No red today

FrediFizzx

Sep 18, 2007, 6:48:41 PM9/18/07
All positions greener than my front yard grass today! No red in sight.
Anybody seein' any red today? The buyers sure did show up in force
today. Wonder if we will see profit taking swamp out the buyers
tomorrow?

Fred

Mo Tsonga

Sep 18, 2007, 6:56:46 PM9/18/07

"FrediFizzx" <fredi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Down market bigtime tomorrow.

NB

Sep 18, 2007, 7:04:41 PM9/18/07
On Sep 18, 6:56 pm, "Mo Tsonga" <m...@haiti.net> wrote:
> "FrediFizzx" <fredifi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > All positions greener than my front yard grass today! No red in sight.
> > Anybody seein' any red today? The buyers sure did show up in force today.

DNDN

> > Wonder if we will see profit taking swamp out the buyers tomorrow?
>
> > Fred
>
> Down market bigtime tomorrow.

If everyone thinks there will be profit taking tomorrow, then the dow
will be up another 100 points or so.

Scut Farkus

Sep 18, 2007, 8:35:22 PM9/18/07

Probably down a little tomorrow. When the short covering ends, then we
see what happens. Still have Oct to go thru yet. We go up thru year
end, but not in a straight shot.

uncle_vito

Sep 18, 2007, 8:53:54 PM9/18/07

Dow will be up for a few days as things sink in provided MS, BSC and GS have
decent earnings similar to LEH.

Market will need a scare to see how secure the fed makes them feel. Shorts
will cover as the market rises and then it will go to the moon. I am not
sure enough to buy SPX calls, but I am going to holds my stock calls and
profitable long positions until expiration this week.

Vito

"NB" <nobu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Buffe...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2007, 12:06:07 AM9/19/07
Market will peak around 2 pm 2morrow and sell off into 3pm when a mass
of bargain searchers
will lift the market to a higher close.
This daily pattern is becoming so predictable the market will melt
down if and when it fails.
The brokers might screw us all with a big drop going into the options
debacle??? What happens to markets that telegraph
the moves???

Charlie Perrin

Sep 19, 2007, 12:23:19 AM9/19/07
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:48:41 -0700, "FrediFizzx" wrote:

>All positions greener than my front yard grass today! No red in sight.
>Anybody seein' any red today?

BA refused to participate in the market rally.

They'll probably refuse to participate in any market rally until they
get that 787 out the door.

Oh, and BIL went down three cents. Probably people switching out of
cash.

NB

Sep 19, 2007, 10:18:18 AM9/19/07

I was right again.