Once again, the laughing stock of the investing world holds its fraudulent "gains"

aero...@flight.net

Sep 4, 2007, 3:17:19 PM9/4/07
Yep, had we been down 100+ (which had "gains" not been shoved down its
throat at the open, we would be), it would "struggle to recover" and
wash all the losses in the last hour.......

Now why won't it plunge in the last hour, and give up its fraudulent
"gains"?????

Why???? Unlimited upside, strictly limited downside......

That's why this is the most fraudulent investment mechanism in the
free world......

Mountain Mike ^^

Sep 4, 2007, 3:22:11 PM9/4/07
yup

d.

Sep 5, 2007, 11:20:53 AM9/5/07
aero...@flight.net wrote:

Nope. It's just you wallowing ever deeper into the quicksand of
negativism. Good luck.