Re: maureen has a dick

kensmithiscool

Jun 6, 2013, 3:56:13 PM6/6/13
On Jun 6, 2:03 pm, Jazzy Belle <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Its just one more indication gaggie has a homoerotic fixation on a
> straight married man.

BL or KS or JH?

Humanzee

Jun 7, 2013, 9:06:46 AM6/7/13
KW, Bob.

Jazzy Belle

Jun 7, 2013, 4:42:58 PM6/7/13
BL-- bob larson, currently McExorcist
KS-- presumably Ken Smith, married straight fellah.
JH-- ?

Moe

Greegor

Jun 10, 2013, 1:56:23 AM6/10/13
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/881629f91858f3c1?hl=en&dmode=source

Moe > For the recird, I have absolutely
Moe > zero sexual interest in either
Moe > larson or Kent.

How nice for you!

Greegor

Jun 10, 2013, 3:15:23 PM6/10/13
G > How nice for you!

Moe > For the recird,[sic] I have
Moe > absolutely zero sexual interest
Moe > in either larson or Kent.

jc > For the record, ya you do!

The sexual proclivities of brine shrimp
would be more interesting to me.
Message has been deleted

Jazzy Belle

Jun 10, 2013, 3:44:53 PM6/10/13
On Jun 10, 3:28 pm, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) wrote:
> Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > The sexual proclivities of brine shrimp
> > would be more interesting to me.
>
> Please email me, we should talk.

Thanks for the laugh, Snipe!

Moe

> --
> ^Ï^.               Sn!pe               <sn...@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>
>
> My pet rock Gordon remarks: The Internet is not intrinsically benign.

Greegor

Jun 10, 2013, 4:01:32 PM6/10/13
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/881629f91858f3c1?hl=en&dmode=source

Moe > For the recird, I have absolutely
Moe > zero sexual interest in either
Moe > larson or Kent.

G > How nice for you!

Moe > For the recird,[sic] I have
Moe > absolutely zero sexual interest
Moe > in either larson or Kent.

jc > For the record, ya you do!

G > The sexual proclivities of brine shrimp
G > would be more interesting to me.

Sn!pe > Please email me, we should talk.

Not interested.

Message has been deleted

Jazzy Belle

Jun 10, 2013, 5:07:39 PM6/10/13
On Jun 10, 4:21 pm, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) wrote:
> Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > G > The sexual proclivities of brine shrimp
> > G > would be more interesting to me.
>
> > Sn!pe > Please email me, we should talk.
>
> > Not interested.
>
> You tease, you, I thought my luck had changed.

Maybe if you showed your "assets"....

john connor

Jun 10, 2013, 5:43:23 PM6/10/13
On 6/10/2013 3:07 PM, Jazzy Belle wrote:
> On Jun 10, 4:21 pm, sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) wrote:
>> Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> G > The sexual proclivities of brine shrimp
>>> G > would be more interesting to me.
>>
>>> Sn!pe > Please email me, we should talk.
>>
>>> Not interested.
>>
>> You tease, you, I thought my luck had changed.
>
> Maybe if you showed your "assets"....
>
> Moe

Let's see yours, Mole.
Message has been deleted

Bill Graham

Jun 10, 2013, 7:59:36 PM6/10/13
I hear they are distantly related to mermaids......

Checkmate

Jun 11, 2013, 12:04:57 AM6/11/13
Checkmate!

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:02:22 -0700, Siri Cruise put forth the notion
that:

> In article <1l49nar.yse413f6cn0tN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
> sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
> > Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > The sexual proclivities of brine shrimp
> > > would be more interesting to me.
> >
> > Please email me, we should talk.
>
> Mmmmm.....tentaclely.

Mmmm... sea munkeys.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jun 12, 2013, 12:56:44 AM6/12/13
It must really bother Maureen that she
has to compete with barnyard animals
and a rhinocerous for the attention of
men who are into bestiality.

http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/181snatch.gif

Greegor

Jun 20, 2013, 11:38:24 AM6/20/13
KentMoe expended a great amount of effort
in denial about Kent's identity, particularly
since Kent HIMSELF posted his Date Of Birth
to usenet less than two months before he
perpetrated his second felony, the now
famous GARAGE BURGLARY.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.visitors/msg/7bb21a6718c8504c?dmode=source

[...]
KBW 2003 > I was born in Krakow, Poland on
KBW 2003 > Jan. 8, 1969. I grew up there, and
KBW 2003 > in the mid 80's I came to the US.

[ Full header shows Kent deleted the post on Feb 19, 2013 ]

Too bad for Kent, when Twonky replied to
him back in 2003, Twonky QUOTED the
key part of Kent's 2003 post.

http://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=alt.alien.visitors/MHNUhd1ivZk/SxbnLr0ptLEJ

> I was born in Krakow, Poland on Jan. 8, 1969. I grew up there, and in
> the mid 80's I came to the US.

That's not your origin. That's your hatching..
[...snipped for brevity...]

Greegor

Jun 23, 2013, 1:49:15 PM6/23/13
Is it true?