Ken Pangborn reviews books

Anonymous Sender

Mar 24, 2008, 2:45:04 PM3/24/08
http://tinyurl.com/3xzyj6

The author of the above post has published more than 190 books including
Theh Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology which was chosen as one of the
American Library Association's 2006 List of Outstanding Reference Sources.
http://michaelnewton.homestead.com/bio.html

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 24, 2008, 4:39:34 PM3/24/08

"Anonymous Sender" <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message

Why does Kent Bradley Wills have photographs of Ken Pangborn's airline
tickets to Cuba
in his personal website image gallery ?

krp

Mar 24, 2008, 5:10:40 PM3/24/08

"Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

Kunt Wills CLAIMS to be a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT on digital photo
imaging and in the CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT opinion, he claims the
copies are FAKES. But that is just the opinion of ONE CERTIFIED
AAAAAAA++++++ expert. Others have come to different conclusions although one
was only a CERTIFIED B- expert. WAY below Kunt's expertise.

dragonsgirl

Mar 24, 2008, 6:09:47 PM3/24/08

"Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
Why does it matter?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 24, 2008, 6:32:12 PM3/24/08

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 9:44:17 PM3/24/08
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:10:40 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message
>>
>> "Anonymous Sender" <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message
>>> http://tinyurl.com/3xzyj6
>>>
>>> The author of the above post has published more than 190 books including
>>> Theh Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology which was chosen as one of the
>>> American Library Association's 2006 List of Outstanding Reference
>>> Sources.
>>> http://michaelnewton.homestead.com/bio.html
>>

>> Why does Kent Bradley Wills have photographs of Ken Pangborn's airline
>> tickets to Cuba in his personal website image gallery ?
>
>Kunt Wills CLAIMS to be a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT on digital photo
>imaging

Liar.

>and in the CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT opinion, he claims the
>copies are FAKES.

The destination field was altered. That's the only claim I've
ever made.

>But that is just the opinion of ONE CERTIFIED
>AAAAAAA++++++ expert.

Since there is no such certification, regardless of the number
of times you present that lie, there can be no such opinion.

>Others have come to different conclusions although one
>was only a CERTIFIED B- expert. WAY below Kunt's expertise.

Only one other person has commented, and she took no position
on the matter.
What is the root cause of your psychological NEED to lie?

--
"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."

"Mindj" Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
as an object and NOT a human being.

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 9:46:13 PM3/24/08

Those aren't the ones on the site. At least I don't think
they are. I've not checked in months (I use photobucket for image
sharing now), so I could be wrong.
I do know I have, or at least had, the scans Kenny-Bob sent me
there.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...

dragonsgirl

Mar 24, 2008, 11:06:38 PM3/24/08

"Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same person.
And, obviously, we were.

Kent Wills

Mar 25, 2008, 12:29:54 AM3/25/08
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:06:38 -0500, "dragonsgirl"
<drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
>>> Why does it matter?
>>
>> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?
>
>One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
>images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
>full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same person.
>And, obviously, we were.

Jonezie isn't nearly as cleaver as he would need to be to play
the game he wants to play.

dragonsgirl

Mar 25, 2008, 1:31:35 AM3/25/08

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:06:38 -0500, "dragonsgirl"
> <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?
>>
>>One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
>>images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
>>full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same
>>person.
>>And, obviously, we were.
>
> Jonezie isn't nearly as cleaver as he would need to be to play
> the game he wants to play.

How obvious is that?

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 3:24:30 AM3/25/08

"Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

>>> Why does Kent Bradley Wills have photographs of Ken Pangborn's airline
>>> tickets to Cuba
>>> in his personal website image gallery ?
>>
>> Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
>> Why does it matter?
>
> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?

Our resident biker dyke hardly knows her own name.

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 3:25:27 AM3/25/08

>>> Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
>>> Why does it matter?
>>
>> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?
>
> One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
> images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
> full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same
> person. And, obviously, we were.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT was a SLIP! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPS!

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 3:26:20 AM3/25/08
"Kunt Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:06:38 -0500, "dragonsgirl"
> <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?
>>
>>One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
>>images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
>>full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same
>>person.
>>And, obviously, we were.
>
> Jonezie isn't nearly as cleaver as he would need to be to play
> the game he wants to play.

Kunt- they could remove 99% of his brain and he STILL would be smarter
than YOU! POLACK!

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 3:40:11 AM3/25/08

>>> Why does Kent Bradley Wills have photographs of Ken Pangborn's airline
>>> tickets to Cuba in his personal website image gallery ?
>
>>Kunt Wills CLAIMS to be a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT on digital photo
>>imaging

> Liar.

Sure you do. You CERTIFIED than in your "EXPERT OPINION" the images of
my boarding passes and tickets to Cuba were "fakes."

>>and in the CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT opinion, he claims the
>>copies are FAKES.

> The destination field was altered. That's the only claim I've ever made.

In your CERTIFIED AAAAAAAAA+++++ EXPERT opinion.

>>But that is just the opinion of ONE CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ expert.

> Since there is no such certification, regardless of the number
> of times you present that lie, there can be no such opinion.

But you CLAIM to have it! I think it was Mary and Bob's skool of
profeshunul images where you got your CERTIFICATION and an EXPERT wasn't it
KUNT? You are a funny little stupid Polack Kunt. You keep offering your
"EXPERT OPINION" and then CRY like the sissy you are when I make fun of your
STUPIDITY.

You are a mental case. You claim ONE field was altered. The
"destination: in your EXPERT OPINION. Yet - you claim also that NONE of the
other fields was "ALTERED." You know, Kunt, what makes it FUNNY, REALLY
funny. is that the American Eagle flight number is a CHARTER FLIGHT that
ONLY flies between Miami and Holguin, Cuba. It doesn't fly anywhere else.
Holguin IS the destination of the flight. The ONLY destination your
blithering MORON. Now in the past you TRIED in sheer desperation to use the
same flight number on OTHER AIRLINES to claim that the flight went other
places. SOTTY POLACK. We are NOT taking about Nortwsest Airlines. We are NOT
talking about Singapore Airlines. We are speaking of an American Eagle
charter flight and its ONLY destination is HOLGUIN which YOU claim IN YOUR
EXPERT POLACK OPINION was ALTERED! I have even repeatedly offered the URL
to where one can see the information. Which YOU claim, again in your EXPERT
POLACK OPINION, was also FAKED.

>>Others have come to different conclusions although one
>>was only a CERTIFIED B- expert. WAY below Kunt's expertise.

> Only one other person has commented, and she took no position on the
> matter.
> What is the root cause of your psychological NEED to lie?

She said she saw NO alterations - but felt that being that she was ONLY
a Certified B- EXPERT that she couldn't take a position.

