aeron...@flight.net is Paul B. Farrell!!!

raylopez99

Aug 14, 2007, 10:24:48 AM8/14/07
Paul B. Farrell writes a good column at Marketwatch. Think of him
like a senile old grandpa who occasionally spouts nuggets of wisdom,
and for that he's worth reading.

Below he sounds like aeron.

RL

PAUL B. FARRELL
Meltdown 'inside' Wall Street's brain
Seven rules for bull-and-bear predators in a 'brutal, manipulative
world'
By Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch
Last Update: 10:17 AM ET Aug 14, 2007

ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) -- Soft landing? Worst is over?
Recovery? Buy on dips? Strong economy? Hey, what happened to all the
self-serving happy-talk of a month ago? When will we ever learn that
the relentless daily onslaught of "news" spun by Wall Street is 99%
brainwashing hyperbole and 1% reality, all scripted to manipulate the
great American herd of 95 million investors.

Just A User

Aug 14, 2007, 10:32:16 AM8/14/07
WOW! That does sound like Aero! I think you just blew his cover.

PeterL

Aug 14, 2007, 10:57:34 AM8/14/07

As long as the word "Fraud" does not appear, he is not aeronut.

aero...@flight.net

Aug 14, 2007, 12:38:12 PM8/14/07
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:24:48 -0700, raylopez99 <raylo...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>PAUL B. FARRELL
>Meltdown 'inside' Wall Street's brain
>Seven rules for bull-and-bear predators in a 'brutal, manipulative
>world'
>By Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch
>Last Update: 10:17 AM ET Aug 14, 2007
>
>ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) -- Soft landing? Worst is over?
>Recovery? Buy on dips? Strong economy? Hey, what happened to all the
>self-serving happy-talk of a month ago? When will we ever learn that
>the relentless daily onslaught of "news" spun by Wall Street is 99%
>brainwashing hyperbole and 1% reality, all scripted to manipulate the
>great American herd of 95 million investors.

Well, the guy is 100% on target, and he took the words right out of my
mouth......

What's more frightening is how gullible the herd really is......How it
could become a "market" that would respond to this garbage, which of
course is "substantiated" by "anal-ysts" is beyond me....

There's something wrong when corporate performance is completely
overshadowed by media spin, "anal-yst" deception, "beat estimates"
malarkey, corporate lip service and rigged economic data...

When a companies stock rises on a 30% drop in profit, and a 50% drop
in revenues, because it "beat" some rigged "estimate," all bets are
off....

I've said for a long time, to succeed in this fraudulent "market," you
have to play the fix, and follow the manipulation....Good old
fashioned due dilligence is a thing of the past, because it holds no
weight whatsoever.....