Good news for Linux cuckoos

Lubow

Aug 14, 2007, 5:09:10 PM8/14/07
http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS4446359842.html?kc=EWKNLLIN081407FEA1

Federal judge Dale Kimball kicked out SCO's suit against IBM.
Effectively, Judge Kimball ruled that SCO never owned UNIX, UNIX IP or
UNIX trademarks. Novell only sold SCO a license to market the UNIX
operating system and nothing more.

It ended in a way that many cases of this nature end. The ruling was
made on a side issue, never on whether Linux copied UNIX. But since a
Linux licensee, or to be more precise -- a General Public Licensee --
owns UNIX, it really does not matter which OS copied which, if it all.

I doubt if it means you will get rich owning Red Hat or Novell, but it
is nice to know that sometimes the good guys win a few.

Of course there are a few Grinches in Redmond WA whose marketing
strategy just got that much closer to the toilet. But the good part
is that I think we will see more interoperability between the Linux
and Windows and better applications for both platforms.

--Lubow.

Lawyerkill

Aug 14, 2007, 5:33:53 PM8/14/07

SCO is gone, I don't think they have enough money to appeal and from
the looks of it they have no appealable issues.

UNIX came out of Bell Labs, now the fucking French own Bell Labs. I
miss Bell Labs, had a lot of fun there, I hate the French.

-=DirtBag©

Aug 14, 2007, 5:42:17 PM8/14/07
Their action really blew up and they lost the licensing money in the attempt
to do it. Looks as though Justice was served ice cold.

-Dirt

"Lubow" <dynami...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

lubow

Aug 14, 2007, 7:53:35 PM8/14/07
Which Labs did you work at, LK? I called Morristown home for too brief a
time.

--
Lubow

"Lawyerkill" <Lawye...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bill Reid

Aug 14, 2007, 9:04:04 PM8/14/07

Lubow <dynami...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS4446359842.html?kc=EWKNLLIN081407FEA1

> Federal judge Dale Kimball kicked out SCO's suit against IBM.

You might try to read other threads before posting redundant, but
even worse, incorrect information...

> Effectively, Judge Kimball ruled that SCO never owned UNIX, UNIX IP or
> UNIX trademarks.

Wrong. SCO DOES own the UNIX trademark, you moron.

> Novell only sold SCO a license to market the UNIX
> operating system and nothing more.

Wrong again. Novell transferred their property rights to license UNIX
to SCO, with certain restrictions. Here, you'll never read this, cuz you're
an idiot, but this is the actual ruling which spells the whole situation out
very clearly:

http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20070810205256644

At issue was the COPYRIGHT on the System V SOURCE
CODE (COPYRIGHTED source code is a COMPLETELY
DIFFERENT THING from the UNIX TRADEMARK licensing
rights), which was central to SCO's idiotic case against IBM (and
potentially against every ***X clone vendor on the planet); they
claimed that IBM had COPYRIGHTED System V source code
in their ***X clone.

Problem for SCO is, the agreement they signed with Novell
specifically EXCLUDED the transfer of the COPYRIGHTS
on the System V source code tree, Novell IN WRITING
retained those rights in the deal.

> It ended in a way that many cases of this nature end.

Would it happen in the dreaded NEW YORK STATE UNIFIED
COURT SYSTEM? SCO probably would have won there from the
way you describe it...

> The ruling was
> made on a side issue, never on whether Linux copied UNIX.

The ruling is against SCO claims for the bulk of the possible
IBM source code copyright claims, since the judge ruled they
don't own the copyright. They may still have some peripheral
code that they actually do own, but the more important issue
is does Novell now have the pre-judged right to sue every ***X
clone maker in existence, or will they? They specifically said
that they retained the copyrights to possibly be able in the future
to more effectively enforce their existing licensing agreements...

> But since a
> Linux licensee, or to be more precise -- a General Public Licensee --
> owns UNIX, it really does not matter which OS copied which, if it all.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a total buffoon! I love it when you talk stupid...

> I doubt if it means you will get rich owning Red Hat or Novell, but it
> is nice to know that sometimes the good guys win a few.
>
> Of course there are a few Grinches in Redmond WA whose marketing
> strategy just got that much closer to the toilet. But the good part
> is that I think we will see more interoperability between the Linux
> and Windows and better applications for both platforms.

Thanks for even more hilariously stupid talk...

