Re: Loretta Dillemuth, Smith, Tucker, Serrano, Dillon

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RetzQ2

Oct 16, 2005, 11:12:49 AM10/16/05
Kent, please remove your posts from this thread. Thank you very much.

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:18:56 AM10/18/05
Unfortunately, I can't see the future. I do know that bad things happen
to bad people, and I do wish that the scum of New Orleans had all
drowned in the flood, like an Old Testament purge.
I expect most of them survived. Like cockroaches.
And they are coming to a city near you."
Posted by loretta at September 8, 2005 09:38 AM

Posted by RETZQ(2) aka Loretta Dillon Serrano at her blog misfitting.com

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:31:04 AM10/18/05
I am paging a Loretta Marie Dillemuth, Smith, Tucker, Serrano, Dillon.
The same one who runs a weblog named misfitting.com, the same Loretta
who published her web log and called it a book about the Scott Peterson
case.

Father is BERNARD DILLEMUTH and mother is KATHLEEN MONAGHAN DILLEMUTH
of CLEVELAND, AVON LAKE OHIO

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:32:20 AM10/18/05
Ok still not sure if it's you I'm speaking to? How about this?

Her oldest daughter is Evonne Smith and she is married to Stephen
Stephenson in Loveland, Ohio

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:33:10 AM10/18/05
Ok her other daughter is Jacqueline Smith?

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:34:15 AM10/18/05
>Ok her other daughter is Jacqueline Smith?

The actress? COOL!

--

Kent
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:35:20 AM10/18/05
Another daughter named Lauren fathered by live in lover Duane? And a
son named Nathan Serrano?

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:36:05 AM10/18/05
First married to Andrew Smith, then James Tucker, Live In Lover Duane,
and still married to Edgar Gerardo Serrano?

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:37:06 AM10/18/05
On 15 Oct 2005 19:26:55 -0700, anony.aut...@gmail.com wrote:

>I am paging a Loretta Marie Dillemuth, Smith, Tucker, Serrano, Dillon.

You are aware, I presume, that cyber stalking is a crime, even
in NYC.
BTW, you did a real bad job of hiding yourself.
Here's a hint for any future postings; Don't use Google as
it's far too easy to trace posts, unless you know how to get it to
insert false information. I think even Ted could do it and get it
right.
And I doubt very much that you know what changes to implement
to get false information into Google.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 3:42:17 AM10/18/05
11-13

BIG 50 in less than a one month

Happy Early Birthday Loretta!

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 3:55:14 AM10/18/05
EILEEN MARY DILLEMUTH
JULIA ANN DILLEMUTH
RENEE THERESE DILLEMUTH
DAVID CHARLES DILLEMUTH
LORETTA MARIE DILLEMUTH
MARY LOUISE DILLEMUTH
ERIC GERALD DILLEMUTH
STEPHEN DILLEMUTH

Message has been deleted

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 3:58:23 AM10/18/05
If Loretta's weblog and book were so powerful and helpful to the Scott
Peterson case, then why does the family of Laci loathe her? Why has
Loretta not been invited to any book signings? Why has Laci's family
ignored Loretta, her weblog and her book? Because she milked Laci's
death to make a dollar, and the only people who refuse to see that are
people who fear Loretta's wrath.

Maybe Laci's family has the wrong Loretta Dillon's contact information
as well? I would think not!

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 3:59:29 AM10/18/05
Yes I realize cyber stalking is against the law even in New York or say
69.152.192.25 ARKANSAS FT. SMITH US UNITED STATES PRIVATE CUSTOMER -
SBC INTERNET SERVICES

I am only responding to this reward offering below. Offered by none
other than Loretta Dillon Serrano herself AKA RETZQ AKA RETZQ2

10-08-2005, 10:18 AM
RetzQ
Usenet User Posts: n/a

$500 Reward for locating Cyber Stalker

Announcement

I am offering a $500 reward to anyone who can correctly identify the
woman who posts as "XXXXt XXXXXed" on Usenet and over at XXXXXX's site,
aka "Interested" originally. Her IP headers can be found on her Usenet
posts or I have her IP here as well.

According to her, she is married to an ex-detective. She is in the
Minnesota area according to her IP, but Ken traced it to Wichita, KS.
She claims to have a second home in California, grew up in California
and is returning there soon.

She claims to be going to the Cam Brown trial, so CG and Sadie might be
able to find her there.

She claims to a lot of sordid personal history and e-mail me for that.
I'm not sure if any of it is even true.

I have e-mails from her that may aid in your search.

This woman is stalking me and my children and needs to be reported and
STOPPED.

Any tips that lead to her identification will be rewarded as well.

