The Fed rate cut

704set

Sep 11, 2007, 8:02:33 PM9/11/07
I think this may be a classic case of buy the rumor and sell the news.

704set

Dr Tormento

Sep 12, 2007, 2:54:09 AM9/12/07
"704set" <704set@no_email.com> wrote in

> I think this may be a classic case of buy the rumor and sell the news.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I can't think of any other reason
for this rally in the face of an economy that can only slow from here.

aero...@flight.net

Sep 13, 2007, 7:46:52 AM9/13/07
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:54:09 GMT, Dr Tormento <re...@togroup.com>
wrote:

The reason is simple......Billions of dollars in artificial liquidity
are being shoved down the throat of this fraud everyone thinks is a
"market" on a daily basis.....