet.. He denied he was Jabriol but
his poor English and same old nasty mean spirited posts gave him away. He
finally admitted it was him.

>>And very bad for them. A loon in darkness
>>is much more dangerous than 100 kooks in
>>the light.
>
> So true. Maybe you can e-mail him and goad him into committing some
> heinous
> crime.

Or goad him into seeking professional counseling which is what I hope the
elders can do, before Antonio blows a gasket, goes postal, and kills
someone.

> Speaking of blood, you do know that JWs are not allowed to accept blood
> transfusions, even in life threatening emergencies? Do you have any idea
> how
> many children and pregnant women have died because of the nicety nice JW
> 'religion?'

You can be sure he doesn't care. He'll say it was their choice to die, to
commit a form of "religious" suicide. Never admitting to himself it was the
brainwashing that caused it, not rational thinking. He and Antonio are cut
from the same cloth.

>>Oh, I forgot. I enjoy ARJW so much, I'm staying.
>
> Great. It was boring before you came. I made some ragati with a pancetta
> and
> leek sauce tonight. Do you cook, Monk? I do all the cooking at home. I
> love
> southern Italian cooking. Do you know any recipes?

Maybe he plans to starting a AIDS book study with the Witnesses. Chinese
and Italian food are our favorites.....

<o)))))>{

Sep 7, 2011, 5:27:16 AM9/7/11

"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
~~~~~~~~~

> Since you have been a lying sack of shit for several years, I have no idea
> whether you are telling the truth or not. If you were disfellowshipped,
> you can
> post to your heart's content. If you can't post anymore, then you were
> publicly
> reproved. That means there will be an announcement at your KH in a week
> or so.
> You will be shunned and you will learn to be a good little JW or you will
> get
> DF'd. Got it?

And all I did was send them Antonio's posts complete with headers. Some of
his best works and best "Witnesses" here on Usenet. His grown children were
never mentioned. Antonio did this to himself but as you can see he refuses
take responsibility for his actions and wants to blame someone else.

If he's talking about his lawyer/legal action again..... YAWN,... He been
saying I will hear from his lawyer for over 6 years now. I'm glad I haven't
been holding my breath.

> The 'legal system' costs money which you don't have. Even if you're
> stupid
> enough to slap down a retainer, you will lose, but your attorney will have
> enough money for a trip to the Bahamas or maybe a trip to Europe like I
> did for
> five weeks.
>
> Now, dig out those Watchtowers and be a submissive JW, and don't bother
> telling
> us how JWs can do what they want on the internet.

Watch and you'll see... he's pulled this before. I think Skippy reported
him the last time. He'll be back in less than 2 weeks with a new name and
email address. ;-)
--

Science flies people to the moon,
Religion flies people into buildings.

MadMonkey

Sep 7, 2011, 10:23:24 AM9/7/11

Threats are a tool in human behavior. a Dogs bare their teeth when
bothered, it doesn't mean they are going to bite, it is warning, so sue
for being human. Of course I guess that give her right to BS and even
lie in your name, so much for being an honorable decorated Vet.

MM

Annointed Remnant

Sep 7, 2011, 10:24:51 AM9/7/11
In article <j47cnp$cev$1...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...

>"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
>> In article <4e66...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...
>>>
>>>Parrish *~ wrote:
>>>

>>>Talking about intelligence, did she not
>>>read Antonio was not allowed to post by his
>>>church leaders? I thought AR and Her would
>>>open up the wine bottles. There nothing to
>>>prove. Its over.
>>
>> After reading a thousand of his lies, one tends not to believe the lying
>> little
>> shit. Let's see how long he stops posting...
>
>He pulled this before about 10 years ago when someone called his KH and
>complained about him. He told everyone goodbye, he had to leave, they had
>gotten him into trouble, acted angry etc. A week later he was back with a
>different nym, or I should say sock-puppet.. He denied he was Jabriol but
>his poor English and same old nasty mean spirited posts gave him away. He
>finally admitted it was him.

He will be back. Wanna take bets on who spots him first?

>>>And very bad for them. A loon in darkness
>>>is much more dangerous than 100 kooks in
>>>the light.
>>
>> So true. Maybe you can e-mail him and goad him into committing some
>> heinous
>> crime.
>
>Or goad him into seeking professional counseling which is what I hope the
>elders can do, before Antonio blows a gasket, goes postal, and kills
>someone.

Most elders are strictly opposed to mental health counseling or even taking any
type of medication to help mental disorders. The reason of course is that the
counselor will realize that the cult is harmful to them and may try to help them
get out.

Here is an excellent article about JWs and their use of mind control:
http://www.freeminds.org/psychology/mind-control/mind-control-or-brainwashing.html

>> Speaking of blood, you do know that JWs are not allowed to accept blood
>> transfusions, even in life threatening emergencies? Do you have any idea
>> how
>> many children and pregnant women have died because of the nicety nice JW
>> 'religion?'
>
>You can be sure he doesn't care. He'll say it was their choice to die, to
>commit a form of "religious" suicide. Never admitting to himself it was the
>brainwashing that caused it, not rational thinking. He and Antonio are cut
>from the same cloth.

He certainly sees a lot of himself in Antonio. He imagined that Antonio was
being 'picked on' by you and me, ignoring all the facts that proved otherwise.
For Antonio's sake, he should stay in the cult because leaving it abruptly will
create significant problems for him. The usual advice is to slowly withdraw,
while attending meetings less and less. Some sort of exit counseling is
necessary in many cases.

>>>Oh, I forgot. I enjoy ARJW so much, I'm staying.
>>
>> Great. It was boring before you came. I made some ragati with a pancetta
>> and
>> leek sauce tonight. Do you cook, Monk? I do all the cooking at home. I
>> love
>> southern Italian cooking. Do you know any recipes?
>
>Maybe he plans to starting a AIDS book study with the Witnesses. Chinese
>and Italian food are our favorites.....

I don't know anything about Chinese cooking. I've only made a few dishes such
as General Tao's Chicken, which isn't authentic Chinese anyway. What I do a lot
of is East Indian cooking. The aromas are amazing. Some of the spices can only
be found in shops that sell Indian spices and foods, so they're not familiar to
Americans.

MadMonkey

Sep 7, 2011, 10:42:38 AM9/7/11

I think the idea is to post as a JW. And you know that very well, other
than that from his point of view what would be the point? Ponder on this
Pop's why post from ARJW? and not talk.religion.misc?

> Now, dig out those Watchtowers and be a submissive JW, and don't bother telling
> us how JWs can do what they want on the internet.

Heh. You really don't anything unless he tell you.

Annointed Remnant

Sep 7, 2011, 10:59:32 AM9/7/11
In article <4e67832f$1...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...