(Also this one..............dot dot dot)

10-08-2005, 10:23 AM
RetzQ
Usenet User Posts: n/a

Re: $500 Reward for locating Cyber Stalker

You can find many of her posts here:

http://bogbuster.blogspot.com

She is posting there as XX, but was posting as "JXXX XXXXXd."

She gives out a lot of personal information there.

She claims to be a private investigator married to an ex homicide
detective. I think he husband's name may be George, but that has not
been proven.

She earlier claimed on the Cam Brown thread at alt.bob.larsen to be a
"paralegal."

She is supposedly in touch with Patty Brown and Ted Kaldis.

E-mail me for all the info I have so far.

Thanks.

(There appear to be several more posts by RETZQ and RETZQ2 of a
stalking nature on this board, just other threads. However, those post
are saved on the internet forever. Not to mention stalking numerous
others on the internet, who also have proof of her said stalking
saved.)

I believe Mrs. Serrano could stop all this if she really wanted too. By
simply learning to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
It really is just that simple.

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 4:00:24 AM10/18/05
Feel free to use this link to read the truth in her own words
http://www.misfitting.com/archives/
You should do this before they go what does Loretta say POOF? Do look
into the CPS visits to her home on numerous occasions regarding her
youngest children. Or you could start where she hacked into someone's
emails by the names of Alfie and Eve per her weblog. Maybe even the
stalking and attacking of Marlene Newell? This list could on forever,
but I will stop here for now.

DrNBuster

Oct 18, 2005, 4:02:35 AM10/18/05
11-13

BIG 50 in less than one month

Happy Early Birthday Loretta!

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 4:07:16 AM10/18/05
Loretta's Misfits Blogs

http://thelisalog.blogs.com/the_lisa_log/
Lisa B. Watson

http://www.ronnisrants.blogspot.com/
Vero Prior

http://hooterville-holler.blogspot.com/
CountryGirl

http://retzq.blogster.com/blogApp/?u=retzq
One of the many other blogs RETZQ aka Loretta owns

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 4:11:06 AM10/18/05
Loretta's Sister Eileen's Blog
http://www.kleesgolf.com/blog/index.php?
EILEEN KLEES

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 4:32:32 AM10/18/05
Read the reviews of her book here
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1411634535/qid=1129624113/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-3765073-4095123?v=glance&s=books

The 3 star and above reviews are by Loretta herself or her misfits. She
was even caught posting rave reviews of book without changing her
username. She claimed a troll hacked her account and posted a glowing
review of her book using her name, sure Loretta.

Message has been deleted

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2005, 4:50:49 AM10/18/05
http://www.misfitting.com/cgi-bin/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=977

This is the link to Loretta's comment about New Orleans

Wayne Delia

Oct 18, 2005, 11:37:15 AM10/18/05

Not for nothin', pal, but according to the timestamps in my news reader,
"I will stop here for now" lasted exactly seven minutes.

WMD

DrNBuster

Oct 19, 2005, 1:25:29 AM10/19/05
Not for nothing, Wayne but I was speaking about the list of people
Loretta stalks, not my posts.

Message has been deleted

RetzQ2

Oct 19, 2005, 7:00:32 PM10/19/05
The only list I see are people you think are related to me and then
lists of blogs that are spin offs of my site.

So, by that statement, you are saying I stalk that list of people? ROFL

vero...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2005, 12:06:26 AM10/20/05
Thanks very much for the link! Though, what anyone here would find of
interest in my maunderings on community theater and cats, I really
don't know!

DrNBuster

Oct 20, 2005, 2:06:51 AM10/20/05
You are welcome

DrNBuster

Oct 23, 2005, 6:33:15 AM10/23/05
And here is another misfit blog for you to read, or laugh at, you
decide.

http://www.theophany.biz/biography/

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2005, 4:48:39 AM10/24/05

drnbu...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2005, 6:28:28 AM10/24/05
Copy and Paste the entire link to see the add

http://postaroo.com/postaroo/Main?Action=VIEW_PERSONAL_AD_DETAIL&AD_I...

CITY_ID=68

Ken Smith

Oct 24, 2005, 8:41:49 AM10/24/05

> CITY_ID=68

I'll give you the fact that she's a pretty good-looking woman for her
late forties. (The hair looks natural.) If she had a face-lift, you'd
swear she was thirty-two -- I have a client who is sixty-five, and looks
like she's under forty.