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 742

mike

Aug 14, 2007, 10:53:13 PM8/14/07

too bad what otherwise might have been a significant milestone in the
evolution of linux probably probably won't mean much because the
fundamental pillar of microsoft's monopoly (consumer ignorance) is
unaffected by this.

lubow

Aug 15, 2007, 1:25:00 AM8/15/07
> too bad what otherwise might have been a significant milestone in the
> evolution of Linux probably probably won't mean much because the

> fundamental pillar of microsoft's monopoly (consumer ignorance) is
> unaffected by this.

Like you had said, Mike, the suit will not mean much concerning consumer
decisions, but we will see better products available for Linux, even if they
are not open sourced. It can also mean that more commercial grade software
will begin to adopt the open source model. I think everything is in play
concerning the business models of software firms. With this frivolous suit
kicked out, there will be some exciting times ahead in the software
industry.

And in case our in-house clown thinks (BWHAHAHAHA) otherwise...
It was a correct decision ruling that NOVL kept the IP rights and the
copyrights to the software generated at the Bell Labs (the "UNIX" trademark
and specifications were transferred to the Open Group many years ago by
NOVL) as evidenced by the minutes of the NOVL board at the time of the SCO
deal and by SCO's own actions asking (actually begging) NOVL for the
copyright years after the marketing deal was signed. The fact that the
Copyright Office has no record of NOVL transferring any UNIX properties to
SCO or anyone else was certainly a contributing factor.

Of course, the question is asked, why did Caldera (SCO's predecessor
company) get involved in only a marketing deal that had extremely limited
value instead of buying the copyrights and the IP? Nobody but SCO/Caldera
can answer that, but the evidence is clear that NOVL had no intention of
selling it.

I also believe another result of the August 10th decision is that MSFT's
attitude of conducting business by threats and having Ballmer talk as if he
had finished the advanced course in "reid's" charm school are as much alive
as "reid" himself. i.e., down for the count. We're going to be in store
for a kinder and gentler Microsoft.

As a peripheral issue, and even though this was not addressed, I think the
events in Judge Kimball's courtroom are the opening salvo for litigation to
get many or at least some software patents overturned. It's just a hunch,
but that is what I am sensing from my readings, but I am getting ahead of
myself.

http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS4446359842.html?kc=EWKNLLIN081407FEA1
--
Lubow

Lawyerkill

Aug 15, 2007, 4:25:14 AM8/15/07
On Aug 14, 7:53?pm, "lubow" <lu...@lubow-industries.com> wrote:
> Which Labs did you work at, LK? I called Morristown home for too brief a
> time.

Whippany NJ on Route 10.

Bill Reid

Aug 15, 2007, 10:06:27 AM8/15/07

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

As I said just a few days ago, what is it with Usenet trolls and
their total inability to use a simple "kill-file"?

lubow <lu...@lubow-industries.com> wrote in message

> > too bad what otherwise might have been a significant milestone in the
> > evolution of Linux probably probably won't mean much because the
> > fundamental pillar of microsoft's monopoly (consumer ignorance) is
> > unaffected by this.
>
> Like you had said, Mike, the suit will not mean much concerning consumer
> decisions, but we will see better products available for Linux, even if
they
> are not open sourced. It can also mean that more commercial grade
software
> will begin to adopt the open source model. I think everything is in play
> concerning the business models of software firms. With this frivolous
suit
> kicked out, there will be some exciting times ahead in the software
> industry.

What a maroon...a blathering blowhard know-nothing maroon...

> And in case our in-house clown thinks (BWHAHAHAHA) otherwise...
> It was a correct decision ruling that NOVL kept the IP rights and the
> copyrights to the software generated at the Bell Labs (the "UNIX"
trademark

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What happened to your kill-file,
freak!?!??!! And of course, the post you are trying so hard NOT
to respond to, and my other posts on the subject, specifically called the
SCO lawsuit "idiotic", but that's another behavior pattern of Usenet
trolls, they just make up arguments that never existed as they go
along...

And oddly enough, there actually was SOME evidence that
Novell sold the source code copyright to SCO, it was just the
overwhelming preponderance indicated otherwise...

> and specifications were transferred to the Open Group many years ago by
> NOVL) as evidenced by the minutes of the NOVL board at the time of the SCO
> deal and by SCO's own actions asking (actually begging) NOVL for the
> copyright years after the marketing deal was signed.