And you still believe what he says... remarkable...

Did you catch what he said about Carol's letters were the most damaging, and
that he had said that all along? Actually what he had said all along was that
they took my letter seriously until Carol's letter arrived. He's a lying little
pervert. The real truth is that the letters did absolutely nothing except bring
the elder's attention to his vile posts. There is no way they would take action
just on the basis of the letters. If he actually did get into trouble, he did
it all by himself, being defiant all the way. No one but a complete mental
idiot would continue on the way he did while he was investigated. THAT is what
they look at.

"...a spirit of independent thinking does not prevail in God's organization..."
Watchtower September 15,1989 p. 23

MadMonkey

Sep 7, 2011, 11:43:58 AM9/7/11
Annointed Remnant wrote:
> In article <4e66...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...
>>
>> Parrish *~ wrote:
>>

>> Talking about intelligence, did she not
>> read Antonio was not allowed to post by his
>> church leaders? I thought AR and Her would
>> open up the wine bottles. There nothing to
>> prove. Its over.
>
> After reading a thousand of his lies, one tends not to believe the lying little
> shit. Let's see how long he stops posting...
>
>> And very bad for them. A loon in darkness
>> is much more dangerous than 100 kooks in
>> the light.
>
> So true. Maybe you can e-mail him and goad him into committing some heinous
> crime.

Nope, you doing it all well are your own, but let me ask you this, will
you take the blame if he harm another or kill himself.

>> In any case let the celebrations begins.
>> Let all of us Bash Jehovah Witnesses. It
>> the thing to do. Let start with the jokes.
>
>> a trivia question for Americans, your
>> Mensa material right? Name the one
>> religious organization that fought for an
>> won first amendments right int USA many
>> time over, but are not allowed to post
>> Usenet because they are mean and evil and
>> all a bunch of Sociopath? who want to
>> suck your blood?
>
> Speaking of blood, you do know that JWs are not allowed to accept blood
> transfusions, even in life threatening emergencies? Do you have any idea how
> many children and pregnant women have died because of the nicety nice JW
> 'religion?'

About the same amount of people who die, with blood transfusion. People
die. there religion that don't allow medical treatment. Are you are on
their NG as well?

>> Oh, I forgot. I enjoy ARJW so much, I'm staying.
>
> Great. It was boring before you came. I made some ragati with a pancetta and
> leek sauce tonight. Do you cook, Monk? I do all the cooking at home. I love
> southern Italian cooking. Do you know any recipes?

Many, but like you, I go to Mcdonald's when I am on break, which remind
me Dinner time is a coming here soon.

Edward Theodore Gein

Sep 7, 2011, 11:53:05 AM9/7/11
In article <4e67918e$2...@news.x-privat.org>,
MadMonkey <MadM...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:

> Nope, you doing it all well are your own, but let me ask you this, will
> you take the blame if he harm another or kill himself.

I blame myself for Charles Manson's stuff. If only he'd had Usenet.
--
Imbeciles are easy; toss up shit, it attracts flies

Annointed Remnant

Sep 7, 2011, 12:03:58 PM9/7/11
In article <egein-32AD5F....@news.mixmin.net>, Edward Theodore Gein
says...

>In article <4e67918e$2...@news.x-privat.org>,
> MadMonkey <MadM...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
>
>> Nope, you doing it all well are your own, but let me ask you this, will
>> you take the blame if he harm another or kill himself.
>
>I blame myself for Charles Manson's stuff. If only he'd had Usenet.

Beat me to it (-;

<o)))))>{

Sep 7, 2011, 4:08:34 PM9/7/11

> In article <j47cnp$cev$1...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...
>>
>>He pulled this before about 10 years ago when someone called his KH and
>>complained about him. He told everyone goodbye, he had to leave, they had
>>gotten him into trouble, acted angry etc. A week later he was back with a
>>different nym, or I should say sock-puppet.. He denied he was Jabriol but
>>his poor English and same old nasty mean spirited posts gave him away. He
>>finally admitted it was him.
>
> He will be back. Wanna take bets on who spots him first?

LOL!!! :-D

>>Or goad him into seeking professional counseling which is what I hope the
>>elders can do, before Antonio blows a gasket, goes postal, and kills
>>someone.
>
> Most elders are strictly opposed to mental health counseling or even
> taking any
> type of medication to help mental disorders. The reason of course is that
> the
> counselor will realize that the cult is harmful to them and may try to
> help them
> get out.
>
> Here is an excellent article about JWs and their use of mind control:
> http://www.freeminds.org/psychology/mind-control/mind-control-or-brainwashing.html

This should be required reading for all JWs. But you know it's not
"approved" by the GB. ;-) I heard one elder here in TN call it "thought
*direction* for the person's own good." To me, I saw no difference. They
also called it, "Putting on a new personality." They manipulate the people
until they have nothing left of themselves. They all become clones. And
that's what the GB wants them to be. :(

> He certainly sees a lot of himself in Antonio. He imagined that Antonio
> was
> being 'picked on' by you and me, ignoring all the facts that proved
> otherwise.

Right.

> For Antonio's sake, he should stay in the cult because leaving it abruptly
> will
> create significant problems for him. The usual advice is to slowly
> withdraw,
> while attending meetings less and less. Some sort of exit counseling is
> necessary in many cases.

I hope things work OK for him. But I know he'll find a way back here on
Usenet. This is, other than the KHs, all he has due to poverty and his
seizures.

>>Maybe he plans to starting a AIDS book study with the Witnesses. Chinese
>>and Italian food are our favorites.....
>
> I don't know anything about Chinese cooking. I've only made a few dishes
> such
> as General Tao's Chicken, which isn't authentic Chinese anyway. What I do
> a lot
> of is East Indian cooking. The aromas are amazing. Some of the spices
> can only
> be found in shops that sell Indian spices and foods, so they're not
> familiar to
> Americans.

I had a Chinese cookbook but the dishes never came out at home as they do in
the restaurants. Good, but just not the same so I stopped making those
dishes. My husband doesn't care for Indian spices. The Italian recipes
come out great and we've made and canned our own sauce from our own tomato
and basil plants. We both love Italian spices. I wish there were good
Italian restaurants here like we had in NYC. What we do have are several
excellent and reasonably priced all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurants. He's
also into learning to cook on the outside grill.... :)

Annointed Remnant

Sep 7, 2011, 4:38:26 PM9/7/11
In article <j48j08$t7s$1...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...
I cooked an Indian meal for my brother and he absolutely loathed it. I love it
myself but not the Vindaloo, the very hot, hot stuff.

I found it amazing how simple, but how delicious, the meals were in southern
Italy. Its beauty lies in the freshness. Tomatoes were right off the vine; the
seafood was caught that morning. Spices were minimal but wonderfully paired.
