Kenneth Pangborn does not have a real masters degree

Duane Jackson

Oct 5, 2003, 9:34:13 PM10/5/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message
> >Subject: Re: Kenneth Pangborn does not have a real masters degree
> >From: trevor...@yahoo.com (Trevor Viator)
> >Newsgroups: soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, fl.general, uwm.general,
> >alt.mens-rights
> >Date: 4 Oct 2003 09:43:11 -0700

> >con...@wildmail.com (R.G. Conken) wrote in message
> >> Kenneth Pangborn doesn't have a real masters degree. He is lying about it.
> >
> > Not a problem, R.G. The vast majority of us already had that one figured
> >out.
>

> Talk to your alters often do ya Davey?

You do not have a real masters degree Pangborn. Cut the crap. No one
believes that you do.

Kenpangborn

Oct 6, 2003, 1:05:57 PM10/6/03
ANother David Moore delusion:
>From: dgentlema...@yahoo.com (Duane Jackson)
>Newsgroups: fl.general, soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, uwm.general,
>misc.legal

> You do not have a real masters degree Pangborn. Cut the crap. No one
>believes that you do.

Only the people who have seen it and the courts where I have been used Davey.
And some others. Your BULLSHIT noth with ANY standing ANYWHERE!

Duane Jackson

Oct 6, 2003, 8:24:36 PM10/6/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:<20031006130557...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

Courts don't require trial consultants to take their degrees
with them to court bullshitter. You don't have a real masters degree
and you know it. http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com proves what a liar
you are.

R.G. Conken

Oct 6, 2003, 8:33:09 PM10/6/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message

> >From: dgentlema...@yahoo.com (Duane Jackson)

> > You do not have a real masters degree Pangborn. Cut the crap. No one
> >believes that you do.
>
> Only the people who have seen it and the courts where I have been used Davey.
> And some others. Your BULLSHIT noth with ANY standing ANYWHERE!

Where are these mystery people Pangborn? Why don't any of them
come to your defense? You don't have a real masters degree. If you
did you would know at least something about psychology but your
archived posts on alt.psychology are only thread after thread of
people telling you that you're a liar and wrong about every single
thing you write. Your debates there are identical to your debates
with J.P. Young. J.P. proved you were wrong 5,000 times and back and
you are still too stupid to admit it. People with masters degrees in a
subject know when to admit they are wrong. You are just stupid. You
might have gotten one of those off shore fly by night places that
advertise over the internet and aren't recognized to give you an
unearned degree that you paid a fee for but you didn't go to school
and study and learn anything. 2 minutes looking at your old posts
prove that.

Hunter Smoot L. Smoberg

Oct 6, 2003, 8:34:52 PM10/6/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message

> >From: dgentlema...@yahoo.com (Duane Jackson)

> > You do not have a real masters degree Pangborn. Cut the crap. No one
> >believes that you do.
>
> Only the people who have seen it and the courts where I have been used Davey.
> And some others. Your BULLSHIT noth with ANY standing ANYWHERE!

A masters degree for Pangborn? No way Jose! He's lying.

Duane Jackson

Oct 7, 2003, 12:03:41 PM10/7/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:<20031006130557...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

You don't have a real masters degree Pangborn.

JJGun

Oct 8, 2003, 2:53:03 PM10/8/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:<20031006130557...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

Look, you big goof ball. You don't have a masters degree in
psychology or any other subject that counts for anything. No one who
spends as much time as you do on the internet under all of your
aliases has time to earn a real graduate degree. You are a member of
the KOOK OF THE MONTH club, Pangborn! The archives shows that you
have posted non-stop for hours a day for years on end. If you have
anything like a masters degree you got it at one of those crackpot
deals like University of Portsmouth-Leeds or the University of Phoenix
online or one of those other degree peddlers like those that don't
really educate and don't really count. The archives shows you getting
your ass kicked all over alt.psychology by doctors who post there. I
read a thread last night where you were debating against some doctoral
grad who made you look like a monkey. You didn't even know the
fundamental stuff that a guy could pick up on the internet never mind
in a class room. You don't have a real masters degree Pangborn. No
one believes you. You are too stupid.

Gus

Oct 8, 2003, 5:11:01 PM10/8/03
kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message news:<20031006130557...@mb-m11.aol.com>...

Kenneth Pangborn does not have a masters degree! Who is he trying
to kid with that load?

John Gault

Oct 8, 2003, 8:04:38 PM10/8/03

"Gus" <gosp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes he does.

William Haverly

Oct 10, 2003, 10:52:21 AM10/10/03
"John Gault" <judge...@ij.net> wrote in message news:<3f84a...@corp.newsgroups.com>...

> "Gus" <gosp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > kenpa...@aol.com (Kenpangborn) wrote in message
> > > ANother David Moore delusion:
> uwm.general,

> > > Only the people who have seen it and the courts where I have been used
> Davey.
> > > And some others. Your BULLSHIT noth with ANY standing ANYWHERE!
> >
> > Kenneth Pangborn does not have a masters degree!
>
> Yes he does.

That's a lie. You do not have a real masters degree Pangborn and
why are you still cowaring behind that "John Gault" fake alias?
Everyone knows it is you. Proof of that is at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com. You Kenneth Pangbon, are a liar!

John Gault

Oct 10, 2003, 4:45:19 PM10/10/03
"William Haverly" <w...@webave.com> wrote in message
David Moore said:

> > > Kenneth Pangborn does not have a masters degree!
> >
> > Yes he does.
>
> That's a lie. You do not have a real masters degree Pangborn and
> why are you still cowaring behind that "John Gault" fake alias?

Lots of people say he does Dave. The more to rage on that he doesn't the
more mentally ill you appear. But you're used to that.