It's patently obvious that she didn't put that up, though. You could
be a little more subtle about it, you know. :)

If you're going to fabricate "partner wanted" messages, why don't you
do it for this guy (http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/TED_AUS.jpg)?
He keeps telling us he's a babe-magnet, but if he had a babe around,
he wouldn't have time to infest USENET.... :)

Message has been deleted

RetzQ2

Oct 24, 2005, 11:35:43 PM10/24/05
That idiot can't even write a coherent sentence.

Am I old enough to be my son's grandmother? I guess if we were from
Kentucky!

betchi...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2005, 2:02:52 AM10/26/05
No your from Ohio that is correct. But doesn't change the fact that you
do have a son and a daughter that you're old enough to be their granny!

You'll be 50 on the 13th of next month, the oldest still at home is 10
years old. Your other two girls are grown with their own babies to
raise.

Oh and for the hell of it here's a link for you GRANNY!

Most fat people at least have pretty faces, but not you Low! ACK!

http://static.flickr.com/28/55949128_d65c61863a_o.jpg

Message has been deleted

Ken Smith

Oct 26, 2005, 7:51:29 AM10/26/05
Kent Wills wrote:
> On 25 Oct 2005 23:02:52 -0700, betchi...@gmail.com wrote:

[snip]

>>Oh and for the hell of it here's a link for you GRANNY!
>>
>>Most fat people at least have pretty faces,
>

> They do? Since when?

Not here: http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/TED_AUS.jpg

betchi...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2005, 9:17:05 AM10/26/05
Who is that picture of Ken? You? Kent? Whomever it is he looks like a
gentle giant, something about the eyes.

Ken Smith

Oct 26, 2005, 9:25:43 AM10/26/05
betchi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who is that picture of Ken? You? Kent?

The Teddious One himself -- the one who asked:

BTW, you're not ugly, or a fat chick, now are you?
--Theodore A. Kaldis

> Whomever it is he looks like a
> gentle giant, something about the eyes.

If you think Ted looks attractive and Loretta does not, I have cause
to question your judgment on anything and everything else.

betchi...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2005, 9:58:31 AM10/26/05
I don't know your friend Teddious nor did I say he was attractive or
unattractive for that matter. I said he looks like a gentle giant
period. I have said that Loretta is an ugly person inside and out many
times. Feel free to question my judgement on any and everything Ken. I
don't even know you much less give a damn, ok?

Message has been deleted

RetzQ

Oct 26, 2005, 5:17:26 PM10/26/05

Kent Wills wrote:

> You're off by a few years. She's not 49 yet.

I'm not even 46 yet. And there is something about full morning sun that
is not very flattering. Nobody would mistake me for 49 even without
make up or good lighting.

Jacqan...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2005, 12:14:12 AM10/27/05
Loretta S sometimes Mom @@,

We have been trying to get in touch with regarding Lauren. When are you

going to pick her up already? It's been 10 months and no word from you!

We don't know which is worse, having to hunt you down at every local
bar, or now having to track you down on every blog/message board on the

Internet! At least at a bar you couldn't harass people without getting
your ass kicked and going to jail. But on here, you seem to have found
your true love for life. Having the ability to harass people while
drunk and never having your ass kicked must really get you off! God
knows you spend day and night doing it!

But for the love of Andrew, Loretta please at least call Lauren! She is

still little and doesn't have to grow up without you like we did! It's
your choice of course, we already know you choose the bottle over us,
please don't do that to her too. Hugs to Nathan!

Just Disgusted,
Jacqueline and Evonne
http://static.flickr.com/29/56468493_056707b446_o.jpg

Theodore A. Kaldis

Oct 27, 2005, 10:48:13 AM10/27/05
Ken Smith wrote:

> betchi...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Who is that picture of Ken? You? Kent?

> The Teddious One himself

It's of me. It was taken on a hot summer evening of January of 1999, in
Australia (and '99 WAS a hot summer down under that year). If you look
closely, you can see sweat droppings on my T-shirt.

> -- the one who asked:

> BTW, you're not ugly, or a fat chick, now are you?
> --Theodore A. Kaldis

The context is lost here, but the comment was appropriate in context -- IOW,
the person to whom it was asked needed to be belittled.

>> Whomever it is he looks like a gentle giant, something about the eyes.

It's a dark picture, heavy on red coloration (in relation to the cyan and
yellow). I had a nice tan at the time, and moreover, you're not seeing the
green eyes.

> If you think Ted looks attractive and Loretta does not, I have cause to
> question your judgment on anything and everything else.

