COS LOST IN NORWAY!!! IT'S NOW FINAL!!!

Andreas Heldal-Lund

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

READ THIS KOBRIN!!!!!!!!!

The Church of Scientology in Oslo
vs.
Magne Berge

The appeal from The Cult of Scientology in Norway was
turned down unanimously by 3 judges in High Court last
week!

This is final and the verdict (also unanimous) now stands
for ever. It's payup time for the cult in Norway, if not
they are demanded bankrupt. You remember my lawyer who
answered Helena several months ago? He also represented
Magne in this case.

Magne Berge is an ex-scientologist who sued the cult to
get his money back. He was awarded 600.000 kroner (about
100.000 US$) and the cult had to pay all legal costs.
That must be well over a million kroner by now.

The verdict is _very_ similar to other lawsuits in Norway
against the cult, but each of them were settlement out of
court. This is the first final verdict against the cult here.

I'm just extatic now, have to get back with details later.
Now I have to get this out to everybody!

AND YOU HELENA, NOW YOU CAN COME TO NORWAY AND DO WHATEVER
YOU WANT WITH ME. I'M IN A DANGEROUS FIGHTING MOOD!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE, COME!!!!

Best wishes,
Andreas
O P E R A T I O N C L A M B A K E
http://home.sol.no/heldal/CoS/
STOP THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY! ACT NOW!!!!!!
--S---p---r---e---a---d------T---h---e------W---o---r---d--

Zane Thomas

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

Andreas,

>AND YOU HELENA, NOW YOU CAN COME TO NORWAY AND DO WHATEVER
>YOU WANT WITH ME. I'M IN A DANGEROUS FIGHTING MOOD!!!!!!!!!
>PLEASE, COME!!!!

Bwaaahahahahaha!

zane za...@die.spammer.mabry.com

see http://www.mabry.com

*** spamer busters ***

back...@dumbass.com
Eat...@yourbox.com
fo...@S.pammer.com

Message has been deleted

Martin Poulter

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

In article <33924F7D...@online.no>,

Andreas Heldal-Lund <hel...@online.no> wrote:
>READ THIS KOBRIN!!!!!!!!!
>
>The Church of Scientology in Oslo
>vs.
>Magne Berge
>
>The appeal from The Cult of Scientology in Norway was
>turned down unanimously by 3 judges in High Court last
>week!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

>This is final and the verdict (also unanimous) now stands
>for ever. It's payup time for the cult in Norway, if not
>they are demanded bankrupt. You remember my lawyer who
>answered Helena several months ago? He also represented
>Magne in this case.

Knut Vigeland. He has the sure admiration of pretty much this whole
newsgroup by now!

>Magne Berge is an ex-scientologist who sued the cult to
>get his money back. He was awarded 600.000 kroner (about
>100.000 US$) and the cult had to pay all legal costs.
>That must be well over a million kroner by now.

We on a.r.s have a word for this: "Spaink". If you win a lawsuit so
decisively that your opponent has to pay your legal costs, you are said to
"Spaink" your opponent. Scientology was Spainked by Karin, Spainked by
Zenon, and now has been Spainked by Magne Berge.

What's with the cult? Anyone would think they *enjoy* being Spainked!

>AND YOU HELENA, NOW YOU CAN COME TO NORWAY AND DO WHATEVER
>YOU WANT WITH ME. I'M IN A DANGEROUS FIGHTING MOOD!!!!!!!!!
>PLEASE, COME!!!!

