Blash and OpEd

Trailer Trash

Sep 6, 2007, 6:31:23 PM9/6/07
My two favorite posters, too.

Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:20:34 -0400
Subject: Re: OT:Anyone Else Having Problems With Google Groups Archiving

From: Blash <bla...@comcast.net>
Newsgroups:
van.general,alt.true-crime,can.politics,alt.rock-n-roll.stones,alt.2600,misc.invest.stocks,rec.gambling,alt.support.sleep-disorder,alt.dreams

        complaint properly

From: "OpEd" <oped...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: misc.invest.stocks

Subject: Re: how to get rid of a soiciopath
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:30:40 -0400

        complaint properly

<busted>

oped...@yahoo.com

Sep 7, 2007, 5:35:50 PM9/7/07
On Sep 6, 6:31 pm, Olneyb...@webtv.net (Trailer Trash) wrote:
> My two favorite posters, too.

> Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:20:34 -0400
> Subject: Re: OT:Anyone Else Having Problems With Google Groups Archiving
>
> From: Blash <bla...@comcast.net>
> Newsgroups:
> van.general,alt.true-crime,can.politics,alt.rock-n-roll.stones,alt.2600,mis­c.invest.stocks,rec.gambling,alt.support.sleep-disorder,alt.dreams
>
> X-Usenet-Provider:http://www.giganews.com

> complaint properly

> From: "OpEd" <oped9...@yahoo.com>

> Newsgroups: misc.invest.stocks

> Subject: Re: how to get rid of a soiciopath
> Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:30:40 -0400

> X-Usenet-Provider:http://www.giganews.com

> complaint properly

> <busted>

I assume that this post is to *prove* that blash and I are the same
person? LOL! Let me assure you, I have never met the gentleman. It
would seem your *evidence* is that we both use comcast as our ISP.
And, of course, comcast provides, as a service to their subscibers,
the giganews servers. If you had done any further research, surely you
would have noted that my posting-host is in Maryland, while I believe
blash is in Florida somewhere (from what I have gleaned in lurking
here).

So, the only thing that has been *BUSTED* is your self-proclaimed
ability to decipher nntp headers!

LOL again!!!

OpEd

P.S. To prevent you from further embarassing yourself, note that I am
posting this from google since I am out of town right now and comcast
won't let me use their newsserver (giga) unless I am on their network.

Blash

Sep 7, 2007, 7:22:46 PM9/7/07
in article 1189200950.4...@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com,
oped...@yahoo.com at oped...@yahoo.com wrote on 9/7/07 5:35 PM:

Awwwwww.......now you hurt his tender little feelings.....
He was so sure that we were the only 2 people who use Comcast......(WOULD
YOU BELIEVE THAT HE CLAIMS TO BE A COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJOR???)......
He also believes that someone else who knows what an asshole he is and I are
the same because the other guy was a Green Bay Packer fan and as I used to
live in Chicago, I probably was also.....
The gene pool he came from could have used a little chlorine.....

Trailer Trash

Sep 7, 2007, 11:45:01 PM9/7/07
Blash1: 204.127.198.26

OpEd: 68.142.237.182

I stand corrected.

Trailer Trash

Sep 8, 2007, 7:17:06 PM9/8/07
Op...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]

Bla...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]

I removed the 9999 from OpEd and it matches.

oped...@yahoo.com

Sep 8, 2007, 8:22:21 PM9/8/07
On Sep 8, 7:17 pm, Olneyb...@webtv.net (Trailer Trash) wrote:
> O...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]

> Bla...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]
>
> I removed the 9999 from OpEd and it matches.

????? What matches what ?????

Buddy, I don't know what you're looking at or what conclusions you're
drawing, but I'm pretty sure you've got a screw loose somewhere.

OpEd

Blash

Sep 8, 2007, 10:30:32 PM9/8/07
oped...@yahoo.com wrote on 9/8/07 8:22 PM:

Awwww, now you did it........You've shown him to be a complete fool, so
he's going to come up with every childish threat he can imagine......BUT, he
does provide great comic relief in this N/G once you realize that he's just
a "headcase".....
Sit back & enjoy......When he's ignored, he just goes back to "Copying &
Pasting" so he doesn't have to pretend that he can think............
I will admit that he excels in THREE(3) things.......
1. He has a vivid imagination(everyone is picking on him)......
2. He has great fantasies on how he's going to get you.....
3. He finds it impossible to tell the truth......

Trailer Trash

Sep 9, 2007, 12:18:54 AM9/9/07
oped...@yahoo.com

O...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]
Bla...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]

OpEd

Those are identical IP numbers.

Op...@Comcast.net 204.127.198.26

What are you hiding behind Google™ for?

There is another 'OpEd' in Georgia, is that you?

Better check your e-mail ...

oped...@yahoo.com

Sep 9, 2007, 7:27:00 AM9/9/07
On Sep 9, 12:18 am, Olneyb...@webtv.net (Trailer Trash) wrote:
> oped9...@yahoo.com

> On Sep 8, 7:17 pm, Olneyb...@webtv.net
>
>> >(Trailer Trash) wrote:
>>
>>> O...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]
>>> Bla...@Comcast.net [204.127.198.26]
>
>> >I removed the 9999 from OpEd and it matches.
>
> >????? What matches what ?????
>
>> Buddy, I don't know what you're looking at or what conclusions you're
>> drawing, but I'm pretty sure you've got a screw loose somewhere.
>
>> OpEd
>
> Those are identical IP numbers.

Yeah? But its not the IP of a posting host. It appears to be some
comcast/ATT gateway.

> O...@Comcast.net 204.127.198.26

> What are you hiding behind Google™ for?

Remember this? I posted it about 2 messages ago:

P.S. To prevent you from further embarassing yourself, note that I am
posting this from google since I am out of town right now and comcast
won't let me use their newsserver (giga) unless I am on their
network.

> There is another 'OpEd' in Georgia, is that you?

No.

> Better check your e-mail ...

I don't read yahoo mail.

OpEd

Blash

Sep 9, 2007, 8:07:14 AM9/9/07
C'mon OpEd......why not just admit that you're really me and you're part
of this great ongoing conspiracy to GET dumb mikey(that's another one of the
names/ISPs that he uses)........

Trailer Trash

Sep 9, 2007, 9:15:29 AM9/9/07
I don't read yahoo mail.
      OpEd

But you use it. Very strange indeed.

Yeah, it's a gateway checker, the exact same one as blash1

So, you live in the Tampa Bay area?

Blash

Sep 9, 2007, 9:56:41 AM9/9/07
Trailer Trash at Olne...@webtv.net wrote on 9/9/07 9:15 AM:

łThe reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar
territory.ł