I love the way you can conflate so many clearly distinct ideas into
one humongously incorrect and useless sentence, as support for your
previous completely incorrect post, which you are now going on to
make even more incorrect. But I am heartened that you actually
managed to read something about the actual case and are able
to in some way make the distinction between a "copyright" and
a "trademark"...if you were a child, I'd say you were learning,
but at your age, that ain't in the cards...

All your previous and current blather about "Linux" and "GPL"
and "open source" in relation to the "UNIX" TRADEMARK is
ridiculous, as is easily verifiable if you just go to the Open Group
web page at http://www.unix.org/what_is_unix/flavors_of_unix.html.
There you can quickly note that Linux is NOT a "registered
UNIX system" (and people who actually know UNIX know
about POSIX, X/Open, compatibility tests, the "UNIX wars",
and the fact that none of this has anything to do with "open
source").

What's really funny about that page is this, which is theoretically
possible I guess:

What about Windows® NT?
Microsoft® Windows NT was developed as a completely new, state
of the art, 32 bit operating system. As such, it has no connection with
the UNIX system source code. However, market demand for POSIX.1,
POSIX.2 has led to developments by several companies of add-ons that
provide partial functionality. Should the functionality meet the
requirements
of the UNIX brand then indeed it could become a registered UNIX
system.
---end of web page excerpt

Now THAT'S funny! And who knows, might even happen, but
maybe in way that is a thousand times more terrifying to the "Linux
cuckoos" than the stupid SCO lawsuit...

Now watch as our idiot goes on to demonstrate that he actually
managed to read a little about the current case, after of course
posting ridiculously incorrect information about it, but he STILL
doesn't have a clue about the actual issues:

> The fact that the
> Copyright Office has no record of NOVL transferring any UNIX properties to
> SCO or anyone else was certainly a contributing factor.

Strangely, the strongest piece of evidence for SCO was the fact
that the physical copyright paperwork WAS transferred to SCO,
and resides in filing cabinets in THEIR offices, NOT at Novell.
For THAT piece of evidence, the idiots at Novell had to fumpfer
around and call it "a clerical error"...

> Of course, the question is asked, why did Caldera (SCO's predecessor
> company) get involved in only a marketing deal that had extremely limited
> value instead of buying the copyrights and the IP?

I already answered that, they were idiots...like you. This is what
happens when you let idiots who don't understand anything, like you,
run companies.

> Nobody but SCO/Caldera
> can answer that,

No, I just answered it, they were idiots. Like you, they didn't
understand the difference between "trademarks" and "copyrights",
the history of the legal issues of the business they were buying,
or even understand the first thing about computer operating
systems and how they are developed and used in the marketplace.

That's just what happens when you let idiots like you run a company.

> but the evidence is clear that NOVL had no intention of
> selling it.

Wow, an actual correct statement from "Lowbrow"! Not exactly
a first, but a definite rarity...

> I also believe another result of the August 10th decision is that MSFT's
> attitude of conducting business by threats and having Ballmer talk as if
he
> had finished the advanced course in "reid's" charm school are as much
alive
> as "reid" himself. i.e., down for the count. We're going to be in store
> for a kinder and gentler Microsoft.

What an idiot...

> As a peripheral issue, and even though this was not addressed, I think the
> events in Judge Kimball's courtroom are the opening salvo for litigation
> get many or at least some software patents overturned. It's just a hunch,
> but that is what I am sensing from my readings, but I am getting ahead of
> myself.

GOD WHAT AN IDIOT! Yes, you are getting ahead of yourself,
but the same thing happens when you walk and chew gum at the same
time...

And remember folks, all of this insanely bad information is coming
from a guy who claims to have "taught Linux at the University of
Phoenix" and runs a company of "egotistical software consultants"
who try to get companies to use Linux as their operating system...

PRICELESS!!!

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 744
Looney troll phoney kill-file count: 37

Lubow

Aug 15, 2007, 4:44:12 PM8/15/07
A few other tidbits on this SCO Group v. IBM case, not necessarily
related to investing:

IBM continues its winning streak of never losing an IP case. It is a
winning streak that had begun when IBM successfully challenged
Univac's patents that were based on the pioneering work of its
founders, Eckert and Mauchly. To get the Univac patents invalidated,
IBM's lawyers found a professor in Ames, IA who had put together some
relays to form a logic circuit and showed it to E&M. On that basis,
IBM had the patents of the acknowledged inventors of electronic
computation invalidated.