He's acting, Helena! Andreas is QUAKING with fear, PLEADING for you not to
sue him. He's so full of *crimes* that he doesn't want you to expose!
Go on, Helena, SUE ANDREAS!!!
--
MARTIN L: Postgrad., amateur crackpotologist and caffeine-free celibate bon M
POULTER : viveur studying the Philosophy of Belief at Bristol Uni., England c

Birgitta

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

> READ THIS KOBRIN!!!!!!!!!
>
> The Church of Scientology in Oslo
> vs.
> Magne Berge
>
> The appeal from The Cult of Scientology in Norway was
> turned down unanimously by 3 judges in High Court last
> week!
>
> This is final and the verdict (also unanimous) now stands
> for ever. It's payup time for the cult in Norway, if not
> they are demanded bankrupt. You remember my lawyer who
> answered Helena several months ago? He also represented
> Magne in this case.
>
> Magne Berge is an ex-scientologist who sued the cult to
> get his money back. He was awarded 600.000 kroner (about
> 100.000 US$) and the cult had to pay all legal costs.
> That must be well over a million kroner by now.
>
> The verdict is _very_ similar to other lawsuits in Norway
> against the cult, but each of them were settlement out of
> court. This is the first final verdict against the cult here.
>
> I'm just extatic now, have to get back with details later.
> Now I have to get this out to everybody!
>
> AND YOU HELENA, NOW YOU CAN COME TO NORWAY AND DO WHATEVER
> YOU WANT WITH ME. I'M IN A DANGEROUS FIGHTING MOOD!!!!!!!!!
> PLEASE, COME!!!!
>
> Best wishes,
> Andreas
--------------------
Oh Andreas, the BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS I can imagine!
Now my fighting spirit grows even stronger.
Let's have a really BIG CLAMBAKE. Take two bottles of
champagne and send the bill to me :) Bid

Keith Justified And Ancient Cochran

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

In article <33924F7D...@online.no>,

Andreas Heldal-Lund <hel...@online.no> wrote:
>READ THIS KOBRIN!!!!!!!!!
>
>The Church of Scientology in Oslo
>vs.
>Magne Berge
>
>The appeal from The Cult of Scientology in Norway was
>turned down unanimously by 3 judges in High Court last
>week!
>
>This is final and the verdict (also unanimous) now stands
>for ever. It's payup time for the cult in Norway, if not
>they are demanded bankrupt. You remember my lawyer who
>answered Helena several months ago? He also represented
>Magne in this case.

Now, if history repeats itself, what will happen is:

(1) The "Church of Scientology in Oslo" will declare bankruptcy.
(2) They will move (perhaps to another city).
(3) They will re-open as something else ("Hubbard Dianetics Center", perhaps).

In this way they will hope to avoid paying the legal costs and judgement
against them.

In the US, it is sometimes trivially easy to perform this feat and avoid
paying your debts. How do the laws work in Norway?

>Magne Berge is an ex-scientologist who sued the cult to
>get his money back. He was awarded 600.000 kroner (about
>100.000 US$) and the cult had to pay all legal costs.
>That must be well over a million kroner by now.

Now, what would be _really_ interesting if some third party, say, RTC
were to pay the bills. I think certain people, like Larry Wollersheim,
would be very interested if that happened.

>The verdict is _very_ similar to other lawsuits in Norway
>against the cult, but each of them were settlement out of
>court. This is the first final verdict against the cult here.

In other words, there is now precedent. Future cases can use
this case as a portion of their arguments, correct?

>I'm just extatic now, have to get back with details later.
>Now I have to get this out to everybody!
>
>AND YOU HELENA, NOW YOU CAN COME TO NORWAY AND DO WHATEVER
>YOU WANT WITH ME. I'M IN A DANGEROUS FIGHTING MOOD!!!!!!!!!
>PLEASE, COME!!!!

Don't listen to him, Helena. He's really quacking in terror, afraid
of the "lurid blood sex crimes" that he, as an SP, is sure to be
hiding.

I think you need more: More lawsuits, more investigators, more
phone calls, more lawyers, more more more!

-- .sig and PGP Block follow. Visit http://www.dimensional.com/~janda/
^L
"Scientology is already being applied in many of the larger businesses
of earth[sic]. They have found they could use it."
---L. Ron Hubbard, "The Problems of Work"

finger -l ja...@dimensional.com for my PGP public key block.

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

In <33924F7D...@online.no>, Andreas Heldal-Lund
<NOSPAM--...@online.no> wrote:

>READ THIS KOBRIN!!!!!!!!!