Now Kunt - most NORMAL people would look at the document as a whole and
accept EXTERNAL verification of its contents. Most NORMAL people would look
at the website of the company managing the charter flights to Cuba and see
if the rest of the information bears out what the boarding pass says. Some
folks have. It does. Others even when to the length of calling the provided
800 number to verify it and DID. Only a rather DULL POLACK tried to run with
his CERTIFIED AAAAAAAAAA+++++++ EXPERT opinion to the contrary.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 25, 2008, 12:26:33 PM3/25/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:06:38 -0500, "dragonsgirl"
> <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?
>>
>> One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had
>> posted images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe
>> this to be his full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking
>> about the same person. And, obviously, we were.
>
> Jonezie isn't nearly as cleaver as he would need to be to play
> the game he wants to play.

You're playing with yourself again, Kunt.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 25, 2008, 1:10:24 PM3/25/08
krp wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Kunt Wills CLAIMS to be a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT on digital
>>> photo imaging
>
>> Liar.
>

> Sure you do. You CERTIFIED than in your "EXPERT OPINION" the
> images of my boarding passes and tickets to Cuba were "fakes."
>
>>> and in the CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT opinion, he claims the
>>> copies are FAKES.
>
>> The destination field was altered. That's the only claim I've ever
>> made.
>
> In your CERTIFIED AAAAAAAAA+++++ EXPERT opinion.
>
>>> But that is just the opinion of ONE CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ expert.
>
>> Since there is no such certification, regardless of the number
>> of times you present that lie, there can be no such opinion.
>
> But you CLAIM to have it! I think it was Mary and Bob's skool of
> profeshunul images where you got your CERTIFICATION and an EXPERT
> wasn't it KUNT? You are a funny little stupid Polack Kunt. You keep
> offering your "EXPERT OPINION" and then CRY like the sissy you are
> when I make fun of your STUPIDITY.

Maybe it's the same eggspurt that Kent claimed hacked into the Iowa Dept. of
Corrections
database and planted his Felony Burglary conviction record ... so he could
"catch a stalker".

Guess the eggspurt retired as Kent hasn't been able to remove the Felony
Burglary record
as easily as he claimed he inserted it.

LOL!

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 25, 2008, 1:14:02 PM3/25/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:09:47 GMT, "dragonsgirl"
> <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>> "Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Anonymous Sender" <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> Why does Kent Bradley Wills have photographs of Ken Pangborn's
>>> airline tickets to Cuba
>>> in his personal website image gallery ?
>>
>> Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
>> Why does it matter?
>>

> Those aren't the ones on the site. At least I don't think
> they are. I've not checked in months (I use photobucket for image
> sharing now), so I could be wrong.

And within those short "months" you removed the photograph
of the 1989 Bluefin boat IA 6312 WW that you claimed was yours.

Why'd you do that, Kunt?

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 5:25:34 PM3/25/08

"_ Prof. Jonez _" <the...@jonez.net> wrote in message

>>> Liar.

>> Sure you do. You CERTIFIED than in your "EXPERT OPINION" the
>> images of my boarding passes and tickets to Cuba were "fakes."

>>> The destination field was altered. That's the only claim I've ever
>>> made.

>> In your CERTIFIED AAAAAAAAA+++++ EXPERT opinion.

>>> Since there is no such certification, regardless of the number
>>> of times you present that lie, there can be no such opinion.

>> But you CLAIM to have it! I think it was Mary and Bob's skool of
>> profeshunul images where you got your CERTIFICATION and an EXPERT
>> wasn't it KUNT? You are a funny little stupid Polack Kunt. You keep
>> offering your "EXPERT OPINION" and then CRY like the sissy you are
>> when I make fun of your STUPIDITY.

> Maybe it's the same eggspurt that Kent claimed hacked into the Iowa Dept.
> of Corrections
> database and planted his Felony Burglary conviction record ... so he could
> "catch a stalker".

Kunt claimed that NOTHING in the official repoprter books, The Iowa
Reporter or Northwest Reporter could be TRUSTED AT ALL, because "West
publishing will print anything that anyone sends them." Since then he has
tried to LIE his way out of that claim and his current lie is that he is
really NOT Kent Wills that he only USES that name to HIDE his REAL secret
identity.

> Guess the eggspurt retired as Kunt hasn't been able to remove the Felony

> Burglary record as easily as he claimed he inserted it.
>
> LOL!

Now it isn't him. It is hard keeping up with Kunts LIES!

Greegor

Mar 25, 2008, 5:34:35 PM3/25/08
On Mar 25, 3:25 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:

> >>    Sure you do. You CERTIFIED than in your "EXPERT OPINION" the
> >> images of my boarding passes and tickets to Cuba were "fakes."
> >>    In your CERTIFIED AAAAAAAAA+++++ EXPERT opinion.
> >>    But you CLAIM to have it! I think it was Mary and Bob's skool of
> >> profeshunul images where you got your CERTIFICATION and an EXPERT
> >> wasn't it KUNT?  You are a funny little stupid Polack Kunt. You keep
> >> offering your "EXPERT OPINION" and then CRY like the sissy you are
> >> when I make fun of your STUPIDITY.
> > Maybe it's the same eggspurt that Kent claimed hacked into the Iowa Dept.
> > of  Corrections
> > database and planted his Felony Burglary conviction record ... so he could
> > "catch a stalker".

What is this "catch a stalker" thing anyway?
Wouldn't admitting to such a goal negate any
claim and conviction of somebody being one?

>     Kunt claimed that NOTHING in the official repoprter books, The Iowa
> Reporter or Northwest Reporter could be TRUSTED AT ALL, because "West
> publishing will print anything that anyone sends them." Since then he has
> tried to LIE his way out of that claim and his current lie is that he is
> really NOT Kent Wills that he only USES that name to HIDE his REAL secret
> identity.

Jonez > Guess the eggspurt retired as Kunt hasn't been able to remove
the
Jonez > Felony Burglary record as easily as he claimed he inserted it.
Jonez > LOL!

KRP >     Now it isn't him. It is hard keeping up with Kunts LIES!

He said he's used the Kent Wills name online since 1990?
vs.
On early internet you were supposed to use your REAL NAME.

Greegor

Mar 25, 2008, 5:39:07 PM3/25/08
On Mar 25, 11:14 am, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> Kent Wills wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:09:47 GMT, "dragonsgirl"
> > <dragonsg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >> "Reality_Check©" <Real...@Check.it> wrote in message

> >> Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
> >> Why does it matter?
>
> > Those aren't the ones on the site.  At least I don't think
> > they are.  I've not checked in months (I use photobucket for image
> > sharing now), so I could be wrong.
>
> And within those short "months" you removed the photograph
> of the 1989 Bluefin boat IA 6312 WW that you claimed was yours.
>
> Why'd you do that, Kunt?

Will you put the boat picture back, Kent?

And by the way, a copyright using a fake name would be void.
If it was a fake name.
Which it isn't.

