Swing Trading, A Scientific Approach

1 view

myrtle lloyd

Sep 3, 2007, 5:42:21 AM9/3/07
There are a small group of traders who are literally fleecing the
flock of new traders that enter the market place each and every day.
For them, it's child's play, like taking candy from a baby.
These traders choose the days they work. When to start and when to go
home. They choose anywhere in the world to live and have a job where
there is no limit to how much money they can make. Is this just a
dream? You bet it is, but it's a dream many people around the world
are living! Don't believe me? Just ask around and see how many
losing traders there are. Where do you think there losses go?
You see, for them trading is not complicated. It's not hard. It's
not frustrating. For them it's like fishing with one of those
electronic fish finders. They simply watch the screen and when they
see the fish they throw in the hook and pull out a fish.
Why do I call this group "underground"? Because the knowledge and
tools they have to trade with you will not find in your ordinary book
store. In fact, they are counting on the fact that most traders will
go there to learn about trading because that keeps the game all the
easier for them.
Generally speaking, the methods these traders use are closely
guarded. Now, myself. I'm not worried about some of these secrets
getting out. Frankly, there is more than enough profit to go
around.
Listen closely because I guarantee what I'm about to tell you...
* You have never heard before.
* You will not find on any other website.
* You will not find in any book store.
* You must know if you want to make consistent profits in the stock
market.
http://swingtradety.blogspot.com/#

Blash

Sep 3, 2007, 8:50:45 AM9/3/07
myrtle lloyd wrote on 9/3/07 5:42 AM:

> There are a small group of traders who are literally fleecing the
> flock of new traders that enter the market place each and every day.

THOSE BASTARDS!!!!