>This is final and the verdict (also unanimous) now stands
>for ever. It's payup time for the cult in Norway, if not
>they are demanded bankrupt. You remember my lawyer who
>answered Helena several months ago? He also represented
>Magne in this case.

This should be reposted, for those who just came:

From: hel...@online.no (Andreas Heldal.Lund)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: 96/20/11: Latest news from Operation Clambake
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 22:48:42 GMT

November 20th 1996
Latest news from Operation Clambake

My lawyer got fax from HRH Kobrin, here is his answer:

ADVOKAT Oslo 18/11 1996
KNUT VIGELAND
Daasgate 7 - 0259 OSLO
TELEFON 22 55 91 76
TELEFAX 22 55 69 03
MOBIL TLF: 94 25 82 33

T E L E F A X

Attorney at Law Helena K. Kobrin
2501 W. Burbank Blvd., Suite 309
Burbank, California
U.S.A

Tel. fax nr. 00 1 213 960 3508

Re: Andreas Heldal-Lund - copyright. Church of Scientology.

Reference is made to your telefax dated Nov. 17 th. I am not yet
quite aware of my involvement in this matter, apart from the
fact that I, like most decent people in the sivilized and
enlightened world, would like to observe the death and cremation
of your client soonest possible.
My own crusade against your church started long time ago. As per
to-day your "church" is close to bankrupcy in Norway - partly
thanks to my efforts. A rather rewarding experience.

Please observe that English is not my mother tounge, and please
observe that I only receive 3 pages of the voluminous telefax
you maintain to have sent me. 22 pages are missing.
Based on what is said above, I humbly ask you to have these 25
pages properly translated into Norwegian before sending them to
me. Furthermore I ask you to give me specific references to the
Norwegian laws you claim have been violated from Mr. Heldal-
Lunds side - again in Norwegian.

My Norwegian counterpart, so far, has been Mr. John Arild Aasen,
a Norwegian lawyer located in Oslo. He might take care of the
practicalities mentioned above.
Finally, I do hope this dispute can find its solution before
your "church", for very good reasons, is being hounded out of
this country. Then we shall have no counterpart here to adress.

Please accept receipt of this telefax.

Best regards

Knut Vigeland

C.c.: Andreas Heldal-Lund

As far as I know, this silenced HRH Kobrin so far..... (Andreas is
having a great time rolling around on the floor laughing)

---

I've made a new press release, you can read it here:
http://www.nettguiden.no/katsider/fokus/scient_1.htm

(sorry, only available in Norwegian)

---

The clam... ehhh cat I mean, still chase the mice (or was it fish?).
When will it understand that we haven't only taken the cheese,
but already eaten it? ;) Scibstednett (next biggest Internet provider
in Norway) now closed a site with the NOTs on their server. I
have to give them my honor, they didn't bend over at first. I have
no problem with their decition, I know it was a hard one.

HEY! What a supprise! Operation Clambake suddenly pops up at
www.nettguiden.no/clambake, oooops, now I remember, I put it
there.... Hope you all check out this great news provider in
Norway, the place to go to keep informed (www.nettguiden.no).
You clams reading this (give Kobrin a hug from me and ask if she
put up that sign!) can send all your "demands" to my lawyer,
you got the address. As I said earlier, these documents are all over
the net, I can keep on changing my links as long as you want to
continue this stupid game. Keep it up clams, bet even your
lawyers are having great fun (on your cost I may add).

---

Seems like the clams now also have noticed the Fisherman Papers
and even demand that the Jive and Borkified versions of NOTs are
removed. Threats to new mirrors of Clambake includes these files
also.WOW SCARY! Bet they study them with their famous
reading technices as we write! A new quote from the borkified NOTs
are added at the end of this mail, as a courtesy to the reader.