Ken, if you don't know that men and women have differing criteria for such
judgments, it is YOUR judgment that I need to question.
--
Theodore A. Kaldis
kal...@worldnet.att.net

Ken Smith

Oct 27, 2005, 5:42:09 PM10/27/05
Theodore A. Kaldis wrote:
> Ken Smith wrote:
>>betchi...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>Who is that picture of Ken? You? Kent?
>>
>>The Teddious One himself
>
> It's of me. It was taken on a hot summer evening of January of 1999, in
> Australia (and '99 WAS a hot summer down under that year). If you look
> closely, you can see sweat droppings on my T-shirt.
>
>>-- the one who asked:
>
>>BTW, you're not ugly, or a fat chick, now are you?
>> --Theodore A. Kaldis
>
> The context is lost here, but the comment was appropriate in context -- IOW,
> the person to whom it was asked needed to be belittled.

You mean, like Teddious A. Kaldis? LOL!

>>>Whomever it is he looks like a gentle giant, something about the eyes.
>
> It's a dark picture, heavy on red coloration (in relation to the cyan and
> yellow). I had a nice tan at the time, and moreover, you're not seeing the
> green eyes.
>
>>If you think Ted looks attractive and Loretta does not, I have cause to
>>question your judgment on anything and everything else.
>
> Ken, if you don't know that men and women have differing criteria for such
> judgments, it is YOUR judgment that I need to question.

Let us just say that both men and women can appreciate that anyone as
repulsive as you would not be considered physically attractive to either
gender.

Message has been deleted

Theodore A. Kaldis

Oct 27, 2005, 8:16:30 PM10/27/05
Ken Smith wrote:

Sorry, but my experience tells me otherwise.

Jacqan...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2005, 7:28:26 AM10/28/05
Loretta S,

Once again you have ignored our request for you contact Lauren or us.
Nathan is not your only child! I have enclosed a couple of photos of
Lauren so you will know how much you are missing.

Lauren with brother Nathan last time you saw her.
http://static.flickr.com/31/56847899_3c0aa50d5e_o.jpg

And Lauren Now
http://static.flickr.com/30/56847901_c12b50334d_o.jpg

This is your last chance before we report you to CPS AGAIN MOTHER!

People I wan you to know exactly whom you are dealing with, so here is
a photo of our Mother, it really shows her inner beauty. MOTHER WE HATE
YOU for what you have done us!

http://static.flickr.com/27/47782600_fb9b34503a_o.gif

Call us NOW,
Jacq and Evonne

Wayne Delia

Oct 29, 2005, 3:56:47 PM10/29/05
Theodore A. Kaldis wrote:
> Ken Smith wrote:
>

>>Theodore A. Kaldis wrote:

>>>Ken, if you don't know that men and women have differing criteria for such
>>>judgments, it is YOUR judgment that I need to question.
>
>>Let us just say that both men and women can appreciate that anyone as
>>repulsive as you would not be considered physically attractive to either
>>gender.
>
> Sorry, but my experience tells me otherwise.

Toad is very attractive, in the sense that a naked picture of Ernest
Borgnine would be very attractive.

shudder....

--
Wayne Delia, w...@deliafamily.net
Delta Iota Chapter Advisor, Phi Kappa Sigma at Marist College

Message has been deleted

Lorett...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2005, 1:17:09 AM10/30/05
I just wanted to have the last say for the day, carry on.

Message has been deleted

Retzq3

Oct 30, 2005, 11:05:54 AM10/30/05
Kent I too wish you were as smart as you like to pretend.

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 11:26:57 AM10/30/05

Retzq3 wrote:
> Kent I too wish you were as smart as you like to pretend.

This is not me, Kent. I only have ReztQ and Retzq2.

Any posts from any RetzQ with the number beyond 2 is a fake.

This idiot really needs to get a life.

RetzQ3

Oct 30, 2005, 11:31:24 AM10/30/05
Sorry I need to correct that I only have ReTzQ (not ReztQ), Retzq2 and
Retzq3! I do however need to get a life!

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 11:36:35 AM10/30/05

RetzQ3 wrote:
> Sorry I need to correct that I only have ReTzQ (not ReztQ), Retzq2 and
> Retzq3! I do however need to get a life!

Get thee to a shrink. YOU NEED HELP!

RetzQ3

Oct 30, 2005, 11:37:05 AM10/30/05
Oh NO I forgot to switch back to RetzQ2! I done that when I posted a
glowing review of my book and now here! oops!

Message has been deleted

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 2:50:25 PM10/30/05
I love Ted! Thanks Kent!

Message has been deleted

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 3:56:35 PM10/30/05
Oh just for being you Kent!

Message has been deleted

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 6:15:03 PM10/30/05
>Oh just for being you Kent!

>Huh?
>Try quoting next time.

Better Asshole? I said thank you for being you!

RetzQ

Oct 31, 2005, 3:34:43 AM10/31/05
Bump for Kent

Message has been deleted