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 7:24:18 PM3/25/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Sure you do. You CERTIFIED than in your "EXPERT OPINION" the
> >> images of my boarding passes and tickets to Cuba were "fakes."
> >> In your CERTIFIED AAAAAAAAA+++++ EXPERT opinion.
> >> But you CLAIM to have it! I think it was Mary and Bob's skool of
> >> profeshunul images where you got your CERTIFICATION and an EXPERT
> >> wasn't it KUNT? You are a funny little stupid Polack Kunt. You keep
> >> offering your "EXPERT OPINION" and then CRY like the sissy you are
> >> when I make fun of your STUPIDITY.

> > Maybe it's the same eggspurt that Kunt claimed hacked into the Iowa

> > Dept.
> > of Corrections database and planted his Felony Burglary conviction
> > record ... so he could
> > "catch a stalker".

< What is this "catch a stalker" thing anyway?
< Wouldn't admitting to such a goal negate any
< claim and conviction of somebody being one?

Well Greg you don't know the dpouble reverse Polish head fake then. It
is reasong unique to Polacks.

> Kunt claimed that NOTHING in the official repoprter books, The Iowa
> Reporter or Northwest Reporter could be TRUSTED AT ALL, because "West
> publishing will print anything that anyone sends them." Since then he has
> tried to LIE his way out of that claim and his current lie is that he is
> really NOT Kent Wills that he only USES that name to HIDE his REAL secret
> identity.

Jonez > Guess the eggspurt retired as Kunt hasn't been able to remove
the
Jonez > Felony Burglary record as easily as he claimed he inserted it.
Jonez > LOL!

KRP > Now it isn't him. It is hard keeping up with Kunts LIES!

He said he's used the Kent Wills name online since 1990?vs.
On early internet you were supposed to use your REAL NAME.

Kunt is a clone of David Moore. He's a unique Usenet personality. Right
now he's filling in for Dan Sullivan.

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 7:25:30 PM3/25/08

On Mar 25, 11:14 am, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> Kent Wills wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:09:47 GMT, "dragonsgirl"
> > <dragonsg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >> "Reality_CheckŠ" <Real...@Check.it> wrote in message

> >> Because I sent them to him after Ken asked me to do so.
> >> Why does it matter?
>
> > Those aren't the ones on the site. At least I don't think
> > they are. I've not checked in months (I use photobucket for image
> > sharing now), so I could be wrong.
>
> And within those short "months" you removed the photograph
> of the 1989 Bluefin boat IA 6312 WW that you claimed was yours.
>
> Why'd you do that, Kunt?

< Will you put the boat picture back, Kent?

He has a new 900 foot YACHT former known as the Queen Mary 2. Oh and he
also bought Buckingham Palace as his SUMMER HOME.

tjab

Mar 25, 2008, 9:23:57 PM3/25/08
In article <0%ZFj.5026$qT6....@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com>,

Are you aware that Kent has also posted scans of his own travel
documents? And that they all bore the name Kent Bradley Wills?

dragonsgirl

Mar 26, 2008, 2:44:03 AM3/26/08

"tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

So...where are they?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 26, 2008, 2:52:32 AM3/26/08

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Ask Kunt.

dragonsgirl

Mar 26, 2008, 3:39:50 AM3/26/08

"Reality_Check©" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

> "dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

Did you see them? Where did you see them? Were they altered?

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 5:06:33 AM3/26/08

"tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

>>> So you acknowledge that his name is Kent Bradley Wills, eh?
>>
>>One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
>>images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
>>full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same
>>person.
>>And, obviously, we were.
>
> Are you aware that Kent has also posted scans of his own travel
> documents? And that they all bore the name Kent Bradley Wills?

He also claimed that he had FALSIFIED those documents. Kunt gets trapped
in his serial LYING all the time. He just LIES about his LIES. What's with
this boat shit? Registration shows somebody else owns the WILLS YACHT!

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 5:08:13 AM3/26/08
DUMB BETTY

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>>>One, the nym he uses is Kent Wills. Two, I am aware that Kent had posted
>>>images of Ken's travel documents. Lastly, some do believe this to be his
>>>full name, so I had reason to suspect we were talking about the same
>>>person.
>>>And, obviously, we were.
>>
>> Are you aware that Kent has also posted scans of his own travel
>> documents? And that they all bore the name Kent Bradley Wills?
>
> So...where are they?

Like EVERYTHING with Kunt Wills, Betty, HERE TODAY - GONE TOMORROW! YOU
are about the only IDIOT who still believes Kunt. But then you also believe
David Moore. You're kind of loopy that way Betty.

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 5:09:02 AM3/26/08

"Reality_Check©" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

> "dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

And THIS TIME the polack will tell the truth???? Are you insane?

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 26, 2008, 1:44:29 PM3/26/08
Greegor wrote:
> On Mar 25, 3:25 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote in

Kent's original "eggsplaination" for the existence of the Iowa Dept.
of Corrections Burglary Conviction record in the name of Kent Bradley Wills
is that he fabricated the criminal record for himself and had it inserted into
the Iowa state criminal databases as a "trap to catch a stalker", and that
the record itself is not really based upon any conviction he suffered.

From: AHWE...@prodigy.com (Kent Wills)
Subject: Re: Question for those on this newsgroup.
Date: 1998/05/19
Newsgroups: ia.talk.misc

"Charles A. Sawyer" <casaw...@jps.net> wrote:

>How any of you live in Iowa and what part of Iowa do you live in if you
>don't mind saying.

I live in Ankeny. Been here roughly five years.

Kent

From: AHWE...@prodigy.com (Kent Wills)
Subject: Re: spiceworld reviews
Date: 1998/02/27
Newsgroups: alt.music.spice-girls

cdeez_n...@hotmail.com (CDeez Nutz) entertained us with divel such as:

>If you are not within that precise age group then your spleen will
>explode 23 minutes, 27 seconds and one tenth into the movie. I take
>it you all heard about the Des Moines, IA incident where 33 people
>died during a Saturday matinee showing of Spiceworld. Gruesome shit,
>man.

Somehow I missed this, and I live in the Des Moines area (I live in
Ankeny, roughly seven miles north of Des Moines). Guess that's what I
get for seeing the movie in Ankeny.

Kent

From: AHWE...@prodigy.com (Kent Wills)
Subject: RE: Best Pizza -- Central Iowa
Date: 1997/11/15
Newsgroups: ia.talk.misc

>too. Beats Zoe's hands down!

Where is Zoe's? I grew up in Marshalltown, and even visit my parents
there from time to time, and I've never heard of Zoe's. Do you mean
Zeno's by chance?

Kent

I'm Kent, resident smart-ass and keeper of the Morty Archive. I
reside in that mecca of entertainment, Ankeny, Iowa. I am also madly in
love, well, infatuation at least, with Catia Paganote. Lindsay is fine
with this becasue, as she puts it, "She isn't going to go ga-ga over a
hippy like you, so why should I care?" By the way, my hair is rather
short so I have no idea why she calls me a hippy.