Microsoft, Gates and Ballmer provided the money for this lawsuit via
their purchase of SCO preferred stock (as if they had expected to
collect a dividend). The lawyer MSFT chose as lead counsel was David
Bois, who successfully led the Government's anti-trust lawsuit against
MSFT.

Bois' office is directly across the street from IBM in Armonk, NY. Do
lawyers have any scruples? Bois & Co. going against the hometown
company which provides the largest source of revenue and employment
for Armonk and the Byrum Hills Schools? What were these guys
thinking?

Bois continues his personal losing streak of high profile cases
following his MSFT victory in 1999. Bois lost his argument for Al Gore
at the SCOTUS and is now beaten by IBM.

Whatever reputation Bois had, it was lost in this loser of a case. At
one stretch, Bois produced all zillion pages of Bell Labs' source
code, then demanded IBM show which portions it had "stolen." As the
judge handling this part stated, it was like nabbing an alleged
shoplifter then handing him the Nieman-Marcus catalog demanding the
accused show what was shoplifted. This whole thing was comical as
another chapter of FUD -- fear, uncertainty and doubt -- closes in
favor of the good guys.

--Lubow

Lawyerkill

Aug 15, 2007, 6:32:23 PM8/15/07

BTW since Whippany is right next to Morristown you may have been at
the Whippany location. The Whippany location is the only one that I
know of in that area. Some consider that location Morristown. I was
there in 1974and part of 1975. If my memory serves me correctly there
was about 10-20 building there.

lubow

Aug 15, 2007, 8:00:29 PM8/15/07
After you had mentioned Whippany, I realized we were in the same set of
buildings!

--
Lubow
"Lawyerkill" <Lawye...@aol.com> wrote in message

-=DirtBag©

Aug 16, 2007, 7:18:20 PM8/16/07

"Bill Reid" <horme...@happyhealthy.net> wrote in message

Looks like you have been killfiled Billy and forgetting to take yer
medications.. Maybe you you can find a new group of people somewhere
willing to argue with your Mr. Bigshot educaton... Don't worry I won't
killfile you ever cus your my hero sandwitch..... Your spelling alone
impresses me. <g> maybe we can meet for drinks and you can suck my dick.. I
would like that..<s>

lubow

Aug 16, 2007, 10:45:00 PM8/16/07

> Looks like you have been killfiled Billy and forgetting to take yer
> medications.. Maybe you you can find a new group of people somewhere
> willing to argue with your Mr. Bigshot educaton... Don't worry I won't
> killfile you ever cus your my hero sandwitch..... Your spelling alone
> impresses me. <g> maybe we can meet for drinks and you can suck my dick..
> I would like that..<s>

Just wondering about billy-boy's problem about counting past four. Is it
because he is really one dumb piece of blowhard crap or is it because he ran
out of fingers. I mean he always has one finger up his rectum, while the
other five are used for loving the person billy-boy loves most --
BILLY-BOY!!

I also notice in google groups (cannot block out anyone in google) that
billy boy was recommending a purchase of QID. Would you buy a stock
recommended by a clown who has a problem counting past four?

--
Lubow

Bill Reid

Aug 17, 2007, 12:54:43 AM8/17/07

> > Looks like you have been killfiled Billy

Serious question: if you weren't such a life-long doper, do you think
you would be as stupid as you are now?

> > and forgetting to take yer
> > medications..

I'm obeying my doctor's instructions not to do drugs...it's like
a prescription for medical non-marijuana!

> > Don't worry I won't
> > killfile you ever cus your my hero sandwitch.....

You and everybody else; at least you're man enough to stick to
a course of action, I give you that!

Remember, I clearly told you and everybody else that "Lowbrow"
did NOT kill-file me despite swearing he was going to do it, and it
took him about two whole days to prove with this post that like all
Usenutz he absolutely cannot be taken at his word...

> > maybe we can meet for drinks and you can suck my dick..
> > I would like that..<s>

I think you might want to try last year's geriatric phoney troll
"JBoatFake" for that kind of "old boy" fun, although he's more
into "assplay", and you might have to share him with "John The
Visitor". I can understand why you're into that stuff, considering
your "record", but I'm afraid you might have some problems
finding old "Barnacle Butt", as he's apparently working triple-time
at manual labor to make back all the money he lost in Forex!

> Just wondering about billy-boy's problem about counting past four.

