Re: http://www.naturist-christians.org - Fees for photos?

Message has been deleted

wonderer

Sep 5, 2007, 4:17:17 AM9/5/07

"Dexter Sinatra" <spam...@nospamme.com> wrote in message
news:83nsd3le5hrqui3p8...@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:12:51 -0700, James <jmnei...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sep 4, 8:48 pm, "Terry J. Wood" <TerryJW...@hotmail.com
>><mailto:TerryJW...@hotmail.com> > wrote:
>>> James <jmneighb...@yahoo.com <mailto:jmneighb...@yahoo.com> > wrote in
>>> news:1188963198.708746.160560 <news:1188963198.708746.160560> @
>>> 22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

>>> Actually, if you want the definitive answer to this question, you should
>>> track down Brad Templeton, wherever he may be these days, and put the
>>> question directly to him.
>>>
>>> You may learn more than you ever wanted to know.
>>
>>Actually since you seem to be one of them who keeps banging on about
>>"Stolen Pictures" why don't you give a try at telling us about it?
>>
>>I see no reason for me to do the footwork of tracking down some person
>>to tell me something that apparently you seem to know so much about,
>>but seem to be unwilling to share.
>>
>>Also I could not care less about this Brad Templeton and his
>>viewpoints on the pictures or are you going to try to say that he is
>>some Supreme Court Justice who adjudicated over a case of internet
>>copyright infringement and set a precedent?
>>Perhaps you will tell us that this ficticious Mr. Templeton is another
>>victim of Martin?
>>Wait a second wasn't Templeton the name of that guy from Tv, "The
>>Saint"?
>
> Nah..that's Simon Templar
>
> More David Simpson's Freemasonry kiddie fucking kind of thing

Nah! mate, i know david , and he is as straight as a ruler

Wonderer

> --
> "The nudist colonies are the places where pedophiles have
> forever not only been able to get sexual access to children
> and to abuse children, but quite definitely, to take
> photographs that become part of the pedophile's bona fides
> and that are exchanged and that are paid for throughout this
> country and sent to Europe and so forth.
>
> And the pain that that causes those children...
> is, of course, incalculable"
>
> Judith Reisman

Message has been deleted

wonderer

Sep 5, 2007, 4:44:29 AM9/5/07

> really?

yep, he don't like bigots, he also likes a good debate

Wonderer

> Or are you making that up?

Message has been deleted

wonderer

Sep 5, 2007, 5:52:57 AM9/5/07

> On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:44:29 GMT, "wonderer" <pir...@bigpond.com>
> you are saying he is NOT a pedo?
>
> Do you know him in real life or just usenet and emails?

yep real life, we live in different parts of the state

Wonderer