We went to some of the finest restaurants and to some of the back alley
restaurants. The food was just as good no matter where we went. Only the
prices were different.

If your husband needs any tips with the grill, I probably can help. I do quite
a bit of cooking on the grill, most of it charcoal. I also have a smoker.

KabukiBob

Sep 7, 2011, 5:58:59 PM9/7/11
On Sep 5, 7:47 am, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> KabukiBob wrote:

> >> And has not been arrested.
>
> >  Neither has she, and Antionio claims he  has the same type of law
> > enforcement actions against her as she claims about him.
>
> >  You don't mention that one. Interesting omission.
>
> > Moe
>
> No Omission I haven't seen him make that claim. He did say he reported
> her, but for Libel not threats. You and I did have a conversation about
> perception.  Carol claim that she was threaten and reported him to the
> local constables, Police if you will, and that he still making these
> threats, unless Jabriol has Internet in his cell, he is not siting in
> one presently. What conclusion would you make?

Neither is Carol in a cell. You once again conveniently" forgot" to
mention anything detrimental to Jabroil.

Me making any " conclusions" about any of this would be presumptuous
because both parties have been at this for more than a decade now.

You presume that the law enforcement in America is efficient and does
things quickly with a speedy legal system and efficient courts. If
there is any legal matters in the works with either of them, which I
do not know of, BTW, then the process between notifying police and the
other rigamarole leading to arrest takes awhile. To effect an arrest
and prosecute on charges proof has to be gathered first. Its not like
in Italy where an innocent American college student is arrested for
a crime , then "evidence" is collected to portray her as evil and
guilty.

Moe

Moe

KabukiBob

Sep 7, 2011, 6:34:20 PM9/7/11
On Sep 5, 4:42 pm, "Ips-Switch" <Ips-Swi...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> [...]

> by BOTH Police Dept's that the information and copies of the posts would
> remain on file for many years.  If something happened to my husband and
> myself, Antonio will be the first person they will want to speak to.  You

> can't get arrested for threatening someone online the way Antonio L Santana
> was smart enough to do it.  Remember, he's a shrewd sociopath/psychopath.

> At the time all they could do was take the report. The Camden Det went and
> had a little talk with Antonio and Antonio stopped the threats. He tried to

> sweet talk the Det as if he was a fool, using his religion to prove what a
> good person he was.  The Det's have plenty of experience with criminal types
> like Antonio, and sociopaths like Antonio, so he wasn't fooled by Antonio L
> Santana.
>
> He did lose his ISP service for TOS violation and quickly removed those

One small problem with that one Carol. How did he remove his messages
from Google under his cancelled ISP service? Google isn't set up to
allow non verified accounts to delete messages outside of the ISP-
related account.

Moe

>He also lost the free NSPs he was using at the time.
> Antonio frantically called and sent emails to the Sgt here in TN until the
> Sgt refused to take them.  Antonio wanted me arrested for some false claims
> or whatever, but didn't realize the Police in both states has copies of
> those messages w/complete headers.  Then Antonio LIED as usual claiming I

> said he was being investigated in two states... yet when asked to see that
> post, he never produced it, just keep repeating it like a mindless idiot,
> that I said it.  If there was some kind of investigation involved that
> proved him innocent, as Antonio described, I know nothing about it, nor did
> the police in either state.  That was another Antonio LIE.  If he was
> investigated for child abuse as he claimed, it was because a neighbor or one
> of the people in his cong turned him in.
>

> --
> "Douglas Berry" <penguin_...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote
> in messagenews:219lk2puglfs73bvi...@4ax.com...> On  2 Nov 2006 08:50:16 -0800 "Jabriol" Antonio L
> > Santana<jabrioluse...@gmail.com> said
> > the following in alt.atheism and I was immediately reminded of 1,000
> > Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...
>
> >>You reposted this message 44 times in three different groups last
> >>nig,t.
>
> > You keep changing accounts. asshole.
>
> > Here's a clue:  nobody cares.
> > You could die tonight and you would not
> > be mourned.

MadMonkey

Sep 7, 2011, 6:44:43 PM9/7/11

And this how you fight the "cult"? After 30 years you needed counseling,
what a pity.

KabukiBob

Sep 7, 2011, 6:48:44 PM9/7/11
On Sep 6, 9:54 pm, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> Parrish *~ wrote:
>
> > "Giskard Romanov" <jabriol2...@gmail.com> wrote in message
And here he goes showing his true self.

Speaking of kooks, MM, seems you are one yourself. You get upset that
finally Antonio gets off usenet and you post THIS stuff? That is way
too emotional for a supposed casual observer.

Moe

MadMonkey

Sep 7, 2011, 6:50:28 PM9/7/11
Exactly,

> He's a lying little
> pervert. The real truth is that the letters did absolutely nothing except bring
> the elder's attention to his vile posts. There is no way they would take action
> just on the basis of the letters.

Apparently they did. Your Expertise is lacking.

> If he actually did get into trouble, he did
> it all by himself, being defiant all the way. No one but a complete mental
> idiot would continue on the way he did while he was investigated. THAT is what
> they look at.

I have heard this so many time, Here is a variation, "She wasn't raped
by me, it was consensual, she dressed fro action, she french kiss me,
Man oh Man she was begging for it"

And I see you enjoy picking on Mental idiots. So if a child fall into a
Well and dies, that is ok with you, after all children shouldn't be
walking and playing next to them. Yeah I got you.

KabukiBob

Sep 7, 2011, 6:53:20 PM9/7/11
On Sep 7, 9:24 am, Annointed Remnant <Annointed_mem...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
> In article <j47cnp$ce...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...
>

> >"Annointed Remnant" <Annointed_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <4e66d...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...

> >> After reading a thousand of his lies, one tends not to believe the lying
> >> little
> >> shit.  Let's see how long he stops posting...
>
> >He pulled this before about 10 years ago when someone called his KH and
> >complained about him.  He told everyone goodbye, he had to leave, they had
> >gotten him into trouble, acted angry etc.  A week later he was back with a
> >different nym, or I should say sock-puppet..  He denied he was Jabriol but
> >his poor English and same old nasty mean spirited posts gave him away. He
> >finally admitted it was him.
>
> He will be back.  Wanna take bets on who spots him first?

He sounds like a drama queen.

Why am I not surprised?

> >> So true.  Maybe you can e-mail him and goad him into committing some
> >> heinous
> >> crime.
>
> >Or goad him into seeking professional counseling which is what I hope the
> >elders can do, before Antonio blows a gasket, goes postal, and kills
> >someone.
>
> Most elders are strictly opposed to mental health counseling or even taking any
> type of medication to help mental disorders.  The reason of course is that the
> counselor will realize that the cult is harmful to them and may try to help them
> get out.