Kent

My name is Kent Wills. I live near Des Moines, Iowa in the USA.
I teach American History to middle school children. I have a wife,
Lindsay, who is a psychologist with the Fifth Judicial District in
Des Moines.
Lindsay and I have a son, Richard, who will turn nine years old
in a little over two weeks (March 23rd to be exact). They grow up
so fast!
If you want to know anything else, just ask. Odds are I'll
answer any questions.

Kent

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 26, 2008, 1:45:27 PM3/26/08

Thanks ... I think ....

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 4:54:59 PM3/26/08

>>> Jonezie isn't nearly as cleaver as he would need to be to play
>>> the game he wants to play.
>>

>> Kunt- they could remove 99% of his brain and he STILL would be
>> smarter than YOU! POLACK!

> Thanks ... I think ....

Well agreed that removing 99% of your brain would be painful, but the
point is that even ONE live brain cell is smarter than Kunt.

tjab

Mar 26, 2008, 6:10:25 PM3/26/08
In article <TgmGj.16646$5K1....@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net>,

Here's one of them that someone saved:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kaldis/KBW.htm

As for the rest of them, ask Kent.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 26, 2008, 6:13:13 PM3/26/08

From: AHWE...@prodigy.com (Kent Wills)

dragonsgirl

Mar 26, 2008, 6:23:02 PM3/26/08

"tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

Whomever owns that page even says that the ticket is a forgery.

tjab

Mar 26, 2008, 6:35:25 PM3/26/08
In article <41AGj.6075$6H....@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net>,

A forgery by the thief Kent Wills, who says that the only thing he
altered was the seat number, trying to make people think he flew
first class.

And that after he first lied and claimed it was unaltered.

And this is the guy whose honesty you're defending?

TNKev

Mar 26, 2008, 6:58:34 PM3/26/08

that was really funny!! I like the part where you say "it is most
certainly proof that his name is Kent Bradley Wills" and then go on to
say the whole thing is a forgery! hilarious!!!!

idiot.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 26, 2008, 7:03:54 PM3/26/08

You really are dumber than a bucket of dirt, aren't you boy ?

TNKev

Mar 26, 2008, 7:04:37 PM3/26/08

defending honesty? I see pointing out stupidity.

why are you so obsessed with Kent?

you sure do devote a lot of time to worshiping him.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 26, 2008, 7:08:56 PM3/26/08

Did your mother get drunk alot when she was pregnant with you ?

tjab

Mar 26, 2008, 8:02:34 PM3/26/08

Come back when you learn how to read.

tjab

Mar 26, 2008, 8:04:10 PM3/26/08

I don't worship thieves.

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 26, 2008, 9:02:17 PM3/26/08

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Ask Kunt.

>Where did you see them?

Ask Kunt.

> Were they altered?

Ask Kunt.

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 9:58:03 PM3/26/08
Here is our pal Kunt WIlls at his MOST charming in an e-mail to me today.

=============================
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:25:16 -0500
From: "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com>
Subject: You fat FUCK
To: krp2...@verizon.net
s=beta;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=MkW/bQznF/Yi9EjHq8ALhbERLVSOPNA5F4Pi+NUeE68=; b=ALjUo29ohISV+psAMi6mrJKPDJgpPmT4vM3HC5Xq2eYf8iE8AX/lAF8UlxC+tgqYSoPMY5LXxe5tCKMeg8ha5SQBBnyI4HifoO8Rb145sSmYzVtQlwcoGpi0lPHrgNZkgtBVOmPvsGF5hmtxyLK1e7XexRqvqkyq7wbBeDgir0c=DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=kyIToVIe7YEkPMgs5OKaaO+bxYbMcEWGuVqqJFCfjVGl23khrHaFNYrJh3LDbhaHm2SfrO0RsWlPaTcWwZzfQlK0RC3NfZDtHGOOYdVD0i/JsaTxvbz3L6kJ9AyRUpz3jK5aYBQa/OSX2VuJOM1FKjkTMm9h7YFrTR7mjNO3xcI=Why don't you just commit suicide? You would be doing the world a favor.=======================================TYPICAL KUNT WILLS!!!!!

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 9:59:00 PM3/26/08

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

HEY BIMBO! Your HERO Kunt Wills ADMITTED he FAKED IT~

dragonsgirl

Mar 26, 2008, 10:19:52 PM3/26/08

"tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

I'll tell ya again, I'd rather someone break into my garage than whip my
ass.
BTW...I've had FAMILY who treated me FAR worse than Kent ever has.

dragonsgirl

Mar 26, 2008, 10:20:39 PM3/26/08

"TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That's what I was trying to point out.
Seems it went right over his head.

> idiot.

Greegor

Mar 26, 2008, 10:56:52 PM3/26/08
The IP tracks to Naperville IL to 39% certainty
and a Google corporate account to 100% certainty.
I strongly suspect it's a fake.
Now who do we know who likes to try fakes?

On Mar 26, 7:58 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Here is our pal Kunt WIlls at his MOST charming in an e-mail to me today.
>
> =============================
>  by vms172055.mailsrvcs.net
>  (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-6.01 (built Apr  3 2006))

>  with ESMTP id <0JYD001OG7P5U...@vms172055.mailsrvcs.net> for
>  krp24...@verizon.net; Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:21:29 -0500 (CDT)

>  <krp24...@verizon.net>; Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:25:16 -0700 (PDT)

> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:25:16 -0500

> From: "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com>

> Subject: You fat FUCK

> To: krp24...@verizon.net

>  s=beta;

>  h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mim­e-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=MkW/bQznF/Yi9EjHq8ALhbERLVSOPNA5F4Pi+NUeE68=; b=ALjUo29ohISV+psAMi6mrJKPDJgpPmT4vM3HC5Xq2eYf8iE8AX/lAF8UlxC+tgqYSoPMY5LXx­e5tCKMeg8ha5SQBBnyI4HifoO8Rb145sSmYzVtQlwcoGpi0lPHrgNZkgtBVOmPvsGF5hmtxyLK1­e7XexRqvqkyq7wbBeDgir0c=DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;        d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfe­r-encoding:content-disposition; b=kyIToVIe7YEkPMgs5OKaaO+bxYbMcEWGuVqqJFCfjVGl23khrHaFNYrJh3LDbhaHm2SfrO0Rs­WlPaTcWwZzfQlK0RC3NfZDtHGOOYdVD0i/JsaTxvbz3L6kJ9AyRUpz3jK5aYBQa/OSX2VuJOM1F­KjkTMm9h7YFrTR7mjNO3xcI=Why don't you just commit suicide?  You would be doing the world a favor.=======================================TYPICAL KUNT WILLS!!!!!

dragonsgirl

Mar 26, 2008, 11:39:39 PM3/26/08
39% certainty????
LOL Greg...who do YOU suspect?
It looks like Ken thinks it's Kent.

