Big Money "struggles" to keep the laughing stock of the investing world from tanking again

aero...@flight.net

Jul 30, 2007, 10:49:51 AM7/30/07
If they'd just let this JOKE of a "market" fend for itself for a week
or two, we'd drop the 2K+ points necessary to shake out 3 years of
pure FRAUD, restore a more reasonable valuation, and create a base
form which the "market" could grow, and benefit everyone, not just a
select few with billions at their disposal.....

Of course, that would require Big Money allowing the "market" to
operate as a true market system, but how will they pay for their
vacation homes in the Hampton's?????

qwest602000

Jul 30, 2007, 10:54:25 AM7/30/07

they just don't want that.
look what happened last time.
its more that 2k points.

carolyn

Jul 30, 2007, 8:32:11 PM7/30/07
stop posting for 2 weeks that might work...we got 800 so far.....

com...@webtv.net

Jul 30, 2007, 9:20:55 PM7/30/07
don't listen to idiot short sellers like areo"nut"...p.s. his name is an
acronym for "double zero" as in total collapse -bankruptcy....

" YOU ARE EITHER WITH US, OR AGAINST US "

carolyn

Jul 30, 2007, 10:06:43 PM7/30/07
'taint nothing wrong w/playing both sides of the market

The Visitor

Jul 31, 2007, 9:48:24 AM7/31/07
I always thought it was because he had a pilot's license.

Your way it should be spelt "naught".

Message has been deleted

Don S

Jul 31, 2007, 12:04:23 PM7/31/07
aeronaut = the pilot of a balloon or airship: now chiefly historical
In other words, full of hot air...............

carolyn

Jul 31, 2007, 5:55:47 PM7/31/07
nuh uhn..........its something to do w/piloting......

com...@webtv.net

Aug 1, 2007, 12:39:00 AM8/1/07
pilot , as in "crash" landing