Same with Scientology. Carol's comment about the blood transfusions
is also correct. Too many people, including children, became human
sacrifices on the altar or JW.

> Here is an excellent article about JWs and their use of mind control:http://www.freeminds.org/psychology/mind-control/mind-control-or-brai...

> >> Speaking of blood, you do know that JWs are not allowed to accept blood
> >> transfusions, even in life threatening emergencies?  Do you have any idea
> >> how
> >> many children and pregnant women have died because of the nicety nice JW
> >> 'religion?'
>
> >You can be sure he doesn't care.  He'll say it was their choice to die, to
> >commit a form of "religious" suicide. Never admitting to himself it was the
> >brainwashing that caused it, not rational thinking.  He and Antonio are cut
> >from the same cloth.
>
> He certainly sees a lot of himself in Antonio.  He imagined that Antonio was
> being 'picked on' by you and me, ignoring all the facts that proved otherwise.
> For Antonio's sake, he should stay in the cult because leaving it abruptly will
> create significant problems for him.  The usual advice is to slowly withdraw,
> while attending meetings less and less.  Some sort of exit counseling is
> necessary in many cases.

MM doesn't seem to be the impartial observer he claims he is.

Moe

KabukiBob

Sep 7, 2011, 6:55:53 PM9/7/11
On Sep 7, 10:43 am, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> Annointed Remnant wrote:
> > In article <4e66d...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...

> >> Parrish *~ wrote:
>
> >> Talking about intelligence, did  she not
> >> read Antonio was not allowed to post by his
> >> church leaders? I thought AR and Her would
> >> open up the wine bottles. There nothing to
> >> prove. Its over.
>
> > After reading a thousand of his lies, one tends not to believe the lying little
> > shit.  Let's see how long he stops posting...
>
> >> And very bad for them. A loon in darkness
> >> is much more dangerous than 100 kooks in
> >> the light.
>
> > So true.  Maybe you can e-mail him and goad him into committing some heinous
> > crime.
>
> Nope, you doing it all well are your own, but let me ask you this, will
> you take the blame if he harm another or kill himself.

Wouldn't that be his EVOLUTIONARY INSTINCT, right MM?

How's that excuse working now, hypocrite?

Moe

MadMonkey

Sep 7, 2011, 7:00:05 PM9/7/11
>--

Well it doesn't matter anymore does it? But if you are entertained with
Pulp fiction, don't let me stop you :-) After all, you probably read the
Story where AR was forcefully drafted. So Moe, do you any nice cruel
JW's jokes.

Or maybe you want to share an American food recipe? I make a mean
american hamburger, ARJW is about food know.

<o)))))>{

Sep 7, 2011, 7:25:45 PM9/7/11

> If your husband needs any tips with the grill, I probably can help. I do
> quite
> a bit of cooking on the grill, most of it charcoal. I also have a smoker.

Our biggest challenge is BBQ chicken on the grill. Split or quarters,... we
can't get them right. We baste them but we always end up with them raw
around the bone, or dried out or if we use less briquettes and damp them
down... the briquettes die out before the chicken is cooked. We just can't
get it right. We have a small round BBQ grill with a top and a larger
oblong one. We were disappointed every time. How do you do chicken
quarters and halves to make them tender and cooked all the way through
without the meat drying out? Any suggestions would be helpful.

We had a smoker but finally sold it. We just weren't using it enough. It
was also too large to take camping with us.

When I lived on L.I. my family always smoked eels and fish. Delicious. :0)

<o)))))>{

Sep 7, 2011, 7:47:40 PM9/7/11

"KabukiBob" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

* When you have gmail email accounts it doesn't matter what ISP you use.
You can delete your messages. Google doesn't care who your ISP is.

Google isn't set up to
allow non verified accounts to delete messages outside of the ISP-
related account.

* Not so. When you register with Google to post using their posting
service, all you need is a working email account. They don't ask for your
ISP info. When you post, they would automatically pick up your IS #.

Moe

--
Speaking at 'Bible Students' convention in Winnipeg, Manitoba in the early
1920's, Rutherford (Jehovah's Witness) described a Jew as 'the hooked-nosed,

Annointed Remnant

Sep 8, 2011, 8:01:27 AM9/8/11
In article <d10e1cb4-d0df-4442...@j1g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
KabukiBob says...

>On Sep 5, 4:42=A0pm, "Ips-Switch" <Ips-Swi...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> "KabukiBob" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>

>One small problem with that one Carol. How did he remove his messages
>from Google under his cancelled ISP service? Google isn't set up to
>allow non verified accounts to delete messages outside of the ISP-
>related account.

It most certainly can be done.

Annointed Remnant

Sep 8, 2011, 8:15:24 AM9/8/11
In article <4e67...@news.x-privat.org>, MadMonkey says...

>Annointed Remnant wrote:
>>
>> The usual advice is to slowly withdraw,
>> while attending meetings less and less.
>> Some sort of exit counseling is
>> necessary in many cases.
>
>And this how you fight the "cult"? After
>30 years you needed counseling,
>what a pity.

So, rather than introduce something intelligent, you resort to childish insults?

Annointed Remnant

Sep 8, 2011, 8:39:44 AM9/8/11
In article <714eeaa0-506f-42f0...@s12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
KabukiBob says...

>MM doesn't seem to be the impartial
>observer he claims he is.

Nor does he live in Italy.

Annointed Remnant

Sep 8, 2011, 9:39:39 AM9/8/11
In article <j48uho$tf5$1...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...

>"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
>>
>> If your husband needs any tips with
>> the grill, I probably can help. I do
>> quite a bit of cooking on the grill,
>> most of it charcoal. I also have a
>> smoker.
>
>Our biggest challenge is BBQ chicken on
>the grill. Split or quarters,... we
>can't get them right. We baste them but
>we always end up with them raw around
>the bone, or dried out or if we use less
>briquettes and damp them down... the
>briquettes die out before the chicken is
>cooked. We just can't get it right. We
>have a small round BBQ grill with a top
>and a larger oblong one. We were
>disappointed every time. How do you do
>chicken quarters and halves to make
>them tender and cooked all the way
>through without the meat drying out?
>Any suggestions would be helpful.

Chicken has always been a problem with me too. Be sure you don't put the
chicken directly over the coals; you will need indirect heat. Either one of
your cookers will work fine. The oblong one will probably be the easiest to
control. Build a small fire on one side and cook the meat on the other. Get an
oven thermometer and place it near the meat. That way you can regulate the air
intake and exhaust to get the proper temperature, and regulate the height of the
coals if it is adjustable. On chicken halves and quarters, place a tent of
tinfoil over them until they are nearly done.