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tjab

Mar 27, 2008, 1:33:40 AM3/27/08
In article <cvDGj.23883$Ej5....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,

Would ya defend them online if they did?

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 3:19:54 AM3/27/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The IP tracks to Naperville IL to 39% certainty

and a Google corporate account to 100% certainty.
I strongly suspect it's a fake.
Now who do we know who likes to try fakes?

======================

Where do you get that? It seems very consistent with Kunt's previous
e-mails.

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 3:21:52 AM3/27/08

> 39% certainty????
> LOL Greg...who do YOU suspect?
> It looks like Ken thinks it's Kent.

Pretty well Betty. Can't see any major differences between that one and
previous e-mails he sent me. Maybe Kunt Wills is just a fabrication of David
Moore?
Anything is possible BOTH very angrily deny they are who they have ID'd
themselves as being for years. So who knows?

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 8:41:19 AM3/27/08

no.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 8:42:45 AM3/27/08
_ Prof. Jonez _ wrote:

no.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 8:43:39 AM3/27/08

I know.you worship Kent! daily.

idiot.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 8:44:30 AM3/27/08

I'll do whatever I want,you aren't the boss of me.

idiot.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 8:46:52 AM3/27/08
Greegor wrote:
> The IP tracks to Naperville IL to 39% certainty
> and a Google corporate account to 100% certainty.
> I strongly suspect it's a fake.
> Now who do we know who likes to try fakes?

LK

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 8:57:16 AM3/27/08

it says it right on the page,then he has the gall to say I need to learn
how to read? bunch a damned buffoons.

Kent said it was faked anyway,and he didn't post it to usenet,his
stalkers took it off his web page.He forged it poking fun with one of
his friends.These bastards have to try to make it look dastardly.

>> idiot.

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 10:32:35 AM3/27/08

"TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE!

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 10:48:07 AM3/27/08

if you are speaking of all the racist hate posts in ascps that look like
David,it is somebody else.Not to defend David at all but I have seen
evidence on usenet that it is another poster.

and I also believe it is LK that likes to forge Kent.

dragonsgirl

Mar 27, 2008, 11:20:40 AM3/27/08

"tjab" <tj...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

If 'they' who did what?
Kick my ass or break into my garage?
Aw, it really doesn't matter.
I know that things are not always what they appear to be.
Given that, yes, I might.

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 12:01:44 PM3/27/08

.

>>> LK
>>
>> DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE!

> if you are speaking of all the racist hate posts in ascps that look like
> David,it is somebody else

Yeah right! WHO!

>Not to defend David at all but I have seen evidence on usenet that it is
>another poster.

Like who?

tjab

Mar 27, 2008, 12:10:51 PM3/27/08

Fine, don't learn to read.

>idiot.

Your new .sig file?

LK

Mar 27, 2008, 12:12:53 PM3/27/08
On Mar 27, 10:48 am, TNKev <TNKev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   krp wrote:
> > "TNKev" <TNKev...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What are you? Kent's little bag-lapper or something?

tjab

Mar 27, 2008, 12:13:46 PM3/27/08

He said, after first lying and saying it was real, that nothing but the
seat number was faked.

Greegor

Mar 27, 2008, 1:21:45 PM3/27/08
tjab > And that after he [ Kent Wills ] first lied
tjab > and claimed it was unaltered.
tjab > And this is the guy whose honesty you're defending?

BW > I'll tell ya again, I'd rather someone break
BW > into my garage than whip my ass.
BW > BTW...I've had FAMILY who treated me
BW > FAR worse than Kent ever has.

Yes, For those of you not familiar with
alt.support.child-protective-services
a bit of explanation is in order.

Betty Jean Hammond Cook Wirsen, (dragon's girl)

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Betty%20Jean%20Hammond%20(Witch)%20Wirsen.jpg

She has expressed misgivings about Child Protection
but underlying that is a deep seated love for them.
At one time or another she has openly badmouthed
basically her entire family. I figured out that
she thinks of herself as a GEM plucked from her
manure pit of a family. She has some sort of
debt of gratitude, even before she used CPS
to adopt her grandson from her adult daughter.

BW > BTW...I've had FAMILY who treated me
BW > FAR worse than Kent ever has.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Betty%20Jean%20Hammond%20(Witch)%20Wirsen.jpg

Greegor

Mar 27, 2008, 1:37:37 PM3/27/08
G > The IP tracks to Naperville IL to 39% certainty
G > and a Google corporate account to 100% certainty.
G > I strongly suspect it's a fake.

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

Naperville IL to 39% certainty (likely a fake)

http://www.who.is

Google (California)

G> Now who do we know who likes to try fakes?

TNK > LK

KRP > DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE!

TNK > if you are speaking of all the racist hate posts in ascps that
look like
TNK > David,it is somebody else.Not to defend David at all but I have
seen
TNK > evidence on usenet that it is another poster.

TNK > and I also believe it is LK that likes to forge Kent.

LK > What are you?  Kent's little bag-lapper or something?

Juvenile accomplice?

Did you know that Kent has a son named Richard who was 10 in 1998?

He posted that.

And he has family in Arkansas?

He posted that also.

Maybe Kev is Kent's long lost son?

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 27, 2008, 1:51:03 PM3/27/08

Must have been something else then ....

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 2:00:59 PM3/27/08
krp wrote:
> "TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> .

>>> DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE!
>
>> if you are speaking of all the racist hate posts in ascps that look like
>> David,it is somebody else
>
> Yeah right! WHO!

you and/or your ring of hackers can figure it out.

>> Not to defend David at all but I have seen evidence on usenet that it is
>> another poster.
>

> Like who?

ya'll haven't even tried to see who it is have you? just jump to
conclusions and blast the nearest person,figure it out for yourself.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 2:04:05 PM3/27/08

how are we having a conversation if I can't read?

idiot.

>> idiot.
>
> Your new .sig file?

your title,King of the idiots.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 2:08:47 PM3/27/08

are you Greg's bag-lapper?

is that an admission that you have forged Kent?

C&P of one of your posts LK.

I don﹄t care what you do. I don﹄t care what you think of me. If
you jump off a bridge it doesn﹄t mean that I will jump off a bridge.

end C&P

where have I seen that dropped "i" followed by a straight up and down
line before?

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 2:16:45 PM3/27/08
Greegor wrote:
> G > The IP tracks to Naperville IL to 39% certainty
> G > and a Google corporate account to 100% certainty.
> G > I strongly suspect it's a fake.
>
> http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation
>
> Naperville IL to 39% certainty (likely a fake)
>
> http://www.who.is
>
> Google (California)
>
> G> Now who do we know who likes to try fakes?
>
> TNK > LK
>
> KRP > DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE!
>
> TNK > if you are speaking of all the racist hate posts in ascps that
> look like
> TNK > David,it is somebody else.Not to defend David at all but I have
> seen
> TNK > evidence on usenet that it is another poster.
>
> TNK > and I also believe it is LK that likes to forge Kent.
>
> LK > What are you? Kent's little bag-lapper or something?
>
> Juvenile accomplice?

