Loretta Serrano aka Loretta Dillon

Jacqan...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2005, 12:05:33 AM10/27/05
Loretta S sometimes Mom @@,

We have been trying to get in touch with regarding Lauren. When are you
going to pick her up already? It's been 10 months and no word from you!

We don't know which is worse, having to hunt you down at every local
bar, or now having to track you down on every blog/message board on the
Internet! At least at a bar you couldn't harass people without getting
your ass kicked and going to jail. But on here, you seem to have found
your true love for life. Having the ability to harass people while
drunk and never having your ass kicked must really get you off! God
knows you spend day and night doing it!

But for the love of Andrew, Loretta please at least call Lauren! She is
still little and doesn't have to grow up without you like we did! It's
your choice of course, we already know you choose the bottle over us,
please don't do that to her too. Hugs to Nathan!

Just Disgusted,
Jacqueline and Evonne
http://static.flickr.com/29/56468493_056707b446_o.jpg

Jacqan...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2005, 7:26:42 AM10/28/05
Loretta S,

Once again you have ignored our request for you contact Lauren or us.
Nathan is not your only child! I have enclosed a couple of photos of
Lauren so you will know how much you are missing.

Lauren with brother Nathan last time you saw her.
http://static.flickr.com/31/56847899_3c0aa50d5e_o.jpg

And Lauren Now
http://static.flickr.com/30/56847901_c12b50334d_o.jpg

This is your last chance before we report you to CPS AGAIN MOTHER!

People I wan you to know exactly whom you are dealing with, so here is
a photo of our Mother, it really shows her inner beauty. MOTHER WE HATE
YOU for what you have done us!

http://static.flickr.com/27/47782600_fb9b34503a_o.gif

Call us NOW,
Jacq and Evonne

Ken Smith

Oct 28, 2005, 8:56:53 AM10/28/05
Jacqan...@gmail.com wrote:
> Loretta S,
>
> Once again you have ignored our request for you contact Lauren or us.
> Nathan is not your only child! I have enclosed a couple of photos of
> Lauren so you will know how much you are missing.
>
> Lauren with brother Nathan last time you saw her.
> http://static.flickr.com/31/56847899_3c0aa50d5e_o.jpg
>
> And Lauren Now
> http://static.flickr.com/30/56847901_c12b50334d_o.jpg

Cute kid. It definitely is better than the before and after photos
of Lauren Sarene Key. :)

> This is your last chance before we report you to CPS AGAIN MOTHER!

Loretta, I'd be calling local mental health authorities about this
crackpot, if not initiating legal action.

Theodore A. Kaldis

Oct 28, 2005, 9:29:28 AM10/28/05
Ken Smith wrote:

> Jacqan...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Loretta S,

>> Once again you have ignored our request for you contact Lauren or us.
>> Nathan is not your only child! I have enclosed a couple of photos of
>> Lauren so you will know how much you are missing.

>> Lauren with brother Nathan last time you saw her.
>> http://static.flickr.com/31/56847899_3c0aa50d5e_o.jpg

> Cute kid. It definitely is better than the before and after photos of
> Lauren Sarene Key. :)

If this doesn't attest to the fact that the Colorado Bar Examiners were on to
something about you, I don't know what will.

>> This is your last chance before we report you to CPS AGAIN MOTHER!

> Loretta, I'd be calling local mental health authorities ...

Go ahead and do that. About yourself.
--
Theodore A. Kaldis
kal...@worldnet.att.net

Ken Smith

Oct 28, 2005, 11:34:57 AM10/28/05
....and they may yet rue the day they did.

Theodore A. Kaldis wrote:
> Ken Smith wrote:
>>Jacqan...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Loretta S,

>>>Once again you have ignored our request for you contact Lauren or us.
>>>Nathan is not your only child! I have enclosed a couple of photos of
>>>Lauren so you will know how much you are missing.
>>
>>>Lauren with brother Nathan last time you saw her.
>>>http://static.flickr.com/31/56847899_3c0aa50d5e_o.jpg
>>
>>>And Lauren Now
>>>http://static.flickr.com/30/56847901_c12b50334d_o.jpg
>>
>>Cute kid. It definitely is better than the before and after photos of
>>Lauren Sarene Key. :)
>
> If this doesn't attest to the fact that the Colorado Bar Examiners were on to
> something about you, I don't know what will.

It doesn't, and nothing will. You deserve what you're getting, Ted.

RetzQ2

Oct 28, 2005, 1:06:01 PM10/28/05

Ken Smith wrote:

> Cute kid. It definitely is better than the before and after photos
> of Lauren Sarene Key. :)
>
> > This is your last chance before we report you to CPS AGAIN MOTHER!
>
> Loretta, I'd be calling local mental health authorities about this
> crackpot, if not initiating legal action.

Watch it, Ken. This stalker is stalking people named Smith. As I
mentioned to you awhile ago, I once was a Smith. My daughters, too.

This troll has researched all the Loretta Smiths in the western suburbs
of Cleveland and has posted a bunch of mixed up data. Now she is
snagging pictures from my web site (from two years ago and recently)
that she is converting into some kind of harassment.

Totally absurd, but so far, relatively harmless.

I'm sure she'd be thrilled if something really happened to one of my
little children (or adult ones, for that matter), but that's a very
unlikely scenario.

That Lauren lives with me is a well-known fact. Who knows WHAT her
motivation is, but it's not really going to make a difference.

Yes, Lauren Key and my daughter, Lauren, are two months apart in age.
Very sad.

The anniversary of her death is coming up.

Frankly, I think Just Amazed sicced this mentally ill TROLL on me over
here to distract me from revealing all the incriminating information
about Ted.

I got a very interesting email today from one of Cam Brown's friends in
Denver. He is going to hook me up with some friends of Cam's in
Colorado and other venues very soon.

Lorett...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2005, 12:08:36 PM10/29/05
Jacq and Evonne,

This is not funny! I told you already LEAVE ME ALONE!

Thanks,
Loretta S

Lorett...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2005, 1:16:00 AM10/30/05
Making sure Jacq and Evonne read this message.

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 9:20:42 AM10/30/05
They won't, Psycho.

Don't you have some REAL CHILDREN to scare?

RetzQ3

Oct 30, 2005, 11:21:17 AM10/30/05
Are you saying these children aren't real?

RetzQ2

Oct 30, 2005, 6:47:09 PM10/30/05
Jacq and Evonne,

Don't allow Lauren to eat any Halloween candy! It will rot her teeth.

Thanks,
Loretta S

r...@misfitting.com

Nov 5, 2005, 3:49:25 PM11/5/05
Jacq and Evonne,

Do you mind terribly if I bring the misfits for Thanksgiving this year?
Oh never mind I'm not invited!