Join our FREE Active Traders Chat Room

Ed Heath

Sep 5, 2007, 7:56:22 AM9/5/07
Join our IM group chat room: Our members are made up of a mix of day/
swing/trend traders with a variety of disciplines. I found even though
active traders don't have the same styles, they do share many common
threads and can help others by sharing. I would like any interested
member to be serious about both learning from and helping others with
active trading. Since space will be limited, I also like to invite
only those who are able to be in the IM chat room a couple days a week
to contribute during market hours. If you would like to be considered
to be invited, please email me at edc...@comcast.net your name and
trading style.

http://stockstwowatch.blogspot.com/