No, I distinctly remember much more than four posts from you
threatening to kill-file me, and the last one where you swore to your
"e-mail buds" that you were REALLY going to do it THIS time.
You didn't disappoint THEM or ME, since we ALL know what
a lying freak you are...

But I admit I can't really count all your lies without getting a little
woozy...

> I mean he always has one finger up his rectum, while the
> other five are used for loving the person billy-boy loves most --
> BILLY-BOY!!

It's deja-vu all over again! Another geriatric fascinated with
man-rectum, just like "JBoatFake" (and his "special" friend "John
The Visitor")!

> I also notice in google groups (cannot block out anyone in google)

Yeah, I've heard that one before...too bad you can't afford a
real newsreader and newsfeed, my entire Internet access costs
$6/month but I'm sure that's beyond you...

> that
> billy boy was recommending a purchase of QID. Would you buy a stock
> recommended by a clown who has a problem counting past four?

I guess this fixation on the number four is some kind of weird
second child-hood "Sesame Street" regression memory as he
slips ever further into dementia...but aside from that, did you actually
have anything of interest or value to say about using QID as a
simple way of shorting the market IF you think the market is
going down, as I suggested to a "newbie"? Or are you trying
to keep your perfect track record of 0% information and 100%
vulgar ad hominens alive in yet another useless post?

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 756

Message has been deleted

Lubow

Aug 17, 2007, 1:32:23 PM8/17/07
> I guess this fixation on the number four is some kind of weird
> second child-hood "Sesame Street" regression memory

Well, let's examine billy boy's problem with the number four:

================================
This was most post for the results of the stock picking game for
7/27/2007:

Comics -8.08%
Don Tiberone -1.75%
Aeronaut +1.18% (began 5/24/07)
Shhhh +2.99%
Jacques +5.58%
Ben Sharvy +6.28%
Lubow +13.02%
Ausound +16.53%

S&P500 YTD +3.87%
S&P500 5/24/07 to present -2.2%

=======================================

To me, and to probably to a few Sesame Streeters, one can see that
Ausound,
Lubow, Ben Sharvy, Jacques and Aeronaut exceeded the S&P500. Even a
four year old (there's that number 4 again) could count that five
players are on that list.

Now, let's see what the Newsgroup's reigning sociopath and all around
moron had to say about these results:

=====================

Note that even the simplest of math defeats our "Lowbrow".
Actually, only FOUR of the eight participants are ahead of the S&P
500.

What is true is that ONLY five of the eight participants are
ahead of "aeronaut", and if that doesn't make you go "hmmm",
nothing will...

> Note: Reinvested dividends (or deducted dividends if short) are not
> included. They will be included in the August 4th tally.

For the comparison S&P 500 as well? Historically, the
dividend-reinvested S&P 500 runs about 40% higher than
the capital gains-only figure. The last "indicated" dividend
yield on the S&P 500 was about 1.9%...

However, I don't think "reinvested dividends" are really a
good way to calculate total returns for the S&P, or for this
stupid contest, because it is not generally realistic to be able
to perfectly reinvest cash dividends. Total return should
just add cash dividends collected to the cap gains, and
add the cap gains plus any collected dividends of stock
dividends.

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 711

==========================

Notice how the word "FOUR" is in all upper case. I.e., this nut job
is even screaming he's a moron!

So why would billy-boy have trouble counting past the number four? I
think the answer is easy. How would any moron count, but on his
fingers! And if only four fingers are available, therein lies the
problem. So what were the other six fingers doing? Perhaps billy boy
can answer that, but I am certain it is related to billy-boys
expressed
need to "entertain himself" (his words).

And one more thing. His calling our little game "stupid" is insulting
not only to our friends who put their respective reputations on the
line but to
everyone who would like to share in the fun and camaraderie that this
game has produced.

Truly a statement of a miserable, recluse and all around psychotic.
It will be very embarrassing when mama reid and the
sister-of-reid attempt to explain why nobody would want appear at this
delusional sociopath's funeral.

-- Lubow.

Bill Reid

Aug 17, 2007, 7:37:59 PM8/17/07

Remember this?

Newsgroups: misc.invest.stocks
From: "lubow"
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:32:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Why doesn't gold go up much during times of crisis?

Don, this 'reid' clown is down for the count.

I'm blocking-out this good-for-nothing character forever as I have
promised my buds in private emails.

