Quote of the week

aero...@flight.net

Aug 13, 2007, 7:49:06 AM8/13/07
"We're still going to see a lot of volatility back and forth," said
Paul Mendelsohn, chief investment strategist at Windham Financial
Services. "[Friday] was shaping up to be a disaster if the Fed hadn't
come in and intervened."

So, you say there's no intervention or manipulation of this
"market"????????? We have a "market" that is over valued by 20%, yet
it's only 6% off its "historic high," and the FED, for all "investors"
to see, pumps $36BB into the system.....

Oh, sure, that money was not meant to prop the "market," but rather to
"save the banks and head off the liquidity crisis." If you think this
injection of cash didn't save the "market," you're more ignorant than
I thought.......

Gee, now where was the FED when the "market" was hitting one
laughable, "record high" after another? Why were they stepping in and
raising rates, or removing liquidity from the "market" to keep it from
becoming the most over valued "market" in history??????

No, you're right, there's no manipulation in this "market," and
there's no stars in the sky either........