With thighs, I always get them with skins on, which helps prevent them from
drying out. With boneless chicken breasts, pound them or squash them till
they're flat. That way, they'll cook evenly. Marinating them for several hours
or overnight helps too. Also, allow the chicken to reach room temperature
before cooking.

The best way to cook chicken on the grill is to pop a beer can and drink half of
it and put the can in the cavity of the chicken. The chicken will be sitting
upright with neck up and legs down, surrounding a can of beer. Baste the
chicken with your favorite marinade and cook away. You'll need to rotate the
chicken around at least once so it browns nicely on all sides. The evaporating
beer keeps it moist. You can buy a beer can rack just for that purpose in some
stores; keeps the chicken from falling over. I bought one in K-Mart.

I bought a remote thermometer in Sears that can be read outside of the grill.
The probe is placed inside the meat with a wire leading outside the grill. The
temperature can then be read without opening the grill. Remember, don't open
the grill any more than you have to. Don't be discouraged by some flubs. I was
terrible at first but now do very well many different kinds of meat and
vegetable. Don't foget, onions, mushrooms, squash, peppers, corn, all taste
great cooked on an outdoor grill.

>We had a smoker but finally sold it.
>We just weren't using it enough. It
>was also too large to take camping
>with us.

I don't use mine all that often either, mostly because it is an all day affair.
But its the only way to slow cook meat. That reminds me... I have slab of beef
ribs in the freezer. Hmmmm...

>When I lived on L.I. my family always
>smoked eels and fish. Delicious. :0)

I've never done eels. I did have some when in England though.

Greegor

Sep 8, 2011, 9:49:02 AM9/8/11
Moe > One small problem with that one Carol.
Moe > How did he remove his messages from
Moe > Google under his cancelled ISP service?
Moe > Google isn't set up to allow non verified
Moe > accounts to delete messages outside
Moe > of the ISP-related account.

AR > It most certainly can be done.

Please explain how!

MadMonkey

Sep 8, 2011, 9:54:41 AM9/8/11
No. It was a question. Did you go to counseling? And if you did it was a

<o)))))>{

Sep 8, 2011, 1:47:49 PM9/8/11

"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

Thanks. I will definitely give this a try. I need to get an oven
thermometer.

> With thighs, I always get them with skins on, which helps prevent them
> from
> drying out. With boneless chicken breasts, pound them or squash them till
> they're flat. That way, they'll cook evenly. Marinating them for several
> hours
> or overnight helps too. Also, allow the chicken to reach room temperature
> before cooking.
>
> The best way to cook chicken on the grill is to pop a beer can and drink
> half of
> it and put the can in the cavity of the chicken. The chicken will be
> sitting
> upright with neck up and legs down, surrounding a can of beer. Baste the
> chicken with your favorite marinade and cook away. You'll need to rotate
> the
> chicken around at least once so it browns nicely on all sides. The
> evaporating
> beer keeps it moist. You can buy a beer can rack just for that purpose in
> some
> stores; keeps the chicken from falling over. I bought one in K-Mart.

Man, that sounds great. I saw those racks to "beer" cook chicken. They're
only a few bucks. A small chicken should fit under the top of the larger
grill.

> I bought a remote thermometer in Sears that can be read outside of the
> grill.
> The probe is placed inside the meat with a wire leading outside the grill.
> The
> temperature can then be read without opening the grill. Remember, don't
> open
> the grill any more than you have to. Don't be discouraged by some flubs.
> I was
> terrible at first but now do very well many different kinds of meat and
> vegetable. Don't foget, onions, mushrooms, squash, peppers, corn, all
> taste
> great cooked on an outdoor grill.

We grill most of those, including sweet potates, split with a dab of butter
and enclosed in foil. We're experimenting and learning grill cooking. Even
fish comes out great on the grill and only takes minutes.

>>We had a smoker but finally sold it.
>>We just weren't using it enough. It
>>was also too large to take camping
>>with us.
>
> I don't use mine all that often either, mostly because it is an all day
> affair.
> But its the only way to slow cook meat. That reminds me... I have slab
> of beef
> ribs in the freezer. Hmmmm...

There you go! :) On this next camping trip coming up I have a large rack
of pork ribs. Fabulous on the grill smothered in BBQ sauce. If I still had
the smoker, this is the time of year to do it........ it's finally below 90
out there.

>>When I lived on L.I. my family always
>>smoked eels and fish. Delicious. :0)
>
> I've never done eels. I did have some when in England though.

Smoked eels are delicious and very tender. I wish I could buy them locally.

<o)))))>{

Sep 8, 2011, 1:54:52 PM9/8/11

"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
He's probably one of Jabriol's relatives. He has one or two sons living in
the same city.

--
(Mk. 3:210) and that among Jesus' last words was the pained outburst: 'My
God my God, Why hast thou forsaken me? -- a poignant lament of a man who had

Annointed Remnant

Sep 8, 2011, 3:25:11 PM9/8/11
In article <j4avh9$tkv$1...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...

>"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
>> In article
>> <714eeaa0-506f-42f0...@s12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
>> KabukiBob says...
>>>

>>>MM doesn't seem to be the impartial
>>>observer he claims he is.
>>
>> Nor does he live in Italy.
>>

>He's probably one of Jabriol's relatives. He has one or two sons living in
>the same city.

Take his peanuts away and he acts like a mad monkey. Heh.

<o)))))>{

Sep 8, 2011, 5:26:35 PM9/8/11

"Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
Maybe he wants some of those bananas Antonio Santana use to talk about. You
know, the ones that he suggested people feed to those bi-racial "black
bastard human wannabes" and "baboons." :ž

I believe this MM is either a Jabriol sock-puppet, or one of his sons. He
went on the attack before he even knew what was going on. And he knows too
much about Jabriol's mental problems to be a stranger to Jabbers.

--
WARNING:
This is the kind of people (see below) you let into your home when you open

"Read this carefully Bitch. You don't want to mess with me, this is
your second warning, I am not a JW you can intimidate by writing letters.
I do not live in your country where you can make false police claims.
You will do good to keep me in your Killfile. And when I speak you keep
your mouth shut Woman!" -= MadMonkey =-

Kent Wills

Sep 8, 2011, 7:21:19 PM9/8/11
At one time, not so long ago, MadMonkey <MadM...@monkeyismad.org>
wrote:

[...]

>Tell us Kent, o.k a trivia question for Americans, your Mensa material
>right? Name the one religious organization that fought for an won first
>amendments right int USA many time over, but are not allowed to post
>Usenet because they are mean and evil and all a bunch of Sociopath? who
>want to suck your blood?

Since sucking of blood would be equal to the eating of blood, it
can't be the Jehovah's Witnesses.
I'm going to guess the Mormons.