---

Friends are coming by all the time, not only to visit me I was told,
but to check all the cars in the neighbourhood for people
who could be watching me (watch it clams, one of them knows
his karate!). Nice to know my friends are having fun (nice to
know I have frinds at all when you start thinking about it... ;)

I can't thank you all enough for the support, a message the other
day made me cry like a baby (I'm the emotional type). I only
hope I manage to live up to your expectations.
I must remind you of the real heros in this battle for free
thought and against Co$; Grady, Keith, Zenon and all the others
on the net (you are not forgotten just because you are not
mentioned now) that did the hard work. I'm just following in
their tracks. Thank's to those who really had something to
lose, but still gave it all for the sake of truth.Keep sending
your support to them!

A clam day keeps the doctor away!

---

Appendix A:

"Oon iech step ooff thees seqooence-a zee BTs und cloosters
ere-a hundled veet zee fereeuoos techneeqooes geefee fur blooeeng
zeem -- zee Felence-a Techneeqooe-a is zee must usooel und
iffffecteefe-a methud. Bork Bork Bork!"

(from the dangerous, copy protected borkified version of NOTs)

---

All the best wishes
Andreas Heldal-Lund
OPERATION CLAMBAKE -- http://home.sol.no/heldal/CoS/

Chris Owen

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

In article <33924F7D...@online.no>,
Andreas Heldal-Lund <hel...@online.no> wrote:

>AND YOU HELENA, NOW YOU CAN COME TO NORWAY AND DO WHATEVER
>YOU WANT WITH ME. I'M IN A DANGEROUS FIGHTING MOOD!!!!!!!!!
>PLEASE, COME!!!!

Make sure you bring some lutefisk!

--
| Chris Owen | c...@nvg.unit.no |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jens Tingleff

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

In article <33932098...@hol.fr>, dictio...@hol.fr wrote:

> Martin Poulter wrote:
> > We on a.r.s have a word for this: "Spaink". If you win a lawsuit so
> > decisively that your opponent has to pay your legal costs, you are
> > said to
> > "Spaink" your opponent. Scientology was Spainked by Karin, Spainked
> > by
> > Zenon, and now has been Spainked by Magne Berge.
>

> You'll have soon to add, I could bet, the spainking of scientology in
> Lyon by four ex-members and the "french CAN" - its name is ADFI -
> Association de Défense de la Famille et de lIndividu.
> In France, in fact, scientology was already spainked four times, as far
> as I can count: one time with guy I do not remember the name
> (symbolically asked 1 FF plus Costs - LRH sentenced to FOUR YEARS JAIL
> for fraud etc); one time for 50000 $ more or less in a Narconon affair
> where a "patient" died; one time somewehre - missed the details for now;
> and last time in Lyon in November for around
> 120000 $ by the same four, now in appeal to-day )

Also, ADFI was awarded 50000 FFR in one case and 30000 FFR in another case.
The group to pay up? - 'Ethique et Libertee' - aka. Freedom[tm] ;-) (50000
FFR = just under 10000 USD)

Plus, of course, Dr Abgrall.

Jens

------ No PGP signature, no authenticity. Vive La France!! ---------
http://www.imaginet.fr/~jensting/. Scientology[tm]?? Check it out at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/mpoulter/scum.html *and*
http://www.scientology.org/. Report to alt.religion.scientology ;-)

David Gerard

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

On Mon, 02 Jun 1997 15:11:26 GMT, Grady Ward <gr...@nospam.tidepool.com> wrote:

:Imagine her black latex body suit. Hot with trapped body heat
:and slick with sweat. Keep stroking those curves of short radii
:and she will come.

Now, *that*'s disgusting.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/scn/
http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/scn/

Mek...@ix.netcom.com

Jun 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/3/97

Grady Ward wrote:

<Sniped>

> She will, she will! Just keep stroking her Body Thetans!
>
> Those scientologists are busy right now distributing pornography to children,
> but they will need to do more evil soon!

> Imagine her black latex body suit. Hot with trapped body heat
> and slick with sweat. Keep stroking those curves of short radii
> and she will come.
>

> Coming up: David Miscavige and Monique E. Yingling.
> Are the stories true of their tacky liaison?

Jezz Grady, I think you just managed to turn me off for life with
that last statement.

