Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

Aug 25, 2007, 5:26:34 PM8/25/07
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
endy...@deadspam.com
endi...@myrealbox.com
Belgrade, Serbia

lubow

Aug 25, 2007, 7:46:11 PM8/25/07
no wonder Serbia is a country of losers. And imagine, WW1 was fought for
those morons!

--
Lubow
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" <i_hat...@shiftmail.com> wrote in

Lawyerkill

Aug 25, 2007, 8:19:09 PM8/25/07
On Aug 25, 5:26?pm, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
> endym...@deadspam.com
> endim...@myrealbox.com
> Belgrade, Serbia

IDIOT

Lew

Aug 25, 2007, 10:52:49 PM8/25/07
Lawyerkill wrote:
> [response to a troll]

Don't feed the troll.

Roedy Green

Aug 26, 2007, 1:03:25 AM8/26/07
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:26:34 -0700, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
<i_hat...@shiftmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone
who said :

>Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
>Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
>When we swim in the light, all will be okay
>The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.

You likely a have a very good case against the government of Israel,
but that is a far cry from a case against all Jews.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

lkgeo1

Aug 26, 2007, 1:13:35 PM8/26/07
While living on base housing with The United States Marine Corps, in
North Carolina , back in 1973, we developed a cockroach problem. The
homes were all duplexes, and the military was responsible for
extermination. Through the infinite wisdom of the military, they
would bomb , and spray our unit , only to have the roaches move next
door, and eventually come back, after the unit next door was treated.
This back and forth effort was done several times, before both units
were done at the same time. I read with great frustration lately, of
our military's efforts to "push" Al Quaeda out of Iraq. By doing so,
they allow these "cockroaches" to move next door, and come back when
it is safe for them. Some things just never change. Can of "Raid"
anyone?

Lawyerkill

Aug 26, 2007, 1:17:24 PM8/26/07
On Aug 26, 1:13?pm, lkgeo1 <lkg...@aol.com> wrote:
> While living on base housing with The United States Marine Corps, in
> North Carolina , back in 1973, we developed a cockroach problem.

Cherry Point?

carolyn

Aug 26, 2007, 1:58:23 PM8/26/07
exterminators do this too in apt complexes.....good way to get the whole
complex under contract ;)

Lew

Aug 26, 2007, 3:26:22 PM8/26/07
to carolyn

Lew

Aug 26, 2007, 3:35:14 PM8/26/07

lkgeo1

Aug 27, 2007, 7:52:44 AM8/27/07

Yep, Semper Fi !!

Lew

Aug 27, 2007, 9:00:05 AM8/27/07

Please do not cross-post this crap to comp.lang.java.programmer.

--
Lew

com...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2007, 6:10:19 PM8/27/07
i think all you guys and gals should show this dumb serb that there is
no problems with "mongrels" in america by meeting on a warm summer night
in downtown detroit,LA or newark and show him a thing or two....lubow
and lawerkill, lead the way ! i will talk to you by cell phone and call
9-11 "if" anything happens to you guys while you are standing in the
middle of one of those fine areas.

A Liberal is "just a Communist in a Free Country" !