>You are right it those %^&( JW's

Impossible. The criteria you set in your question makes your
answer impossible.

--
Death: Weight doesn't come into it. My steed has carried armies. My
steed has carried cities. Yea, he hath carried all things in their due

War: Why not?

Death: It's a matter of the look of the thing.

War: It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it, the One Horseman
and Three Pedestrians of the Apocalypse.

(from Sourcery, by Terry Pratchett)

MadMonkey

Sep 8, 2011, 7:21:13 PM9/8/11
<o)))))>{ wrote:

> "Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
>> In article <j4avh9$tkv$1...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...
>>>

>>> "Annointed Remnant" <Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

>>> He's probably one of Jabriol's relatives. He has one or two sons
>>> living in
>>> the same city.
>>
>> Take his peanuts away and he acts like a mad monkey. Heh.
>>

> Maybe he wants some of those bananas Antonio Santana use to talk about.
> You know, the ones that he suggested people feed to those bi-racial
> "black bastard human wannabes" and "baboons." :ţ
>
> I believe this MM is either a Jabriol sock-puppet, or one of his sons.
> He went on the attack before he even knew what was going on. And he
> knows too much about Jabriol's mental problems to be a stranger to Jabbers.
>
> --
> WARNING:
> This is the kind of people (see below) you let into your home when you open
> the door to a Jehovah's Witness. This person (below) is admired by
> a Jehovah's Witnesses online. The type of friend he would bring
> into your home. Do you want him in your home? Do you want him
> libeling and threatening your grandmother?:
>
> "Read this carefully Bitch. You don't want to mess with me, this is
> your second warning, I am not a JW you can intimidate by writing letters.
> I do not live in your country where you can make false police claims.
> You will do good to keep me in your Killfile. And when I speak you keep
> your mouth shut Woman!" -= MadMonkey =-
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Oh Mary Mother of the Christ,
Antonio is Gone and now I am the target. Lady You have no idea, what
your messing with. So you can see a remailers and since you are watching
for Jabriol under every stone, I will make it worth your while.

But just of curiosity, I thought JW's knock on door with JW's no matter
LOLOLOL. This really does beat AUK. I can write a whole thesis on
paranoia addictiva

MM

Greegor

Sep 8, 2011, 9:57:25 PM9/8/11
On Sep 8, 6:21 pm, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> <o)))))>{ wrote:
>
> > "Annointed Remnant" <Annointed_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <j4avh9$tk...@news.datemas.de>, <o\)\)\)\)\)>{ says...

> >> Take his peanuts away and he acts like a mad monkey.  Heh.
>
> > Maybe he wants some of those bananas Antonio Santana use to talk about.
> > You know, the ones that he suggested people feed to those bi-racial
> > "black bastard human wannabes" and "baboons."   :þ
>
> > I believe this MM is either a Jabriol sock-puppet, or one of his sons.
> > He went on the attack before he even knew what was going on.  And he
> > knows too much about Jabriol's mental problems to be a stranger to Jabbers.
>
> > --
> > WARNING:
> > This is the kind of people (see below) you let into your home when you open
> > the door to a Jehovah's Witness. This person (below) is admired by
> > a Jehovah's Witnesses online. The type of friend he would bring
> > into your home. Do you want him in your home? Do you want him
> > libeling and threatening your grandmother?:
>
> > "Read this carefully Bitch. You don't want to mess with me, this is
> > your second warning, I am not a JW you can intimidate by writing letters.
> > I do not live in your country where you can make false police claims.
> > You will do good to keep me in your Killfile. And when I speak you keep
> > your mouth shut Woman!"  -= MadMonkey =-
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA  Oh Mary Mother of the Christ,
> Antonio is Gone and now I am the target. Lady You have no idea, what
> your messing with. So you can see a remailers and since you are watching
> for Jabriol under every stone, I will make it worth your while.
>
> But just of curiosity, I thought JW's knock on door with JW's no matter
> LOLOLOL. This really does beat AUK. I can write a whole thesis on
> paranoia addictiva

The rescue fantasy of posting on usenet is absurd.
How many JW's do you think Carol claims she ""rescued""?

Posting on usenet??

MadMonkey

Sep 8, 2011, 11:09:43 PM9/8/11
Greegor wrote:
> On Sep 8, 6:21 pm, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
>> <o)))))>{ wrote:
>>
>>> "Annointed Remnant" <Annointed_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

>>> Maybe he wants some of those bananas Antonio Santana use to talk about.
>>> You know, the ones that he suggested people feed to those bi-racial
>>> "black bastard human wannabes" and "baboons." :ş
I would say a few hundred, all her own aliases.

Kent Wills

Sep 9, 2011, 5:28:58 AM9/9/11
At one time, not so long ago, Annointed Remnant
<Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote:

I have begun to question his living in Italy. He seems confused
when I write in Italian.

Annointed Remnant

Sep 9, 2011, 7:52:54 AM9/9/11
In article <o2nj67laqh21keitf...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills says...

>At one time, not so long ago, Annointed Remnant
><Annointe...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <714eeaa0-506f-42f0...@s12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
>>KabukiBob says...
>>>

>>>MM doesn't seem to be the impartial
>>>observer he claims he is.
>>
>>Nor does he live in Italy.
>
>I have begun to question his living
>in Italy. He seems confused when I
>write in Italian.

I questioned it from the beginning but I gave him enough rope to hang himself.
From what he's written, he is probably a certified nursing assistant to autistic
patients. His posting time indicates he's somewhere in mid-U.S.

MadMonkey

Sep 9, 2011, 10:00:36 AM9/9/11

Still Fishing? look at a world clock, and tell me what time is it right
now in Palermo.

Kent, it is poor form to write Italian in an English speaking group. It
is also childish and immature on your part to assume anything about
anybody on Usenet. Capisce

MM

Greegor

Sep 9, 2011, 11:27:14 AM9/9/11
MM > HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Oh Mary Mother of the
Christ,
MM > Antonio is Gone and now I am the target. Lady You have no idea,
what
MM > your messing with. So you can see a remailers and since you are
watching
MM > for Jabriol under every stone, I will make it worth your while.
MM >
MM > But just of curiosity, I thought JW's knock on door with JW's no
matter
MM > LOLOLOL. This really does beat AUK. I can write a whole thesis on
MM > paranoia addictiva

G > The rescue fantasy of posting on usenet is absurd.
G > How many JW's do you think Carol claims she ""rescued""?
G > Posting on usenet??

MM > I would say a few hundred, all her own aliases.

I realize that JW's are easy to hate, like Barney
and commissary food, griping is like a sport for many.

I have no affinity for JW's or Bob Larson, but when
I became aware that there are these people who
go around running long term HATE CAMPAIGNS
against them, I was offended by that.