41 years old,far from a Juvenile

> Did you know that Kent has a son named Richard who was 10 in 1998?

that is what he *says* his name is when he speaks of him on usenet.
I seriously doubt it is his son's real name.

> He posted that.

yep.

> And he has family in Arkansas?

yep.

> He posted that also.

good for you Greg! boy you are on a roll!

> Maybe Kev is Kent's long lost son?

OOPS! veered away with that one! I am actually a year or 2 older than
Kent so that would be an impossibility.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 2:19:37 PM3/27/08

yeah must have been something else.

what happened to you? too much crack?

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 2:58:43 PM3/27/08

"LK" <Pati...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If Kunt takes a sharp turn, the sound of Kevin's tongue popping out of
Kunt's ass would break windows in 27 states!

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 3:03:07 PM3/27/08

> tjab > And that after he [ Kent Wills ] first lied
> tjab > and claimed it was unaltered.
> tjab > And this is the guy whose honesty you're defending?
>
> BW > I'll tell ya again, I'd rather someone break
> BW > into my garage than whip my ass.
> BW > BTW...I've had FAMILY who treated me
> BW > FAR worse than Kent ever has.
>
> Yes, For those of you not familiar with
> alt.support.child-protective-services
> a bit of explanation is in order.
>
> Betty Jean Hammond Cook Wirsen, (dragon's girl)
>
> http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Betty%20Jean%20Hammond%20(Witch)%20Wirsen.jpg

Biker dyke id I ever saw one.

LK

Mar 27, 2008, 3:31:55 PM3/27/08

When you were bending over for Kent maybe?

Greegor

Mar 27, 2008, 3:56:38 PM3/27/08

BW > I don¡|t care what you do.  I don¡|t care what you think of me.
 If
BW > you jump off a bridge it doesn¡|t mean that I will jump off a
bridge.

TNK > where have I seen that dropped "i" followed by
TNK > a straight up and down line before?

The quote from Betty got munged by his browser
or newsreader it looks like. That is a browser
or newsreader quirk isn't it?

Doesn't Thunderbird give you some Kev?
We can't all use K-Meleon..

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 5:24:34 PM3/27/08
Greegor wrote:
> BW > I donĄ|t care what you do. I donĄ|t care what you think of me.
> If
> BW > you jump off a bridge it doesnĄ|t mean that I will jump off a

> bridge.
>
> TNK > where have I seen that dropped "i" followed by
> TNK > a straight up and down line before?
>
> The quote from Betty got munged by his browser
> or newsreader it looks like. That is a browser
> or newsreader quirk isn't it?

you tell me what it is hacker\stalker.

> Doesn't Thunderbird give you some Kev?

no.

> We can't all use K-Meleon..

can if you want to,it doesn't cost anything,and it is open source.

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/

I don't use the browser,I use Thunder Bird Portable.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable

dragonsgirl

Mar 27, 2008, 6:39:11 PM3/27/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Greg, you are a nasty human being. Really.
You know damned good and well that I had to file for physical custody of my
grandson AFTER DFS refused to permissively place him in my home. And you
know just as well that I was pretty much on a plan from then on out...only
difference between me and the likes of you is that the CHILD was far more
important than the hoops that were set in front of me.
As far as my family goes? Three people, I have mentioned in a negative
light. My brother IS a drug addict. My sister IS an alcoholic, and my
father DID NOT raise me. I have FAR more family than that. So 'basically
her entire family' my ass.
Misgivings? You are the one who lives in la-la land where people should be
able to abuse their chilren without any intervention what so ever, and seem
to believe that when you're caught the state (meaning THE TAXPAYERS) should
shell out thousands for storing your shit and sending you to parnenting
classes to teach you that training a cat doesn't qualify you to be a parent.
From all that I read you have showed your ass from one end of the system to
the other.
Seven years...at least....that little girl lived out of the home of her
mother because of you, and you show not the slightest inkling of remorse for
that. And then...THEN, when the grandma who she was living with had to be
put in a nursing home it was almost like you jumped for joy!
What kind of a man are you anyway?
No, no. Don't answer that...I believe I already know, and wouldn't want to
hear your minimizing line of bullshit anyway...it's so old hat I can recite
it word for word by now.
The worst part? I think you are utterly and completely PROUD of yourself!
So, yeah, I think a bit of explanation was in order here....it wasn't me who
put a little girl out for my own wants and needs...it was you and her
mother.
Don't play your ignorant superiority shit with me...you line the bottom of
the barrel IMHO.

dragonsgirl

Mar 27, 2008, 6:42:36 PM3/27/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

****Maybe you should look again...I didn't write that.

TNKev

Mar 27, 2008, 6:57:52 PM3/27/08

that is Greg and his stupid attributions,LK wrote it.

tjab

Mar 27, 2008, 7:51:42 PM3/27/08

Then bow before your King.

dragonsgirl

Mar 27, 2008, 8:38:25 PM3/27/08

"TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This isn't the first time. In fact, he does it all the time.

Greegor

Mar 27, 2008, 9:03:49 PM3/27/08
Author in question:

> I don¡|t care what you do. I don¡|t care what you think of me. If
> you jump off a bridge it doesn¡|t mean that I will jump off a bridge.

TNK > where have I seen that dropped "i" followed by
TNK > a straight up and down line before?

G > The quote from Betty got munged by his browser
G > or newsreader it looks like.  That is a browser
G > or newsreader quirk isn't it?

TNK > you tell me what it is hacker\stalker.

G > Doesn't Thunderbird give you some Kev?

TNK > no.

G > We can't all use K-Meleon..

TNK > can if you want to,it doesn't cost anything,and it is open
source.
http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/
TNK > I don't use the browser,I use Thunder Bird Portable.
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable

BW > ****Maybe you should look again...I didn't write that.

TNK > that is Greg and his stupid attributions,LK wrote it.

OK, so I screwed up an attribution.