Meklar SP3

Jens Tingleff

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

In article <anima.8...@xanadu.io.com>, an...@io.com (Anima) wrote:

> ja...@dimensional.com (Keith "Justified And Ancient" Cochran) writes:

> >Now, what would be _really_ interesting if some third party, say, RTC
> >were to pay the bills. I think certain people, like Larry Wollersheim,
> >would be very interested if that happened.
>

> Now, wouldn't that be fascinating?

In Europe, the clams already have a slush-fund in operation (well, that's a
fair description of their entire finnacial operation, but you get the drift
;-) ). When they got their backsides kicked in Paris over back taxes (60
million FFR and change), they showed up in court with a cheque from an
account in Luxembourg. (The French authorities weren't having any, being
unable to verify that the money wasn't the result of soem ilegal activity
;-) )

some...@some.isp.com

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

Tilman Hausherr wrote:

> Attorney at Law Helena K. Kobrin
> 2501 W. Burbank Blvd., Suite 309
> Burbank, California
> U.S.A
>
> Tel. fax nr. 00 1 213 960 3508

This was curious to me - if HKK's office is in Burbank, her area code
ought to be 818. So, I look on my handy CD PhoneDisc, and lo and
behold, 213-960-3500 is listed as, you guessed it, Church of Scientology
International. Undoubtedly 960-3508 is one of the "offshoot" numbers
from the main line. Perhaps Helena only gets mail at that address but
in reality pretty much works out of the big blue building? Well, I live
quite near there (Burbank that is) so maybe I'll take a cruise by. If
it looks like hell, maybe I'll take pix. I don't quite know the story
here, is she officially associated with the Church? Or is she just on
retainer? Or what? I know there's nothing illegal going on here, I
just find it...curious. Also, something fairly interesting - the
PhoneDisc has a "business listing" for each entry. Most of the "Church
of Scientology" entries (various orgs and missions no doubt) are listed
under the code for "Churches, Temples, etc." The main church, the big
complex in Hollywood, is listed under "Religious Organizations EXC
Churches." It's apparently for religious adjunct groups - First
Methodist Day Care Center, Women's Baptist Bible Group, and the like.
So, if the main head church isn't really a church (by their own
definition) does that mean the whole thing isn't a religion and has some
serious taxes to catch up on?

eric
SP2

Rolf Elak

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

In <339c627f...@news.telepost.no> hel...@NOSPAMonline.no (Andreas Heldal-Lund) writes:
>On 2 Jun 1997 18:27:42 -0600, ja...@dimensional.com (Keith "Justified
>And Ancient" Cochran) wrote:

>> In article <33924F7D...@online.no>,
>> Andreas Heldal-Lund <hel...@online.no> wrote:

>> >READ THIS KOBRIN!!!!!!!!!

>> >The appeal from The Cult of Scientology in Norway was
>> >turned down unanimously by 3 judges in High Court last
>> >week!
>> >

>> Now, if history repeats itself, what will happen is:
>>
>> (1) The "Church of Scientology in Oslo" will declare bankruptcy.

>If they don't come up with the money soon, yes.

>> (2) They will move (perhaps to another city).
>> (3) They will re-open as something else ("Hubbard Dianetics Center", perhaps).

>Probably.

>> In this way they will hope to avoid paying the legal costs and judgement
>> against them.
>>
>> In the US, it is sometimes trivially easy to perform this feat and avoid
>> paying your debts. How do the laws work in Norway?

>The interesting thing about Norway is that the records of a
>company that goes bankrupt is investigated 10 years back!!!
>If they can't show them, it's jail. We also have some sort
>of quarantine to stop people going bankrupt from just starting
>with a new name. But I don't know the details on this.

I don't either, but I worked on a site where bankruptcy was a possibility
at least some of the time. The management and the bookkeepers were very
eager about a clean and reliable finance management. The consequences of
financial fraud are much more grave (IIRC) then e.g. in Germany.

With our favourite cult, I would guess that they will just sacrifice the
bookkepers to protect the moneylaunderers.

--
KoX - SP3 - Tonelevel 1.1 - Merchant of Chaos, Rank: Degrader (2nd)
Rolf Elak | Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,