---end of archived post excerpt

Newsgroups: misc.invest.stocks
From: Lubow
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007

...Have no fear. The ''reid'
clown is blocked out for good.

---end of archived post excerpt

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, with that laugh out of the way, let's move on to the post
so nice, he posted it twice...

> > I guess this fixation on the number four is some kind of weird
> > second child-hood "Sesame Street" regression memory
>

> Well, let's examine billy boy's problem with the number four:
>
> ================================
> This was most post for the results of the stock picking game for
> 7/27/2007:
>
> Comics -8.08%
> Don Tiberone -1.75%
> Aeronaut +1.18% (began 5/24/07)
> Shhhh +2.99%
> Jacques +5.58%
> Ben Sharvy +6.28%
> Lubow +13.02%
> Ausound +16.53%
>
> S&P500 YTD +3.87%
> S&P500 5/24/07 to present -2.2%
>
> =======================================
>

> To me, and to probably a few Sesame Streeters can see that Ausound,

> Lubow, Ben Sharvy, Jacques and Aeronaut exceeded the S&P500. Even a
> four year old (there's that number 4 again) could count that five
> players are on that list.

Oh, OK, I guess I forgot that your retarded TOP TEN contest of
stock picks made on JANUARY 1, 2007 has to have some type of
special dispensation for your whacko unasked-for MID-YEAR inclusion
of FOURTEEN stocks taken basically AT RANDOM and assigned
pretty much arbitrarily to "aeronaut". So you also picked an arbitrary
starting date for S&P comparions JUST for him, JUST to make your
idiotic contest "fair".

I should have understood that, since you only stupidly included
"aeronaut" to make the rest of the losers look good! My bad...

> Now, lets see what the Newsgroup's reigning sociopath and all around
> moron had to see about these results:

Oh, that's OK, I concede the point, I'm "down for the count", no
mas...I admit I have trouble following the twists and turns of that little
pea rolling around in your microencephelatic cranium, I've always
said you could "wear out" a "normal" with your idiotic blather...

But we'll just leave this in, to savor the image that this is being
typed by a "man" in his SIXTIES (!!!!)...people here may remember
the shocking day that "Rob Allen" revealed he was 62 years old,
when his language and demeanor was that of retarded 13-year-old:

> So why would billy-boy have trouble counting past the number four? I
> think the answer is easy. How would any moron count, but on his
> fingers! And if only four fingers are available, therein lies the
> problem. So what were the other six fingers doing? Perhaps billy boy

> can answer that, but I am certain it is related to bily-boys expressed
> need to "entertain himself."

> And one more thing. His calling our little game "stupid" is insulting

> not only to our friends who put their reputations on the line but to

> everyone who would like to share in the fun and camaraderie that this
> game has produced. Truly a statement of a miserable, recluse and all
> around psychotic. It will be very embarrassing when mama reid and the

> sister-of-reid to explain why nobody would want appear at this
> delusional sociopath's funeral.

"sister-of-reid"? Does she live in "booklin"?

Anyway, I'll delete the entry that arose from your tortured calculations
of your idiotic contest from the list of stupid things you've said; that
means
the current list (but NOT including all the dumb crap you said about
Linux and the SCO lawsuit) is only these items:

"Citibank almost went bankrupt in 1982 when its stock
traded for about a dollar." - "Lowbrow"

"Chrysler was not bailed out by the Federal government." - "Lowbrow"

"'Orientals' pronounce the word 'uncle' as 'unco' and 'Brooklyn' as
'booklin'." - "Lowbrow"

"Canadian banks guarantee your deposits against US dollar exchange
rate risk." - "Lowbrow"

"I taught at the University of Phoenix. People who have degrees
from the University of Phoenix are poorly-educated idiots whose
statements should automatically considered to be wrong."
- "Lowbrow"

"As of April 2007, you can ONLY short stocks on an uptick."
- "Lowbrow"

"I recall the stock market crash of 1987 vividly. It occurred in
1985...or 1986...or 1988...or in 1989?" - "Lowbrow"

"The United States Federal debt is 8.5 QUINTILLION dollars."
- "Lowbrow"

"If the DJIA goes down today, there is a 55% chance it will
go up tomorrow." - "Lowbrow"

"The Toronto Stock Exchange trades on Saturdays." - "Lowbrow"

"10:18 PM is the middle of the workday." - "Lowbrow"

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 757