Why are you making a big deal about two
lousy characters botched up by software?

krp

Mar 27, 2008, 9:55:14 PM3/27/08
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:55:20 -0500
From: "Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com>
Subject: You'er still a fat FUCK
To: krp2...@verizon.net
s=beta;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=eqlc3zHs4wJZDSg1Q/llWPe15GSFpoaUFuL4fU4PAn8=; b=qESFndueX9zuAoZWMQkXm3KKFVk7w1RzWWfZC8M0oueYZUPJwomoIh2PHLad1I1AV1XfupeK87NKXiaaR/wDNQl8HgSKhtiTj+BF3//UEtbXp/0mg9nq4CshXEM6v9sMBkOcsT1nvDu0+SB9GOk6hmBMnNLPbx2tPAL4p7KwT54=DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=A1QfuObuIwI52UsRD4p3yskZeNVuoqXX+D2N5xLDJue4mZdPlNZNiDWPf6uTRpb5GLIdSw1qxO4xhOEPnEx5OdafSQ5MprtuMSmL6wgzuXZRvI57lyYPubQbd7O/26Zq1S1r8pWaPZRZiBY0FJYBA+pDg/arPe6NQz57iBEszyE=X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 080327-0, 2008-03-27), Inbound messageX-Antivirus-Status: CleanYou are the scum of the earth.And like your momma I cursethe day of your birth.Time to off yourself and make the world a better place!=Now THIS ONE appears to be a FAKE.

Greegor

Mar 27, 2008, 10:54:04 PM3/27/08
> As far as my family goes?  Three people, I have mentioned in a negative
> light.  My brother IS a drug addict.  My sister IS an alcoholic, and my
> father DID NOT raise me.  I have FAR more family than that.  So 'basically
> her entire family' my ass.

What about your adult daughter?
Haven't you mentioned her?
The one who lost her son to you?

And what about this?

dragonsgirl

Mar 28, 2008, 9:32:14 AM3/28/08

> As far as my family goes? Three people, I have mentioned in a negative
> light. My brother IS a drug addict. My sister IS an alcoholic, and my
> father DID NOT raise me. I have FAR more family than that. So 'basically
> her entire family' my ass.

What about your adult daughter?
Haven't you mentioned her?
The one who lost her son to you?

***<sigh> Greg, you've been reading my posts ever since before I took
custody of the baby.
You know good and well that my daughter sined over her parental rights FOR
me to adopt him.
Why do you, now, insinuate that I TOOK him from her with 'lost'?

And what about this?

BW > BTW...I've had FAMILY who treated me
BW > FAR worse than Kent ever has.

****So? I've had family that treated me far worse than YOU ever have.
What is your point?

gposter

Mar 28, 2008, 10:08:30 AM3/28/08
Kenpangborn View profile
More options Sep 6 2002, 5:48 pm

Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
From: kenpangb...@aol.com (Kenpangborn)
Date: 06 Sep 2002 22:46:03 GMT
Subject: Re: THE SEX LIFE OF KEN AND PEGGY

>From: "No Name" noname-no-s...@nothing.net
> all sorts of information like peggy being knocked up when you married
>her kenny and that she was married to someone else when you started
>fucking her.

Try again weenie. I married Peg in 1982. Our daughter was born in
1985. That
has to be the longest pregnancy on record. Or you just made crap up
again.

clearing space

Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
From: kenpangb...@aol.com (Kenpangborn)
Date: 06 Sep 2002 22:44:35 GMT

>From: "No Name" noname-no-s...@nothing.net

> kenny we have learned that peggy ann was married to another man when
>you got her knocked up with little lola. bastard. fucking other mens
>wives.

You haven't "learned" anything Moore. Peggy was divorced for 5 years
before
our daughter was born. Try again loser. Make something else up. Now,
as you
were challenged to do 5 years ago when you made this same idiot claim,
snip

gposter

Mar 28, 2008, 10:10:11 AM3/28/08

>From: "No Name" noname-no-s...@nothing.net

claim, all you
have to do is find the state we were first married in. I offered you
a clue.
It is a state north of Florida. That gives you 49 to pick from. It was
a state
in the U.S. though Dave, so you don't have to go to Canada, that's
too far
North. And I said "state" not a territory like Puerto Rico or the
Virgin
Islands. Now all you have to do is pay $19.95 for your "internet
detective" to
run a search on me in the other 49 states. Eventually you'll find it.
Oh,
well, that's a lie. I just told a lie. The state involved, in the
county didn't
put marriage licenses from 1982 on line. Not even today, they only go
back to
1990. So, I guess you're screwed again Davey. Oh, here's a clue the
state has
winter. It gets snow and all that. Poor idiot baby. Rack your brain
or keep up
with your made up lies. It's all you've got. Say Davey did you put
this on your
website too? Shouldn';t this news bulletin merit a whole separate page
with
graphics?

TNKev

Mar 28, 2008, 11:18:13 AM3/28/08

I straight tjab,I won't bend over for you.

TNKev

Mar 28, 2008, 11:24:27 AM3/28/08
Greegor wrote:

> Why are you making a big deal about two
> lousy characters botched up by software?

why are you a piece of shit greg?

why did you go to the frinds group and post every person in the groups
name,email address and the state or country they live in?

what did the posters in a totally benign group like friends do to you?

they likely have all filtered you and\or will not give you any attention.

dragonsgirl

Mar 28, 2008, 11:39:08 AM3/28/08

> Greegor wrote:
>
>> Why are you making a big deal about two
>> lousy characters botched up by software?
>

> why are you a piece of shit greg?
>
> why did you go to the frinds group and post every person in the groups
> name,email address and the state or country they live in?

Because he's a stalker. It's pretty simple, really. Why else would he take
the time to find that info?

> what did the posters in a totally benign group like friends do to you?

What? Someone has to 'do' something to him to earn their very own personal
file on Greg's computer???
Pish.

> they likely have all filtered you and\or will not give you any attention.

He's in a happy relationship alrighty. You can tell that by the sheer
volume of time he dedicates to his online 'friends'.
He's implied that little Lisa Jr is back in the home with her 'mommy' and
Greg...boy I bet she's getting a lot of deserved attention!

TNKev

Mar 28, 2008, 1:58:54 PM3/28/08
dragonsgirl wrote:
> "TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Greegor wrote:
>>
>>> Why are you making a big deal about two
>>> lousy characters botched up by software?
>>
>> why are you a piece of shit greg?
>>
>> why did you go to the friends group and post every person in the groups
>> name,email address and the state or country they live in?
>
> Because he's a stalker. It's pretty simple, really. Why else would he take
> the time to find that info?

that was really shitty of him,those people don't have any idea who he is
and they couldn't care less about any beef he has with Kent.

>> what did the posters in a totally benign group like friends do to you?
>
> What? Someone has to 'do' something to him to earn their very own personal
> file on Greg's computer???
> Pish.

I guess being friends with Kent is incriminating in his eyes.

>> they likely have all filtered you and\or will not give you any attention.
>
> He's in a happy relationship alrighty. You can tell that by the sheer
> volume of time he dedicates to his online 'friends'.
> He's implied that little Lisa Jr is back in the home with her 'mommy' and
> Greg...boy I bet she's getting a lot of deserved attention!

they will be in my prayers!

dragonsgirl

Mar 28, 2008, 2:48:58 PM3/28/08

> dragonsgirl wrote:
>> "TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> why are you a piece of shit greg?
>>>
>>> why did you go to the friends group and post every person in the groups
>>> name,email address and the state or country they live in?
>>
>> Because he's a stalker. It's pretty simple, really. Why else would he
>> take the time to find that info?
>
> that was really shitty of him,those people don't have any idea who he is
> and they couldn't care less about any beef he has with Kent.

