QuanTech ....

The Right Side of the Market....

Mar 14, 1994, 6:32:59 PM3/14/94
Folks,

Just a quick note to inform that Colossal Resources (CLP.V), a stock on which
I've received tons of flames on when I maintained that it was a "screaming buy"
at around the $1.50Cdn level today traded as high as the $2.55Cdn - $2.65Cdn
level...I've been speaking to Mr. Gujral and apparantly he has some sort of
deal coming into the company....he will not give out anymore details but
maintains that his company stock will sell for around the $10 level by the
end of the year....more info later...

Also, IRTI which was on our hot list at around the $1.5 region rose to $2.87
in about two days....SSPIF is still around the $7 1/8 level.....I think it is
a very good buying opportunity....

Enuf said...I'll start posting my regular updates in a day or two...

- aL

Cliff Lum

Mar 15, 1994, 3:58:44 AM3/15/94
> The Right Side of the writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1994Mar14....@ultb.isc.rit.edu>
> Org. : Rochester Institute of Technology
> Folks,

> Also, IRTI which was on our hot list at around the $1.5 region rose to
> $2.87
> in about two days....SSPIF is still around the $7 1/8 level.....I think
> it is
> a very good buying opportunity....
>
> Enuf said...I'll start posting my regular updates in a day or two...
>
> - aL

Its hard to get excited by SSPIF and its High P/E and High revenues
estimates
when one of its products is in direct competition with IBMs MWAVE
Windsurfer,
a mulitfunction multimedia modem. Which does Data and fax
telecommunications, answers your telephone and takes messages and has
soundboard capabilites and voice mail.

cl