Oh well

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 2:19:56 PM7/27/07
Of the 3 call options I'm currently holding, ASIA AUG10, TEVA AUG45
and NOK AUG 30, only NOK is the only one up today. ASIA is now a lost
cause, but I only had $300.00 in it, TEVA and NOK are reporting next
week.

CFC which I sold the other day is up $ 1.03 in a down market. I was
thinking of taking another PUT ride on this one but I'll pass for now.

I'm not buying anything for a few days now, I want to see what
direction the market is headed.

aero...@flight.net

Jul 27, 2007, 3:05:30 PM7/27/07
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:19:56 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawye...@aol.com>
wrote:

>I'm not buying anything for a few days now, I want to see what
>direction the market is headed.

Good luck.......It's headed whichever way Big Money wants to
fraudulently manipulate it........Earnings, economic data, and even
world torment aren't enough to change the facts.....With billions in
their pockets at any given time, this joke folks think is a "market"
will be directed and manipulated at their discretion.......

Your only hope is to bet which way the FRAUD is going to go.....

qwest602000

Jul 27, 2007, 3:28:32 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 12:05 pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:19:56 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com>

just like playing into an nba fix.
is there anything in this country that isn't fixed?

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 3:30:49 PM7/27/07

The war, that's still broken.

qwest602000

Jul 27, 2007, 5:21:47 PM7/27/07
> The war, that's still broken.- Hide quoted text -

yeah, they can't fix the war

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 7:05:40 PM7/27/07
my ford contour....its still sitting here broken.

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 7:33:14 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 7:05?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> my ford contour....its still sitting here broken.

Well that's what FORD stands for, Fix Or Repair Daily

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 7:55:50 PM7/27/07
First On Race Day

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 8:09:39 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 7:55?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:
> First On Race Day

Found On Road Dead

Trailer Trash

Jul 27, 2007, 8:09:21 PM7/27/07
FORD?

Found On Road Dead ...

For Only Retarded Drivers ...

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 8:33:19 PM7/27/07
It lasted 12 years....I think thats good.

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 8:43:30 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 8:33?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> It lasted 12 years....I think thats good.

This is true

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 9:09:10 PM7/27/07
and no car payment since 1999 even better :)

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 9:18:10 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 9:09?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> and no car payment since 1999 even better :)

Just repair bills?

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 9:21:53 PM7/27/07
I guess about 4500 in 12 years....a tad less than car payment.
Im donating it to parkisons help group, so no repairs this time.
they'll fix it.

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 9:44:07 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 9:21?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> I guess about 4500 in 12 years....a tad less than car payment.
> Im donating it to parkisons help group, so no repairs this time.
> they'll fix it.

Well I guess it's cheaper then buy a car every 3 years and losing
$4000 the minute you drive it out of the showroom.

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 10:50:07 PM7/27/07
why would you buy a car every 3 years?

Lawyerkill

Jul 27, 2007, 10:54:09 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 10:50?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> why would you buy a car every 3 years?

Well one reason would be that if you're in business and only take the
mileage deduction off your taxes you can only do it for 3 years and
then unless you get another car you can't take the deduction anymore.

carolyn

Jul 27, 2007, 11:22:20 PM7/27/07
ahhh.
mine are just personal cars :)

JQ

Jul 28, 2007, 3:11:26 PM7/28/07

Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy ...

Lawyerkill

Jul 28, 2007, 3:15:52 PM7/28/07
On Jul 28, 3:11?pm, JQ <red_bowf...@nospam.sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy ...

WOW, never heard that one. And to think this thread started out about
options.

carolyn

Jul 28, 2007, 4:21:55 PM7/28/07
nice segue huh? :)

carolyn (did I spell that right? probably not........)

Lawyerkill

Jul 28, 2007, 4:30:24 PM7/28/07
On Jul 28, 4:21?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> nice segue huh? :)
>
> carolyn (did I spell that right? probably not........)

Doesn't matter, I'm Italian, I can't read.

Don S

Jul 28, 2007, 11:35:14 PM7/28/07
carolyn wrote:
> why would you buy a car every 3 years?
When I was growing up it was a status symbol, as soon as you got the car
paid for you bought a new one. How do you think the big three got to be
the big three!

Lawyerkill

Jul 28, 2007, 11:42:38 PM7/28/07
> >> $4000 the minute you drive it out of the showroom.- Hide quoted text -

We never had a new car. When I was a kid I drove mostly old cars, they
called them junks, now they are called classics

Lawyerkill

Jul 28, 2007, 11:43:47 PM7/28/07
> called them junks, now they are called classics- Hide quoted text -

PS I miss my 59 chevy

Lawyerkill

Jul 29, 2007, 12:00:08 AM7/29/07
On Jul 28, 11:42?pm, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com> wrote:
> called them junks, now they are called classics- Hide quoted text -

PS I miss my 59 chevy

Bob

Jul 29, 2007, 5:16:45 AM7/29/07
"JQ" <red_b...@nospam.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Fix or repair daily

carolyn

Jul 29, 2007, 11:13:56 AM7/29/07
you are way behind...i think that was the first one...

gregat...@fastmail.fm

Jul 29, 2007, 11:35:35 PM7/29/07
On Jul 28, 11:35 pm, Don S <nos...@verizon.net> wrote:
> carolyn wrote:
> > why would you buy a car every 3 years?
>
> When I was growing up it was a status symbol, as soon as you got the car
> paid for you bought a new one. How do you think the big three got to be
> the big three!

They were called "the big three" because they were big on three years
and then trade.

Trailer Trash

Jul 30, 2007, 5:40:52 PM7/30/07
I've heard of: Found On Russian Dump.

red_b...@nospam.sbcglobal.net (JQ)

JQ

Aug 16, 2007, 4:54:33 AM8/16/07

Last one I remember of a huge list I once had..for you Nascar Fans

Flat On Race Day