His 'beefs' are rather lame IMHO.
Have you spent any time reading his posting history?
Heck, forget about the 'history', I can give you some recent examples.

Did ya happen to see the post made today where he implies that I 'took' my
grandson from my daughter?
Greg's been reading about my experiences with DFS for coming on four years
now.
He knows full well that my daughter left the baby with me, DFS removed him
from my care, I filed for physical custody of the child, my daughter, still
having parental rights would have had to have been involved in the case plan
and in agreement that the child live with me, and did, indeed, terminate her
parental rights in quick time stating that she did so so that I coul adopt
him. (the child)
But, to hear Greg tell it you'd think I snuck in the bedroom in the middle
of the night and climbed out a window with the baby in tow.
Less recently he found court records (which he obviously wasn't bright
enough to read) that he 'thought' (keep reading to see what happens when he
'thinks') was my ex husband taking ME to court to TAKE custody of our kids.
In fact, it was my ex who filed to modify with custody going to me.
He takes that one hand off the keyboard and wigs out.
His 'beef' with me? I chose not to kick the grandkid to the curb to
'defend' my rights.
What Greg can't understand is that I, like he, HAD NO RIGHTS.
I had to fight to get ANY rights other than third party intervention and
visitation.
Lisa, now, she had rights, but she pissed them away for Greg by keeping him
and NOT her kid.
That's love I tells ya.

He hates honesty, shows no remorse, and despises anyone who prevails over
social services, IMHO, of course...we, the few of us that there are, are
dubbed 'system sucks' in his world because we chose not to stand idly by and
watch our children and kin spend years in state care to 'defend our rights'.
Greg seems unable to put his 'feelings' aside for the good of another human
being...and in particular, a little girl who may have very well viewed him
as a father figure.
Did you see how he posted here absolutely jubilant that the old lady who had
custody of his paramour's daughter was put in a nursing home???
How sad is that? Is it just me, or is that indicative of some really dark
pit in his soul? Just read some of the puke he spews sometimes: it's ok to
make kids take cold showers for punishement, the state was WRONG for
refusing to pay for his storage fees (BTW, the case centered around his
paramour and her child, not Greg. It would have been inappropriate for the
state to pay HIS storage fees), he brags that he bought this kid a pair of
shoes and seems to feel that it was a big deal because he claims that was
more than her daddy ever did for her. He tells us his ex wife was a
mentally ill woman with whom he had an altercation that resulted in being
charged with domenstic violence on his part, yet he minimizes his abuse of a
mentally ill person by whining 'she hit me first' (and no, that's not a
direct quote, just my interpretation of his words). Sad. Very very sad.
With the problems that it seems Greg has you'd think he'd spend more time
bettering his own life rather than stalking people on the internet.

>>> what did the posters in a totally benign group like friends do to you?
>>
>> What? Someone has to 'do' something to him to earn their very own
>> personal file on Greg's computer???
>> Pish.
>
> I guess being friends with Kent is incriminating in his eyes.

I have to ask, here, what's the difference?
He points out that he believes Kent to be a felon.
Could be, maybe not, I don't know.
What I do know is that Greg has a criminal record of his own.
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but a thug is a thug is a thug and being a thug
hardly gives one the right to point fingers at another thug.

>>> they likely have all filtered you and\or will not give you any
>>> attention.
>>
>> He's in a happy relationship alrighty. You can tell that by the sheer
>> volume of time he dedicates to his online 'friends'.
>> He's implied that little Lisa Jr is back in the home with her 'mommy' and
>> Greg...boy I bet she's getting a lot of deserved attention!
>>

> they will be in my prayers!

Prayer is a powerful thing. Let's hope that it works.

krp

Mar 28, 2008, 4:16:07 PM3/28/08

"TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Greegor wrote:
>
>> Why are you making a big deal about two
>> lousy characters botched up by software?
>

> why are you a piece of shit greg?

Why are you such an ASS LICKER Kevin? Does Kunt Wills shit have a
special flavor to it?

krp

Mar 28, 2008, 4:23:14 PM3/28/08
DAVID MOORE AGAIN
"gposter" <gpo...@live.com> wrote in message

David Moore claimed:

>> all sorts of information like peggy being knocked up when you married
>>her kenny and that she was married to someone else when you started
>>fucking her.

LOTS OF MATERIAL DELETED

> Try again weenie. I married Peg in 1982. Our daughter was born in 1985.
> That
> has to be the longest pregnancy on record. Or you just made crap up
> again.

>> kenny we have learned that peggy ann was married to another man when

>>you got her knocked up with little lola. bastard. fucking other mens
>>wives.

> You haven't "learned" anything Moore. Peggy was divorced for 5 years
> before our daughter was born. Try again loser. Make something else up.
> Now,
> as you were challenged to do 5 years ago when you made this same idiot
> claim,
> snip

Yes Moore you made it up. Poor Davey thought he hit the mother load when
he found that Peggy and I were married in a civil ceremony in 1985 in
Florida. is that OBSESSION with public records QUEER Davey has for me. Too
bad we were previously married in a NORTHERN state by a justice of the peace
whose credentials were questionable and had to make sure with a second
marriage. Oh DAVEY did you know we were married a THIRD time in a church
ceremony? You claim to know so much? Now after all these years can you
figure out WHICH northern state we were married in first???????

krp

Mar 28, 2008, 4:24:35 PM3/28/08

"TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh you are SAVING YOURSELF for your husband KUNT WILLS! How moral of you.

forevernitefan

Mar 28, 2008, 4:29:11 PM3/28/08
On Mar 28, 3:24 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "TNKev" <TNKev...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > tjab wrote:
> Oh you are SAVING YOURSELF for your husband KUNT WILLS! How moral of you.- Hide quoted text -

You hoping he'd want you, Pangbutt?

Also if he is straight as he says, he is a male, and so is Kent so
guess what, they aren't sexually interested in each other. It would be
a non-issue.

However your outburst shows your hurt at not being chosen as his BF.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

krp

Mar 28, 2008, 4:32:58 PM3/28/08
THE QUEEN OF SHEEPDIP SPEAKS
"forevernitefan" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I straight tjab,I won't bend over for you.
>
> Oh you are SAVING YOURSELF for your husband KUNT WILLS! How moral of you

< You hoping he'd want you, Pangbutt?

Sorry Moe - neither he nor you are my type. In both cases I prefer ADULT
HUMAN FEMALES both of you fail on all three TESTS!

Greegor

Mar 28, 2008, 8:05:03 PM3/28/08
Welcome back ya old polecat!
It is loading more messages.