Buying EIS.UN-T

The Visitor

Sep 17, 2007, 10:55:24 AM9/17/07
Eveready Income Fund, no not batteries.

Started buying it this morning. Because it seems to be in the oilfield
services business and on the strength of it's distributions will return
over 15 percent p.a. (for now). Just providing a home for some cash I
have moved out of my faultering mining sector.

As things are slowly recovering, so am I, and will eventually re-enter
day trading.

Good luck to all.

John

The Visitor

Sep 17, 2007, 11:04:58 AM9/17/07
Well as a follow up I think I was pretty hasty getting an initial bag of
this stuff. Looking at the insider trading, this may well turn out to be
a bannana peel. So I will just set what I have on a stop and study it
more. I really thought it had a better footing. Ah well.....

John