Stock market rally for week ending august 24 on VERY WEAK VOLUME

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Aug 27, 2007, 1:27:36 AM8/27/07
Except for holiday-shortened weeks it looks like the lowest weekly
volume on the NYSE for all of 2007. That is bad news after a month of
selling on heavy volume. Looks like it was just a dead cat bounce.
Buy market shorts like QID and SDS.

Mail Man

Aug 27, 2007, 2:16:46 AM8/27/07

Isn't it like this EVERY YEAR just before Labor Day weekend -- low
participation in the market because all the professionals are historically
on vacation at this time? I say wait until they all come back, get a good
look at their portfolios and decide which direction they're going in. It's
a fool's game to try to play as a "result" of perceived "thin" volume.

Mike Collier
Oak Harbor, WA

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Aug 27, 2007, 3:00:42 AM8/27/07

Labor day is NEXT week, you idiot. So last week was NOT the week
before labor day. It was an ordinary week .

dog

Aug 27, 2007, 5:34:02 PM8/27/07
> Stock market rally for week ending august 24 on VERY WEAK VOLUME
Volume is meaningless. The masses love to waste their time with it.

aero...@flight.net

Aug 27, 2007, 9:03:13 PM8/27/07
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:34:02 -0000, dog <effa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Stock market rally for week ending august 24 on VERY WEAK VOLUME
>Volume is meaningless. The masses love to waste their time with it.

And they also love to follow the scent of snake oil, such as
"resistance," "overbought," "oversold," and other malarky that is used
to justify the manipulation of this fraudulent "market".....

dog

Aug 27, 2007, 10:36:30 PM8/27/07
On Aug 27, 6:03 pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:

> And they also love to follow the scent of snake oil, such as
> "resistance," "overbought," "oversold," and other malarky that is used
> to justify the manipulation of this fraudulent "market".....

Yup.

I believe such TA indicator hype is a tactic used by "the big boys" to
attract more traders to generate more profit.

Blash

Aug 27, 2007, 11:12:28 PM8/27/07
dog at effa...@hotmail.com wrote on 8/27/07 10:36 PM:

> I believe such TA indicator hype is a tactic used by "the big boys" to
> attract more traders to generate more profit.

THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

dog

Aug 28, 2007, 4:11:31 AM8/28/07
On Aug 27, 8:12 pm, Blash <bla...@comcast.net> wrote:
> THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

Those? You're not included? Awe.

Mail Man

Aug 28, 2007, 5:51:48 AM8/28/07
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote:

> Labor day is NEXT week, you idiot. So last week was NOT the week
> before labor day. It was an ordinary week .

It may be true that I am the idiot, here. But, as we speak (write), all the
professionals ARE INDEED on their usual annual break RIGHT NOW and will
return AFTER LABOR DAY, dickhead -- hence, thin market volume. I don't give
a rat's-ass damn whether Labor Day is THIS weekend or NEXT weekend, as this
does NOT CHANGE the fact that the professionals are NOT AT WORK DURING THIS
TIME OF YEAR -- EVERY YEAR!!!

Listen, I am NOT taking issue with your idea about direction -- just urging
caution, as it appears that you are be using a patently false justification
and disregarding the STRONG seasonal nature of thin volume/weak
participatiopn at this particular time of EVERY YEAR.

In fact, I think you might be RIGHT about the direction -- just looking for
some DECENT and more effective justification.