Usenet is loaded with misfits, and as I have
asserted, more than half of all usenet posters
have ASPERGERS SYNDROME.

Usenet attracts sociopaths, probably because
their antisocial behavior fits in there.

They can avoid any actual social contact and
they can vent their anger or play sadistic
games with people, usually without much
repercussion in the real world.

There are several rather EXTREME examples
of this "angry aspergers" thing on usenet.

One of them even posted a hateful manifesto
describing what set off his anger and why
for YEARS he has been seeking a computer
that would contain absolutely no identifiable
information and would be absolutely untraceable.

Nobody with the tiniest bit of sense
believed his lies that he intended to
break no laws yet create a HUGE
amount of anger in others.

I do not work in the field of psychology
but after several famous internet personas
became media celebrities and were
diagnosed or revealed as having
ASPERGERS syndrome, I began
studying known aspergers behaviors
and comparing them to usenet behaviors.

Instead of merely pointing out spelling errors
they have tried beating educated people
into the ground as if a degreed person
could not be a bad speller, for example.

Spelling tends to be one of the savant superpowers
most aspergers cases seem to have, so they
play to this strength.

The hate campaigns don't by themselves
appear to be an Aspergers thing, but the
sustained effort for more than a DECADE
take a certain "special" kind of focus and
concentration that hints at Aspergers.

In the general population, Schizophrenia and
Bipolar disorders are more common than
Asperger's syndrome, but on usenet
I truly believe that more than half of all
posters have Asperger's syndrome, and
outnumber the two major diagnoses.

Usenet definately has a different mix than
the general population.

KabukiBob

Sep 9, 2011, 4:21:01 PM9/9/11
On Sep 8, 7:39 am, Annointed Remnant <Annointed_mem...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
> In article <714eeaa0-506f-42f0-9cff-b37097ec2...@s12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> KabukiBob says...
>

> >MM doesn't seem to be the impartial
> >observer he claims he is.
>
> Nor does he live in Italy.

Yeah I figured that one out myself. Something about his claims about
himself felt phony. Carol had a few things right about him.

Moe

KabukiBob

Sep 9, 2011, 4:24:13 PM9/9/11

Use small words. Gaggie has a problem dealing with simple directions.
I tried telling him once how to find a specific news article through
Google and used simple directions. He failed to find what was easily
found by others.

But then gaggie's motives in this are pretty obvious.

Moe

KabukiBob

Sep 9, 2011, 4:57:01 PM9/9/11
Irony about your many projections and your own motives for what you do
on usenet noted.

Moe

Greegor

Sep 10, 2011, 2:00:39 AM9/10/11
MM > HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA
MM > Oh Mary Mother of the Christ,
MM > Antonio is Gone and now I am the target.
MM > Lady You have no idea, what your messing
MM > with. So you can see a remailers and since
MM > you are watching for Jabriol under every
MM > stone, I will make it worth your while.
MM >
MM > But just of curiosity, I thought JW's knock
MM > on door with JW's no matter LOLOLOL.
MM > This really does beat AUK. I can write a
MM > whole thesis on paranoia addictiva

G > The rescue fantasy of posting on usenet is absurd.
G > How many JW's do you think Carol claims she ""rescued""?
G > Posting on usenet??
G >

MM > I would say a few hundred, all her own aliases.

G > I realize that JW's are easy to hate, like Barney
G > and commissary food, griping is like a sport for many.
G >
G > I have no affinity for JW's or Bob Larson, but when
G > I became aware that there are these people who
G > go around running long term HATE CAMPAIGNS
G > against them, I was offended by that.
G >
G > Usenet is loaded with misfits, and as I have
G > asserted, more than half of all usenet posters
G > have ASPERGERS SYNDROME.
G >
G > Usenet attracts sociopaths, probably because
G > their antisocial behavior fits in there.
G >
G > They can avoid any actual social contact and
G > they can vent their anger or play sadistic
G > games with people, usually without much
G > repercussion in the real world.
G >
G > There are several rather EXTREME examples
G > of this "angry aspergers" thing on usenet.
G >
G > One of them even posted a hateful manifesto
G > describing what set off his anger and why
G > for YEARS he has been seeking a computer
G > that would contain absolutely no identifiable
G > information and would be absolutely untraceable.
G >
G > Nobody with the tiniest bit of sense
G > believed his lies that he intended to
G > break no laws yet create a HUGE
G > amount of anger in others.
G >
G > I do not work in the field of psychology
G > but after several famous internet personas
G > became media celebrities and were
G > diagnosed or revealed as having
G > ASPERGERS syndrome, I began
G > studying known aspergers behaviors
G > and comparing them to usenet behaviors.
G >
G > Instead of merely pointing out spelling errors
G > they have tried beating educated people
G > into the ground as if a degreed person
G > could not be a bad speller, for example.
G >
G > Spelling tends to be one of the savant superpowers
G > most aspergers cases seem to have, so they
G > play to this strength.
G >
G > The hate campaigns don't by themselves
G > appear to be an Aspergers thing, but the
G > sustained effort for more than a DECADE
G > take a certain "special" kind of focus and
G > concentration that hints at Aspergers.
G >
G > In the general population, Schizophrenia and
G > Bipolar disorders are more common than
G > Asperger's syndrome,  but on usenet
G > I truly believe that more than half of all
G > posters have Asperger's syndrome, and
G > outnumber the two major diagnoses.
G >
G > Usenet definately has a different mix than
G > the general population.

Moe > Irony about your many projections and your
Moe > own motives for what you do on usenet noted.

Yes, Moe, please make officious notes!

Greegor

Sep 10, 2011, 2:09:09 AM9/10/11
> MM doesn't seem to be the impartial
> observer he claims he is.

> Nor does he live in Italy.

Moe > Yeah I figured that one out myself.
Moe > Something about his claims about
Moe > himself felt phony.
Moe > Carol had a few things right about him.

Moe reports what she reads in the tea leaves as fact.

Watch Moe post MM's street address
and then turn around and accuse MM
of stalking her.

Moe's been there, done that.

MadMonkey

Sep 10, 2011, 3:42:49 AM9/10/11

Does she has a pass -pass- passport?

Greegor

Sep 10, 2011, 11:29:24 AM9/10/11
On Sep 10, 2:42 am, MadMonkey <MadMon...@monkeyismad.org> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> >> MM doesn't seem to be the impartial
> >> observer he claims he is.
>
> >> Nor does he live in Italy.
>
> > Moe > Yeah I figured that one out myself.
> > Moe > Something about his claims about
> > Moe > himself felt phony.
> > Moe > Carol had a few things right about him.
>
> > Moe reports what she reads in the tea leaves as fact.
