Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083

閲覧: 8 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Don Gabacho

未読、
2008/08/26 0:50:552008/08/26

Philip J. Berg Press Release, No. 08-cv-4083, Philadelphia Federal
Court, Obama not citizen, Hawaii, Kenya, Indonesia, Obama does not
meet qualifications for president
August 22, 2008 · 23 Comments
For Immediate Release
08/21/08

Philip J. Berg, Esq. Files Federal Lawsuit

Requesting Obama

Be Removed as a Candidate as he does not meet the

Qualifications for President

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 08/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire,
[Berg is a

former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania; former candidate for
Governor and

U.S. Senate in Democratic Primaries; former Chair of the Democratic
Party in

Montgomery County; former member of Democratic State Committee; an
attorney with

offices in Montgomery County, PA and an active practice in
Philadelphia, PA, filed a

lawsuit in Federal Court today,

Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083

, seeking

a Declaratory Judgment and an Injunction that Obama does not meet the
qualifications to

Z\\FORMS\PressReleaseObama08212008

2

be President of the United States. Berg filed this suit for the best
interests of the

Democratic Party and the citizens of the United States.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in his lawsuit that Senator Obama:

1. Is not a naturalized citizen; and/or

2. Lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia; and/or

3. Has dual loyalties because of his citizenship with Kenya and

Indonesia.

Berg stated: “I filed this action at this time to avoid the obvious
problems that

will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama
is nominated.

There have been numerous questions raised about Obama’s background
with no

satisfactory answers. The questions that I have addressed include, but
are not limited to:

1. Where was Obama born? Hawaii; an island off of Hawaii; Kenya;

Canada; or ?

2. Was he a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia and/or Canada?

3. What was the early childhood of Obama in Hawaii; in Kenya; in

Indonesia when he was adopted; and later, back to Hawaii?

4. An explanation as to the various names utilized by Obama that

include: Barack Hussein Obama; Barry Soetoro; Barry Obama; Barack

Dunham; and Barry Dunham.

5. Illinois Bar Application – Obama fails to acknowledge use of names

other than Barack Hussein Obama, a blatant lie.

If Obama can prove U.S. citizenship, we still have the issue of muti-
citizenship

with responsibilities owed to and allegance to other countries.

Z\\FORMS\PressReleaseObama08212008

3

Berg continued:

“Eighteen million Democratic Primary voters donated money, volunteered
their

time and energy, worked very hard and then not only supported Senator
Clinton, but

voted for her and often recruited other supporters as well. All the
efforts of supporters of

legitimate citizens were for nothing because this man lied and cheated
his way into a

fraudulent candidacy and cheated legitimately eligible natural born
citizens from

competing in a fair process and the supporters of their citizen choice
for the nomination.

Voters donated money, goods and services to elect a nominee and were
defrauded by

Senator Obama's lies and obfuscations. He clearly shows a conscience
of guilt by his

actions in using the forged birth certificate and the lies he's told
to cover his loss of

citizenship. We believe he does know, supported this belief by his
actions in hiding his

secret, in that he failed to regain his citizenship and used documents
to further his

position as a natural born citizen. We would also show he proclaims
himself a

Constitutional scholar and lecturer, but did not learn he had no
eligibility to become

President except by means of lying, obfuscations and deceptions. His
very acts proves he

knew he was no longer a natural born citizen. We believe he knew he
was defrauding the

country or else why use the forged birth certificate of his half
sister?

Americans lost money, goods and services donated in their support of a
candidate

who supposedly was a natural born citizen simply because the DNC
officers and party

leaders looked the other way and did not demand credentials to answer
the questions and

prove whether or not Senator Obama was a legitimately natural born
citizen, even in light

of recent information that has surfaced on websites on the Internet
suggesting Senator

Obama may not be eligible to become President and questioning his
status of multiple

citizenships and questionable loyalties! If the DNC officers and.or
leaders had

performed one ounce of due diligence we would not find ourselves in
this emergency

predicament, one week away from making a person the nominee who has
lost their

citizenship as a child and failed to even perform the basic steps of
regaining citizenship

through an oath of allegiance at age eighteen [18] as prescribed by
Constitutional laws!

Z\\FORMS\PressReleaseObama08212008

4

The injunctrive relief must be granted because failing to do so, this
inaction

defrauds everyone who voted in the Democratic Primary for a nominee
that is a fair

representation of the voters. Failure to grant injunctive relief would
allow a corrupted,

fraudulent nomination process to continue. It not only allows, but
promotes an

overwhelming degree of disrespect and creates such a lack of
confidence in voters of the

primary process itself, so that it would cement a prevailing belief
that no potential

candidate has to obey the laws of this country, respect our election
process, follow the

Constitution, or even suffer any consequence for lying and defrauding
voters to get onto

the ballot when they have no chance of serving if they fraudulently
manage to get

elected! It is unfair to the country for candidates of either party to
become the nominee

when there is any question of their ability to serve if elected.

All judges are lawyers and held to a higher standard of practice than
a regular

lawyer. It is this Judicial standard that demands injunctive relief
prayed for here. This

relief is predicated upon one of the most basic premises of practicing
law which states no

lawyer can allow themselves to be used in furthering a criminal
enterprise. And by that

gauge alone, failing to give injunctive relief to the 18 million
supporters of the other

candidate, a true natural born citizen eligible to serve if elected,
this court must not allow

itself to be used to further the criminal and fraudulent acts to
continue and be rewarded

by becoming the Democratic Nominee. Failure to give the injunctive
relief prayed for

will insure that a corrupted Presidential election process will only
guarantee a show of

unfair preference of one group of people over another group by not
demanding the same

rules be applied to all groups equally and fairly, especially in light
of the fact that both

candidates are each considered a minority.

Lamont Cranston

未読、
2008/08/26 12:43:332008/08/26
To:
Don Gabacho wrote:
> Philip J. Berg Press Release, No. 08-cv-4083, Philadelphia
> Federal
> Court, Obama not citizen, Hawaii, Kenya, Indonesia, Obama
> does not
> meet qualifications for president
> August 22, 2008 · 23 Comments
> For Immediate Release
> 08/21/08
>

> Philip J. Berg, Esq. Files Federal Lawsuit

KOOK ALERT!

I think that it's wonderful that you have found a soulmate,
pendejo. You and Berg can bond while discussing your
favorite conspiracies. Dumb and dumber. LOL!

新着メール 0 件