>
> > Watch Moe post MM's street address
> > and then turn around and accuse MM
> > of stalking her.

MM > Moe's been there, done that.

MM > Does she has a pass -pass- passport?

Maureen McAllister of Dardanelle Arkansas prefers
to instigate OTHERS to do her dirty work FOR HER.

Speaking of that, Moe, your Daddy Frank needs your
help in the bathroom again! Bring another roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr1ku07Eybo

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174409_1590888229_2586567_n.jpg

willssun

Sep 11, 2011, 8:07:37 PM9/11/11
On 11-09-09 04:28 AM, Kent Wills wrote:
> He seems confused
> when I write in Italian.

"My name is Kent Wills. I live near Des Moines, Iowa in the USA.
I teach American History to middle school children. I have a wife,
Lindsay, who is a psychologist with the Fifth Judicial District in
Des Moines.
Lindsay and I have a son, Richard, who will turn nine years old
in a little over two weeks (March 23rd to be exact). They grow up
so fast!
If you want to know anything else, just ask. Odds are I'll
answer any questions."

willssun

Sep 11, 2011, 8:09:32 PM9/11/11
On 11-09-08 06:21 PM, Kent Wills wrote:

> Impossible. The criteria you set in your question makes your
> answer impossible.

willssun

Sep 11, 2011, 8:12:27 PM9/11/11
On 11-09-09 03:57 PM, KabukiBob wrote:
> Irony about your many projections a

Why do you stalk Bob Larson for 26 years?

Why do you support garage burglar Kent Wills?

Why do you stammer?

willssun

Sep 11, 2011, 8:13:08 PM9/11/11
On 11-09-09 03:24 PM, KabukiBob wrote:
> Use small words.

willssun

Sep 11, 2011, 8:13:25 PM9/11/11
On 11-09-09 03:21 PM, KabukiBob wrote:
> Yeah I figured that one out myself.

Greegor

Sep 13, 2011, 9:35:18 PM9/13/11
G > I have joked that next Freddy and Carol should
G > go after the Amish on usenet, knowing that
G > the Amish can't fight back anywhere, much
G > less on usenet.

KBW > You really are as sick and twisted as you present.

I'm glad you like the comparison.

[...]
> > Or like when Carol and Fred put their fingers in their ears
> > and sing loudly to avoid answering the obvious
> > questions about their contradictions.

KBW > Much as you do when the matter of your
KBW > LIE about my son's age and
KBW > the quoting of a post come up?

From: ahwe29b AT prodigy.com (Kent Wills)
Subject: Re: spiceworld reviewsDate: 1998/02/27
Newsgroups: ia.talk.misc
[...]

My name is Kent Wills. I live near Des Moines,
Iowa in the USA. I teach American History to
middle school children. I have a wife, Lindsay,
who is a psychologist with the Fifth Judicial
District in Des Moines. Lindsay and I have a
son, Richard, who will turn nine years old
in a little over two weeks (March 23rd to be
exact). They grow up so fast! If you want to
know anything else, just ask. Odds are I'll
answer any questions.

> > Griping about cults yet refusing to explain
> > what their current religion is, for example,
> > or Fred refusing to explain how he got
> > dragged into JW's kicking and screaming
> > because he is so strong of will, yet he
> > stayed in it for THIRTY YEARS because
> > he was weak willed???

> Your delusions are not going to always
> match other's reality. Ok, this NEVER happens.

> >Like Fred refusing to explain what actually
> >caused him to walk away?
>
> He did explain. Why are you reduced to LYING about this, Greg?

G > I love how you defended their schtick about
G > definition of what is a cult, even though their
G > definition includes your own PAGANISM.

KBW > And?

G > Strange bedfellows for anti-cult people
G > to cozy up with a PAGAN wouldn't you say?

> When, outside of your continued drug induced (unless you lied)
> delusions have they cozied up?
> That they agree on certain things can't, to the mentally sound,
> be seen as cosying up.

> >I'm starting to think that Carol and AR have
> >swung so far as to become angry atheists.
>
> Maybe. Does it matter?
>
> >I used to think maybe they were Baptists.
>
> It's possible, though irrelevant outside of your attempts to
> distract.

For Carol and AR to single out JW's
as being a CULT makes it quite relevant
what Carol and AR's religion is.

Just as it is absurd for Maureen the PAGAN
to slam some religion as a CULT, it is
relevant what Carol and AR's current
religion is.

> [...]
>
> >> AR was a JW, He left the cult and realizes now that it is a cult. I
> >> haven't seen anything BY him that says that being a JW should be
> >> outlawed or that anyone by being of a particular religions should be
> >> automatically treated like a criminal. What I HAVE seen from AR are
> >> evidences of how destructive and dangerous the JW/KH can be and has
> >> been to the followers and how they see other Christians.

G > Has AR Fred ever explained how 4 years ago
G > he went from THIRTY YEARS in JW's to
G > joining Carol's hate campaign against JW's?

KBW > Failed attempt to distract noted.

Since Carol and AR have singled out
JW's as a CULT, and run a hate campaign
against the JW's, my questions about
their departures from JW's are very much germain.

G > Was he weak willed to join but strong willed
G > to resign after THIRTY YEARS?
G >
G > What is AR Fred's religion now?
G >
G > What is Carol's religion now?
G >
G > Refusing to answer such questions
G > makes them look amazingly like
G > cult members.

KBW > Your attempts to distract further
KBW > PROVE you really are as mentally
KBW > ill as you present.

Nice try, Kent!

> >> AR, being a former JW himself, knows firsthand some of the teachings
> >> and how the cult works.

G > First he needs to explain how he got in and
G > why it took him THIRTY YEARS to get out!

G > Was he strong willed or was he weak willed?

G > Was he both somehow??

G > Are Carol and Fred atheists now?

KBW > Attempts to distract noted.

> >> He has good reasons to be against the cult and
> >> wishes to free the followers from the cult, not imprison or kill them.
> >> Your lies about him noted.

G > Feeling rather officious and self important again?

G > How many JW's do you think read usenet?

> As many as do.

G > Seems like a "rescue fantasy"?

KBW > So?

KBW > Let's say it is. What harm does that
KBW > do you?

Seems like you also think it's a rescue fantasy.

KBW > Your attempts to distract make it clear
KBW > that you want to avoid the discussion of
KBW > something. Usually you wish to distract
KBW > from the TRUTH about you being known.
KBW > Were you a JW at some point in your life?

Never.

Moe > As I've found out, your " observations"
Moe > have no merit or credibility.

G > Whereas YOU have credibility, because YOU say so! ROFL

KBW > She has far more than you. Not that this
KBW > means much given how often
KBW > you are caught lying.

You're biased, Kent.